Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:06 pm

The clones continued their attacks hoping to take care of the clone sand break some dents into the mud wall. As the toads stood there small holes appeared at the center of the four sides of the square shaped shield. The toads stick their mouths in the holes and began to spit oil. As they spat oil the flame from the shield began to light up the oil. The toads continued to shoot oil into the shield. As they spat oil the shield began to fill up with more fire. Takashi began to jump from tree to tree until he reached a high point. A small opening appeared at the top of the shield as it opened Takashi began to form hand seals. He then opened his mouth from the high tree above the opening and opened his mouth.

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu) said Takashi to himself

Suddenly fire began to shoot from his mouth as that happened. The fire built up into a great amount of fire and crashed into the shield. The shield quickly closed up as that happened it joined with the fire and oil the toads had been shooting an explosion occurred. Takashi jumped from above the shield and began to fall from the tree. He was tired and needed to rest. He had used up too much chakra at once he began to look around for Sendo as he fell.

“Where is Ashura,” mumbled Takashi to himself
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:10 pm

Backlash watched in amazement as he saw the hokage's Jutsu. "wow the hokages unreal.. sendo...i'm starting to think that maybe we should just go kill the rest of the shinobi around here ...I think the holage may be able to do this on his own" Backlash smirked and looked toward Sendo waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:14 pm

"I am right here."

Ashura grabbed him to her arms before he hit the ground. He looked so exhausted. It made her heart feel sad for a moment.

"I will do my best to get you in some sort of shape again."

She would definately look after him, just like he always did for her.

"Just wait and see for a moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:21 pm

Sendo noticed Takashi start to fall. He then seen someone grab him. He wondered who that person was. He then realized that Backlash was talking to him. "Hey Backlash I'm gonna have to get back to you on that." He then ran over to where Takashi was grabbed. Kimuru followed. He caught up to Takashi and the person. "Hey who are you?" He said. He then got a closer look. "Hey your that women. That medical genuis woman. Amaterasu Ashura." He said in amazement.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm

Satoe sensed the frogs as they began to come in. He the said,

"Shit, I don;t know whats going to happen next but I'm not Waiting to find out." Satoe did a speed burst and started to do hand signs at an amazing rate. He then Said,

"WInd Dome Jutsu!" As he the wind formed around him, the Frogs started to spit the oil and Takashi fired his fire from above. As this happened Satoe said out loud,

"O, SHIT!!!!!" The whole barrier was filled with flames. It appeared that Satoe was burned alive. But then the flames inside the barrier started to swirl into a tornado. as it did so Satoe screamed out,

"Mekura clans Ultimate Jutsu! Fire Cyclone! I destory everylast one of you with one attack!" The Cyclone began to drwan in every thing within the barrier. Soon The cyclone began to rise up. The Barrier began to crack at the top. Then the cyclone burt through. IT started in ingulf everything within a 50m range of it. It's extreme heat melted near by rocks, and it's cutting winds were fierce. As the Cyclone continued to rage, Satoe thought,

"I had no intenion was using this today. I'm going to be a sitting duck, after this, Yamato better get himself together."

Otoku saw the swirling Flames inside the barrier. He quickly ran to were the Hokage was and said,

"Hokage-sama, we need to get out of here quickly, before it's too late. Eveything within a 50m radius is going to be totally detroyed." Otoku looked at the Fire cycole forming, and watched as it burt through the barrier. He looked at the Hokage witing for him to et out of the area.

Last edited by on Fri 05 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm

"Hello everyone!"

Ashura gasped, what genius and where? For a brief moment she wanted to look behing her back to see if she had twin there. But he knew her by name so she sighed silently.

She smiled to them and bowed as much as she could by helding Takashi. She placed him to the ground so she could examine him better.

"Good to see you in shape fellows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:39 pm

Sendo then kneeled next to Ashura and Takashi. Sendo concentrated enough chakra he could to heal Takashi. He then began to start healing him. He turned to Ashura. "You can help out. I don't think he has any serious injuries. Or I can finish by myself." He said still healing Takashi. He finished healing. "You alright Lord Hokage."

