Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)

Go down 
+3
flame15
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

Sendo and Kimuru continued to charge for Yamato and Satoe with the fire surrounding them. When Yamato went underground they changed targets. They charged at Satoe with the fire around them. Until Yamato got back up. When he came from underground Kimuru charged at Satoe and Sendo went after Yamato. They had to hit this time because they didn't know how long they can stay like that with fire around them.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 11:07 pm

Satoe sensed the attack heading for him, he then started to gather chakra. As he gathered chakra it appeared into his right hand. The blue orb quickly formed into his hand and he thrust it forward saying,

"Rasengan!" He clashed the Rasengan Against the Spinning Kimaru just before he made contact. the attack would leave him completly able to battle if he didn't die from the attack first.

As Otoku was running towards Yamato he dissapeared underground. Otoku stpped to sense the area. He relized that he was underground right in front of him but it was too late. Otoku covered his body with his hands up. He was sent flying by the attack and landed several feet away. He spit out sme blood and cringed from the burns. he then reached down and took the wiegths of of his legs and arms. He then started to jump up and down saying,

"Alright Let's do this." With blinding speed he dissapeared from sight. He appeared infront of Yamato, and sent a punch at his face.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 2:06 am

[Damn it. I go out with my friends and when I come back, a whole bunch of shit happenned >_< Now it's going to be even harder to get in the battles.]

-Earlier-

As Ichitoru was listenning to the conversation the hokage had with his fellow shinobi from the floor of the building, he smirked as he was leaning against the building.

"So, the hokage is going to die. We all know that from the way he was talking. Actually, most of us are going to die. HOw are two weak villages along with only a couple strong shinobi going to take down the great Leaf Village? This is completely absurd. I guess I'm going to die today, maybe even in the hour..." He said with his eyes closed. He openned his eyes as he looked down at Raiyou, who was by his feet like always. "But don't worry, Boy. I'm not going to let NOTHING happen to you. My jutsu will assure of it." He said as he let down his folded arms to pet Raiyou's head.

In a second, Ichitoru disappeared from sight, as well as Raiyou. His wind trail was sen all around, as low ranked shinobi fell to the ground. He reappeared about a mile away from his previous location, behind him a trail of dead rain and snow genin. He hated what he had to do, but hated to betray his village any more. He knew it was either his village's lives, or theirs, in this great and sudden war. Two shuriken dug themselves into Ichitoru's back, as he turned and saw a gang of shinobi. A kunai landed in his chest, as a barrage of more and more kunai and shuriken dug into his chest. More and more collided into him, as he just stood there. After about 30 of shuriken and kunai went into him, a poof of smoke appeared in his location and a log took his place. A couple of the shinobi fell dead to the floor. He reappeared in the spot that the log was, with a kunai in his chest and the two shuriken in his back. Those were the real ones that hit him, although he immediately took them out. His shirt started to fill with blood, as he ripped it off and got down on all fours.

"Sorry Otoku, I guess I can't return your shirt." He said with a smile as a gas of chakra was emitted from his body. "This may be my final stand, so I'm going to make the best of it. I'm going to go out with a bang!" He said, as a sizzle could be heard by the gang of shinobi. "Bang!!" He said, as an explosive tag blew up, which he set over there when he body flickered. A poof of smoke appeared to where Raiyou was, and another feral Ichitoru was visible. Blood dripped from the real one's mouth, as in an extremely fast motion, both him and Raiyou took off at the gang of shinobi. As they neared them, they disappeared, and reappeared slashing vicously at some of the shinobi. They continued clawing them and biting them and plain out oging ruthless on them, as kunai sunk into Ichitoru, as he took both the ones that came for him and the ones that were meant for him. Raiyou still had no scratch on him, as Ichitoru protected him throughout their attack on the shinobi. The life he had started to fade from every kunai or shuriken that hit him, although he moved onward, knowing he still had to live.

I won't die...not here at least... He thought, as he continued attacking the gang of shinobi, as they all fell, one by one. (They're only like genin and chunin.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 3:31 am

A kunia went flying into Ichitoru's back but a claging noise was heard. Sakura had deflected the attack with her katana. Sakura was covered in cuts and bruises, she looked over at Ichitoru and said,

'Hey Ichi. What did I tell you about getting yourself killed? How can we get married if your dead, can you tell me that. You better not die here or I'll never forgive you." She smiled as she went forward and attacked more Snow chunnin. As she attacked she was hit and sent relealing back the she quickly got up and looked. Hit hit was thrown by a snow jounin. Sakura looked up and said,

"Shit, Know is really not a good time for him to show up."

The Snow Jounin stand ing said,

"Your fun ends here kiddies. You will meet your death at the hand of Heero Hashi!" He smilede and started making hand seals. It Started to snow in their area.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 10:58 am

After injuring most of the gand badly, Ichitoru looked back at Sakura, releasing his feral form. He heard what she said, and smiled. He thought for awhile, and knew this may be the last day for a lot of shinobi. If it was the end for him today, h wanted to go out known for his strength. The jutsu he has been training for was good for this battle, but he didn't want to use it just yet.

