Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:16 pm

Yamato saw Luna crash down onto the ground next to him and then remembered Hayao, but too late, he got hit with his atack, although it would make him not get hit by a big ball of fire, wich he was gratefull for.

"nice timing! now throw me a chakra pill! wont be of much use watching on the floor!"

(remember im not really that hurt flame, just dont have any chakra)

he then began thinking of a painfull way of killing Hayao for kicking him like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:23 pm

((Damn, I hate small posts like this...))

Still holding his head in dizziness, Luna looked at Yamato with annoyed eyes. That man was always so hasty and serious. He really needed to get a girlfriend or boyfriend...or whatever it was that turned the former Kage on.

“Can you stop screaming? Just relax and calm down, it’s not as if your life is in danger. Sheesh.”

Shaking his head at the missing-nin, Luna quickly threw him a chakra pill anyway. Quickly taking on the shirt he had carried with him from the cave, he looked at the two people before him. One of them was that taijutsu man he fought before, and the other was some random boy.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:28 pm

Ichitoru reappeared next to Sendo, as well as Raiyou, with a small smile on his face.

"Guess who's back..." He said with small enthusiasm. "That healer sure can work her magic...Well, anyway, what I miss?" He said, looking around for anything. Raiyou sniffed the air as he felt Backlash coming in soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:31 pm

Sendo landed on the ground after being saved by Otoku. He put his kunai away.

"Wells its nice to know your here. But its a little to late." He then noticed his dog Kimuru comeback. "Hey any luck boy." Kimuru shook his head no. "Alright well you tried."

Sendo then began to sniff the air. "Theres a lot more people now. It looks like we're not the only ones who knows Satoe is still alive." He said to Otoku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:34 pm

Backlash and Kenji appeared next to Ichitoru waving to sendo and Otoku. Kenji sniffed the air, and looked in the direction of satoe. "there's a large build-up of chakra that way...its alot of peoples chakras. we should go there"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backlash nodded in agreement, in this short amount of time he learned to trust Kenji, then backlash looked at Chuumaru who barked to agree about going to the area
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:36 pm

Ichitoru looked at Sendo with a confused look.

"Wait, when did he die???" He said, not even knowing that he died. "That man...he sure is a number, isn't he?" He said before bending down and started to pet Raiyou. "Well, I'm all good now. I'm going to stay apart of your group for awhile, since I know your abilities and everything." He said, speaking of his medical abilities.

Ichitoru then looked up at Backlash, seeing if he had anything to say as well.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:50 pm

Otoku looked at his group and said,

"Yeah we thought the takashi-sama killed him using the MS Sharigan, I even carried himoff to have hhis body examed, but he some how managed to survive and fool the byukyuugan and Eikyugan. He also managed to weaken the Hokage enough for him to be easily dispatched by his partner. But Kuroya-san saved him, and was defeated by by the one who finished off Takashi. Then Satoe came back and we followed him here, but then he stalled us with traps and clones, and he and another Yakunan member took off towards where, the Hokage and the others are fighting now.... That should breif you on the situation." Otoku then said,

"And we would just be getting in the way if we headed that way. So I suggest that we find something else to do to keep ourselves busy." As Otoku said this, the gaint mole that Satoe had summond earlier appeared in front of them. He then said,

"Satoe-sama told me to kill anyone I'd find i this area. I'm sorry to say, that means you as well Otoku-sama. Ya Know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:54 pm

Backlash looked at Sendo and Ichitoru. "by the way.. this is Kenji.. he'll be with us for a little.. so let's get to killing this mole" Backlash whistled for Chuumaru to come to his side. And Kenji put his hand on his sheathed sword.
(sorry i had to go)
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:00 am

Ichitoru soaked in the information Otoku gave him. He was stunned at what everything that had happenned. Raiyou started to growl right before the mole appeared and then jumped back.

"I can't believe this....the leaf village is falling apart..." He said as his face angered. "I won't be the one who said he didn't do anything to stop it though..." He said as he stood up straight.

He looked the mole dead in the eye as he started to speak to it.

"I believe it's best if you got out of our way. None of us seem to be in the mood for this." He said as he started to perform some hand seals. "What's your reply?" He said to the mole as he stalled in the last hand seal.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:07 am

The Mole Standing at least 8 or 9ft tall glared at him and said,

"Does this anwser your question?" He put his hand on the ground and jagged earth spikes began to flying up at Ichitoru. Otoku sent a wind slasher jutsu at the spikes. After he destroyed the spikes he said,

"Ichitoru don't take, Tarf lightly. He can control earth to a certain degree, and is skilled with all types of earth jutsu. I have seen him take down elite jounin. It's going to take all of us to take him down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:08 am

Sendo looked at Kimuru. Then he looked at both Backlash and Ichitoru when the mole came. He then looked towards Otoku's way.

"Hey Otoku. Leave it to us. I think I might give us a name. How about the Inuzuka Trio. We have the Demon, the Healer, and the Genius as he likes to call himself." He said trying to lighten up the mood. Even though the mole was still standing there. He then jumped back onto a nearby tree when he noticed the spikes.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:11 am

Otoku looked at Sendo and the other Inzukas. He then put a frown on his face and said,

"Tsk!, Okay! I'll leave him to you. But if you need help just connact me on the radio. I'm going the go help them others with the Yakunan Members."

Otoku then dissappeared with a body flicker. Tarf sighed with reliefe and said,

"Ahhh, good! I really didn't want to kill Otoku-sama. But I have no problems killing dogs."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:12 am

Ichitoru laughed at Sendo's comment. He saw he was trying to lighten up the mood, but he didn't take his eyes off the mole.

