Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 12:19 pm

With a swit hand, Alexia quickly grabbed Tyrus by his neck. She looked him straught in the eye as she spoke.

"YOu have no reason to talk to me this way. What I say is the smartest move. Now don't forget your place in this realm, because I do remember it was below me." She said.

She let go of his neck and walked through her own portal that she made, waiting for the other two, but mostly for Ryzen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 1:25 pm

Tyrus smiled as she grabbed the back of his neck. He then said,

"Stupid bitch one of these days I'm going to end you. It's common knowledge that the prince always surpasses the queen in status eventually. The only resaon I'm called the Prince is because, there can't be 2 kings. I'll show you who's suprior sooner or later."

Tyrus walked through his portal, with an amused smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 8:53 pm

[dude. Don't you think you're taking it a lil too far. I mean I do surpass you in rank and power. Maybe your character's like that but still. =/]

The only reason you're the rank you are is because of what level of power and superiority you have and are. It also depends on the person you came from. Never get that wrong. I won't stoop down to your low level, but never forget who you are, where you came from, who surpasses you, who can end your life in a second, and who would spare your life. Sometimes I wonder about you, with such insolence." She said, knowing her superiority and strength over his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:06 pm

(listen up boo-boo, because I'm only going to say this once. That's the way my char acts so that's the way his going to act, end of story, DEAL WITH IT!!!! second, just because your called the queen and I'm the prince doesn't mean I can't supass you. Power in this rp is based on lvl not rank. And even if we fought right now I could still pull of a win, you wouldn't just be able to trash me like you think. I'm only one or 2 lvl under you, if you read what blue put that means I way inside your ball ark of power and it is possible for me to pull off a win. So deal, and my char is faster then you, so I could defentaily pull off a win if we fought. so :p)

Tyrus looked at her and flipped her off her off. He then said,

"YOu have no clue do you? You think power is just given, your wrong, power is given but it is also earned. THe only reason your power is currently greater then mine, slighlty I might add, is becasue your been around longer then me. If you recall I was just recently turned in a hearless, so Watch yourself Queeny, I could must likely take you down now if I wanted to. You're not as strong as you think."

He started to walk through the portal and said,

"So are we going or not?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:14 pm

[No. I won't listen or anything. You're character is not faster just because you say heis. You don't have to type with attitude just because of anything. You don't have to include the word 'bitch' or flip my character off just because that's the way he acts. Remember this is a child friendly RP. Our characters ARE on the same team. And you COULD pull off a win. but it would still be difficult. I'm pretty sure I just met you in this RP so I think you should RP with respect. You can't just say or do whatever you want. You have to GO ALONG WITH THE RP. God...retards this day.]

Alexia, without turning around started to speak.

"You have some stupid nerve. You are pitiful. I don't even want to bother wasting my time on scum like you." She said. She walked through her portal slowly and soon disappeared.

[Your character doesn't have to make a smart ass comment again...i hope.]

Last edited by on Wed 14 Nov 2007, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:27 pm

( Ok I goin to end this little fight before it gets out of hand. First off, yes Tyrus could beat Alexia if they fought, but it would be difficult for both of them to pull off a win. A two level diffirence is nothing. Second Tyrus is probably top three when it comes to the fastest char at the moment( Xetornia, Sloth, Tyrus). But in the case of Tyrus, I let him have speed but his phyiscal attack is sub par at best, theere is always some give and take. Lastly I screwed up, I don't want to make this a G rated rp, but try to keep the, Bitches and flipping off to a minum. And demon I only have to say one other thing to you, don't force play like you just did, if you would, plz edit your post. Now lets stop the arguing and get back to rping, if you have a problem with the way someone is rping just PM and I talk to them, I don't need this, fighting back and forward on the post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 11:32 pm

(i'll end it for real)

"we are going to the realm.. and Tyrus watch yourself and know your place because even if you have the strength i won't have you talk to the queen that way.. It's not just a name a certain amount of respect is due to both the queen and the king.." Ryzen said as he walked by them both and signaled for Tyrus to walk through first and then he would follow suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 11:39 pm

Tyrus put his hands and his pocket and still held a playful smile on his face. he walked through the portal and said,

"Yeah, Whatever. I'll show you respect, but not her. I only give respect to those who show me some. I'm not one of those loowly minions that she treats me like. There is some respect due to the Prince as well Ryzen"

Tyrus then walked completely through the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2007, 12:42 am

Ryzen also walked through the portal completely, He hesitated because he was thinking about something for a second and summoned a large number of heartless to the main floor they were on and then walked through
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2007, 3:36 am

[lol. Just throwing this out there, but it's funny how someone named Sloth is one of the fastest people in the RP. lol. And I'm sorry for that, i screwed up. I shouldn't have overreacted and in turn, it effected my RPing. I'm sorry ^_^]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2007, 1:45 pm

( No worries Demon. It's no biggie. Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Nov 2007, 1:47 pm

Ryzen reappeared in the darkness realm. The portal he came out of remained opened as he waited for his other companions to come through. "this is much better...now the darkness wielder is with us like she is supposed to be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 12:04 am

Naito walked through her portal and walked over to Ryzen's sit in the room and sat in it. She smiled and said,

"Is this my seat? If so, I like it. I like it alot." She smiled as she lend back and swyung her legs from the sit. She then said,

"So who's going to be helping me get stronger? Which one of you is first?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 12:08 am

Alexia appeared through her own portal as she left the other realm. She looked as she saw Naito in Ryzen's seat, but didn't say anything. She knew it would be wrong to do this, but at the same time, she already felt disrespect by the girl.