Last edited by on Fri 05 Oct 2007, 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 9:40 pm

Backlash ran to where the crowd was.. "Otoku that's the same attack you used right... we should get moving if it is" Backlash waited a few seconds then looked back at the growing attack and felt the heat. "ok... i'm out for now i'll meet up with you guys later i'm going to go kill some shinobi... everyone try to be alive by tonight"
He bodyflickered away until he was 50 m away and looked around for enemy shinobi
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 10:40 pm

The Jounin caught Ichitoru's kick and tossed him to the side. He then faced Sakura and sent and kick to her gut. He then made Hand signs and said,

Hyoton: Kokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm) THe dark dragon went rushing at Sakura . Sakura still had not recovered her the blow to her gut.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 10:51 pm

Ichitoru caught himself in the air, and landed on the ground safely. Raiyou, who was still gone, was in the shadows, awaiting for Ichitoru's sign. Ichitoru saw the giant black dragon heading towards Sakura, as he disappeared in a body flicker. He reappeared next to Sakura, as he grabbed her close and disappeared once again. They reappeared about 10 meters to the left of the jounin.

"I'm sorry I was careless right then." He said as he looked at Sakura. "This may be the last battle most of us will ever have. But I'll make sure you're safe throughout it all." He set as he let go of her. Raiyou, who was in Ichitoru's form, came out, and stood next to Ichitoru. "Let's do it, Raiyou. Let's finish it."

They both jumped into the air and soon, started to spin rapidly.

Gatsuuga

They headed towards the jounin, spinning in a drill formation, making a giant air drill that they were in, heading straight towards the jounin.

[I thought about it...and I'm not going to kill Ichitoru. But I might use this one technique where he will be in a bad condition.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 11:13 pm

Backlash was running through the city and saw the two fighting so he went to where they were. "Ichitoru...and sakura.. let's go chuumaru" He bodyflickered across from the snow jounin. And waited to see if ichitoru's attack makes contact before jumping in.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 11:48 pm

The snow Jounin moved to the side. And when he moved he started to make more hand seals. As he did so. A gaint snow wolf emegred from the gorund and charged towards Ichitoru. He then continued to make more hand seals.

Sakura gathered herself and then started to make hand signs of her own. She then stopped and started to channel chakra into her hands. She then looked up waiting for her opening. When it came she would end the battle quickly.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 11:52 pm

[I don't think many people would just be able to side step that]

Ichitoru and Raiyou made a sharp turn, and broke right through the giant snow wolf, starting to head towards the jouin once more.

"This isn't going to work..." Ichitoru thought.

In the midst of this, two more jounin and 3 chunin came out. They all through a barrage of kunai and shuriken at the group of Backlash, Sakura, and Ichitoru.

"None of you are getting out of this alive." Said one of the older shinobi.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 12:02 am

(I don't see why not naruto did, like seven times. And this was naruto when he still sucked ass)
The Jounin was hit by the attack, but turned into snow. He then came from behide Ichitoru and Ruyou and summon ice pillirs that came ou from the ground at him, if he was caught he would be frozen.

Sakura drew her katana and used a speed burst to deflect the kunias. She looked at the ninja around her and said,

"This is bad. Very Bad!"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 12:13 am

Ichitoru and Raiyou both immediately stopped spinning, and Ichitoru pushed Raiyou far back, as the pillars caught Ichitoru and trapped him in the ice. Raiyou turned back into dog form as he whimpered loudly, sad about Ichitoru, as his whimper turned into a growl.

Suddenly, a giant burst of flame came from the ice that Ichitoru was trapped in. He seemed to do hand seals before getting trapped, allowing him to escape. He landed on the ground, panting heavily.

---------------------------------------

The snow shinobi didn't stop their barrage, aiming to kill them.

----------------------------------------

Ichitoru was scared, not knowing what else to do. He felt hopeless as Sakura was holding back the kunai and shuriken. Raiyou ran to him, happy he was safe. Ichitoru hugged him tight, as he felt there was nothing to do.

"Raiyou...it's the end...I need help...I can't believe I'm saing this...but...I'm scared...." He said, as a kunai surprisingly came from the barrage and hit Raiyou. He made a yelp, as Ichitoru quivered. Ichitoru started to shake, as Raiyou passed out. He wasn't shaking no longer in fear, but in anger. He let's no one hurt Raiyou, and now, this being the first time Raiyou was hurt, Ichitoru was filled with rage. [Get Ready!!!]
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 12:20 am

Sakura continued to deflect the Kunia and shuriken flying in on her. She was then hit in her arm and then all across her shoulders. She let out a loud yell as she droped to her knees. The Snow Jounin that had trapped Ichitour in the ice earlier came and stood over her smiling. Sakura smiled backa nd touched him on his ankle. He was know trapped in sakura's Burning Decay, whre he screamed for severa minutes before passing out. She she smile more shuriken and kunia began to ran down on her from all angles She stayed there on her knees not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 12:38 am

Ichitoru was holding on tightly to Raiyou. A red and blue chakra started to swirl around him. He started to breathe hard, which sounded like a growl. Everything flashed in front of his eyes. Anger started to explode inside of him. He closed his eyes, and reopenned them. His eyes then looked like a wolf's, which were bloodshot red around the pupil and the pupil itself was pitch black. His growl started to making a rasping noise. His nails started to grow out, as well as his teeth.

