Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 3:24 am

Naito drew her keyblade and then stared Gluttony down. She then looked at the Choatic Pawns and said,

"SO You're with the Chaotic Rifts. That's even more reason for me not to guve you that scroll. Now I'm nore incline to kill you."

She held out her hand and launched a blast of dark enegry at Gluttony. Thde blast of energy slip into several different one right before they reached Gluttony.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 3:30 am

The attacks made their way to Gluttony just as he finished his Sea salt ice cream. He opened his mouth and sucked in the dark enegry with a smile. He burped and said,

"That was Quite tasty, do you mind sending me another. It was really good." He then started to slavant, and said,

"It taste so good it makes me want to find out what you tast like. COme HERE!!!" He gentle self dissappeared as he started to suck in everyhing in the area in with the power of a lvl 4 Tornado.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 3:45 am

Alexia's face turned angered as she summoned of of her swords and stabbed it into the ground, allowing her to stay away from the monstrosity. She awaited for her leaders instuctions in this fight, not wanting to go much further without permission.

"What kind of creature is this?" She said as the wind brought her hair into her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 3:54 am

Naito stabbed her keyblade into the ground. As she did so she formed and barrier around her and Gluttony. She then looked back at The others and said,

"Alexia, and Tyrus You two take care of those Chaotic Pawns he summoned. Ryzen, you try and stop the Chaotic Pawns that are looking for the srcoll, make sure that they don't find it. I'll try and take care of this guy."

Naito then waited from him to stop his insane attack, as she was stuck where she was trying not to be sucken in.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 4:07 am

Gluttony stopped sucking in everything in his path and then calmed down. He smiled and said,

"I'm sorry about that. Sometimes my never ending hunger makes me a little crazy." Gluttony dust himself off and said,

"So do you really want to do this. You can't beat me. Not by yourself. And you just closed yourself off, from your our help."

Gluttony then pulled out another sea salt ice cream and started to eat on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:16 am

Envy appeared in the realm and landed on top of the barrie Naito had placed. She looked down at Gluttony and Naito with a curious look which slowly turned to a jealous look.

"So unfair! Even fat boy gets to have fun with a keyblade master! No matter. I'll get my time..." As she said the last part of this, she jumped in the air and disappeared in darkness, returning to her normal realm, having the information that she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:18 am

Ryzen appeared where the 18 choatic pawns were. "you'll all be dealing with me.. this is our realm." Ryzen held out his hand and summoned up his darkness knights And put his hands on his swords. as he watched the pawns and knights fight against each other, He waited a few minutes then engaged in combat also but then looked up to Naito. "Naito let me help you, Don't fight him alone"
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:20 am

(he's not fat lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:23 am

[well you assume someone named gluttony would be fat -.- lol. I'll change it in a minute or two.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:31 am

Naito looked at Ryzen and said,

"NO do as I say. You can't beat him. Besides someone has to stop those rifts from getting the scroll, and almost none of the heartles we have here can take on those rifts. Their power is far greater then the heartless."

As Naito spoke the Heartless Nights that Ryzen had summoned where defeated. SHe looked that them and said,

"Stop them from getting the scroll. Plus you couldn't help me even if yu wanted to. I've already locked us inside this barrier. JUst trust me ok? I can beat him. After all I'm the Keyblade master of Darkness." She then gave off a smile
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:34 am

Gluttony smile getly and said,

"You're not the only Keyblade weilder in town Missy. Let me show how to use a Keyblade propurely." As he said that a keyblade appeared in his hand. He called the keyblade, Power Snaking. He then pointed it at Naito and said,

"Let's See how long you last. I really didn;t want to hurt you, but you leave me no choice."

Power Snaking
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:22 am

Envy once again reappeared in the realm of darkness. She sighed once as she looked around the giant realm. She saw many of the chaos pawns and started to follow them in a fair speed. She grabbed one by the neck and started to talk to it angered.

"Where is the scroll you worthless pawn? God. There are so many of you here and you still can't get the scroll?! Pathetic!" She said this in a small anger.

The pawn started to jibber in a weird language which somehow Envy knew what it was saying. She dropped it from her grasp and it scurried away in a hurry.

"I can't believe it. It knew where the scroll was yet it didn't even bother to get it..." She said this even more angered, as she followed the direction the pawn told her to go.

In a matter of seconds, she made her way to one of the chambers which seemed to be a simple room. She walked to the back of the small chamber and rubbed the wall. After rubbing a part of the wall, she punched it and the wall crumbled down, showing a light a little bit down the secret chamber. Envy made her way down the secret chamber, mumbling complaints to herself the whole way. There was a vertical light, with a scroll floating inside of it. She quickly grabbed it and made her way out of the chamber, still making small complaints to herself.

"This was the thing that Gluttony had such a hard time getting. I didn't even need to get into a pointless battle! He is such a fool." She continued her way out of the chamber and back to the portal she made earlier, to leave the realm of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:29 am

Alexia, after trying to battle off the chaos pawns, tried to make her way to the secret hiding place of the scroll, but was now surrounded by the pawns. About 4 of them were on her, and she tried her best to fend them off. SHe continuously sent basts of energy at them, which destroyed one of them, but the rest were too fast.

