Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty
PostSubject: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 3:52 pm

This is the realm what you would now as realiy. It is filled with normal people and races of all kinds. The realm of is the home of the humans.

The realm of light is protected by Hearts United (HU). This is a large group, lead by one man that the members call, Jin. They are a group of fighters that are all across the world. The members usually use guns, lasers, swords or other weapons. Some of the members even use magic. They are the most recognized defense for the realm of light.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:22 pm

In the Realm of a light a group of nobodies shown up. There at least 10 of them running around. They were taking over people and causing a whole bunch of commotion. One nobody caused a car to go out of control and destroyed the breaks. The car is going and not stopping hitting anything in it way. The driver managed to jump out. The car didn't stop and flew straight in a lake. The nobodies still ran around unoticed.

[im gonna try to do something while waiting for more people to join]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 1:20 am

Jin jumped down from a roof top he happened to be setting on.He noticed some nobodies.He walked infront of all of them and started to streach.He pulled out Rakgo and Sarko and pointed at the nobodies.

"You guys cuaght me at a good time i was ready to have a little fun" Jin said as his eyes shifted their color to purple.(it happens when he fights like a different perssonality)

Jin jumped into the air landing in the middle of all the nobodies.He spun around jump useing enough power to knock them back.He appered above two of them while they were in the air and cut their heads off.When he landed He moved at a high rate of speed behind three of them and slashed them in a X shape.Finishing off those he quickly kicked thre others that were nearby into the air jumping up after them.He spun around slashing all of them a number of times.He landed and looked around.

"1...2...3...hey where did the other 3 go it's just boring with such weak opponents in such little numbers"Jin said looking around for the other three.

(i hope thats what you ment pink)
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 2:48 am

Ban was walking around the town as he normaly would. As he walked he felt a pressence. He turned and saw nobodies swarming the area. Then said with a surprised look on his face,

"Nobodies here. Why?!"

As he said this they came swooping down on him. He sent a blast of ice using blizzard put it was batted away, by them easily. He then tried to run away but was surrounded by them. They all then charged in and attacked him. he let out a scream as everything went black. all of a sudden the darkness was broken by the flapping of doves, bothe white and black. As the doves flew away, he appeared on a stainglass platform. he then heard a voice. It said,

"You are will bring order to the realms. You are the hope of the future. Now step forward and and recieve your destiny." Ban stepped forward and the platform emerged out of the ground. There was sword, a shiel and a staff. The voice then said,

"What will you choose? The power of the warrior, great strength that will demolish your foes? The shield, a mighty defense to protect your self and friends? Or the Staff of the Mage, a staff of wonder and ruin, so you will draw on our enter power?"

Ban sat there and thought for a sec and then walked over to the sword. he picked it up and it dissappeared and turned into light and went into his body. A white portal appeaered underneath him and he fell through. As he fell he blanked out and reappeared in what appeared to be his town. there where several of his friends staying around and he they started to ask stange questions,

"What's most important to you?"

1. Being number one.
2. Friendship...I guess
3. My prize possessions.

"What do you want out of life?"

1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons.
3. To be strong.

"What are you afraid of?"

1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
3. Being indecisive.

After he anwsered the questions the voice said,

"You're jorney will began at evening. You must forge ahead through the darkness, in order to each morning. Your Journey will be difficult."

A blight light flashed he was back on the platform. Then all of a sudden, a gaint nobody hundreds of times lagrer then the other's appeared. He looked up and the voice said,

"Do not be afraid, you hold the greatest weapon of all. Go forwar and use it to defeat your enemies." As he voice said this the sword appeared in his hand and he charged forward.

-15min later-

Ban had taken down the gaint Nobody and started to breath hard. He was then gulfed by a dark portal. As he suck the voice said,

"Don't be afraid you hold the greatest weapon of all." Ban continued to sink, and held a cam look on his face as if nothing was happenig. He then said,

"Why would I be afraid, as you said, I hold the mightiest weapon of all." He appeared back in to real world, what left like hours while actually no time had passed at all. The nobodies aer still in mid air. Time started up again and as the the nobodies came down, they we sent flying by a flashing light. ban appeared there with a keyblade in his hand. It was the Keyblade of the Twilight Master. It was the Way to Dawn. He then began to attack the Nobodies. He continued to block and parry the attacks of the nobodied. This was strang to Ban, because he had never recieved proper fight trianing before. But he was fighting like a seasoned vertern. He soon depatched of the nobodies and yelled,

"Who else what's it?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 2:57 am

"How about you try me this time i'm curious to see the power of a keyblade weilder"Jin said comeing from behind him.

