Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 1:23 am

"i don't know your purpose..but your fighting a losing battle..we won't allow you access to the library if you pursue this anymore you almost certain to end up dead...unless of course...that's what your attempting to acomplish"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 3:40 am

A red lazer slowly emerged from Rizu's right hand and blocked the shots at a great speed. It receded itself back into his hand. Rizu waved his hand in front of him and 5 red lazers floated in front of him.

"If speed is what you say you excede me in, then you shall be surprised." He said as the five lazers then shot themselves at Tyrus.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I didn't come here for pointles fighting. He thought, as his face grunted from this useless fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 10:21 am

Tyrus easily dodged the lasers and said,

"Really I can't tell. Those slow attacks are never going to hit me. Fighting me strainght on is useless."

Tyrus then moved towards Rizu and a zigzag momotion. He was moving so fast that he was leaving after images of himself. He struck down on Rizu but te Tyrus that attacked dissappeared. Tyrus was then behide him and sent a series of combos almost that was almost untrackable, with the eyes. Tyrus smiled and said,

"There's no one faster then me!"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 12:01 pm

Rizu was hit with the full combo, or at least his after image was. He was actually behind Tyrus as he started the combo, going fast enough for him to not even notice.

"I'm not here for a pointless battle. I came here for information, which apparently you filth don't have. Believe me, I would never try to ally with you heartless, but right now, I had no choice but to try. I shall be making my leave now." He said, holding his hand out as a portal of darkness appeared. He slowly began to walk towards, and soon, through it, having no word to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:12 pm

The Tyrus standing there faded away. The Real Tyrus appeared from the shadows. Tyrus then said with an annoyed voice,

"He ran away!! The coward!!! Lucky for him. With his speed he wouldn't have lasted, at least not in this place. The next time we meet I'll show him what true speed is." Tyrus walked back to his chair and sat down. He then said,

"If he would have went through with the fight he could by some mircle gotten into the library. The Knowledge of the Heartless, has no bounds. They is very little we don't know, or have info on. Hump, the fool!!" Tyrus then started to spin his blade on the tip of it's blade as he sat down with a bored look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 5:52 pm

"i would never let him in that library...too many secrets should remain just that...secrets. But as for you tyrus... you will train with me...i believe we have nothing else to do at the moment...so we might at well" The Abyss king smiled and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:12 am

Tyrus got up from his chair and cracked his neck. He smiled and said,

"This is going to be fun, and I won't take it easy on you just becasue your the King. Matter of fact, how about if I win, I get to be king for awhile?"

He then started to laugh in his playful voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 1:48 am

"right....sure...if you win" Ryzen said with a smile.. He knew full and well that Tyrus had no chance of winning. It would be more fair to fight the queen. But he didn't care he was bored and wanted action. He Balled up his fist and it was followed by a cracking noise. He did the same with his other hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 2:29 am

Tyrus started to jump up and down with excitement. He drew one of his pistole swords and, stareted to fire from all angles. Using he tremendous speed, he would appeare and dissappear al over the room, sending shots at Ryzen. He then said,

"Finally! I get to have some fun!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 5:38 pm

Ryzen smiled as the shots were being fired, He waited until he said that and used stop. He quickly jumped in the air dodging the slow moving bullets. As he was coming down he drew his swords. He landed in front of Tyrus. He knew the stop was about to wear off so he slashed at Tyrus with the sword in his right hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:20 pm

Tyrus watched as his bullets where dodged by useing stop. He then saw as Ryzen appeared in front of him as the slash came, he tried to put up his defense but was slowed down by stop. The sword sliced him in half. As the Tyrus standing there was sliced in half, it stuck out his tongue and dissappeared. It was one of Tyrus's illiusions. The reall Tyrus started to fire shots from out of the darkness, saying,

"Boys just want to Have you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 7:04 pm

Ryzen smirked as he summoned ethereal blades that knocked down the bullets then he turned around toward tyrus as his blades floated in the air. He put his hand between the swords and pulled backwards. His hand became surrounded by darkness and he opened his hand. "slingshot of darkness" A big ball of darkness shot towards Tyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 7:17 pm

Tyrus flipped out of the darkness dodging the attack with a smile on his face. He looked at Ryzen and said,

"You have to do beter then that."

He then dissappeared with amazing speed fromthe air. He then reappeared below Ryzen in a squanting postion. He then drew his second blade and started aseries of speed blitzing attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 7:41 pm

"it's you who has to do better" He still had his summoned blades and also he had his two blades in his hand. blocking the attacks from tyrus was easy with four swords. He waited till the series of attacks were done. then launched his own assualt. Ryzen slashed in an X with the blades in his hand then the other two floating blades launched a series of various attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 12:38 am

Tryrus began the block all the attacks, with great difficulty. He then flipped and spun out of the way. He then smiled and said,

"This is what I've been waiting for."

