Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 7:17 pm

"i guess your right. i'll take that into account next time, Backlash and Kuroh are supposed to start my training soon.. but i think they'll be busy with their Anbu stuff, How come your not doing the Anbu also?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 7:22 pm

Sendo finished healing Kenji's legs. He then thought about what he said.

"I'm not sure. I always wanted to. I guess its cause I'm a little to busy with the medical ninja to join the anbu. Oh and your legs are good now. Wait whos Kuroh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 7:33 pm

"Kuroh is my older brother.. He's the closest to the originals of our clan.. His gene's are extremly close to his panther counterpart, He even has the ears."

Kenji pointed to his head as he described Kuroh's ears.
"but my family is the last chance for the Shitora clan. All of out history is lost. Our clan jutsu's..we basically have to come up with them all ourselves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 7:43 pm

Sendo listened to everything Kenji said and was pretty interested.

"So your brother has ears. Your family is destroyed and so is any trace of it. So its just you and your brother thats left of your family? And if your brother has a panther counterpart do you too? And where is your clan from?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Male Number of posts : 169
Hobbies : none inparticular
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue65/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:15 pm

Sanashi sat on the couch, flipping channels and looking for something to watch before he went out. He had everything he needed but now he was just waiting for Saeeri.

he brushed his red hair out of his eyes only for it to fall back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:24 pm

"i have a Cheetah counter-part.. there are also my parents and Udemae my sister.. she has the lion counter-part. Don't know how, Are clan's roots are from Kiri. My parents try not to be discovered.. their power and gene manipulation reached their prime a long time ago. So me and my siblings are all that the clan has now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:31 pm

Saeeri was in deep meditation in her bed. She was focussing on keeping the one tail suppressed. She had to learn all this herself making it even harder then it was. Once she did it once a day she could go on with her business.

Saeeri went downstairs and saw Sanashi on the couch and plopped a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:31 pm

Sendo nooded in understanding.

"Interesting. So what made you join up with Backlash. I mean he is the last person I would want to train me. Don't get me wrong he's strong and all. But wouldn't you want someone like a jounin to train you."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue65/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:36 pm

"Ready now?" Sanshis said as he put down the remote and began putting on his shoes, he had eaten a good brekfast and had slept for a good wile so he wanted to get out of the house quickly.

"So anything you wanna do today? sparring? any of that stuff?" he asked as he put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:38 pm

" You know what. We havent sparred since we were little. I think its time we give it another go." Saeeri said happily.

She got up and put a training clothes on. She came out of her room in some sweat pants and shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:44 pm

"backlash didn't have a sensei.. at all.. and I met him during that incident a little while ago.. i doubt i would've lived without him there. and i've seen him fight. He taught himself basically everything.. And he had Otoku teach him his affinity... he could do the same for me now.. but he told me to have Kuroh train me also..since we are part of the same clan and he's older...also all the jounin are going to be busy for a while because of all the missions to rebuild Konoha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:55 pm

Sendo continued to nod.

"Okay. So you want him to teach you his affinities. And since he never had a sensei, but still came out as strong as he did he can help you. I see what your saying now."

Sendo then walked over and woke Kimuru up. "Hey Kenji. Since Backlash is at the anbu academy how about we go get ramen."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm

Sanashi watched Saeeri walk upstairs into her room, happily ogling her behind before she disappeared from veiw.

moments later as she walked back downstairs. Leo stood by the door and opened it with a grin. "Ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 9:09 pm

" Lets do this." Saeeri said barging out the door twords training grounds.

She was getting pumped for no reason but the thought of fighting. She hadn't had to use her powers for combat in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 9:13 pm

"not teach me his affinity. To show me what my second one is. and to just train me in the basics" He got up. "good job on the legs.. they are good as new. sure i'm up for some ramen" He stretched his legs out. and waited for Sendo to start leaving
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 9:25 pm

Sanashi patted her booty as she walked out of the door and as he turned to lock the house up.

he walked to the traiing ground with her, playing with the keys in his pocket as they reached their destination.

"You go ahead and start off, im ready for ya." He called as he streched from side to side in his black shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm

"Alright then follow me." Sendo headed for the ramen shop. Kimuru was right behind him.

----At the shop----

Sendo and Kimuru landed. Sendo then sat on one of the seats an waited for Kenji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 9:38 pm

Saeeri sighed, as he was going to regret saying that.

" Sani, Im better than you. You've gotten lazy so I doubt your skills are any good." She said standing on a pilar of sand. she shot quick bullets at Sanashi.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 10:04 pm

"Dont count me out yet..." Sanashi said as he avoided the bullets with relative ease, "just beacuse im lazy around the house dosent mean im weak."

Sanashi called upon the gobi's chakra slightly, he would need to be able to keep p with the quick movement of Saeeris sand, He sped forward towards Saeeri punching out with a fist. It wouldent land, he knew his fist would be intercepted by some sort of sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 10:08 pm

Saeeri sent sand under his feet make it hard for Sanashi to keep traction. This would slow him down when it came to the punch so she made sure he got close to her face.

" Nice try." She said sticking out her tounge and then having the sand toss Sanashi over her.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Genin
Genin
Kenshin

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 10:34 pm

His foot slid in the sand that Saeeri had placed around herself as he threw his punch causing him to becomke off balance slightly but able to regain it easily as she sent him flying over her as his puch hit the condensed sand.

He forced Chakra into the soles of his feet to keep them stuck to the ground as he charged in again using the same attack as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:48 pm

Kenji layed his katana so it was standing up next to his seat and then sat next to Sendo and the looked at his dog. "so i guess your clan is like mine in a way.. except we are actually mixed with genes from the animals. But we also have pets...they just don't fight with us." He began the conversation hoping to get some information on the Inuzaka clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:52 pm

Sendo turned around in his seat. He began to look at the menu. He then heard Kenji start talking. He took his attention away from the menu and onto Kenji. He then began thinking about what Kenji said.

"Well I guess a little. A lot of Inuzukas are around our dogs so much that we start to develop dog like traits. But if I didn't have my little buddy with me. I don't know what I would do. We are a team you know. Hey did Backlash tell you about the group. Cause I'm thinking about a new name for it." He said focusing his attention back on the menu but also listening to Kenji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 4:47 pm

"he mentioned some inuzaka trio but i wasn't really listening.. whats your new name for it?" Kenji waited for an answer he didn't look at the menu he just wanted the spiciest ramen they had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 6:13 pm

Sendo continue to look over the menu. He was still paying attention to everything Kenji was saying.

"Well, Its still the Inuzuka Trio but something told me that the name was stupid. I like the name though. I mean it took me a good 2 minutes to think of it all." Sendo said without taking his eyes off the menu. "Everything on here sounds so good. Its hard to choose what I want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next