Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 12:08 am

Sendo got to his foot. He noticed Satoe body flicker behind him. He turned around to find himself caught in a Water Prison jutsu. He started to hold his breathe.

"Shit. How did I let myself fall for this. Hurry Up Otoku." He thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 4:41 pm

Satoe held the water prison with a look of boredom on his face. He took a deep yawn and said,

“This is starting to get boring. I was expecting more of a challenge from you guys. It looks like Otoku has abandoned you, Doesn’t it.” He then stretch his head.
Otoku finally made his way to where Satoe and Sendo where fighting. He scoped out the situation with his Eikyuugan. He then drew his Katana. He jumped from the tree and sent a slash with his blade saying,

“Wind slasher Jutsu!” The blade of wind went flying at the Satoe clone’s arm. He quickly moved, and the water prison, disappeared. Otoku then stood next to Sendo and said,

“Ok lets do this!”
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 5:09 pm

(who ever it is thats supposed to fight me hurry up and save takashis ass so we can get on with it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 5:24 pm

Kuroya looked on as he saw his friend getting battered and sighed as he jumped near his friend and smirked looking at the two

"Hey Takashi get away and get healed up....I'll take this goon on heh"Kuroya said as he got into the juken stance and looked around

((sry I didn't feel like posting til now))
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 6:01 pm

(ok)

Yamato came out of the ground from behind Kuroya, and finished up a hand sign, then said

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

a great ball of fire then headed towards kuroya, as yamato did a few ack flips and stould making hand seals.

"this is getting boring time to finish it"

(it would be very nice if another yakunan member would come right before i finish up with my next jutsu.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 6:50 pm

Kuroya senced both Yamato and a big fireball heading towards his back he spun around quickly

"Kitien"Kuroya said as he expelled chakra from his pours and spun around rapidly causing the fireball to be dispelled

"Aww do better hehe"Kuroya said teasing Yamato smirking as he watched him forming handsigns before dashing towards him and smirked

you're in my Divitation field.....Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Sho "Kuroya said smirking as he started to strike out at Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms of his tenkisues
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 6:58 pm

as he hit yamato, a log sudenly appeared in its place.

"i may be in your stupid circle, but its not gonna be too affective after this!, Plasma Ball Ultimate Defense Jutsu!"

he said as dark clouds that had been gathering began to pour lightning down over yamato, then before striking him it formed a huge 2 foot thick ball of pure lightning.

from inside yamato was performing more handseals.

"this should finish it, although i might not see the ending of it, itll be sure to kill many people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 7:14 pm

Kuroya eyes widened when he saw the log...and he fell for it when he senced chakra buliding up behind him

"Uhh...ultimite defence..hmm" Kuroya said as he turned around and looked for any weakpoints in the jutsu he was seeing and sighed

"I am too old for this"he said to himself sighing
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 7:23 pm

inside the ball of lightning, Yamato finished up with some similar hand signs to the last, and a faint

"Lightning Release: Lightning Storm Jutsu"

was heard from the inside. the clouds began to shower more lightning over Konoha, many more clouds gathere around the village, and began to shower lightning as well, several snow ninja where killed, and this was done on purpose to see to it that Hatashi would cut several ninja off the pay. one very strong bolt of lightning hit down where Satoe would be fighting otoku and sendo, wether it hit anyone will remain unknown to yamato for the moment, many battle fields where being rained with lightning, including the one where yamato was in, except no lightning was falling where the ball was.

"lets finish it!"

said Yamato as the ball opened and yamato came out, he then sent the remaining lightning from his ball straight for Kuroya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 7:37 pm

Kuroya watches with shock as the lighting ball flew towards him and hit him as he blocked his chest with his arms which took the brunt of the atack and stumbled backwards due to the force and fell onto his knee

"Heh....interesting attack..."Kuroya said before vomiting out some blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 8:58 pm

Tayame appeared after checking on Takashi's kids and saw that Kuroya and Takashi were being beaten pretty bad she hurried to them and looked at Yamato as she kneeled by Kuroya.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up at Yamato and took a fighting stance, if Kuroya and Takashi couldn't take him she didn't know how she'd fair but she had to try for their sakes.

