Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:17 am

"Alright!" He said as he faced the Abyss King who was only about 10 yards away from him.

Rizu held his arms out, and soon, a swirl of darkness went around them. Soon, two metal blades were on his arms.
Spoiler:

"Twin Axel Blades!!" He yelled, as his weapons were fully visible on his arms. "Get ready..." He said as he stood there, facing the Abyss King.

He held his hands out open palmed at the Abyss King, as two shadows of himself came from his hands and shot out at the Abyss King, ready to constrict him on contact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:12 pm

Jin sat on the roof of the big building the had went into earlier watching all the fighting.He sighed and shook his head.

"These guys sure like to fight alot oh well not my problem as long as no bystanders are getting hurt it dosn't matter to me if they kill eachother"Jin said falling back so he could lay down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:16 pm

Two heartless jumped in the way of the shadows and Ryzen smiled and jumped off the platform. "stop" was all he said. The area around him was frozen in time. As he walked forward and pulled out both his swords. He began to run once his swords were drawn. when he got close enough he slashed in an X at Rizu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:18 pm

"Good You can handle yourself. Itd be a pitty if you couldn't." Haku ran off to battle more heartless. He was pleased with Ban. Mabe he will test someone else. It may not be his place, but it was his pleasure.

Haku General of HU lvl.25
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 D12f90

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:54 pm

Haku sumoned a handfull of heartless and pointed at the 30 heartless causeing a rampage. hi gave them some of his powers and they became nights. they smiled and ran over to them. Haku smiled and enjoyed the two fights he was watching and payd more atention to the one with the weileder and the king. so intresting. "Jin you need me for anything im bored."

Haku,General of HU lvl.25

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:03 pm

"ok forget this.. your dead" Ryzen stopped worrying about Rizu. He jumped foward at Haku. "Lightning" A bolt of lightning went flying at Haku from the tip of Ryzen's sword, He continued to charge forward at him with his swords drawn

(don't double post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:13 pm

(thnx)

Stop Haku summoned 10 heartless and started time. The bolt hit him he got up very stuned and entered revolver furry and shot 10 shots at ryzen's stomach.

(thnx again really im new at rping.. kindof)

Haku: General for the HU lvl.25

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:19 pm

(no problem.. i figured u were just bored so i'm making it fun)

Ryzen jumped up. He then made one of his platforms and jumped higher avoiding the ten shots. He made another platform and waited then He jumped down with both his swords aimed slashing downward once he got closer to Haku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:22 pm

(gosh i am bored but i only have to abilitys this would be eisere with my limited darkness)

STOP, haku moved slowly away so it left a streak that looked like he was there still to the human eye. THen he pulled out his revolvers and said "ready freak"

Haku: General for the HU lvl.26
[Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 D12f90]

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 6:27 pm

(i'm bored as hell>.<)

Jin got up and started watching the battles again he saw one of his genarals fighting someone and jumped off the roof and ran over to them.Jin smiled and started to speak.

"It's about time i got to see one of my men in action this should be instresting"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 7:28 pm

With his arm blade, Rizu dashed quickly at the Abyss King, slashing at him quickly with his left arm blade, stopping in front of him.

"Your fight is with me..." He said, hating to be ignored. His face turned dark with evil, as he now was in the fighting mood. His hood was still off, which showed everyone his identity.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 7:58 pm

Ban was defending himself against the nights that were summoned by Haku. he sliced through them with ease. he slide to a stop and started to twirl his keyblades around. After defeating the rest of them he looked over at Haku and screamed out,

"Hey you!!!!!"

He then hurled one of his keyblades with al his might at Haku's gut. He then quickly followed behide his thrown key blade planning to strike him, while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:16 pm

The ground in the center of all the fighting swelled with ice. It suddenly expanded, covering the entire area with a layer of ice. A dark swirl of a strange light formed in the center. From it arose Jack along with the frozen silhouette of Leon. Jack glance about with dull grey eyes.He waved a hand in a dismissive way and what seemed like waves of ice rose from the icy ground, one toward each of the people there, effectively blocking them from continuing their fight. Jack's gaze then drifted to Ban, where it stopped and hardened. A block of ice formed in Jack hand and cracked, taking the form of a small knife. Jack held it to Leon's throat, which was where the ice was thinnest. A portal appeared next to Jack and he stepped away from it, still holding the knife to Leon's neck. Still staring Ban down, he raised a hand and pointed first to him and then to the portal slowly, motioning him to go through. He never spoke and moved slowly and smoothly, as if some phantom from a child's nightmares. He stood pointing to the portal with a commanding gloved hand, only a bit of his cloak shifted in the slight breeze as Jack's figure stood motionless and statuesque.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:25 pm

(alright people this mini arch is coming to an end. make your last post for this arch. so we can get started on the next one.)

Ban's attack on Haku was stopped by the ice. He called his keyblade back into his hand. He looked at the man standing there and understood what he was saying. He then looked at Leon and said,

"Shit I was wondering what was taking him so long. He got caught. It can be helped I guess." Ban despersed his keyblades and then started to walk through the portal. As he did so he looked at Jack, and said,

"I'm ready, but Leon comes with me." Ban then walked through the portal, that lead to the realm of Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:31 pm

Rizu's arm blades disappeared as he called them off. He immediately turned and looked at Jack. His eyes filled with confusion.

