Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 6:27 pm

Akina stuck her tongue out at Sonochi and splashed him with a kick of the water. She giggled more and leaned back on her arms.

Well what's so great about running around painting cliffs? she asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 6:38 pm

Sonochi smiles at Akina and says,

"For one it helps improve your ninja skills . It like doing a mission, we have to sneak onto the faces, get the job done, and leave unnoticed. Two I just love doing it." Sonochi gave her a big smile and then splashed water back at her.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 6:43 pm

Akina frowned and shook a bit of water from her hair. She wanted to get mad, but knew it was only fair seeing she had started it.

But why? What do you have against the hokages? she asked. She knew Sonochi was stupid sometimes, but never without reason...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 9:15 pm

Sonochi looked at Akina with a smile on his face and said,

"I don't have anything against the Hokages. Actually I respect them more then any humans in this world. It's just that I want everyone to know that those Hokages are going to pale in comparasion to the greastest......me!" Sonochi then looked at his sister with a smile and said,

"You proably wouldn't understand."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 10:49 pm

*sigh* I give up... Boys soo are weird... Akina said. She stood and took her 'sword' with her. She walked up river until she came to a log that had fallen over and made a make-shift bridge across. She climbed up on it and began edging across, trying to look brave and show off. The river below was flowing fast and it was a long way across too. She didn't seem to mind and tip-toed across with arms stretched out on her sides. The recent rain and made the log's old bark rather slippery and Akina noticed, but knew backing down now would only bring upon scorn from her brother, whom she didn't want to lose to.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 10:56 pm

Sonochi followed behide his sister on his skate board, as she crossed on the log by foot. He got a running start and grinded arcoss the log. When he got the the other side he olied off, and caught his skate board in his hand. He then looked at Akina and said,

"So where are we heading to next?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:09 pm

[you do realize you're two and a half right?]

Akina looked around. There was nothing but open woods for as far as she could see, which wasn't far as the trees were dense. I don't know... Where ever my feet take me. she said dreamily and walked off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:16 pm

[you'dbe amazed at what 2 year olds can do........seriously....I have thing about people age distrimanting it irrates me so much.....seriously, lol]

Sonochi followed behide his sister. He heard what she said. He rolled his eyes and said,

"OOOOOooooo, so where are your magical feet leading us to." He began to ride on his skat board again. He then said,

'The next time we ditch class. I'm picking where we go."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:24 pm

[umm.... k is this blue or pink? wassup with dis? you share your accs or som'm?]

Sure whatever... Akina said, not exactly listening.

Akina kept walking and somehow they ended up back in town, far from the academy. She smelled something and stopped for a second. My 'magical feet' as leading us.... *sniff* ooo... over there. she said, smelling some kind of food. She walked off in it's general direction.

You know what... you're right, this is boring. LEt's go do what you want... she said, mostly just 'cuz Cmyszka's getting lazy and bored...
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:28 pm

( o snap I forgot to log out of her accont before I posted. we're sharing the same computer right now)

Sonochi smiled and said,

"Alright let's do this thing. Okay first things first. You go steal some paint any color will do. I'll go and find some rope. When meet me over by the lift to the faces."Sonochi then took off on his skatebroad and took off.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:35 pm

Come on Sonochi, stealing? Why is this so important to you? You're being bad... Akina said angrily. Whatever. I still don't see why you're so determined to do this... she said and walked off toward the market.

She showed up at the lifts with a few cans of paint soon and waited for Sonochi. Gosh... the things i do just to keep my superiority over Sonochi... she said to herself and rolled her eyes. She sat and set the paint down next to her. She sighed and rested her chin on her knees. She couldn't help but feel guilty for what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:46 pm

Sonochi came to a screeching halt, and stopped in front Akina. He had the rope in his hand and said,

'Ok you ready to do this or are you going to chicken out?" He pointed up at the stones faces and said,

'If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. I could always oull it off myself you now."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2007, 11:52 pm

Akina didn't move seeing Sonochi come up. She looked up at him with out moving her head.

Either I 'chicken out' and let him go alone, or do something I really don't want to and know is wrong... And on top of that Sonochi would be his usual self and hold it against me forever. He doesn't really need to ask since there's only one thing I can really do. she thinks. She huffed and looked away.

You know this is wrong... she said.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:01 am

Sonochi looked away from his sister wit a very rare serious look on his face. He then said in a serious voice,

"I know that it's wrong. I'm not an idiot.....And I know that father is going to flip shit-taki mushroom. But there's something, that I have to prove to myself, and everyone else. This has nothing to do with you so you can stay here, I won't want you to get in trouble." Sonochi then took the paint, and rope and started to walk up to the stone faces.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:05 am

Akina was slightly surprised at Sonochi. She looked up at his with a confused look and just watched as he started up to the faces.