"I'm your opponent now, so come on."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 9:18 pm

Satoe who was still in the cave with Lunastood up after he thought that he got a siffecient amout of rest. He looked over at Luna and said while waking him up,

"Luna! It's time to move out. It seems that Yamato is running low on chakra and his taken care of the Hokage and the Hyuuga. Nows the lady Hyuuga has jumped in." satoe got uo and opened the cave door. He then craked his neck as he headed out the cave he said,

"Here's the plan. You take care of Otoku and his little friend. Since you're still most likely not running at 100%, you can take the mole I summoned earily and use him in any way you see fit. I'll go help Yamato. Alright I'm off." As he took off all the clones in the area that were up for defensive proposes dissappeared. And Satoe himself dissappeared with a body flicker. When he reappeared he was standing infront of Yamato. He lloked back and said,

"No worries Yamato. I can take it from here." He looked over at The two Hyuugas and said,

'Guess who's back from the dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm

Tayame looked at Satoe and could tell with Byakugan that Yamato was almost out of chakra, but Satoe seemed to be just fine. She gritted her teeth a bit and turned her stance to him.

"Back from the dead, I don't even know who the hell you are."

She had been in and out of battles, but mostly out because of checking up on Takashi's kids and taking other people to safety.

"Doesn't matter though, I'm your opponent so let's go."

She knew Takashi and Kuroya were in bad shape and really fighting right now was not the best option, a better one would be getting them to safety and trying to help them, which she figured she would do if things turned out to be too much for her.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 9:46 pm

Satoe, smiled and said,

"YOu don't know who I am? That's hard to believe. Considering I used to be one of this village's most prized shinobi. For a sannin to be so ill-informed is frightening, even your rookie genin knew who I was. Well what ever, If you don't know me now, you'll soon know the power of Satoe Mekura,"Konoha's Blind Death"

Satoe bite his thumb and began to make hand seals. He put his hand on the ground and summoned a mole. This mole was about 2ft tall. Satoe it then buried itself deep unground with extreme speed. Satoe smiled and said,

"He may be small but Stix is very fast, and packs quite a punch."

As he said this the small mole, appeared under Tayme and sent an upper cut to her jaw with his sharp gauntlets. Satoe then took a breath and then got into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 9:56 pm

Tayame sent chakra into a kick and kicked down at the mole then noticed him get into a fighting stance and took hers back up quickly, so that was his full name, now she knew who he was.

"Ah so its you, I guess my rep preceeds me as you know who I am just from looking at me, then you also know I'm not to be taken lightly, and don't worry I'm not fool enough to take Konoha's blind death lightly either."

She didn't want to play with his damn mole, matter of fact she would like to get out of this alive as well as getting the other two out alive.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:18 pm

Satoe then Closed his eyes and said,

"Eikyuugan Seal!" The sealof the Eikyuugan appeared over his eyelids. As his head turned to face Tayme. He then smiled and said,

"I'll finish you quick, and then I'll sent you lover and Takashi to join you." Satoe then pulled out his Katana blades and wind chakra began to wrap around them. He then sent several slashed with his sword saying,

"Wind slasher Jutsu!"

Several blades of rock slipting wind came flying towards Tayme. He then smiled and thought,

"I'm no fool! As long as I keep my distance, this fight is mine. And I have plenty of Long range attacks strong enough to take this Hyuuga down."
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:22 pm

Yamato looked at Satoe, and for once in his laife he was glad he showed up when he did, then with the last bit of his chakra he let a pretty big lightning bolt fall as fast as he could make it go towards Tayame.

"im not helpless though"

he said never admitting he would lose if another shinobi showed up while he faught Tayame if it came to that. the sotmr then began to clear, and the battlefield became filled with more light as the dark clouds left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:24 pm

Quote :
Satoe held the water prison with a look of boredom on his face. He took a deep yawn and said,

“This is starting to get boring. I was expecting more of a challenge from you guys. It looks like Otoku has abandoned you, Doesn’t it.” He then stretch his head.
Otoku finally made his way to where Satoe and Sendo where fighting. He scoped out the situation with his Eikyuugan. He then drew his Katana. He jumped from the tree and sent a slash with his blade saying,

“Wind slasher Jutsu!” The blade of wind went flying at the Satoe clone’s arm. He quickly moved, and the water prison, disappeared. Otoku then stood next to Sendo and said,

“Ok lets do this!”