"You're a crack up, Sendo." He said, still holding his tight position, waiting for the mole's next move.

"Damn mole! We'll kill you!" He said, taunting the mole.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:18 am

Tarf looked at them and said,

"The name's Tarf you mutts." He then made a hand sign. He then started to sink into the ground, using the projection fish tech. As he went into he ground, he came up behide Ichitoru, and touched his hand on the ground. Saying,

"Earth turn around palm." THe ground under Ichitoru, began to suck him in.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:24 am

Ichitoru smirked as the ground was sucking him in. He then started to perform some hand seals.

"You're not the only one with such techniques. Unlike my friend, the GENIUS over there, I found out my affinities, and earth is one of them." He said, as he was sucked into the earth. He liked messing aroung with Backlash, so he singled him out.

In a second, Ichitoru sank even faster into the ground.

Underground Projection Fish Technique

He was now under the ground at his own will, coming up with a plan, hoping Sendo and Backlash could stall for a second or two.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:42 am

Tarf smirked as Ichitoru entered the ground. He then said,

"Foolish shinobi. Do you really think you can beat a mole in his natural element. You are vaguely mistaken." Tarf dissappeared into the earth, he used the vibrations of Ichitoru moving through the earth to find him, he then sent and uppercut to his jaw that would send him flying out of the earth. While he sent the uppercut he said,

"I've been a master of earth long before you we're even born."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:46 am

Ichitoru saw the punch coming, but only had time to put his arms up in a cross formation to his face to only partially protect him from the blow. He was sent flying back out of the earth, but manuevered himself to land on his feet.

"Damn...he's right. Not only that, but I'm not even at my full capacity of strength... He thought.

"Sendo, stall for me a little bit. I have somewhat of a plan." He said, before disappearing for a second, and reappearing back in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 12:58 am

Sendo finished making handsigns. He then nodded.

"Right. Ready Kimuru." He said giving him a soldier pill. He then yelled "Juujin Bunshin" Kimuru transformed into another beast- like Sendo. He then waited for the mole to come from under ground.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 1:10 am

As he was in the air, Ichitoru reached in his equipment pack.

Let's see. From my knowledge, the mole is blind. He sees us from our movements. Our vibrations. So maybe, if I disrupt the vibrations and and such, he couldn't track us. He was thinking.

In a second, he had needled bells with wire attached to them and kunais with explosive tags and wire attached to them. He threw several in many places all around the area, many about 10 to 15 meters from one another, as he held the other ends of the wires on each finger.

"Alright. I'm ready." He said, as he was still in the air.

(This all takes about 5 minutes, so just when I post again, that's when it'll all be set up. Go ahead and fight real quick.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

Demon_Shinobi wrote:

"You're not the only one with such techniques. Unlike my friend, the GENIUS over there, I found out my affinities, and earth is one of them." He said, as he was sucked into the earth. He liked messing aroung with Backlash, so he singled him out..

Backlash smirked at Ichitoru's comment. "see now ichitoru..i've not only found out one of my affinities.. i've come to be familiar with both of mine in a very short time... i have earth like you two... and i also have a useful one for this situation. Lightning feet jutsu.. lightining fist jutsu" He did handseals very fast as his feet and hands became surrounded with lightning Chakra. He tossed the already transformed Chuumaru a soldier pill and chuumaru put it in his pocket. Backlash got into his fighting stance waiting for the mole's move. "i'll handle this" Backlash said with a smirk on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenji did some handsigns. He had been silent the whole time but now he said "Shitora style-Cheetah speed jutsu" He felt a slight change within his body and put his hand on his katana as he waited for the mole to reshow himself
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 6:48 pm

Yamato grabbed the pill and swallowed it, quickly feeling his chakra being regenerated by it.

"i guess this kid is pretty usefull after all"

he then did a few hand signs and muttered to himself

"lightning release: lightning bolt jutsu"

a bolt of lightning was then shot at Hayao, going pretty fast, almost undodgable. he then did some more hand signs and muttered somthing to himself, then sunk underground.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 8:36 pm

Tarif emegered out of the ground and smiled with an annoyed look,

"You'll handle this? Kid you must be delluisional if you think you can beat me simply because you have the lighting element. I have killed ninja far more powerful then you, who had the same affinity. Let me show yu what I mean."

He inhaled and ten spit out oil, in a very large range. He then scrapped his gautlets together making a sparks. The spraks lite the oil and set it a blaze. The lite oil quickly made it's way to acklash and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 9:58 pm

"Now" Sendo said to Kimuru who was transformed.

They both jumped off the tree and began to spin. "Gatsuuga." He yelled as both headed straight for the mole while he was senting the fire.

[/i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 10:02 pm

"Kenji...Chuumaru let's do this..[Doton] Doro Gaeshi (mud overturn)"

Backlash does handseals and touches the ground. A wall of dirt comes up blocking the incoming flames. Kenji and Chuumaru bodyflicker to the same place on the opposite direction. Kenji throws a kunai with an explosive tag at the mole. and waited for his next move
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 10:12 pm

Tarif put up he large hands and block the incoming gatsuuga with his large metal gautlets. He then gripped down on them. And then tossed them towrds the incoming kunia with explosive tags on them. He then said and said,

"That oil of my spreaded out farther then you think. YOu need to pay more attenion brat!"

There was an oil trail that lead to Backlash, and there was still alot of oil in the area, the explosion from the kunia would undoubtingly set it off. He then touch the ground and a dome of earth that was as hard as metal srrounded him, to protect him from the explosion that would be appified by the oil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next