She just sat and thought for a few minutes and the stood and headed back to the academy the way she came. She took her time going through the woods and took in the warm breeze. She liked being outdoors and couldn't stand being locked up in stuffy classrooms.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:20 am

Sonochi got to the top of the faces in said,

"I wonder should I stop. maybe I shouldn't doit..................NAaaaaahhh" He then jumped down from the rock face connected by the rope and started t paint. But he didn't paint on the faces He wrote above them. Over each face's head he wrote the word "GREAT". Then on the side of his father's face he painted a roughly drawn picture of hisself , and on the top of it he wrote, "SONOCHI UCHIHA", and then underneath it him wrote,
"THE GREATEST!!!!! that right"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:39 am

Akina strode slowly through the woods and eventually heard the rushing of water ahead. She reached the log bridge and climbed up. She held her arms out and began walking across. Somehow, the log seemed even more slippery than before. Sonochi grinding may have done it. She quivered a bit and tip-toed slowly across. She was half way and was feeling a bit more confident when she made a bad step and was sent head over heels. She hit her head on the log before falling off and into the river. Shock struck her and she gasped some air and some water. She coughed and spluttered as the current began dragging her down stream.

Akina began panicking and flailed her arms madly. Sonochi-ni-san! Mommy! Daadddy!! she yelled out, hoping someone was nearby. She knew no one was and tried to pull herself together.

Be strong Akina, you have to learn to stand alone in this world. she thought. She began swimming as hard as she could toward the bank, but the river was much stronger than her young body and dragged her further. Akina could distantly hear the crashing become more violent and loud. Her already fearful eyes widened. The rapids... she thought. Up ahead the river became even faster and there were many rocks to crash into. She would not survive it if she went that far. Her horribly fatigued arms pulled her further toward the bank.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:44 am

Sonochi after being sattisfied with his work decided to go back to the academy.As he walked he went back through the way that Akina lead them through. As he got the where the log area was he saw that it was no longer there. He then took the rope that he kept, and hooked it on to the tree branch over him. he then swung arcoss as the branch broke when he crossed over to the other side. He looked down the river and said,

'Why am I getting a bad feeling about this?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 12:56 am

Akina spotted a tree growing out from where the bank had dug in quite a bit. She also saw the rapid beginning just behind it. It's now or never Akina. Don't let you're brother beat you... she thought. Even in such a situation she was still worried about not letting Sonochi take the upper hand. She pushed her hardest and pushed up out of the surface as the tree neared. She grabbed out at it and was immensely relieved to feel her arms hook around the low hanging trunk. She took a stronger hold and hooked her arms together. She was too worn out to try to climb out and just sat there, half conscious with her arms tightly around the tree and the rest of her being pulled madly toward the rocks.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 1:01 am

Sonochi following his gut began to walk down th river. He then got the urge to run, soon he was skateboarding his way down the river. He soon saw someone in the river holding on to a tree for dear life. He looked and said,

"Akina!" He then rushed over to her and then threw out the rope. He then said,

"Hurry up and grab on!"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 8:26 am

Akina heard her brother's voice and smiled weakly. She looked up and grabbed the rope. She wrapped it around her arm and refused to let the river take her. She began kicking the water, trying to get closer to the bank so she might climb up with Sonochi's help, but she still could barely manage to move her frozen and drenched legs.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 9:31 am

As Sonochi threw one end of the at Akina, he tied the other end to a rock, and threw it over tree branch. He then jumped up and grabbed the rock. Weighing more then his sister she would be shot out of the water. He then looked to see if his plan workered. He then said,

"How the heck do you get yourself into stuff like this?"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 11:26 am

(OK W.E LITTLE KIDS DO NOT SPEAK LIKETHAT REMEMBER PPL U ARE RPING AS A 2 YR OLDS REMEBER THAT KIDS DONT SAY WHAT THE HECK REMEMBER RUGRATS tHANKS FOR YOUR COPPERATION)
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 5:10 pm

Akina climbed out with Sonochi's help and landed on the bank coughing. She wiped her mouth and glared at Sonochi.

Nice to see you too... she said sarcastically. She lied on the river side, panting. The log was slippery. It was an accident, that's all... she said defensively.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 5:42 pm

Sonoshi smiled and said,

"Well ok, as long as you're ok. You should go see what I did. I think you'll like it, I didn't do what I planned to do, think think what I did was better. you should go see it." Sonochi then started to jump up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next