Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 8:59 pm

"spicy ramen for. " Kenji said with a hungry smile on his face. then he brought his attention back to Sendo. "so...whats the new name going to be? You never said... do you know it yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:02 pm

Sendo ordered the special ad rubbed his stomache.

"I can't wait to taste it. I'm starving." He said to himself. He then turned to Kenji. "I'm not sure. I like The Inuzuka Trio. I think it has a sort of ring to it. What do you think it should be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

"the inuzaka trio sounds fine to me.. i don't see the need to change it. But... also i can't think about it right now.. i'm too hungry to think right now." He looked forward towards the cook and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:40 pm

Sendo nodded to what Kenji said. "Sounds fine to me too. And besides why do I care what a giant mole said a month ago."

The cook then gave them there food. As soon as Sendo got his food he started to eat real fast. Kinda like a dog with a fork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 4:59 pm

Kenji watched and began to laugh a little. "guess there's no need to be neat around you huh" He grabbed his fork and also began to eat very fast. When it got to the soup he began to lick it like a cat does with water or milk. Then he looked around and realized he was in public. He picked the bowl up and drank the soup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:59 pm

Sendo finished his ramen. He then drunk the rest of the soup. He looked at Kenji as he started to lick the soup and then drink it.

"Um is that normal." He said about the licking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:09 pm

"well..i'm am mixed with Feline Genes so i guess it's normal for me.. but i tried to remember i'm in public and stopped before anyone noticed" He had a smirk on his face as he put down the empty bowl. "that was good though.. this was a great idea. I'm really full right now ...but.. can i have another?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:12 pm

Sendo looked at Kenji. He then put his bowl down.

"Well. I'm not sure if I can even pay for this one." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:39 pm

"i can.. i have money.. if you need some let me know" Kenji looked at sendo suprised he didn't have money then reached for his wallet and opened it and made sure he had money himself then asked for another bowl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:42 pm

Sendo had a smirk on his forehead.

"Sucker. He fell for it hook line and sinker. Now just ride this no money act out and I won't have to pay for my ramen." He thought to himself. He then had a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 11:51 pm

Kenji payed for another one and for his first one. He looked at Sendo with a shocked look. "ok... maybe my eyes are bigger then my wallet... i'm out of money now.." He turned his wallet upside down and nothing came out and he had already began eating the ramen. "i guess you have to find some money"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:47 am

Sendo's jaw dropped.

"I was so close." He thought to himself. He then took out his wallet which was loaded with money. He earned all that money by doing non stop missions. "Well I guess I'll pay for my own. May I have another." He asked the cook as he was rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 12:25 am

Kenji looked over and smiled as he finished his second bowl. "looks like you had more then enough for the both of us. We should be off soon right?" He waited for an answer from sendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 4:03 pm

Sendo finished his second bowl. He then wiped the soup off his mouth. He turned to Kenji.

"Yea whenever your ready." He said to Kenji as he paid for his second bowl.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 4:31 pm

(Ok yeah things look dead over here so I’m going to live things up a little. Everyone else not involved in this can do their own thing. Hayao, Sendo, and Kenji are going to deliver a document to the sand village. The rest will be said later on while we role-play. This is a B rank mission because you are leaving the land of Fire and the treaty between Konoha and Suna isn’t solid yet.)

“Wow this village has gotten quite boring,”
said Hayao to himself

He was at the training area running some laps across the field. Hayao had put on extra weights to his ankles. He was now twice as fast as before, Hayao could now perform the new jutsu he had trained and taught off. It was risky because it opened the seventh gate, but would be very powerful. As he stood there drinking some water a hawk appeared. It seemed to have a note attached to its foot; he took the note and began to read it.

“Hayao Munta you have been assigned a B rank mission. You, chuunin Sendo Inuzuka, and genin Kenji Shitora. On the other side of this note is a summoning symbol. Activate it and a document will appear in a brown bag. You and these two genin are to deliver it to the Sand village. The document is a treaty and is to get to Hatashi Munta within four days. The other two shinobi have been told to meet you at Konoha’s gates. Be prepared for any ambushes since Suna is not an official ally anything can happen. Good Luck and God Speed”

Hayao read the note and ran to prepare himself. He took his supplies and then ran off to Konoha’s gates. There he stood waiting for Sendo, and Kenji.

“Finally some work,” said Hayao to himself
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 6:38 pm

Sendo was on his way to the villae gates. He had his supplies and a lot of dog food. He then walked past a pet store and thought that he had time to stop and get some stop for Kimuru.

-------Few minutes later-----

After getting the stuff he went to the village gates. When he got there he noticed Hayao standing there waiting.

"Hey you ready for the mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 2:33 am

Ayame was walking around the village, as if she hadn't before.

"This place always seems to be nice. She said as she smiled, waving at everyone who passed by.

She made it to the park and sat down on the bench. She wasn't much part in the war, but she already seen how great the repairs were, although they weren't even finished yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 1:33 pm

Kenji quickly appeared by the gates. His cheetah genes were perfect for this mission so he had a smile on his face. He looked at his book bag as he ran up to the gate. He waved at Sendo and at Hayao. "i'm ready"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 6:45 pm

"Ok i believe you have already been breifed on the mission. Hello my name Hayao Munta. ANBU Captain of Konoha. We can introduce ourselfs while we head to the sand village," said Hayao

He put on his ANBU dragon mask and wore the ANBU uniform. He walked out the village gates and began to walk. Moving at a steady, but quick pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 6:48 pm

"Shitora style Cheetah speed jutsu" He felt a change within his body. He looked at Sendo and then took off. He appeared next to Hayao. "My name is Kenji Shitora nice to meet you" He continued to walk but wanted to run he just waited for the word from Hayao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:29 pm

Sendo nodded his head in agreement. He then began to walk along with Hayao.

"I understand why I'm going but why this kid. I better look after him. I hope he doesn't do something stupid like an ordinary genin. But from what I know about him he seems like he will. But Backlash and his family would kill me if something happend to him so I'm gonna do my best to protect him if something happens. And atleast we have an anbu member with us." He thought to himself. He then looked at Kenji as he introduced himself to Hayao.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:38 pm

"Nice to meet you," said Hayao

He continued to run. As they reached the end of the path he jumped on a tree branch. He then began to hop from tree to tree. He was focused and held the documents in his backpack. He didnt cae if the two shinobi were behind him or not. He had a mission to complete and nothing would stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:42 pm

Kenji smiled as they ran. He jumped into the trees happily following Hayao. His speed and agility made the tree branch jumping seem as easy as walking. He made sure to stay close to Hayao. He knew that would be the smart thing seeing how he was the Anbu captain. "my first mission. i should be cautious"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:46 pm

Sendo and Kimuru continued walking until they noticed Hayao running. They then ran behind him. They noticed Kenji start running too. They were hopping from tree to tree. Sendo thought it would be easier to ride on Kimuru so he jumped on him.

"He must want to get there fast. At the speed their going I think thats it."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:52 pm

"Kenji this is your first mission isnt it?" asked Hayao

He said this without looking back. He looked straight ahead as he hoped from tree to tree. You could feel the determination through his ANBU mask. Hayao didnt approve of lower level shinobi going on high ranked missions, but Takashi had to do what was best for the village a life was better than losing an entire village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next