BOOM

A giant kaboom was heard from where Ichitoru stood. But when the smoke cleared, neither him nor Raiyou was there. A dark figure stood in front of Sakura, as all the kunai and shuriken that headed towards her were now on the floor in front of the dark figure.

The shadowy dark figure could now acually be seen, and seemed to be somewhat Ichitoru. HIs black hair went down to his neck, and the wounds on his shirtless torso were gone. A red and blue chakra was all around him. He now had a blue tail and ears, just like Raiyou's. His feet were bare, as his nails both on his feet and hands were now claws. He now also had extremely sharp fangs, which denied him to close his mouth. The chakra was all around him, showing how his power increased. The earth below him was now a small crater, and every step he took closer to the group of shinobi made a small crater.

"You don't touch her." He said in a demonic voice.

The whole group of shinobi stepped back, scared of the new form of Ichitoru. He pulled out the kunai that was stuck in Raiyou earlier, showing what happenned to him now, in this transformation.

"This is the end for all of you. You shall not survive from here. I am the demon of the Inuzaka clan." He said, still stepping towards the group. [I thought of a title =D]

As Ichitoru stopped from walking towards there, a drill which looked like a Tsuuga headed towards the group. The vision of the demonic version of Ichitoru disappeared as he was actually the Tsuuga. He instantly killed the chunin, as the jounin jumped out of the way.

"No..." He said in the demonic voice.

He jumped up to one of the jounin and smashed him down into the ground, leaving an indent in the ground. He still felt the urge for revenge, as he started to slowly step to the last jounin. [Sorry if it seems too strong. Just figured since it was NPC. lol]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 2:17 pm

((nice title))

"the demon huh... nice jutsu... but i have a feeling he's going to have to be carried out of here." Backlash said to Chuumaru

As the onslaught of kunai and shuriken had came backlash had substituted and then body flickered back to the same area and was now watching Ichitoru's demon form fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

Itari continued to wander around the village. He still had Zetsumei on his back. "Crap I need to find somewhere to hide. Its hard moving with this guy on my back. And if I get attacked we're both dead. Cause I'm only a genin." He noticed a snow chunnin running his direction. "Shit." He said very lowly. He ran into the nearest alley and waited for the chunnin to run past. "I have to get out of here." He then jumped onto the nearest building roof. He heard a huge boom. And ran from building to building to see what was going on. He looked down from the top of the building and noticed a dog like human. "What in the world in that." He said to himself. He wanted to stay quite so he wouldn't get caught. He noticed the beast kill most of the ninja with one attack. "What is that thing?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 5:23 pm

The combined Ichitoru (with Raiyou) walked over slowly towards the final jounin, who tripped and was now crawling away, scared for his life.

"You won't get away." He said, in the raspy, dark voice.

The chakra that was around him in the beginning was now fading away slowly. He had already been in this form for about 5 minutes.

No. This will not be over until I say it is... He thought.

He ran at an unimaginable speed to the jounin and after a couple of moves, the jounin was defenseless on the ground. Ichitoru has been in this form for 6 minutes now.

He turned the jounin over with his foot, and, with the same foot, tossed him into the air. The jounin was now airborn, as well as defenseless.

Ichitoru has now been in this form for seven minutes.

Last edited by on Sun 07 Oct 2007, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Oct 2007, 8:28 pm

Backlash watched as Ichitoru's demon form was making quick work of the jounin. such a technique must take a huge toll on his body... i think we might need sendo's help in a little he thought to himself as he looked at Chuumaru then back to the monster that ichitoru became. "He's come far huh boy?.. we might actually have some fun when we finally fight him" Backlash had a smirk on his face and watched to see what else this demon form could do
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 4:57 am

As the airborn and defenseless jounin had been lifted, Ichitoru (and Raiyou) were still on the ground, starting to spin in an unimaginable rate. Soon, they took off into the air, still spinning extremely fast. It was in the form of a Tsuuga, but had more power than a Garouga. They crashed into the jounin, instantly killing him, as the floated down onto the ground, the jounin's body now at unknown where-abouts.

