Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 6:09 pm

I'm sure any painting you did on the hokage faces wouldn't be worth seeing... Akina said. She sat up and hugged her knees, shivering.

Oohh... I'm so cold. Maybe we should go back to the academy. I should at least...
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 11:57 pm

Sonochi, went over to she sister and said huged her. he then put his skateboard on the ground and said,

"come on I'll carry you back. And you really should check out the Hokage faces, I didn't do what you think." Sonochi stood there waiting for she sister.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:01 am

Akina looked at Sonochi questioningly. It was odd the way they would be arguing one minute and hugging the next. I guess that's what brothers and sisters are for... she thought and smiled.

It's ok, I can walk. Just stay with me... she said and stood. She walked off back to the academy with Sonochi, still shivering.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:07 am

Sonochi smiled and said,
Alright ni-chan I'll stay with you." Sonochi then started to think,

"But before we get back we need tomake excusses up for the teacher. I already have mine. I'm saying that I eta some bad calamari last night, but what are you goign say Ni-chan?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:10 am

Uh oh... I guess it'll be hard to explain being sopping wet. Oh well, It's not like we ever get in trouble for anything we do since daddy's the hoakge... Akina said resentfully. She rubbed her arms trying to get blood pumping.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:14 am

Sonichi looked into the sky and said,

"Yeah I guess your right. Having daay as the Hokage does have it's perks, but I wish we didn't get tricked so differently." Sonochi started to kick some rocks as they walked down the road.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:28 am

Akina nodded. Not getting into trouble was what she classified as being treated differently. She's almost rather be scolded when she does wrong. That's why she seemed to do so so often.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:35 am

Sonochi and Akina had arrived at the acedamy. He then sughed and said,

'Well it looks like we're back in prism (prison)." He shook his head and started to walk into the the academy. He sighed heavily really not wanting to go back inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:37 am

KimmyKo was waiting at the door for Sonochi and Akina. "Yay your back Sonochi. I was so bored. And we have to talk about our wedding plasns." She then looked over at Akina. "Um why are you wet."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 12:46 am

Sonochi's arms and his face dropped when he heard Kimmyko. He then started to studer saying,

"Wh,wh, wh , wh. What are you talking about? Wedding plans? I just meet you like an hour ago. I'm not even your boyfriend yet. At least I don't think." Sonochi looked over at Akina, with a look that said, help me please.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 5:00 pm

It's not important. It's in the past... Akina replied to KimmyKo's question.

She giggled hearing her talk about a wedding. A wedding? Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? Sonochi's not as great as you might think once you get to know him. Believe me when I say he's not my idea of a good husband. she said. She had helped Sonochi some what, but couldn't resist insulting him a the same time.

Come on, help us get back into class some how. she said, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 7:44 pm

Kiko had stayed in class.. he had fell asleep on the desk because he kept to himself so much and simply drawing wasn't enough to keep his attention for very long.. he finally woke up and touched his forehead and smiled.. "there's a line in my head" He touched the line and laughed a little..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:03 pm

"Well I'm still going to try and get to know him. Because I plan to marry an Uchiha and he's the only one I can think of." She then smiled at them both. "Oh and I don't know how you two are getting in but I just came from the bathroom. See Ya." She smiled again, waved bye and walked back in the class.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:28 pm

Sonochi sighed and said,

"O man that's a weird girl." He then looked over at Akina and said,

"I guess I should go in first since I left first. Good luck making an excusse." Sonochi then laughed and walked inside of the building.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:28 pm

(WTF your 2 yr olds you should be thinking off toys and shit not no fucking weddings come on ppl be creative lol )

Fatio walked in teh room quietly. He was shy and had tearye yes. His parents had made him come and ran off. He didn't want to start pre-school, but they said he had to. Fatio had a lolly pop in his hand and was licking it as he walked in he saw some kids, but ignored them and sat by the pay sectiona nd began to arrange the blocks.

"Why did mommy and daddy make me come here. I wanna go home," said Fatio to himself
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:45 pm

((actually talking about marrying somebody you barely even know does sound like something a 2 yr old would do... cuz anyone else would just seem retarded))

As kiko looked up he saw all the people coming into the class. are they just getting here.........? I wanna go home. He put his head back onto the desk.[/b]
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 10:51 pm

Akina nodded to Sonochi and went to the bathroom. She tried to dry her damp clothes off at much as possible. The sun had dried it a bit on the way back, but it was till noticeably damp. After a while she snuck back into the classroom as quietly as her feet would cary her. She sat down and began drawing again eagerly, trying to look like she had been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 5:53 pm

Shinta sighed as he saw the academy he was "told" to attack

"Where's the fun in killing students......none"Shinta muttered as he walked to the academy and saw a female student there and sighes as she punched out at him weakly

"Die...."Shinta said as he kicked her into the wall and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:03 pm

Backlash and Kenji appeared at the Academy and backlash put Kiko down and told him to go somewhere safe. Then they turned their attention to Shinta. "hey you... arn't you the one i was fighting earlier? well how about we finish our little fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:06 pm

Zarru noticed Backlash and another shinobi looking like they were gonna fight and dicided to check it out.He walked up to where they were standing and looked at them with his usual blank stare.

"You guys gonna fight"
"If so then atleast make it a good one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:14 pm

"Heheh so it's the little runt again"Shinta said smirking as he turned around and smirked and looked around the hall short, narrow not much room to dodge....perfect

"Heh"Shinta said as he formed his handsigns and the correct amount of chakra for the Ritsune Omodie and hopefully caught the two of them in the genjutsu which will show them their worse memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:25 pm

Backlash pushed kenji because he had seen this move earlier as it was tried to be performed on him before. Backlash was caught completely, As it happened he fell to his knees holding his head. In his head he saw various memories of his parents fighting or Chuumaru being hurt and losing different fights. He didn't know why he was seeing these memories that he had blocked off for so long. Kenji started holding his head also. They both started screaming as the memories ran through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:31 pm

"Heheh kid did you really think you could dodge it by pushing your friend out of the way....heheh you should of let me kill some students"Shinta said smirking as he took out several kunai and threw them towards Kenji all aimed at the vital points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:37 pm

Zarru dicided he should help since it seemed like a uphill battle.He body flickered behind Shinta.

I guess i have no chioce
"Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:39 pm

so he figured out that i'm not really in his jutsu? Damn kenji thought to himself as he drew out his sword quickly hitting down some of the kunai while dodging the other ones. As he looked over at backlash who was caught in the Genjutsu. He also saw Chuumaru trying to help backlash out of the Genjutsu then he looked back at his opponent. He did some hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next