Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 4:16 pm

Konoha Nation – Shinobi Academy
Three Year Skip- A New Chapter

• This is a thread Academy students will post. General thread rules apply here also.
• Students are divided into classes based on their ages. This is a guideline to what your characters should be doing in Academy.
• Academy students take formal and practical tests of all sorts and are taught basic ninja skills, such as martial arts, techniques, physical fitness and the way of the ninja.
• This thread is also for all other outside activities that academy student characters partake in.

Academy classes

Class 1 is for 2-5 year olds

-This is more of a day care for toddlers. The students that attend here usually are children of shinobi of Konoha who’s parents are always busy with missions and other things.

-The students here will mostly be read stories and color books and do other preschool activities.

-Eventually they will learn the names of basic shinobi weapons and start to learn the rules of a shinobi.

Class 2 is for 6- 8 year old

- They are studying basic skills. Using kunais, shurinken und such. Basic movements of martial arts and techniques. Physical fitness and the way of the ninja.

Class 3 is for 9 - 12 year old

- They are studying chakra control. Boosting their movements with chakra ext. Strategy lessons. History of warfare. Usage of other equipments, pills, wire, mirror and so on. They are also learning basic academy jutsus; Kawarimi no jutsu, Henge no jutsu and Bunshin no jutsu.

When student has learned all academy jutsus its time for graduation exam. When time comes, please PM me or someone with sensei character and exam can take place. Student will learn jutsus by going into special lectures. Lectures will be held regularly so everyone can learn them all. Lecture information will be given at lecture posts, so read them well.

Class 1

Class 2

Class 3

Last edited by on Mon 29 Oct 2007, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 4:21 pm

---Class 1----

KimmyKo was walking over to the blocks. She started to play with them a little. She then spelled her name out of blocks and smiled at the teachers. She then started to play with some of the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 9:32 pm

Kiko looked around at all the people and wished he could use his byukugan like he wanted to. Then he just walked around the place they were looking at all the kids
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 9:42 pm

Sonochi walked into the room with his skateboard on his back. The 2 year old smiled big and said,

"Hello everyone! Sonochi Uchiha is here!" He then rubbed his nose with his thumb. The teacher toldhim to put the skateboard up. He stuck out his tongue and said,

"This skateboard goes were I go lady." He then sat down and started coloring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 9:49 pm

KimmyKo walked over towards Sonochi. She then sat next to him. "Hi I'm KimmyKo but you can call me princess. So your name is Sonochi Uchiha. You must be pretty cool to be an Uchiha." She began to pick up crayons and started to color with him. With a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 9:53 pm

Sonochi looked at the girl with a smile and said,

"I am very cool, I know. YOu said your name was princess right? That a cool name." Sonochi smiled with his band aid on his face, underneath his left eye almost covering it. He then pick up some more crayons and keep coloring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 9:56 pm

"Thank you. I am part of the most prettiest clan you know. My full name is KimmyKo Yamanaka aka Princess. I made up the nickname. I thought it fit since I am a princess." She began to color a lot with the pink crayon. Since pink was her favorite color besides green.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 10:02 pm

Sonochi looked a tgirl funny and said,

"Well being pretty has nothing to with begining a ninja. Being a ninja is about being cool, smart, skillful. And the Uchiha Clan is chalk full with people like that. Well me and my DAD anyway, my sisters isn't as good as she thinks." Sonochi started to laugh a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 10:21 pm

KimmyKo started to laugh a little to. "But don't you think that you can be pretty and a good ninja. Kind of like Lady Ino. She was beautiful and one of the strongest kunoichi's in Konoha. Or at least thats my opinion. And your right Uchiha's are real cool. I can't wait til I marry one." She said while still drawing.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:10 pm

Sonochi swallowed hard and said,

"Ma....ma... marry an Uchiha! But I'm the only male Uchiha besides my father, and he's already married. How you going to marry one?" Sonochi bracked himself because he already knew the anwser to the question. He thens topped coloring for a second.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:28 pm

Akina strode in with a wide, friendly grin on her face. She spotted Sonochi and plopped down in a chair on the other side of him. Hello Sonochi ni-san! Here, share some crayons with me. she said and grabbed a few. She took a sheet from a coloring book and frowned at it. It was the colorless outline of a bear. Akina grinned and began coloring eagerly, but paid no attention to the lines. Instead she drew a fox.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:34 pm

Sonochi looked at Akina's coloring and started laugh. He then pointed at it saying,

"Akina ni-chan! Your suppose to color in the coloring book. Not draw other pictures. And if your going to draw anohter animal at least make it look good." He started to point and laugh. He then patted her on the back and said,

" Well it's offical! I'm better then you at everthing." He she in a teasing, joking voice.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:38 pm