Just as he was about to attack he stopped. He looked around and said,

"I know you felt that. I looks likes the Master of darkness has finally made thire appearance. You sit this one out, I'm taking this one. And I won't return until I have them."

He dissppeared through a dark portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2007, 8:21 pm

Ryzen re-appeared through a portal after leaving to the light realm. He sat down in a chair with his legs crossed and his feet on the table. He thought to himself. "we're wasting time.. i should be training the keyblade wielder"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 1:08 am

Alexia was in the realm of darkness the whole time, sitting in her throne. She had an angered look on her face as she knew everything that was going on.

"That fool, Tyrus. Getting so ahead of himself. Doesn't he know that the Keyblade Weilder of Darkness will not lead us unless we sway her. She won't come on her own. That idiot." She said to herself, as hee anger on her face ceased to leave.

Everything in the throne room was exploding from energy and being tossed around, showing the anger of the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 12:14 pm

Tyrus looked at Alexia and said,

"What's you're deal ya dumb female."

Tyrus and the queen every really got along he was't afraid to show her his dis content. He staired her down and said,

"You going to anwser me or what? I really would like t know what's your deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 5:27 pm

"you already know her deal." Ryzen looked up from the table at the young Tyrus. "She's upset about letting the keyblade wielder go with the nobodys. But enough about that.. i think we should go get her back" Ryzen looked around at his people and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 6:40 pm

Tyrus looked at them with anger eyes and said,

"No!!!!! She said she'll come here herself, after she's done with whatever it is she's doing. I know she's wasn't lieing, she wouldn't need to. Besides if the legends are true, thise dumbass nobodies won't beable to keep her even if they wanted to. Plus that Keyblade master of Twilight wouldn't let them hurt another human. So Just does what she asks and wait for her. Going after her is just going to make things worst. I'm sure she'll come back on her own."

Tyrus then sat down on his throne and said,

"But if you're so intend on going against her wishes. Then go ahead and go it's not my problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 7:10 pm

Ryzen got up and looked around. "Like i said.. if your confident in your decision then i am too. But the keyblade wielders fate is the same as your own. If she dies then you will too..if she lives then you will be spared also. But until then why not amp things up around here. Back to the sparring boy.. You too queen...i could use a good workout" He said the last part with a smirk and waited for either of them to apply so he can attack.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007, 9:02 pm

Alexia's face only angered more every time Tyrus spoke. She hated his attitude and she doesn't even know how he became such a high level in authoritity, although he's still beneath her.

"You fool. The legends state that she won't just come on her own. She DOES has free will. She has a choice to choose what side she fights on. It was our job to confirm that she will be on our side. Even now, I feel all of the heartless getting angered from what has happenned. The one we need is in the twilight realm. The heartless may even turn on us any second for what we have done." She said in a higher voice than she usually had. She hated Tyryus' free mind, and only wished he had more common sense in some situations.

Alexia jumped down from her giant chair, landing perfectly down on the ground below her. A single heartless shadow (the weakest form) came from under a crack in the door. It leaped out at her but she swiped it away with ease. Her mind was in thought, as she hoped for the worse to not come at the time being.

Damn it. It may already be happenning. Those dumb heartless. We need a little more time. This is not going our way at all at this moment. She thought as her face had a hint of anger, as she continued to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 12:27 am

Tyrus was sitting down on his sit and smiled as the low level heartless started to attack him. He quickly disposed of them and said,

"I Don't care what any of you think. I going to trust in what she said, and wait for her here, like she asked.... She will come. I can feel it. Her heart is like an empty void, like nothings there. She fits in here better then most of us, and she knows that. She will come. So all of you pieces of shit just calm down."

He let some of his enegry release around him. The Heartless then stopped attacking, and stay quietly in their spots.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 1:28 am

Alexia's anger dispersed from her face as her voice went back to her calm voice. A portal openned behind her as she looked at the two.

"I sure as one don't want to just stand by and watch as this realm falls because of ones mistake. Let's go take her by force." She said as she continued to talk. "You see, in that realm, they can sway her to do as they please. How many of the nobodies over there are high leveled like us? They may have the ability to just go ahead and force her to do as they please. We must take some type of action."

As she spoke, more and more heartless began to appear in the room, more of them looking angered by some distrubance. Alexia blew them away by emitting energy from her body as she awaited the two's answer to her comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2007, 10:33 am

Tyrus sat there and said,

"You highly underestamate the Master of Darkness. She was given that power for a reason. Her heart is strong, and so she will be. Do you honestly believe that she will be so easily swayed?"

Tyrus got up from his seat, and started to walk down to Alexia. As he walked towards her all the Neartless started to move out of his way. He looked down at Alexia and said, with a playful smiled,

"But whatever, let's go get her. But when she starts to get angry, lets all remember who wanted to do what she asked."

He created aportal and looked at Alexia, and said,

"Ladies first, Queeny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next