Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:25 pm

Greed's face completely changed. He wasn't happy what Xetornia did, but knew he couldn't fight it. A portal openned not too far from him and he slowly walked through it, looking back only once to see what was going on. When he completely walked through, the portal closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:29 pm

Xetornia jumped back away from where their Keyblades colided. She looked at him and said,

"I'll give you one attack. If it impresses me, I'll let you live, if not, then I'll end your pathetic life right here right now."

Xetornia stood there waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:34 pm

Kaen's body started to shine a brith red color, as enegry started to surge around his hands, He dissappeared and reappeared and started a series of, unbelievibly fast combos. He looked at Xetornia and said,

"I'm aiming toimpress you I'm aiming to destory you!!!!!!"

He continued his combo, and at the end set out a lagre blast of light energy at her.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 10:39 pm

Xetornia blocked the incming attacks with difficulty. She then Blocked the last blast with her keyblade, and parried it up into the air where it caused a massive explosion. She looked up and said,

"Not fighting to Impress me, but to destroy me? Saying that alone is impressive. Well I've seen enough. Thank you weilder of Light. I now know what the next step will be."

She waved good by as she dissappeared through a portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptySun 25 Nov 2007, 5:44 pm

tanto stepped through the portal and looked around

"ah, i forgot wat fresh air smelled like" he said with a laugh "we had better get a move on if we're gunna find out wats going on around here, ever since that incident with the scroll ive been kind of curious, if we get lucky we might find someone whose not trying to kill us for some unforseen reason, but with the way things have been going lately, lets keep our guard up at all time"

with that he turned away from tanto and the old man and said "hey fuoco, you can come out now" and with that fuoco appeared in an overley extravigant burst of flames

"ya ya just keep showing off, one of these days thats gunna give away our position or light a village on fire or something"

fuoco just snorted happily

"well if you dont mind im gunna disapear once again, ive done all i can to help, tanto you know how to contact me" and with that the old man stepped through a portal and disapeared

"well, we'd better get going if we're gunna find anything"said tanto turning to haku "lets see wats been going on"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2007, 11:02 pm

"Yeah. " Haku was confused after all of this time with what was going on. His freind was now in deeper than he thought he would be. If Haku hadnt talked him into doing this stuff like joining him to conquer ssome weird united front, and then fail who would know. Tanto might never had found out about the rest of his past, who the old man was, and to help save crap. Tanto and Haku were no longer pawns in this story. they were key Players now. Haku thought of something but he would bring it up later. "your right i did forget the smell of fresh air. Why are we here again?"

Haku Infernal Lord of the Heartless,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.40
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 82590
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:29 am

"not sure, the old man said to come here, he didnt tell me why. i wonder where that little old miser ran off to...."

and with that a portal opened behind tanto and the old man stepped out

"back so soon i see, did you get lonely or something"

"not really, i sent you here so i could get a bit of time to myself to check if my theory was right our not, and,sadly, it was right"

"sadly? why wat was your 'theory'"

"you probably still remember how that person came and stole that scroll, well i thought i had seen her from some where, ends up i had, i asked around with the other sages and she had been to the infernal realm once before, but only briefly, she killed about 3 sages. so i asked the sages wat they thought was going on and they said that there was once and still is a very powerfull being trapped in the infernal realm, stuck in some sort of time vortex thing, i dont know the details, but basically times frozen for him, and its held together by seven stiches which are hidden around the palace. the sages believe that if she stole the scroll, shes probably trying to unlock this... person, thing, watever it is, so she will be back, i asked them wat to do and they said that we would need to protect the stiches or we will be in grave danger."

"well wat can we do to stop her, shes clearly more powerfull than us"

"the sages said to leave it to them, they would take positions around the seven stiches, on at each, hoping that that will at least give us some time"

"alrite wat do we do"

"well tanto, you and haku have the most imprtant job, you two will have to stall her personally, were guessing shes bringing minions or something to do the dirty work, and quite frankly, we sages are to old to fight someone of that power, i trained you so i think youll stand maybe a fraction of a chance if you get lucky"

"wow, you really suck at prepping people for battle"

"ya.... i failed outa prepping class, but anyway we had better get back to the infernal realm"

"*of fire*" tanto said covering it with a couph

"wat was that"

"oh nothing, just open a portal"

and with that they opened a portal and went back to the infernal realm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11