Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 3:59 pm

"i wish i was becoming a Genin soon. My parents were great Hyuuga so i want to make them happy, I'm going to have my byakugan before i become a Genin." Kiko spoke with a big smile on his face then asked the boy. "how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 4:04 pm

Uh... 13. But don't let that fool you. I'm only still in the academy because I came from Hoshigakure. If I had stayed, and good thing I didn't, I would be a genin by now. Shiro said.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 4:16 pm

"oh your pretty old. I'm 2 and a half, so what do you want to do. i'm really bored" Kiko walked over and grabbed one of the metal bars and pulled his way up onto the merry-go-round
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 4:41 pm

Shiro smiled. To someone his age, everyone's old. When Kiko jumped up to the merry-go-round he jumped off and turned around. He grabbed the bar he had been leaning against and pulled it forcefully, pushing it in the other direction to send it spinning with Kiko onboard. Hold on, I'll push you.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 5:02 pm

Oshii walked in the area and saw the two. She was 12 years old and had stated to express her likiing of boys. She saw Shiro and said,

"Hey Shiro! How you doing."

She walked over and say the little boy and said,

"Who's this cutie you're playing with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 5:09 pm

KimmyKo was walking along picking flowers for her families flower shop. She would smell them as she went along. She was walking with her mother[npc]. Her and her mother then walked past the academy. She noticed three kids over near the merry go round. She then tugged on her mothers dress.

"Mommy can I go play too." She said with a smile and began to bash her eye lashes. "Only for a little while KimmyKo cause we still have to get home and get ready for dinner." Her mother said.

KimmyKo then ran over towards the kids. When she got there she noticed a boy spinning on the merry-go-round and another spinning it. She then noticed the girl go over toward them. When KimmyKo got near then she had a big smile on her face.

"Hi my name is KimmyKo Yamanaka. But you can call me princess." She said to the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 5:23 pm

"ok" Kiko said as shiro was talking to him. He began to hold on to the bars as he went spinning. The merry go round began to slow down. He was obviously dizzy. "hi princess.. my name's Kiko Hyuuga"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 5:34 pm

Shiro let the Merry-go-round spin to a stop and sat back down on it, facing Oshii. He had seen her in the academy, but never gotten to know her. He didn't even know her name. He blinked, hearing she had picked up on his. Hopefully she wasn't just another infatuated fangirl...

Hello. he said and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5