Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:55 pm

"so your a keyblade wielder. Maybe i should take that from you.. not sure a little boy should have such valuable things as toys." Ryzen pulled out one of his swords. One of the swords remained sheathed as he faced the boy. "your move first.." Ryzen put his other hand on his other sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:59 pm

Rizu was still wanderring around when he finally came across what he was looking for. He saw a battle between a strong heartless and a boy. He knew the boy was special, as he saw the weapon he was carrying.

"The...key...blade..." He said through his hooded coat. "I need to keep an eye on this battle. Make sure that heartless doesn't get carried away. The keyblade weilder is a major part to everything." He said, watching the battle through a safe distance where he couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:00 pm

Ban looked at the being standing in front of him. he looked at him and said,

"God another fight, with a powerful opponent I'm not ready for. I starting to wonder if I'm suppose to make out of here alive."

Ban then held at his hand and said,

"Blizzard!"

He then started to run at a high speed whil continuing to send blast of ice at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:07 pm

Leon continued to fight the heartless. He was getting tired. There were only 10 heartless left. Five of the heartless charged at him and tried to attack. He parryed some attacks but wasn't good enough to parry them all. He managed to kill the five who attacked him but was injured. He fell to his knees and was breathing heavily. The other five heartless continued to surround him.

"I ca..can't beat all of them." He said to himself. "But there are only five left. I have to." He then forced himself back to his feet and put his sword in front of him. He watched them carefully for their next move. A heartless tried to attack from the back and he quickly turned around and sliced it in half. It then disappeared. Two more charged him from the back. He turned around and slashed one but missed the other. He then took his other sword and stabbed right throuhg the other one.

"Thats leaves these two. Wait where did they go." He thought as he turned around and they were gone. All of a sudden he felt weak as he fainted on the floor. He was over tired and wasn't used to fighting so many opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:08 pm

"Fire"

Ryzen ran forward the first few blizzards were melted away then the fire ran out, but ryzen was still charging. He jumped over the next blast and as he was coming down he slashed downward at ban with both his swords. He went in almost like a aerial tackle, Attempting to drive the blades in with his momentum.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:23 pm

Ban stood his ground firm, and blocked the attack as he blocked the force of the attack sent him sliding across the floor. He pushed Ryzen off and then said with and smile,

"Your strong, you're stronger then that last guy a fought, just barely. I can't beat this guy. Thunder!"

A blighting crash of thunder cam down. He used the blast, not to accak him, but to distract him. As he was thrown off by the lighting, he ran. He then grabbed Leon by the shirt and dragged him off while sti;; running trying to run away. He knew that if the Abyss King wanted to he could catch up to him. But he just wanted to by enough time to get where he needed to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:28 pm

Jin walked down the street paying no attation to what was going on behind him with the others.He didn't really care ethier way what happened to the keyblade weilder.

"I don't know why the abyess king came here but it can't be good"jin said stoping infront of a big building."Oh well it's not my problem anymore"Jin said walking into the building.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:30 pm

Rizu was in the shadow, and watched as the keyblade weilder ran by. He went out of the shadow and looked at the Abyss King. He chuckled once, seeing the almighty keyblade weilder run for his life. He then faced the Abyss King, ready to fight him at any time to prevent him from following Ban.

"I hope he DOES try and run after the keyblade weilder. I want to have some fun for a change..." He said through his covered face, still facing the Abyss King.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:31 pm

While Leon was getting dragged he started to wake up. He seen the someone dragging him. He looked closely at the person and realized it was the same kid from earlier.

"Hey its you. The kid on the roof." He then forced himself up. "Hey, whats the big idea dragging me like that." He said angrily.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:47 pm

Ban Stopped runing and looked down at Leon and then said,

"I was getting you out of there. If I didn't then the Heartless would have got you, but since you're up. You can do what ever you want. I've got things to do." As he said this, several Heartless appeaered around him. The Keyblade appeared in his hand, and he started to attack them. After a couple of sec they all were destroyed. He then looked at Leon and said,

"Well what are you going to do now?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:48 pm

Haku jumped down in front of Ban "who do you think you are " he made circles in his hand and 10 heartless nights came out and they destroyed the 20 heartless with 1 to spare of hakus left. "you should pic on people your own size"He then pulled out his revolvers.

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 D12f90
HU general Haku [lvl.25]

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:58 pm

Leon looked around. He wondered what was happening. An where all these heartless were coming from.

He then walked over to where Ban was. "Um if its no problem. I wondered if I would be able to go with you. After getting attacked by those heartless and almost dieing I don't feel safe. But after watching the way you destroyed those heartless so easily. I think we can make a great team so what do you say?" He asked Ban.

He then turned to the heartless guy. "So it was you making all these heartless that are attacking people?" He asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:03 pm

Ban Looked at Leon and said,

"Alright sure, our first thing onthe list is getting by this guy." Ban Pointed he's keyblade at the thing in front of him and said,

"What ever you are I'm going to take you out. I not backing down from another fight, from this day on. That's a promise." Ban Stood there and said to Leon,

"Come on let do it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:06 pm

"so should you....he's my prey...back off"

Ryzen appeared above them on one of his platforms of darkness. He was addressing Haku. He stood there with his arms crossed and his swords sheathed. He was followed by 20 heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:07 pm

Leon nodded. He then put his hand out in a battle stance with a sword. The pheonix blade then appeared in his hands.