"Right." Sendo nodded.

He then took a moment to catch his breathe. Before fighting the Satoe clone.

He then took a kunai out and was prepared to face the clone.

Last edited by on Mon 15 Oct 2007, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:25 pm

(Hayao should be healed too since u guys had that break plus all the shit thats happened since the fight takashi too btw )

"Konoha Hougeki" (Konoha Bombardment) said Hayao to himself

He jumped from a branch and appeared behind Yamato as he attempted to land his combo of attacks. Hayao had taken some chakra pills to help him regain his strenght faster. He moved swiftly and fast focusing to aim his attacks on the now vanerable Yamato.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:25 pm

Tayame knew this fight wasn't going to be an easy one and she thinking it was one she could win either. Somehow she would have to get the three of them out of there. She couldn't take on him and Yamato if he decided to join back in.

Shit....this is so not good....

She used kaiten and blocked the rocks and wind from hitting her. She had tons of jutsus to use but if she used all her chakra and was defeated, even if she defeated him she wouldn't be strong enough to get them all to safety and they would all be vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:28 pm

(yea just completely forget about that bolt of lightning falling towards you)
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:29 pm

Satoe watched as she she spinned, with the Kaiten. He smiled as soon as she finished and said,

"Go!"

As he said go Stix who had just recovered from his previous hit came out for the back of Tayme and sent a slash at her side. As Stix attack Satoe then stab his Katana into the ground and threw several kunai with wire attached flying at Tayme. He had cooked up a plan, and was going to use it the end Tayme, Takashi and Kuroya at the same time.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:32 pm

Ishimaru suddenly spawned from somewhere and flew through the air, sending a bullet of fire toward Yamato with a Housenka no Jutsu. He landed and fired two more before cutting off the blast and speaking. Heya er'body. Can I help?
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:07 pm

Otoku looked over At Sendo. He then dissappeared with a body flicker and reappeared next to the Satoe Clone. He then sent a kick to his head. The Satoe clone grabed him on the leg and sent threw him. As Otoku went flying he spinned and jumped off a near by tree with a smile on his face. As he did so he swooped down and grapped Sendo. THe satoe clone looked down at his arm and there was an explosive tag. he tried to take it off and throw it. as he did so he was knocked back by the explosion and then dissapeared in a puff, after begin inflicted with enough damage.

Satoe still waiting to see how Tayme was going to counter his attack said,

"Looks like they finally beat it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:08 pm

Groaning as Satoe woke him up; he tiredly opened his red eyes. Paying full attention to the elder ninja’s words, despite just waking up, Luna yawned as he got up from the ground. Stretching out as Satoe talked, he moved around a bit and nodded as he heard the plan. Watching Satoe disappear with a small sigh, he walked out of the cave and yelled for the mole to come over to him. Grinning a bit as it appeared in front of him in seconds, he quickly dismissed it, not planning to follow Satoe’s orders.

I should go over to Yamato; he could be in more trouble than Satoe thinks. Satoe is strong, but he can’t protect one man against everything. I just know more enemies will appear together with Satoe, I mean, Yamato fought the damned Hokage... I knew this attack would only bring trouble to my otherwise great life... Why do I have to be such a submissive bitch when it comes to Hatashi Munta!?

Shaking his head, the androgynous boy quickly spread his big, bat-like wings and jumped high up in the air. Basking with his powerful wings to keep from falling down to the ground, he followed Satoe from high up in the air. Giggling childishly as the wind roughly stroked his face, he soon spotted Yamato with his sharp eyes. Seeing the two Shinobi around him, he quickly accelerated down towards them with tremendous speed.

This is going to hurt like a bitch, unless... I would be an idiot if I didn’t do it, so here is the Luna comet!! The METAL version!

After this weird train of thought, Luna formed a number of seals and uttered the words ”Koudo Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu (Advanced Assimilate All Creation Technique).” Feeling the Jutsu take effect, Luna quickly touched the metal kunai in the pouch strapped to his right leg. After doing this, his body quickly changed into extremely dense metal, just as he crashed into the ground besides Yamato with terrific force. Appearing out of the smoke with a giant headache, he held his head with one hand as his body turned normal again.

“I’m here to help you, Yamato!! No one wi-will touch him... Damn, I’m dizzy…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next