"Yes I know that." He said with a smile. "I'll stake this mre seriously."

Ichitoru looked at the transformed Raiyou, ad he awaited any command by Ichitoru. Ichitoru simply got into a stance, and waited for th jounin's first move.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 1:22 pm

The Jounin finshes his hand signs and said,

"Hyoton: Tsubame Fubuki (Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm)!" A swram of ice swallows came flying at Sakura and Ichitoru, and as they went flying at them he ran towards them and drew his Kunia. He would attack with a series of strikes and blows, after the swallows would pass.

Sakura Drew her katana and started to the deflect the Swallows flying into her area. She tshe was hit by a few of the flyinf swallows. She then turne to the attacking Jounin, and tried her best to fight him off. She contiued her series of counters and blocks, waiting for Ichitoru to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 4:12 pm

Kimuru was hit by the rasengan. He flew far back and indented the ground. Sendo stopped his attack and ran to check on Kimuru. "Kimuru. Shit this is gonna be a problem." He then looked at the others. "I'm gonna be a while. I have to heal Kimuru." He then looked down at Kimuru. "Its gonna be alright buddy." He covered his hands in chakra and began to heal Kimuru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:05 pm

Backlash appeared next to Sendo. "so.. what's going on right now? Backlash asked as he looked at the injured Kimuru. "who were you fighting" he asked with a slight sense of anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:11 pm

Sendo looked at Backlash wondering where he came from. "What are you doing here. I came with Otoku and Lord Hokage I was asked. It's to dangerous for you here." He said while continuing to heal Kimuru. "And besides we're fighting those two yakunan members." He said pointing to Satoe and Yamato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:18 pm

Kuroya sighed as he punched the last jounin into the wall head first killing him instently and looked around

"Hmm Takashi when the feck are you?"Kuroya said to himself smirking as he looked around him at the group of 2 chuunin and 3 jounins who had attacked him then looked at his chest

"Geez....I'm bruised alot heh"he said to himself wiping his and other blood from his shirt and then tried to look for Takashi
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:42 pm

Takashi jumped back dodging the attacks. He saw the injured Kimiru and body flickered by Sendo. He grabbed the two and body flickered about nine meters away deep into the forest he placed the two and smiled.

“Heal yourselves. Come back when you’re done,” said Takashi

He disappeared and appeared behind a tree. He saw that Satoe was still distracted from the recovery of the Rasengan he had used earlier. Takashi activated his sharingan once more and began o form hand seals at a quick rate. He quickly appeared behind Satoe and began to run circles around him. As he did so he was charging chakra into his hand. He smiled and activated his M. Sharingan to boost his speed.

Raikiri, (Lightning Blade) said Takashi to himself

Takashi quickly charged to Satoe moving quickly in a motion to confuse Satoe. He aimed the strong trust of chakra for the gut of Satoe.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:49 pm

"Thanks." Sendo said as Takashi moved him and Kimuru. Sendo then went back to healing Kimuru. "I'm almost done Kimuru." He said continuing the process. "I have to hurry up and get back to the fight. They're gonna need me just in case one of them gets hurt." He finished healing Kimuru. "There do you feel better." Kimuru stood up and hopped on Sendo. He then began to lick him. "Hey Kimuru come on get serious we still have a battle to get to." Sendo and Kimuru then ran back to the battle and was prepared to help.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:54 pm

Satoe sensed as the Hokage moved around him. As he started to sense the lighting blade his began to charge up chakra himself. As the attack came toward him he said in his hand,

"Speed burst!" With quick speed he grabbed Takashi's arm at the fore arm and just above the elbow. He stop the Lighting blade before it peirced through his body. But there was still a hole in his robe and a wound, he had stopped it from piercing through. He looked at his bleeding wound and the up at Takashi and said,

"Whew! That was pretty close wasn't it?" Now get back!" Satoe then kicked off of Takashi and jumped onto a near by tree. He then started to made hand signs

Last edited by on Fri 05 Oct 2007, 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 6:56 pm

"sendo... don't be foolish.. i was here before you and also i'm not quite sure but i'm almost positive i'm stronger then you... and you were here" Backlash looked at Otoku and went closer to the battle. "so Otoku or sendo... what should we do?...and are you sure your up to this... well your companion ... he did use that rasengan jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:00 pm

He then went after Backlash. "I was here first. And I was asked to come by the Hokage. I think I was asked because If someone if injured I'm able to heal them. So you should be glad that I'm here. And we are just fine I healed Kimuru and he's fine also." He didn't really like Backlash's I'm better then all the other Inuzuka's personality but he just dealt with it.