"What are these inferior creatures?!" She said angerly, still trying to end them off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 8:50 pm

Envy made her way to the portal and finally left the realm of darkness. Befor she left, she looked at Gluttony who was still fighting Naito and gave of a 'Hmph!'. In her own words, she meant this in a complaining way, but didn't bother to say her complaint out loud. She left the realm and her portal closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 9:23 pm

Gluttony sinced Envy's, he looked around and saw as she left through a portal in her hand he saw the scroll. He smiled at Naito and said to himself,

"Smart move Xetornia, Brains and unmatched power. That's frieghtening." He looked over to Naito and said,

"Well see ya, We've gotten what we came for. BYE!!!!"

Gluttony dissappearedthrough a portal that appeared under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 12:34 pm

Ryzen stood there with his eyes full of anger he appeared next to alexia slashing at the Chaotic rifts to get them off of her. Then he summoned up his ethereal blades. Two appeared and floated around him and he still had the two in his hands. "I think they already got the scroll Alexia..this can't stay like this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 2:17 pm

Tyrus took out one Choatic Rift but immeidatly surrounded by three more. He looked around and said,

"We can't handle all of this by myself....We're pathetic, Our realms is ging to be taken over by the pawns?!!!! Imbarrassing.....Naito!! Do something."

Tyrus was attacked by one of the pawns, but evaded leaving nothing but an after image behide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 2:28 pm

Naito stood there as she watched Gluttony got away. SHe let out a yell of frustration, and she turned around to see her group having trouble. She frowned and said,

"Arrghhhh! I should've destroyed him right off the bat. It's tme you little pest, left. COME TO ME!!!!!!"

She held out her hand and one of the Heartless Nights that Ryzen summoned became an orb of Dark enegry. And went into Naito. In A Flash of dark enegry Naito stood there in her dark dance form. Her level of speed and power was double in this form, (meaning her lvl in this form is 80 without using keyblades). She disspaered from site and and after images of her appeared all around the area. It appeared to be thousands of Naitos. She then reappeared in front of her seat on the balcony over looking the court room and said as she sat down and reverted back to her normal self,

"We need to decide what we should do next. There's no way we can take on the Choatic rifts the way we are now."

As she talked the Choatic rifts all started to dissappear, reveiling that they all were destroyed, fasted then even their own eyes could see.

Dark Dancer
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 2:31 pm

Tyrus looked on with amazement as he walked to his seat and sat down. He strached his head in awe and said,

"I'm the fastest thing here. But i couldn't even make out a single move she made. I couldn't even feel where she was. This is the power of the Keyblade Masters?! It's absolutely frieghtening. You'd had to be a fool to go against that."

Tyrus looked around and said,

"It's odivous we need to get stronger. Much Stronger in a short amount of time......But how?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2007, 5:46 pm

Alexia left off a smirk as Ryxen helped her, and then she tried to fight more of the pawns, but had no chance when Naito destroyed every last one of them. Of course like always, Alexia was amazed by the power of her new ruler.

"We have no choice. All we can do now is train non stop. I feel as if we are the weaker species here and we have to do something about it." She said this with her tone back to its dull self, now seeing that everyone was safe from harm at the moment. She looked around, seeing all f the damage the pawns did to the mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2007, 3:14 pm

Naito Rubbed the bottom of her chin and said,

"No I have a better idea. I read about something when I spent all that time in the library. I don't know if is just a legend or not, but at this point it doesn't really matter. So, we're going after the Grall of Midnight."

Naito sat ther and crossed her legs, with a smile. She then said,

"But it's going to be though. The Four of us will be heading out soon. Once we grab hold of the Grall, and drink from it, we'll be more then strong enough to take on those Chaotic Rifts."

She then waited to hear what they had to say.

(Everything I put was approved by Pink and Blue, before i posted this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:48 am

"As you wish" Ryzen said with his back to everyone as he looked at his swords and then he sheathed his swords and waited for everyone elses response. He did his best to keep his thoughts to himself and he was very obviously thinking about something but left it unspoken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 4:25 am

Naito lookeed and saw that something was on Ryzen's mind. With a half worried and half annoyed voice, she said,

"Ryzen what's the matter? Do you have somehing on your mind? If you do, please speak it now. We can't afford having you keeping things to yourself. Not at a time like this."

She waited to see what Ryzen had say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:03 pm

"honestly... if we had trouble with the rifts then i think we should have a training session before we head out because we have no idea what will be gaurding that grall.." Ryzen waited for anyone's acknowledgement he knew someone would see things the same way he did. Then he bowed towards naito. "If you think we can afford the time of course"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 EmptySat 24 Nov 2007, 3:53 pm

Naito smiled at Ryzen and said,

"Wise decision as all ways Ryzen, but truth be told. We really don't have time to waste. We need to just hope that our current abilities will be enough to get the job done. But if everyone else sees that we need to train a little first then so be it...."

She looked at the others nd said,

"So...what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Darkness
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next