He wasn't sure what just happened but somehow this kid had a keyblade and that was enough for him to know.He drew both his swords and pointed one at the kid.

"Whats your name kid,I only ask becuase I think it's proper to know the name of your soon to be slain foe"Jin smiled as he said this.

"By the way the names Jin no hard feelings or anything but i can't let a monster like you run around this realm"Jin sighed after he said this waiting for the boy to say his name so he could get it over with.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:04 am

Ban looked at the weapon he had in his hand. He just relived what he was holding. he sighed and said,

"I am a monster aren't I. The name's Ban, and I have no intenion of dieing here. I still have achived my destiny. I fact I've just discovered what it is, and it still confuses me. But one thing I do know is..... I"M NOT A KID!"

Ban charged forward sending a slash with his keyblade. As he did so what the voice said ran through his head. He then thought,

"If I'm suppose to help bring peace and protect the future then why, why are we seen as monsters?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:10 am

Jin parryed his slash and pushed him back.

"Don't worry Ban your not the only monster around here,some of us just don't go arounf showing it off"Jin said as he slashed towards Ban with both swords.

"To tell you the truth i'v also got a few secrets nothing like that keyblade of yours but still things i can't go arounf showing off so i don't think of you as a monster more of a comrade whos in my way"Jin said
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:22 am

Ban the attack. The force of the blow sent him into the groundand sliding. He pointed out his keyblade and fired out a blast of lighting. He had been studying magic for a couple of months now. He had learnded several spells. This was one of them. As he then said,

"A comrade?! I hate to see how you treat enemies." He then got up and quickly jumped onto a near by building. He then started to hear the voice again,

"You must find the Masters of light and Dark. Together the powers will destroy," there was somthing else said but he couldn't make it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:34 am

Jin barly dodged the lighting.He jumped up to the building and got infront of Ban.He sighed and his eyes turned back blue as started to speak.

"Yea he can be mean sometimes sorry about that but he has a point the keyblade weilders are the enemies in most peoples eyes for starting the war"Jin smiled at Ban when he said this.

"You know i don't care much for fighting he always did the fighting but he left so I don't see the point in contiueing this fight or would you rather throw your life away in a meaningless battle"Jin said sighing getting in a fighting stance completly different from before.

"And just to let you know I may fight a bit different but i'm actually more skilled than my rude counter part"Jin said smileing.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:42 am

Ban looked at him with a confused look and said,

'what the hell is going on with his. I sense a calming light around him now. It makes no sense."

Ban then closed his eyes, something rushed through him and he said,

"I see he is caught in between ligth and dark as well. He has been casted into a endless twilight."

Ban blinked his eyes rapidly and said,

"Where did that come from?! Whatever."

he looked at Jim and said,

"Sorry Jin but I'm not one to give up so easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:49 am

"Well then i have no choice and i'm only Jin while i take on this personatly my other one is called Haru"Jin said.

Jin jumped into the air comeing down sending a slash downwards with one sword at Ban then spining sending a slash sideways with the other sword.

"You see Haru may be strong but he lacks the talent of a true swordsman,I on the other hand am a very skilled swordsman even though I lack his strong body"Jin said as he jumped backwards leaving enough room to attack if he happened to miss.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:55 am

Ban jumped backwards from the attack and then backed the next, as he blocked he went sliding across the surface. he then said,

"Lacks strength?! I'd don't want to see how strong haru actually is." He then pointed at him with his keyblade and said,

"Blizzard!" A blast of ice flew at Jin. It would began to freeze him if it made contact on Jin. Ban then said to himself,

"How the hell am I suppose to save the world if I can even get by this guy?" He then braced himself for what was next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 4:03 am

Jin dogded the blizzard with ease and moved Sarko throught the air as he started to speak.

"Now i will show you what i mean, I call this ability Deadly Note pay close attation or you may end up dead"Jin said as he started moving at a high rate of speed.

He moved side to side of Ban slashing at him finsihing up slashing him in the shape of a music note.Jin jumped back and waited to see what would happen.If the boy died then so be it but if he lived then he would diffently be worthy of a keyblade in Jins mind.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 4:07 am

Ban looked at the attacks coming at him. He dodged the first one barely and then partial blocked the the others. When the finishing blow came. he went flyinand flipped over onto his knees. He put he keyblade into the ground and said,

"I can't die. Not yet. There's still to much for me to do."

Ban Then collapsed over. He wasn't dead, he was just unconsous. As he layed there his keyblade dissappeared and e started to dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 4:17 am

Jin walked over to Ban and looked down at him.He smiled and started to speak.