Akina scowled and pushed Sonochi over off his chair toward KimmyKo. Hmmff... I just didn't like that picture. Mine is better. Why should I follow the lines if I don't want to? she said angrily. Her and Sonochi didn't get along the best at times. She then returned to drawing.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:42 pm

Sonochi and his Skateboard fell over on Kimmyko. He got up and apologized to her. He then looked at his sister and said,

"O I see, you just like breaking the rules. Ok, I can dig that ni-chan! Speaking of breaking the rules...." He leaned in and then whispered into her ear,

"You want to sneak out of here with me? I'm going to go play pranks on the old people."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:47 pm

Akina thought for a second. Hmm... Class is soo boring. Playing pranks sounds silly. I just wanna go play outside. she said. She looked up from her picture at Sonochi with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:58 pm

Sonochi smiled back at his sister with the same devious grin. He then said,

"It's all the same ni-chan, it's all the same." He then raised his hand and asked if he could go to the rest room. The teacher told him to go ahead and he headed out of the room with his skateboard on his back. The teacher told him that he didn't need his skateboard, he looked back at her and said,

"I all ready told you where I go, it goes." He then walked out of class with no intenion of returning. He sat in a tree in front of the school waiting for Akina, to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:05 am

Quote :
Sonochi swallowed hard and said,

"Ma....ma... marry an Uchiha! But I'm the only male Uchiha besides my father, and he's already married. How you going to marry one?" Sonochi bracked himself because he already knew the anwser to the question. He thens topped coloring for a second.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to marry you." She said with a smile. She got up from when he fell on her. "Its alright but ow is that anyway to treat your future wife. oh and whos that girl sitting next to you?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:15 am

Akina heard KimmyKo's question and smiled. I'm Akina Uchiha, Sonochi's sister. I happen to be better than him at just about everything but mouthing off to people and skateboarding, just so you know... she said boastfully and taking on a proud look.

She waited a while after Sonochi left to try keep suspicion to a minimum and then began coughing violently. The teacher came over to check on her and she coughed harder. Oh.. Akina are you ok? the teacher asked.

No no. I'll be ok in a second-- *cough wheeeezze* she said cleverly. On second thought. Maybe a drink of water might help...

Ok, you may go get a drink, and then visit the infirmary. We can't have you getting sick. Would you like someone to go wtih you? the teacher babied her.

No, I'll be ok. Akina said and smiled before breaking into another coughing fit. She then stood to leave the room. As soon as she was out side she crossed her arms and scowled. Hmmff... That was tooo easy. I hate how people treat us because we're daddy's kids... she said huffily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:21 am

"Wow that was weird. I hope she didn't have a disease. Cause I don't want to catch it. I'm scared now. What if she had mono." KimmyKo thought to herself. Oh I didn't even introduce myself. Oh well." Where'd my boyfriend go."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:31 am

Sonochi jumped down from the tree and said,

"Well it took you long enough Akina." He then hopped on his skateboard and said,

"So what should we do first?" He started to do olies in place on his skateboard while he waited for Akina to anwser. He tilted his skateboard on while still on it. He lookedat Akina and said,

"Personally I was thinking of Messing around with the Hokage faces first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:34 am

KimmyKo raised her hand. "Um teacher I think I'm sick. It's probably from when that girl coughed on me. Can I be excused pleaze." She started to blink her eyes in a very cute way.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:36 am

Why would we do that? What's the point? See this is the major difference between us. I break the rules 'cuz it's more fun. You break the rules 'cuz you're an %#& Akina said. Come on, let's go to the river instead.

She took off into the woods to where she knew the river would be. She wasn't sure why, but it was the cool place to be for kids like them. She grabbed a stick along the way and began swinging it around like a sword. Come on ni-san. Hurry up you slow-poke! she called out over her shoulder. She began playing and pretending she was a mighty kunoichi fighting off evil ninja. She swung the stick about at weeds and plants along the way like a sword slicing up it's victims.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 12:43 am

Sonochi followed behide Akina, pushing his skateboard slowly. When her heard tellhim to hurry up he said,

"Ananananananananananaaaaaa. Shut up I'm coming."
He then looked around over his shoulder and said,

"Why do I get the feeling that we're being followed. Is it just me, because I could have swron that someone else was here."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 8:34 am

Akina continued skipping through the woods with a grin. She could hear the distant rushing of water ahead and sped up. She reached the river and sat on the bank. She rolled up her jeans a bit and dipped her feet in the water. She splashed the current about, giggling happily.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 1:41 pm

Sonochi looked at his sister and sighed. He then said,

"Do you really think that this is more fun then causes havic around the village? You have a weird sense a entertainment ni-chan." He then sat down next to her and began to kick his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next