Ichitoru (and Raiyou) now have been in this form for 9 minutes.

When they reached the ground, they landed with grace, perfectly. The earlier great chakra was dieing down. The time in being in this form was almost exceded. Ichitoru's heart pumped extremely hard once, as he clenched it.

"Damn..." He said in his demonic raspy voice.

A giant poof appeared, covering Ichitoru (and Raiyou). When the smoke cleared, both Ichitoru and Raiyou were visible, obviously seperated. Raiyou was fainted on the ground (because of before) and Ichitoru was on one knee, clenching his heart while breathing heavily. He only had one eye openned, still shirtless from before. He looked at Raiyou, and started to pet his with his other hand, starting to crack a smile.

"We did it, Boy..." He said in his normal voice. "We...did...i..t...." He said as his voice faded, and he passed out, falling backward.

The jutsu's effect was great, Ichitoru already knowing the consenquence. The only reason he used the jutsu was because he knew that the effect would do no harm to Raiyou. When the kunai earlier hit Raiyou, he was angered out of his mind, and only wanted to protect him. And when the parade of kunai were after Sakura, he wanted to protect her as well. Ichitoru was very smart, but very stupid as well. He awarely knew that he could die from the technique if not getting medical attention as well as chakra replenishing soon after the use. But Ichitoru went mindless for a second, and only wanted to protect the ones around him.

Ichitoru was passed out on the ground, his breathing starting to fade. His heart beat was low, and he hadn't much time for treatment, especially in the midst of the war. This was firmly his last battle for a long time.

Raiyou, who was still passed out, barely openned his eyes, and crawled toward Ichitoru, his kunai wound now healed. His went to Ichitoru's face and licked his cheek, as he whimpered a little. He then laid his head on Ichitoru's bare chest, as he lowly whimpered for Ichitoru. Raiyou stayed by Ichitoru, just like Ichitoru would for Raiyou. Raiyou was fully aware of what had taken place, and knew what Ichitoru did to protect him and the others. He knew he could not stop Ichitoru from doing so, but now, he knew all he could do was to stay by Ichitoru, never leaving him.

In the backround, the war sill raged on, barely any people noticing what Ichitoru did, and not taking any gratefulness of any sort. Kunai clashed and other shinobi were killed, as if nothing hadn't happenned at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 5:35 am

Backlash walked over to Ichitoru. "I knew this much... it's a great techinque but it takes a great toll.. your body won't last very long if you keep using that technique" Backlash picked up Ichitoru. "wheres sendo when you need him." Backlash looked over to sakura. "to your mom again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 5:56 am

Itari jumped down from the building with Zetsumei on his back. "Hey guys hows it going. Not to well from the look of things. I found this boy. He is in very bad condition. Maybe we should take him to Sakura'a mom so she can heal him." He then put Zetsumei down onto the ground and took a moment to rest. "After running with this kid on my back I'm pooped. I don't know how you guys do it. Maybe its becaue I'm just a genin and he's about the same size as me but. Wooh. I'm tired." He was sitting on the ground with his palms on the ground behind him holding him up.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 2:12 pm

Sakura looked over at Backlash and Itari with a seriously pissed face and said,

"No, we can't go back to mom. There's two many people here who need our help. We can't afford to leave these battle ground again...... But." Sakura bit her thumb and started to make hand seals. She then touch the ground and said,

"Summoning Jutsu!" When the smoke cleared there were three moles all of them were about 1 foot taller then eveyone there. Breathing heavily Sakura said,

"Alright guys I need you three to that these guys to my Mother. When your done with that, I want you to come find me and help out. You got that." The moles shook there heads and said,

"Yes Mam!" They then grabbed Ichitoru and Zetsumei. One of them quickly burrowed into the ground forming a large tunnel the next followed behide with the two shinobi. The last clogged up the hole with mud his emiteed from his mouth. Sakura still breathing hard took out a bag of Charka and stamia oills and started to pass them out. She started to eat twoof them saying,

"These are a special. I invited them myself with the help of my mom. They are stronger then the regular chakra and stamia pills. But unlike them there not tastless, and these taste alittle bad. But it's worth it." Sakura finished eat and passing out pills and then said,

"Lets get going shall we."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next