Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 3:55 pm

This Realm is exactly the same as the realm of light except that it is emegred in darkness. It is inhabited completely by heartless.

The realm of darkness is over run with only heartless. These heartless are run by a group of powerful heartless known as the Abyss Lords. They are the heartless who through experimentation done by the leader of the group have gained back their physical human forms. They have maintained their human form but lack their heart. He send wave after wave if the weaker heartless into the realm of light in order to add more to his ranks. Their power ranking of the Abyss Lords is know as the Abyssal Court.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 9:09 pm

Ryzen looked around and then got back to work.. he was busy sending Heartless to the realm of light. "i guess it's time for me to go also" He walked through the portal after writing on a message. Gone to the realm of light. As soon as this was finished. He appeared in the realm of light.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 10:58 pm

Alexia was walking around the giant city, watching her heartless walk around, playing games with eachother.

"It gets so dull here. Maybe I should leave for awhile too." She thought aloud. "The realm of light would be fun..." She said as she stopped walking.

A portal of darkness openned in front of her and she walked in it, leaving her world of darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:14 pm

The portal opened and Ryzen walked into his tower. He sat in a chair and put his legs up on a table and reclined his chair. "that was fun but it was a real waste of time....where is everyone?" He looked around and noticed that his tower was empty. He could hear heartless outside of all different sizes. He figured he deserved some time to relax.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryzen got too bored and opened up another portal back to the light realm. "its time" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:02 pm

A dark portal appeared out of nowhere in the main court. A mysterious figure came out, a hood hiding his identity. As he came out of the portal, it closed behind him.

Soon, about ten heartless surrounded him in a circle. THey all jumped out at him at the same time. The figure expelled dark energy from himself, sending all of the heartless flying back, destroying them easily.

The dark figure in the black coat continued to walk, destroying any of the heartless just by sending a blast of dark energy at them. He continued to walk, following his own path, knowing that the nobodies didn't know of his whereabouts.

---------------------

After about ten minutes of travelling, Rizu made his way to the castle of darkness, enterring it and heading straight to the main chamber. Now, many more heartless were attacking him so he summoned a sword of dark shadows to take care of the harder ones. He controlled the sword with his mind, slashing away a path for him to follow, killing many heartless.

---------------------------

He made his way to the main chamber, where the office was. A giant heartless that looked like (this) was awaiting there, like a giard to the royal chamber.
Spoiler:

It took off into flight as Rizu looked at it through his dark hood.

About 15 minutes later, he took down the giant gryphon like heartless and continued his way to the main royal chamber. He wanted to do a little research, so he continued, with no more heartless in his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 10:19 pm

Tyrus who stayed behide, was there in the royal chamber sitting down in his usual sit. He felt as Rizu made his way into the chamber and felt as his favorite pet heartless was destoyed. He young prince got up from his chair and looked at Rizu and said,

"What the hell are you doing here. Nobodies have no place here. SO get lost, be you face the wrath of the Prince of the Abyssal Court."

He stood there with his weapons still in there sheathes he waited for Rizu to comply or attack.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Everything thing that is white in this pick is black, except his hair. And he has a big heart shape hole in his chest area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 11:53 pm

Ryzen walked through the portal and looked at Rizu. The face was hidden but he could tell who it was. He remembered this presence from before. He began to smirk with an evil thought in the back of his head. He put his hand on his sword and waited to see what this nobody was doing here before launching his assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:11 am

Tyrus looked at Ryzen, and said with a aannoyed voice,

"Hey Ryzen stay out of this one. I want to fight him my self. He killed Strappy. And that was my favorite. Now he will taste the pain of the Prince of heartless."

Tyrus then drew his pistol Katana, and pointed the long weapon Rizu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:16 am

Ryzen smirked as he looked at the prince. "as you wish...but live with what you say..even if you begin to lose i will not interfere" Ryzen waited for his response. He may say this but he knew he would interfere but he had to test his heartless constently, It was his only way to make sure he had good accountable followers and comrades. Ryzen stood straight up, getting out of his fighting stance and took his hand away from his swords. He crossed his arms and waited to see what would unfold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:24 am

Tyrus looked at Ryzen with a smile and said,

"I promise I want need it. From the looks of this guy...."

Tyrus dissappeared in a fantastic display of speed, and reappeared several feet behide Rizu and said,

"He looks a little slow!"

He then fired off several rounds from his pistol sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 12:32 am

Ryzen disappeared and reappeared blocking the shots with his swords then backflipped a few times to get back to same spot. "wait to see why he's here..a nobody doesn't come to the realm of darkness strictly to fight. He must have a reason..or most be crazy" Ryzen sat there and waited for Rizu to speak then looked at Tyrus because he knew he'd be annoyed by his interference but didn't really care
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 3:51 am

Rizu was looking at the two through his hooded darkness the whole time this whole thing commenced. He wasn't shocked by all of their actions, knowing heartless too well.

"I came to find out a little information which I knew only the heartless had at this point." He said with his regular voice. He was never taught the ability to hide his voice but still found it convenient to hide his face, unless Ryzen recognized him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:05 am

Tyrus shrugged his shoulders and said in an annyoed voice,

"Tsk! How boring! But whatever, what's the question? Depending on the question I may give you the answer you'r looking for."