"I'm not the type of person to kill someone i only fight when its nessecery but Haru on the other hand is wanting to come out and finish you off"Jins eyes turned deep purple and he started to speak again."So you got beat by that prissy ass show off huh,well no matter he wouldn't be here if he was of no use to me anyway now what shall we do with you"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:49 am

As Ban Layed there on teh ground passed out, he started to dream. In his dream he looked down and his Keyblade was in his hand. As he looked at it a voice said,

"Way to Dawn!!!" He then looked up and saw two figures in the distance. He couldn't make out the figures faces they were shillotees. But then he saw them bring out Keyblades. One was a keyblade hade a gray blade and with a yellow handle. As he looked at it he heard a voice say,

"Kingdom Key!!!" The figure holding it, was radiating with a bright golden light. The other figure was holding a Keyblade that had a golden blade, and the handle around it was a pure sliver.As he looked at it he heard the voice again, it said,

"Darkside!!!" The figure holding it, was drapped in darkness. He then said,

"Are these the one's I need to find? The Keyblade master of Light, and the Keyblade Master of Darkness?! But what do I do?! I still don't understand!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:47 pm

Out of no where a shadowy figure appeared behind Jin. He was wear the Organization cloak and had the hood on which covered his face.

"You leave now." He said in a very shadowy voice. "Or I will be forced to killed you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:08 pm

Jin turned around and looked at the guy that appered behind him.He smiled and started to speak.

"What is it with everyone wanting to fight today,fine i'm going my opponent is beaten anyway"

Jin walked over and jumped off the roof.He started walking down the road where e met Ban and turned to see what was happening on the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:17 pm

Ryo started to walkl over towards Ban.

"He's a keyblade wielder. Huh. What a weakling. They get younger and younger every year." Ryo was about to leave when he remembered something. "If this kid dies then my plans are ruined." He walked back over to Ban and looked down at his body. He then put his hand over him and used Cura to heal him enough to wake up. He then walked away and went through a shadowy portal. "I'm gonna have to keep my eye on him." He said before he left. He left 20 nobodies to go and face Jin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:22 pm

Ryzen looked around to see his heartless causing destruction all around. He was pleased and smirked, He jumped rooftop to rooftop overlooking his assault on the light realm. I see things are going well here..maybe for once i'm not needed. He thought to himself.

Last edited by on Mon 29 Oct 2007, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:22 pm

Ban still having his dream suddenly woke up. He looked around, and noticed that everyone hd left. He wonder what just happened, and rubbed is head. He then said,

"What the hell just happened?! Arrgghh. At least I know what I need to do next. It's time to find the other Keyblade Masters. Once I find them then maybe Ican figure things out a little."

Ban got up and started to walk off. he then said,

"But first I need to make a little pit stop."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:26 pm

A portal of darkness appeared in the area. Rizu stepped out of it still with his hood on. He looked around, and then started to walk around.

"I know Zero went somewhere around this area. Maybe this could be a clue to what he's been up to." He said, as a couple of weak heartless appeared around him. He summoned 2 weak nobodies which easily took out the heartless. "I'll figure out as much as possible." He said, still walking around the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:28 pm

As Ryzen kept traveling he saw a young boy walking all by himself. He jumped down into the boys path. "want to play a game boy?" He said with an evil smirk and held out his hand. A dark circle was formed in his hand and 20 heartless appeared around him. He crushed the sphere and pointed at Ban and the heartless ran forward at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:28 pm

Leon was walking around the town. He was excited for some reason. He didn't know why. He started to walk when he noticed a boy on a rooftop. He went over near the roof.

"Hey. What you doing all the way up there. How'd you get up there anyways." He said in a very kind way. He then heard moving behind him. He turned around and seen 25 heartless come from behind. He backed up and ended up on the wall. There was no where to go. He then put his hand out in front of him and a goldish yellow sword appeared.

"What are these things." He said in fear. The heartless then charged at him. He tried to fight them off but wasn't strong enough. He couldn't destroy them.

Last edited by on Mon 29 Oct 2007, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:35 pm

Ban looked at the sram of heartless that surrounded him. He then sighed and said,

"Let aren't I the popular one today?! Fine then let's go!!!" He held out his hand and his keyblade appeared. eh then ran towards the heartless in fornt of him. He slashed down destroying them, as he did so, hearts floated into the air and dissappeared. He blocked and parried the attacks coming at him. he then flipped high into the air. He then threw his key blade and it ripped through several of the heartless. He landed on the ground and ran toward his key blade with his hand out, as he hand was out the Keyblade dissappeared and reappeared into his hand. with he surprised look he said,

"Sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next