"Jack? What's going on?" He asked, as he jumped away from the Abyss King. He was slightly confused by this matter, but in the back of his head, he already knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:51 pm

Ryzen jumped backwards and did a backflip sheathing his swords at the same time then he looked at Rizu. "hey you... your right my fight is with you..next time we'll finish this" He held out his hand and opened a portal to the darkness realm. but right before he left he looked at jin. "here you guys go... have some action for youself" His portal let out 30 heartless as he walked into the portal and it closed.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:55 pm

Rizu watched as the Abyss King left, and knew his words well. He was going to be prepared next time with no interruptions. He then watched as the heartless came out, and one of the hopped to him, trying to attack him. Rizu nearly backhanded it hard, defeating it easily.

"I hate heartless...." He mumbled with a disguisted face. He then returned his attention to Jack. "So why exactly are you taking the Keyblade Weilder?" He asked, still in confusion.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:36 pm

Jack said nothing and turned to the portal. He gave a last look about and let the ice recede from the ground. He shoved Leon into the portal none too gently and followed. The portal then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:39 pm

Rizu's face tensed up a little in anger. He watched as Jack left in the usual way he did. Sometimes, he wondered about him, but never paid too much mind to it.

"Sometimes I just hate his attitude." He said in a small amount of anger.

He walked forward as a dark portal openned in front of him. He walked right into it as it disappeared behind him. He was heading back to the Twilight Realm, hoping to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:51 pm

( Ok this is the end of the Awankening of Ban mini arch. If you want your lvl just PM me or blue, and we'll tell you. You can do what ever you want with your characters until the next arch starts. Which is as soon as flame makes his fist post with his character.)

Xetornia who had been watching what was going on the whole time in serect, let out a tiny laugh and smiled. A darl figure appeared behide her and said,

"So you're majesty, how did he far?" Xetornia laugh softly and said,

"Quite well, and it seems that the Nobodies are going to train him. I'll go there and watch. You go back. This boy is special, even for a Keyblade weilder. Maybe he's one of the Masters. Intersting, to say the least."

she then dissapeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:54 pm

Alexia walked around, after watching most of what had happenned. She made a small smirk as she began to walk around.

"Heh, so much is about to commence. I can already tell this is going to be a fun time." She said with a smirk.

She continued to walk around, as many heartless kept on appearing around, taking people's hearts around the area.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:10 pm

Kaen was walking around the town as he normally would. As he walked he felt a pressence. He turned and saw heartless swarming the area. Then said with a surprised look on his face,

"Heartless here. Why?!"

As he said this they came swooping down on him. He sent a blast of ice using blizzard put it was batted away, by them easily. He then tried to run away but was surrounded by them. They all then charged in and attacked him. he let out a scream as everything went black. all of a sudden the darkness was broken by the flapping of doves, both white and black. As the doves flew away, he appeared on a stainglass platform. he then heard a voice. It said,

"You are will bring order to the realms. You are the hope of the future. Now step forward and and recieve your destiny." Kaen stepped forward and the platform emerged out of the ground. There was sword, a shiel and a staff. The voice then said,

"What will you choose? The power of the warrior, great strength that will demolish your foes? The shield, a mighty defense to protect your self and friends? Or the Staff of the Mage, a staff of wonder and ruin, so you will draw on our enter power?"

Kaen sat there and thought for a sec and then walked over to the sheild. he picked it up and it dissappeared and turned into light and went into his body. A white portal appeaered underneath him and he fell through. As he fell he blanked out and reappeared in what appeared to be his town. there where several of his friends staying around and he they started to ask stange questions,

"What's most important to you?"

1. Being number one.
2. Friendship...I guess
3. My prize possessions.

"What do you want out of life?"

1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons.
3. To be strong.

"What are you afraid of?"

1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
3. Being indecisive.

After he anwsered the questions the voice said,

"You're jorney will began at morning. Just keep on and you will be fine."

A blight light flashed he was back on the platform. Then all of a sudden, a gaint Heartless appeared hundreds of times lagrer then the other's appeared. He looked up and the voice said,

"Do not be afraid, you hold the greatest weapon of all. Go forwar and use it to defeat your enemies." As he voice said this the sword appeared in his hand and he charged forward.

-15min later-

Kaen had taken down the gaint Heartless and started to breath hard. He was then gulfed by a dark portal. As he suck the voice said,

"Don't be afraid you hold the greatest weapon of all." Kaen continued to sink, and he started to panick as he sicked in.

He appeared back in to real world, what left like hours while actually no time had passed at all. The nobodies aer still in mid air. Time started up again and as the the nobodies came down, they we sent flying by a flashing light. Kaen appeared there with a keyblade in his hand. It was the Keyblade of the Light Master. It was the Kingdom Key. He then began to attack the Heartless. He continued to block and parry the attacks of the Heartless. This was strange to Kaen, because he had never recieved proper fight trianing before. But he was fighting like a seasoned vertern. He soon depatched of the heartless and said

"I have to stay on gaurd."
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:32 pm

Omoi who had been patroling the area say the boy with the Keyblade. With a worried looked on his face he said,

"That's not the boy that Jin told us to hunt down, a couple of weeks ago, It seems that another Keyblade weilder has emerged. I have no orders to kill him, but weilders of the keyblade can not be left unchecked."

Omoi leaped down on Kaen with his gunblade, slashing at his head.

gunblade
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:49 pm

Ryzen floated overhead watching the battles. He saw yet another keyblade wielder. "i knew something felt wierd" He thought to himself. He continued to float trying to be as sneaky as possible, but knew that would be hard with his platforms of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

Alexia appeared on the same platform as Ryzen. She was also looking down at the new keyblade weilder.

"You see him too? This one makes two of them, doesn't it?" SHe said in a mellow, heartless voice, as she continued to look down at the battle as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next