Last edited by on Fri 05 Oct 2007, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:01 pm

Otoku looked at Backlash and said,

"Back me up against this guy. If you see an opening take it. Otherwise don't jump in wildly until I tell you. I have a plane wirked out to take him down." Otoku leaned over to whispered the plan into Backlashes ear. He then said,

"Got it? Don;t deviate from the plan unless I say other wise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:14 pm

((were you really here first? lol i'm not even sure...i thought i was oh well it doesn't matter))

"then that means we can't have you get injured... or we won't have a healer..." Backlash said looking at Sendo so he knows that's who he was talking to. "and i got it Otoku" Backlash stood next to Sendo with his arms crossed waiting for an opening, Chuumaru walked up beside backlash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:17 pm

"I guess he's right about one thing." He thought to himself. Sendo and Kimuru were prepared for there next move. Sendo was getting a little nervous. He didn't want to see Kimuru get hurt like that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:29 pm

"Also... try and keep your Chakra usage to the minimum necessary i wouldn't want you to be too weak to heal" Backlash said this turning his attention once again to sendo then he looked down at the growling Chuumaru. "easy boy... wait for Otoku's word"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:33 pm

"This is embarrasing. Being showed up by someone two years younger then me. Why am I am I even listening to him." Sendo thought. He then kneeled down and started to pet Kimuru. While petting Kimuru he began to whisper in his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:36 pm

Kuroya sensed a large amount of chakra being formed then expelled and started to run towards the direction of where he senced it and smirked

"Ehh... might be intesne....and why do I keep getting the weak oppoment to fight against....I feel so unaprieiciated heheh"Kuroya muttered to himself while he ran
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 8:11 pm

pinkwingedEL wrote:
The Jounin finshes his hand signs and said,

"Hyoton: Tsubame Fubuki (Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm)!" A swram of ice swallows came flying at Sakura and Ichitoru, and as they went flying at them he ran towards them and drew his Kunia. He would attack with a series of strikes and blows, after the swallows would pass.

Sakura Drew her katana and started to the deflect the Swallows flying into her area. She tshe was hit by a few of the flyinf swallows. She then turne to the attacking Jounin, and tried her best to fight him off. She contiued her series of counters and blocks, waiting for Ichitoru to help.

Ichitoru blocked most of the swallows that were sent his way, but was focussed on protecting Raiyou more. He looked back at the fatigued Raiyou, who was still in human form. He thought it might be a good time to use his technique, but still didn't want to. He started to mumble to Raiyou, as if saying something. Raiyou simply nodded, as he disappeared from sight. Ichitoru body flickered into the air, coming down at the jounin attemtping to kick him in the face (while still in the air).
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 8:17 pm

Takashi jumped back hid between an area full of trees. He then summoned six shadow clones. He gave them a signal and they scattered and began to make carvings around the area. Four of the six held a kunai with a tag attached to it. Takashi and the two began to head towards Satoe. As they ran the clones began to form hand seals.

“Koton: Karyū Endan” (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb) said one of the clones to himself

The other jumped back and then finished the series of hand seals and grinned. The first clone released a large amount of fire shaped as a dragon it opened its mouth as it headed towards Satoe.

“Doryuudan” (Earth Dragon Projectile) said the other clone to himself

Suddenly a dragon appeared and began to shoot earth projectiles at Satoe. They aimed towards for Satoe. The clones hoped to do mass damage. The real Takashi body flickered away and planned his next move. The other four clones had finished their jobs and formed the markings and had placed the kunais. The stood in position waiting for Takashi’s command. Takashi threw a flare in the air. As that happened four toads appeared at the mid section of all four sides of where there seem to be a square carving.

“Kouen Inbijiburu Toku no Jutsu” (Flaming Invisible Shield Technique) said the four clones to themselves

Suddenly, a flaming shield appeared behind the clones and around Satoe and the other two clones. Moments later the flaming shield seem to disappear. The four clones sat there in the same position. They sat outside of the shield and had a triangular layer protecting them, from the outside keeping them safe from damage. The real Takashi stay hid in the forest recovering and getting ready for his next move.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 8:43 pm

Satoe was hit full force by the first attack that the clone made. As the smoke cleared, the Satoe kneeling there began to melt into mud. The real Satoe then appeared he. Satoestarted making Hand signs. He then said

"Doton: Doryūhek(Earth Release: Earth Style Wall!" Satoe couldn't get the wall fast enough and he was hit by two of the projectiles. He went sliding back on the ground as the wall blocked the remaining projectiles.Satoe stood behide the wall and coughed up blood. He then sat there for a second and sensed the area, while caughing his breath. He then started to count in his head,

"1,2,3,4,5,6.......With one is te real one? Hump shadow clones, make things a little more.....hold on, there's a number 7? And his deeper in the forest? That must be him. But you never know with Takashi. What is he planning?" Then from behide the wall Two satoes appeared. Two went to fight against the two Takashi's there, and the real Satoe stated standing behide the wall thinking,

"What's the deal with this wall. I've never seen a barier Jutsu like this before. I don't think that the Ghost walker jutsu will work with this barrier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm

As Sendo stood there and watched the battle he was very curious. "I never seen such a jutsu. How is he able to hold it up like that and still have enough chakra to fight. He's one amazing Hokage." Sendo thought. He started to feel as if he served no purpose except to stand on the sidelines and watch. He started to wonder where Takashi went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Village) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Village)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next