"If you don't mind, I think I would like to be the first to challenge you with these objectives." She said as two circular portal openned in front of her. She reached her hands into them, and as she pulled them out, her two swords were in each hand. The small circular portals to darkness closed as she took out the swords. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind, am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Nov 2007, 12:12 am

Naito got up from the chair and said,

"Sure lets do this thing." A keyblade appeared in her hand. It was the Darkside Keyblade. She smiled and said,

"Everytime I touch this Keyblade it makes me feel so much more powerful. Let's go!!!" She shot out a barrage of dark energy balls at Alexia.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:41 am

Alexia parried the blasts away as her blades started to get covered in darkness. He slashed them like through the air, which sent the blades of darkness at Naito. She continually sent blades of darkness at Naito, until Naito's next move.

"I hope your reputation doesn't excede you." She said as she sent the blades of darkness.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:43 am

(Samsong make your next post. And them you Guys can enter you WEEK skip. Then PM me for your LVLs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 1:50 am

Naito put up her hand and a dark shield appeared in front of her that blocked the incoming attacks. She then disspeases the sheild and charged forward saying,

"I'm going to be the strongest thing in this realm in not time. And when that Happens we're going the take over all the realms. So you guys better get ready."

She had an evil smileon her face as she continued to charge.

( Fade to Black: ONE WEEK LATER)

Naito was in her chair that over looked the court room. Her chair was above Ryzen's sitm to estabblish that she was the true ruler of the realm of darkness. She looked around as she read a book that was in hand,

"Well with that, I think I've read almost every book of great importance. I had no Idea you heartless had so much knowledge of the realms. But I suppose you would considering you are the oldest being other the humans."

She then sighed as she closed the book. She looked around with a sighe and said,

"So what should we do today?"
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 2:09 am

Gluttonny appeared in the throne room right in front of the court and Naito. He looked over at them and said with a smile as he continued to eat his Ice cream,

"Excusse me, but would any of you guy know where I could find the scroll of night? I would really apperiacted if you could point me to it's location."

Gluttony sttod there with a truely pure, happy and gentle smile on his face. He really wasn't bad at heart. He continued to eat of his ice cream as he threw aside the empty stick and pulled another one from out his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 7:14 pm

Alexia saw the intruder come in. Her chest was struck with a little pain, able to feel the energy from Gluttony from such a far location.

Who is this creature? He is so strong, that I can even feel his aura of energy from here. And the Scroll of Night? That is one of our most prized possessions here. We musn't let him have it. She began to think with a grunted look on her face.

"And what would you want with the scroll? Better yet, who are you?" Alexia asked, frightenned from this man's presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 10:38 pm

Ryzen appeared through the portal next to Alexia. "such a strong force can't creep in here easily, you'll be sensed from far away." Ryzen stood up right, with his hands on the handles of his swords
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:16 am

Gluttony smiled and said,

"Oh I simply want to read it. Actually if you would just let me copy down what it says on a oeice of paper that would be preferable. that way you can keep it, but I can still get want I came for. I really do not want to kill any of you. So if you would just show me where it is. I can copy it down and be on my way. That way we both win."

Gluttiny smiled as he finished eating another sea salt ice cream. He put out another one and started to eat on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 2:29 am

Tyrus who had been sitting down in his sit said with an apaled look on his face,

"We aren't seriously going to just hand over the Srcoll of Night, ot this guy are we. I don't care what he says, the contents of that scroll or only meant to be seen by the ruler of this world. The only one premitted to lay eyes on that scroll, is Naito."

Tyrus stood up an said,

"I won't let you touch it. I don;t care how strong you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 2:51 am

Naito jumped down from her high throne and landed in fornt of Tyrus. She held out her hand and said,

"No Tyrus, he's much to strong for you to take alone. And sorry but I can't let you have that Scroll, regaurdless of what you say. That scroll belongs to me, and I don't like sharing."

"Naito stood there and said,

"And I think you should comply, because I clearly have the advantge in numnber here. Even if you were stronger then me with you're not, there's no way I'd lose to you with these guys around." She pointed to the court and then said,

"So leave befoe you get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 2:59 am

Gluttony looked at Naito with a sad look as he ate his sea salt ice cream. He then said,

"Well that is most regreatable. YOu are correct, you do indeed have the advantage in number, and if we fought you very well may defeat me, but whoever said I was alone myself?"

He raised his hands, and upwards of tweenty Chaotic Pawns emerged. THey look like sora's anti form, and fight like it to. He then said to them,

"I Need 12 of you to go search for the Scroll the other 18, stay and keep those other three busy, while I try and 'reason' with the Weilder of Darkness." The Chaotic Pawns then attacked.

( I'm not going to control the Pawns you guys can do that. But there's no way at your current lvls that you shold easyly get rid of 18 of them, it should take some time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next