Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:54 pm

Kuroi had been there the whole time. He hid himself in the shadows of the school. He knew the area quiet well, so a fight there would give him the advantage, but he didn’t want any of the students to get hurt. He began to form hand seals at a study rate so he wouldn’t mess up after doing so he placed his hand on the wall behind the area in which Shinta was. Kuroi stood on the other side of the wall in a different room. The wall in which his hands were placed began to shine a dark purple color as it did it spread threw out the hallway until where the other two shinobi were launching their attacks.

“Shuudan Yosouki” (Mass Transportation Jutsu) said Kuroi in a load voice

As that voice echoed through the halls the four shinobi and the dog disappeared in a blink. When they would awake they would find themselves in Kuroi’s stomach in the same motion as which they were in back at the academy wall. Kuroi stayed hidden watching to se what would happen.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:00 pm

"....I don't wanna know"Shinta said as he sensed a kick heading for him so he spun to the side and smirked before grabbing the cheeky person by the throat and attempted to punch him in the gu and then throw him away before facing the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:09 pm

Kenji looked around and had no idea where they were.. he thought they were in the academy still until he saw the stomache. when did he do that? He realized he had to be extra careful

Kenji finished his hand seals "Mizu bunshin no jutsu" He made a water clone, then did more hand seals "[Shitora style jutsu] Cheetah speed jutsu" inside his body felt wierd but he knew what it was, He took off full speed towards Shinta and got a little low and slashed his katana as he got close to Shinta.

Last edited by on Tue 09 Oct 2007, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:14 pm

".....More bloodlines"Shinta said as he jumped up to dodge the blow and smirked as he threw several tags attached to kunais at Kenji's legs and torso

"Heheh...."Shinta said as he turned to face the speedy person what else could go wrong

"I need to get a quiet piece of land somewhere"Shinta said to himself sighing softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:28 pm

Zarru landed on his feet and grabed his stomach.He grabed the sycth from his side and wraped the chain around his hand.

"Your going to pay for that"

Zarru threw the sycth at Shinta and body flickered to him.

"Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind"

Zarru was hoping atleast one of the attacks would hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:33 pm

Kenji's Clone jumped in the way of the kunai's and exploded into waters once they hit. The real Kenji was out of sight once the smoke cleared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuumaru got tired of watching backlash in pain so he bit him to bring him back to his senses. Then once he saw backlash's hand bleed he let go and barked. Backlash was Breathing heavily still on his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:37 pm

Shinta ducked the sycth easily and then spun around again and smirked

"Aww comon at least give me some fun comon" Shinta said sighing not fun these shinobi were

"Screww it I'm finishing you lot off now"Shinta said as he got ready to finish these shinobi's off
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue58/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue57/100Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 7:44 pm

"Suppai Renda" (Acid Barrage) said a mysterious voice

Suddenly a stinky burning liquid began to rain from above Shinta. It aimed just for him. Kuroi quickly moved behind one of his muscles by the inner stomah and began to shoot his acid atatck from behind Shinta as he shot them he would move around continuing to kep himself covere dand hiden. Now Shinta was beinga tatcked from above and behind and didn;'t know who was attacking him.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:30 pm

"...."Shinta felt a stinging sensation on his body and looked at his arm and saw the cloak burning so he ripped it off and threw it away and started to back flip out of the immediate area of the acid and spat on the floor

"Heh...if you're trying to do mind games with me you suck"Shinta said taking out a kunai with his left hand and smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 4:31 pm

Kenji Reappeared in the air behind Shinta and came down with his katana aimed at shinta. i'm not giving you anytime to recover Kenji knew this wasn't a very smart idea because he was just a Genin but since shinka was distracted he doubted that Shinka could dodge the attack completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backlash Stood up and faced Shinta, he was still breathing heavily but was ok now that he was out of the genjutsu. Backlash started doing handseals and waited for shinka's move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 6:43 pm

Shinta sighed as he senced a attack behind him so he turned around and bearly managed to raise his kunai in time to block it but not before a part of his hat was cut

"Heh......blasted kids"Shinta said as he kicked out at the genins gut and push him backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 7:35 pm

Shinta turned the katana, blocking the kick from connecting with his gut but still pushed him back. After he stopped getting pushed back he jumped further back. and went by backlash. He did hand seals to reactivate his Cheetah speed jutsu. "i got two minutes of speed before i have to do it again

Backlash looked over at Kenji and nodded. backlash finished his hand seals. Chuumaru bodyflickered and spun in the air unleashing his dynamic marking. "four-legged jutsu" Backlash became more canine like. He claws grew sharper and his teeth grew larger. Red chakra emitted from his body and he was on all four like a dog. they both waited for Shinka's next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Oct 2007, 4:46 pm

Zarru wasn't sure what he should do to help so he figured he would wing it.He Body flickered about 10 feet behind Shinka and threw his sycth at him appering behind him afterwords.

"Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Oct 2007, 5:51 pm

Ichitoru and Raiyou arrived at the academy. They looked around, but didn't see no sign of Backlash or any shinobi.

"Where did everyone go? I could have sworn I smelled his scent around here." He said, looking around cautiously.

After being at the academy for a small amount of time, he started to evacuate the remainder of the students. Once all of them were out and safe, he once again to look for any trace of his comrades.

"Alright. I did the most important thing already, now I just need to find Backlash and the others." He said to himself and Raiyou.

Raiyou, the whole time, was with Ichitoru, right by his side. Luckily, the whole time, they didn't run into any enemies that would have caused some trouble. Because Ichitoru wasn't at the best state, it was good to stay away from pointless battles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 7:39 am

as the scyth cut his side he raised his right arm with the ampilfy take the watery attack

"...You pissed on me.....pah I'm going to kill myself with a bang hehehehe"Shinta said as he swallowed several stamina and chakra pills and smirked as he focused all the chakra into one part of his body

((Meh yeah this fight's taking too long so I'm killing my guy off.....any objections?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 10:05 am

"Chuumaru get back now"..Chuumaru stopped spinning and landed on the ground and body flickered behind backlash. Backlash did backflips to get further away and Kenji ran backwards fast enough to leave after images as they waited for whatever was going to happened. "we need to go back to the academy.. whoever brought us here..take us back and leave him here." As backlash said this..everyone in the belly passed out and when they would awake they'd be on the academy floor..everyone but Shinka

(flame told me doing this was ok.. to move the story along)
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 8:56 pm

Raiyou's ears perked up, as Ichitoru's nose twitched. Raiyou looked up at Ichitoru as Ichitoru looked down at him.

"You sense it too, huh Boy?" He said as they both took off into the academy.

To their surprise, they found the group of people on the floor, which included Backlash and Chuumaru.

"Where do you supposed they came from?" He said while he scratched the back of his head with a confused look upon his face. He chuckled a little as to the randomness of their arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 10:00 pm

Backlash started to get up slow... he looked around and saw Ichitoru and Raiyou, Kenji was already up with his hand on his sheathed sword. backlash looked at him and the both nodded then looked back to ichitoru. "we should go find sendo now.. we don't want to take chances with the medical inuzaka"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:13 pm

Ichitoru sighed as he stared at Backlash.

"Hi to you too...don't worry, i made I full recovery." He said with a sarcastic voice.

Raiyou shook, as if getting somewhat a chill. He felt uncomfortable, as he stared back up at Ichitoru as pawed his pant leg.

"But I'm glad to see you're okay. Something seems to be botherring Raiyou. Maybe you're right, we should go." He said as he disappeared, as well as Raiyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Oct 2007, 11:23 pm

"hey kid.... follow me.." Backlash looked to Kenji and then disappeared from sight by body flickering

"the name's Kenji."
He said with a certain tone because he figured no one would hear it so he was saying it for nothing.. Then he sniffed the air to smell backlash's chakra and follow it. Then he bodyflickered away
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 3:03 pm

[ok... idk what's happening but I'm assuming this is after the month skip]

Shiro Tsuki strode in the academy door with his hands in his pockets. He had no idea why, whenever there was a class all he could think about was getting out. He knew there was no class today, so there was absolutely no reason for him the be there. He simply need something to occupy his time. He sighed and turned around. There obviously was nothing there to amuse himself with. He found his way outside to the small playground and sat on the merry-go-round. He leaned against one of the rails and pushed himself about with a lazy foot hanging off the edge. As he spun slowly he let his eyes wander the horizon, hoping someone else would come join him.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 2:57 pm

Kiko was walking by the academy. He remembered what had just happened there like it was yesterday. He had seen the fight with the Yakunan member. He walked to the playground and saw another kid theb walked to the merry go round and looked at the kid pushing himself.

"...my name's kiko Hyuuga. Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 3:34 pm

Shiro let his foot drag on the ground and stopped spinning. He turned his head to the boy and smiled half-heartedly. I'm Shiro Tsuki. What are you doing here? There's no class today. he asked. He was glad to have company, even if it was just this little kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 3:47 pm

"I'm just really bored.. i snuck out my house so now i'm here. What are you doing here?"

He looked around the playground that was empty except for the boy he was talking to
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 3:54 pm

Shiro blinked a few times at this question. You know. I have no idea! he said and laughed, just now realizing that. I really never have anything to do. I only wish the end of the semester would come sooner. I'll be becoming a genin as soon as I can with my abilities. he said and put his hand behind his head, cushioning it from the hard metal bar he was propped up against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)   Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf Academy)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next