Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:48 pm

[Her character may be 20, but I do recall reading the part on her bio that says she is of GENIN level. I proved my point right there. For Otoku, his rank is high chunin. That should be his power too. If he was of jounin level, he would be a jounin. And I'm not talking about the jutsu for only him, I mean it for Flame's character as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:49 pm

[can we get back to rping now cause im still waiting for blue and demon and people are getting mad because im posting in the chill zone a lot]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:53 pm

[that is true you might as well say if your high chunnin then your practically a jounin, and high genin practiculy chunnin, and high jounin practically sannin]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:56 pm

( your reasoning is flawed for several reasons, Nika's char is rank genin because that what she was when she left the village, right now she would be more along the area of high chunnin, being that she was trained by yakunan for 3 years, the only reason Otoku isn't Jounin is becuase flame said we already have enough Jounin, but Otoku is Jounin lvl. case close. What you're saying is like saying that naruto and Sasuke has the power of a genin because that's their techical rank.)

Otoku looked at the group while helping Kizu up saying,

"Come on guys lets head out, before the hokage finishes before we get there."

Otoku then started to take off. He jumped of roof top to roof top, sensing the area for his fathers chakra.

Last edited by on Thu 04 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:59 pm

"Right. Come on guys." Sendo repeated. Kimuru finished stretching and followed along with Sendo. They were right behind Otoku. Sendo was feeling nervous about going to help the hokage. After nearly getting killed by that other Yakunan member he was scared that it would happen again. He wanted to be brave to show that he wasn't weak.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm

[Alright, then how come Hitori's rank isn't still AS? Because he is of genin level now. Sasuke...Naruto...those are special cases. Reason being? Just watch the show. As well as we're not in the show. Case Closed. What you're saying is that everyone should be like jounin level even though their ranks don't prove it.]

Ichitoru and Raiyou quickly followed Otoku, as Raiyou still has a bad feeling about this whole thing. He felt as if something really bad were about to happen, but wasn't sure.

"It would be a good thing for the Hokage to fionish before we get there. So then we won't be the ones dead." Ichitoru said aloud to himself. Raiyou started to whimper as the bad feeling inside of him grew.

Last edited by on Thu 04 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm

(Ok everybody this bullshit is over iom settingup the chat at the homepage an dmeet me there NOW)
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:03 pm

"I'm ready when you are"

Backlash looked at Chuumaru and Followed behind Otoku. At high speeds these yakunan or whatever.. are pretty strong we should move cautiously. He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:11 pm

Demon_Shinobi wrote:
[Alright, then how come Hitori's rank isn't still AS? Because he is of genin level now

[time skip..... duh?]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 8:12 pm

[You're lost Caleb. Read a couple posts back.]
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

bluewingedD wrote:
satoe after finishing his hand signs, bite his thumb. He put his hand to the ground and said,

'Summoning Jutsu: Flying Gaulets!" The gaint Gautlets of the Lord mole went flying at Takashi from the Opposite side of the lighting dragon. The Gautlets had enough power to level the entire park.Satoe smiled and said,

" Let's see you dodge this!"

The attacks collided as they hit Takashi. You saw his clothes shattering in the explosion. It seemed that Takashi was levitating and rising in the air as the attacks hit him. You heard the explosion throughout the village. The trees and bushes around the park began to shatter and burn in the air. As the smoke cleared there was an empty large crater where Takashi was standing. It seemed he had replaced himself. He was now hidden. Takashi began to run out of the park. He wanted to make sure all his villagers were ok. As he ran he jumped on top of the tallest building area in the area. He sent a flare alerting all his elite chuunin and jounin shinobi to meet him.

“Shit I have to gather everyone we have to take this bastards out ASAP,” said Takashi to himself

Takashi had blood dripping down his lip from the attack. It had scared him a little. He had hesitated hoping to be able to doge it, but realized it was hopeless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:41 pm

"Hey guys you see that." Sendo was pointing at the flare. "We got to go." Sendo and Kimuru ran as fast as they could over to where Takashi was located. He wondered why they were all signaled. He was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:42 pm

Otoku saw the flare and quickly made his way to Takashi. He appeared in front of him saying,

"Yes Takashi-sama?! We were just on out way to you. I saw the flare. There should be others coming very soon. I had about a group of 5 or six with me." Otoku then dropped to a knee waiting of Takashi's orders.

Satoe sensed that the Hokage was not dead yet. He then looked over at Yamato and said,

"Don;t ket your guard down. That little roach isn;t dead yet. It look's like he's planning something."
Satoe kept his senses on Takashi waiting for this next move.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Male Number of posts : 153
Hobbies : NONE
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:46 pm

"i know that. so much for the fearsome takashi. hiding, and waiting for help"

he sent his dragon back at yamato, and once again coiled around him. the dragon was draining his chakra, so he hoped takashi would come back quickly before he would have to disperce the dragon.

"you bette hurry it up takashi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:46 pm

Tayame saw this and quickly after having taken Takeshi's kids out of the village but she saw one kid running towards it and grabbed him pulling him back.

"You do not want to head towards that."

She took hold of him and began going in the opposite direction and knowing Takashi would probably meet up with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:54 pm

Backlash appeared next to otoku also on a knee and Chuumaru appeared too bowing his head.