"One blade should be enough." He said cockily. "Ready when you are." He said to Ban. "Whatever you are your going down." He said to the heartless thingy.

He then noticed the Abyss King appear above him. He looked at him then the 20 heartless. He then turned and looked at Ban. "Who is that guy."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:14 pm

Rizu watched as the Abyss King flew off.

"Damn it...dumb ass trick..." He said as he ran to the group of people, and his hood flew off him, revealing his face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:25 pm

Ban looked at his current situation. he then had a worried look on his face. He then started to say,

"That's the Abyss King, Ruler of the Heartless......Yeah never back down from a fight, that's looks easier said then done right now." He held his Keyblade tight. as he did so he heard the voice say to him again,

"Don;t be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all. Go and fight with all your heart. Walk Your Road to Twilight, with confidence." Ban let out a smile, he then said,

"Hump...I think I'm starting to understand...I must walk down my.....Road to Twilight!!" As he said this he spinned his Keyblade over his head, with one hand, and then another Keyblade above his hand with his other hand. He looked at Leon and said,

"Go to a man named Bit, he down this street in a shop, you can't miss it. tell him that Ban sent you, he'll know what that means. One you got it, come back here and pick me up. I try to hold out as long as possible so hutty up!" Ban looked down at the new Keyblade in his left hand and the voice told him it's name, he then said,

"Halted Dusk huh? Well it's time to walk my road of Twilight." He then stood ther and waited for someone to attack.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:31 pm

Rizu arrived at the group. He stopped by Ban, and noticed he had one more keyblade.

"What is this?! He's learning so fast!" He said in surprise. He then remembered that Ban was actually right there.

"Keyblade Weilder. I am here to help you for the time being. You are not at your level to beat this foe just yet." He said real noble, although he did not want to help the keyblade weilder, he knew Zero would want him to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:32 pm

Leon was still looking at Ban. He started to get worried cause some of the stuff Ban was saying. He then heard Ban talking to himself which kinda led him to think that Ban was crazy for a moment. He then listened to what Ban told him to do. He then put his arm down and his sword disappeared.

"Right. Down the street. In a shop. Gotcha." He then ran away from the area. "I wonder if he can hold those guys off while I'm gone." He thought getting worried.

He found the shop and walked in. He went in in a hurry. "Im here for something. Ban sent me." He said fast to the store clerk.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:38 pm

Ban looked at Rizu and said with a smile,

'Well beggers can't be chooser i suppose. So I'll tak what I can get." Ban looked at the nobody and could sense what he was immediatly. By for some reason a strange feeling came over him, as if he was suppose to be fighting along side the Nobodies. The Voice spoke to him again and he said,

"I see, beings caught forever in Twilight. Trapped in a non-existance state, this i what the nobodies truely are. I think I'm starting to understand what I must do." Ban looked at Rizu and said,

"You take that the Abyss King I can't handle that level of power. But should beable to pul out something against that thing." He then pointed to Haku with one of his Keyblades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:43 pm

Leon followed the store clerk to te back. He went in the back and saw a flying ship big enough to hold eight people.

"What the mess. How does he want to move this thing." Leon tried to get in but had a hard time. When he finally did he looked around it a bit. "Not to bad. I can live in this thing." He said forgeting the reason he went there in the first place. He started to explore the ship a bit.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:45 pm

A small emotion of sadness appeared over Rizu's face as he heard Ban's words.

"Yes...I am nothing...filled with nothingness......." He said in a sad tone. A second later, he was back to normal as he faced the Abyss King. "But I already knew that. Let's go!" He said as he faced the evil heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:46 pm

"well lets say i am picking on some one i know i can handle."
He unleashed his revolver furry. He shot 20 rounds at ryzen. and he could do no more. His 10 sec. were up.

Haku: General for the HU lvl.25
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 D12f90

Last edited by on Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:01 am

Ban Jumped in front of the attack and started to block it rapidly with his Keyblade. He looked at him with a smile and said,

"Your fight is with me." He then charged in with both Keyblades and sent, a doudle slash down on Haku. After he sent the downward slashes and sent two more slashes to his gut, at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:13 am

A few crystals of ice formed on the ground behind Leon, unnoticed. It grew and grew until a lump formed there. It suddenly burst upward and the icy figure of a person formed. It began cracking and suddenly shattered, revealing Jack standing there in his black robes. He always had to make a flashy entrance.

Before Leon noticed or was able to react, Jack advanced upon him and grabbed the back of his neck. The ice formed about his hand and crept off it and about Leon's neck. He soon was completely covered in the crisp flakes and Jack's dead face suddenly flash with thrill as he froze Leon solid. He caught the frozen boy and disappeared just as suddenly as he had appeared, leaving no trace behind.

[don't worry. Not dead of cource. It's part of a bigger plan. talk to blue about it, his idea.]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next