Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:01 am

"yes it is...But i took part in the fighting when Konoha was attacked.. In fact my whole family did and i was with backlash who has been training me since then. I'll make sure to follow your lead closely.. i'm not trying to mess up my first mission..Plus my skills might be an asset on this type of mission."

He continued jumping hopeing to not seem like a burden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:06 am

Sendo listened to what Kenji was telling Hayao. He then remembered why Kenji looked so familar when he seen him before. He remember that Kenji was that little boy with Backlash. He knew that he was training Backlash though.

"I'm Sendo. I am a medical ninja and am also part of the Inuzuka clan. I helped during the attack too. I was with Otoku and Takashi most of the time. Then I went with my group the Inuzuka trio. If that matters." He said while still riding on Kimuru as they hopped from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:11 am

Kenji has also remembered he had saw sendo before as soon as he said that. "He was there when backlash took on that mole" He thought to himself as he looked over at sendo then he realized he'd go faster running but continued to jump because he decided staying near Hayao was best. "I dont want to set off any traps or anything so i'll follow his lead" He said in his head to convince himself to stay in the trees
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:32 am

"Ok, but during the attack the enemy was in our territory. Now we're heading into their terriotry anything can happen. I've been on missions like this for a while now. There's nothing that can happen that i cant handle," said Hayao

He continued moving concentrating on his goal.[b]
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:40 am

Sendo and Kimuru nodded to Hayao's response. They wanted to listen closely to everything he said. He had experience in this and was a higher ranked ninja then them.

"I wonder what might happen. I hope we can get through this mission without something happening." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:43 am

"if i'm correct..it takes three days to get to Suna.. right?" He looked towards Hayao waiting for an answer but at the same time wondering if their was a shorter way. "i could probably get there faster but i'd waste all my chakra and i'd probably get lost too" He said mainly talking to himself out loud.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:49 am

"Why did they stick me with this genin," said Hayao to himself

He ignored the annoying immature comment that Kenji said and continued to hop from tree to tree. He hoped to get a chance to test his new jutsu. He had trained to open the seventh gate and use the advanced combination of his jutsu.

"Yes it does take three days to get to Suna, no we will not waist our energy pushing ourselfs to arrive there at a faster rate," said Hayao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:55 am

"3 days are so long. oh well i love the outdoors..my inner cheetah is roaring to get out" He thought to himself as he continued to jump tree from tree. As he was thinking he realized there is no water in Suna so all he'd be able to rely on is his sword skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 1:07 am

Sendo and Kimuru continued running. He felt as if everybody was in their own little world right now. He didn't really feel like traveling for three days but knew it was for the good of the village and he would do anything for the village. He felt as if he didn't really need to worry much right now but was still on his guard.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 1:31 am

Two days later. Hayao and the two shinobi were walking through the trees. As they got out of thelarge forest. They reached sandy ground. In front of them were a large amount of sand. They had reached the dersert.

"Where in the land of wind, but about a day from Suna. We have a whole dersert to cross,"
said Hayao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 1:34 am

Kenji looked around, it was the first time he'd seen a desert. Most people who like water tend to stay away from places like this. But he knew what he had to do. This was his mission from Konoha.. and he couldn't go back until it was done. He continued walking thinking many different thoughts all at the same time. He just nodded as he heard Hayao speak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 6:16 pm

Sendo landed on the desert sand. He then started to nod to what Hayao was saying. Kimuru was having a hard time walking on the sand. Sendo noticed and gave Kimuru his doggy sandals. Sendo was happy that they are almost to the sand village. He hoped that they wouldn't run into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17