"i think the others are coming too otoku.. i'm not sure though"

Backlash looked around to see if he saw the others... but no one else was in sight yet
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:57 pm

Sakura appreaded next to backlash on one knee with her head down. She looked around to see if the others had arrived.She looked uo and said,

"Sakura Mekura, reporting for duty Hokage-sama." Sakura stood there waiting for the Hokage to gives his orders. She then put her head back down and slowed her breathing.She was preparing herself for anything.

Last edited by on Thu 04 Oct 2007, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:57 pm

((ok here's another problem i have, some people need to make their posts longer as i believe there's a rule saying you need five lines, plus it makes it hard to rp if you don't give the person a lot to work with))
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 9:59 pm

"Ok as you may see now. We are under attack, but his time not only by Yakunan, but I have received word that many snow shinobi have entered the village also. I want two of you to back me up. Otoku and Sendo. You others protect the village. Kill all those who stand in your way I don’t care who it is. This is way past an A rank mission. To you those who don’t see me after this. IF you die in battle know that you died for a cause. Also I might not live past this battle. I plan on using all I have. All that attack Konoha’s inhabitance must answer to me. As the Juudiame Hokage I will do what I must to protect Konoha,” said Takashi

He disappeared with a cycle of leaves circling around him. He then appeared behind the two Yakunan members and held a grin on his face. He began to form hand seals at a tremendous rate.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness Technique) said Takashi to himself

Suddenly the whole area began to fill with a black thick darkness. It had zero visibility. Takashi then began to form another set of hand seals.

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu) said Takashi to himself

He began to emit a huge fire ball. Aiming towards Yamato knowing that he was the most venerable enemy now.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:08 pm

Satoe smiled and dodged the attack. He did a body flicker behide the hokage and stated some of his own hand signs, at a fast rate. He then put his hand to his mouth and said,

"Futon: Kaze Kiri (Wind Release: Wind Drill)!" He smiled while sending the attack saying,

"How can darkness effect someone who doesn't use sight! Yamato hurry and get that damn dragon from around you so I can free you from that genjutsu!"

As the wind drill headed for the hokages back a blade of wind came and colided with it ripping it in half. Otoku appeared and said,

"got dammit Takashi-sama you move to fast, I almost didn;t make it in time." Otoku then looked over at Yamato. He knew that his wind would increase in power from his lighting. SO he made hand signs and said,

"Fūton: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough jutsu)" He knew that the lighting dragon would add on tp the powr of the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Left_bar_bleue61/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:15 pm

the fire jutsu was usless as it hit yamatos dragon. the dragon then uncoiled itself from around yamato. yamato then yelled over to Satoe.

"well what are you waiting for?!"

the dragon was circling the area, awaiting yamato's command.

"the dragon is only going to power up that boys wind attacks while im in this state. so i better make good use of it untill im free to attack."

while in the genjutsu, he made gestures with his hands that commanded the dragon to attack Otoku, the dragon charged at otoku at full speed, its mouth once again open to swallow otoku alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:17 pm

Sendo and Kimuru arrived at the same time as Otoku. He then fed Kimuru a soldier pill. "Ready buddy." Kimuru nodded. "Then lets go." Kimuru hopped on Sendo's back. Sendo then made a handsign "Juujin Bunshin". Kimuru then turned into another Sendo. "Lets get um." Sendo and Kimuru ran at their opponents and yelled "Gatsuuga". They both headed straight for Yamato thinking that Takashi could handle Satoe on his own for now. Kimuru was headed straight for the dragon while Sendo was headed for Yamato.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:30 pm

The attack hit Takashi and he was quickly replaced with a log. Takashi quickly began to form hand seals again. He saw that Sendo was getting into his gatsugga attack and that could help them both if they used both the wind and fire elements. Takashi would use Sendo’s wind to increase his fireball jutsu, which would cause more damage by increasing the fire’s range and causing it to become more spread and wild.

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu) said Takashi to himself

He aimed the attack towards Yamato again, but this time shooting over the Inuzukas this would be a perfect combination attack.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:40 pm

Satoe saw the attack coming and said,

"Shit, This is such a drag!" He then dissappeared with a speed busrt and grabbed Yamato. Out of the way, as he was moving him, he channeled his chakra through him to release him from the Genjutsu. He looked down a him and said,

"You're slowing us down Yamato. That's the second time you fell for that."

Otoku ran from the Lighting dragon, quickly dodging it. And sprinting ahead of it. he then started to think in his head,

'I need A way to get rid of this thing. I don't want to use the Wind dome it's to early in the fight. SHit!" Otoku contiued to run from the attack and then started to charge forward to Yamato.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames
Admin
hadesflames

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:48 pm

"well its not my fault i dont have fancy mutant eyes that let me see past this shit."

he said as he passed on some chakra to yamato to release him from the genjutsu as well. he then let his dragon die and prepared himself for different attack methods. he then performed some hand seals and said

"Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu!" (Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique)

he then sank underground. when he finally re appeared he was in front of otoku, having already performed some handseals underground before he emerged yamato yelled

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

a huge fireball was then shot at otoku.

"Satoe you fight Takashi, ill take the children and help u when im done!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next