Tyrus sat back down in his chair and said,

"Well?! Speak!"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:25 am

Rizu looked around in the big chamber through his hooded darkness, seeing that it was greatly big enough for a battle, if necassary. He looked back at the prince who was sitting on the high chair, far from Rizu.

"I rather look for myself." He said as he started to walk to a door and put a hand on the door knob. "This is the knowledge room, is it not? Knowledge of almost everything in almost every realm inside books? If so, I would like access..." He said, still holding onto the door knob, waiting for permission to enter. He knew the prince that he saw was probably too young to have the information he wanted, so he rather had wanted to look for it himself.

----------------------------

Alexia came out of a portal of darkness. The portal openned right next to her extremely high chair, which was sat next to the king's and further from the prince's. She sat down immediately and looked around with her dull look, mostly looking at the intruder nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:38 am

Tyrus dissappeared from his sit and appeared next to Rizu. He put his hand on his waist and said,

"You must be shooming, if you think I'm letting you just walz around here. If you want to know something, you ask and see if we're generous enough to anwser. You don't go digging your nose through our castle." He glared at him and then let go og his arm. He then said,

"Now ask you question or leave. If you don't do one or the other you're going to have real trouble on your hands."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:46 am

Rizu glared at Tyrus through his hooded darkness.

"Never place your hand on me again. I will kill you if you do so." He said with intensity. "Now, I will ask kindly. Allow me access to this room of knowledge." He said, back in a calm voice.

[last post. nite.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 4:58 am

Tyrus looked at Rizu with a glare of extreme hate. He put his hand his shoulder and whuspered in his ear,

"The only way you're getting into that room is over my dead body, you Nobody peice of trash. So get you're filthy hands off of that door."

Tyrus backed away from Rizu and snaped his fingers. As he then so the door nob, sunk into the door, and a powerful barrier appeared over it. He looked at him and said,

"I'l make a deal with you. If you can defeat me, then I'll think about letting you into that room." he drew out one of his pistol swords and pointed it the extremely long katana at him saying,

"You're move Nobody!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 1:29 pm

"wait tyrus... i know how bad you want to fight..but this one is much stronger then you.. your name was...Rizu correct?" He looked at the hooded nobody. "no matter how good of a fighter you are.. i'm not letting you in that room..whether you win or lose..so i suggest you leave if there's something you need...you can ask me then i'll tell u next time i see you, right before i kill you" Ryzen stood there with his arms crossed waiting for Rizu to acknowledge what both him and the prince said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 1:47 pm

The young prince starteed to throw a small tantrum. He started to ruffle his hair while running in place saying,

"Shut up ! shut up! Shut up! let me fight him, dammit! Look at where we're at. We're in the realm of darkness. I clearly have the advantage."

He put his blade back into his sheathes and said,

"You underestamate me Ryzen. Tsk!!" He then sat down in his sit and said,

"The king here just saved you're lucky tail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 2:37 pm

".....................fine... if you want him so badly...kill him..i will take nothing less...even if i have to do it myself" Ryzen smiled but the evil behind it was clear. He placed his hand on his sword once again and waited for the young prince to make his move. Tyrus was right... and Ryzen was tired of being civil about things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 2:46 pm

Tyrus smiled happily, and back flipped out of the chair. He drew one of his pistol blades and pointd it at Rizu nd said,

"Yes It's about Goddamn time. Finally I get to have some fun! Bad news for you who ever you are. It looks like you die here."

Tyrus then fired off several rounds from his pistol Sword. He then said,

"After all Boys just wants have fun" He smiled and charged in with an evil smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 8:24 pm

Rizu laughed a little as he unhooded himself when Ryzen revealed his identity.

"I guess I am known to certain enemies." He said as he took his hood off. "No matter. But I asure you not, I am not here for pointless fighting." He said as he summoned red lazer blades from his hands which deflected the blasts from Tyrus. "If you want a fight, it is something I you will not be disappointed with, so I hope you know what you are going up against." He said, as he glared at Tyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 10:45 pm

Tyrus looked at him with a smile and said,

"No, I hope you know who you're going up against. You're in my domain buddy."

He dissapeared from sight and reappeared and started to send a devestating combo, with his Pistol katana. The combo was speed blitzing. He continued his onslaught with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 1:07 am

"No matter what domain we are in, I am sure I am the strongest." He said as the attacks of Tyrus were parried. it was so fast, you couldn't even see what weapon Rizu used. Would you like to rethink this? Just allow me access to that library." He said, not ready to attack at whatever's cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 1:15 am

Tyrus looked at him with a smile and said,

"You don't get it do you?! It isn't always the strongest that wins. You're way to smug, if you ask me. I'm goign to put you on your place." Tyrus pulled out his other sword and said,

"You think you're pretty fast don't you? Well compared to me, your moving slow motion. I may not be as strong as you, but I'm much faster." Tyrus smiled and said,

"So make your move. So I can see that weapon of yours again," He then started to fire off bullets, from his Pistol katana at Rizu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next