Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:10 pm

"Heres the thing i cant teach you you have to read your spell books ha ha " He pulled out akatan and a revolver and then said "FIRE" and hi blade went on fire. The katan was already 2 inches away from tonto and he said "Ready." and he shethed his gun cause he didnt want to hurt him. "Dont worry i believe you i just wanted to find out how much you practiced." he then cast gravita and jumped over tonto and had the blade right by his neck and he cooled the blade off it was no longer ablaze he didnt want to burn off his mask. he then pulled out his revolver and put it against his back and said. "give or ill hurt you and ill have to take care of you and i dont know cure. We may be sparing but youcan still get hurt. " He then let out a laugh. and he flickered black. "ahhHHH." he went back to normal and waited for tontos responce.

Haku co creator of the Inferal League of the Infernal Palace.lvl.28
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 82590
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:15 pm

"haha i already found a weakness" tanto said looking at haku

"it looks like you cant keep that blade alight when its close to ur head, advantage me, it doesnt matter how close fire gets to my face, heck my face is on fire as we speak, thats why i wear this mask, but as for the sparring lets go"

tanto jumped to the side and then did and areal over haku

"FIRE" he scream with his hand pointed at haku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:20 pm

"THATS IT ITS OVER! GRAVITY " but instead of just effecting the gravity a cloud of gravity was in his hands and it caugt the fire and formed a ball and he through it back. "IM...."he flashed black again. "...nevermind." he then put the gun back and put the katana milimeters from his heart.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:25 pm

the fireball grazed tantos face, barely missing a direct hit

"i thought i told you fire has no affect on me, IM ALREADY ON FIRE" he said jokingly

he knocked the blade away and jumped backwards

"i hate to do this to you so soon buddy but...." he said to himself "FIRE BIRD"

out popped fuoco in his normal blaze of fire

he hadnt fully recovered yet, he still had some scratches on him and a few bruses from ramming the heartless

"lets finish this so you can rest properley" tanto said to fuoco

fuoco jumped in the air and tanto charged haku with both fire blades but at the last minute sheathed one and yelled fire putting a wall of flames between them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:34 pm

"Yeah me too." (speaking reference to hating to do this to you.)
LAST TIME GRAVITA" he then flun his dragon over the wall and opend a section with gravity and pulle out his guns and pointed them at him. "no mater how firey you areno won can melt these bulets any more." he then said "you give? do i win? ya know."

learned blizard blizarda-blizardga

Last edited by on Mon 05 Nov 2007, 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:39 pm

"psh you know i like to try everything once, of course its not over, popped a couple rounds in to me, if you can, FIRE"

he created another wall of fire, this time taller, then just for a joke threw a rock at haku which hit him in the head

"you let ur guard down, better watch out or i might throw deadlier rocks at you" he said with a laugh

he then jumped trough the flames swinging both flame swords at haku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:55 pm

haku pulled out his guns and put his hood up(made of leather fire retardent ha) and walked through the wall finding a blade sticking milimeters to his heart. "Holy crap! good thing i got the guns pulled out"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:57 pm

"haha nice hood" said tanto

jumping into the air "FIRE" he yelled with his hand pointed at haku

"lets see just how flame retardent that stupid hood is, the only thing you have left to do is shoot me, so come on, im getting bored"

tanto was taunting him even though he was about to fall over from exaustion, the two fights in a row had taken alot out of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:05 am

Haku put them away he didnt want to hurt him. he pulled up his katana and put it strait thrugouh his solider and he brouhgt him to the ground. he was confused he must be super strong. He said" wat are you gonna do now?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:08 am

tanto had a hard time speaking through the pain but he managed to say with a weak smile

"i dont know prolly something like this"

he stabbed haku where his heart would be, knowing it wouldnt hurt him but the he yeld "FIRE" and set both of them in the middle of a weak but effective fire spell

then he said with a laugh "heh looks like i lose" and he slid off hakus blade and fell to the ground from exaustion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:15 am

haku wa surprised being in the midst of the flames but then realized it was just a last minute prank tanto had pulled on him to scare him. "now i get to yell at you for being an idiot. Y do you think they call me heartless. I HAVE NO HEART uhh. BLIZARD" the went off fire haku fixed his coat and shirt. and then pulled the sword out of tonto and used his hand to cast cure on him.

Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:17 am

Ban sttod there with a look of annoyance on his face. He then sighed and said,

"I really have no interest in fighting you when it really comes down to it, SO." Ban looked over at Leon and Gamenti and said,

"Hey Gamenti! That's enough! If you keep going on like that you'll wind up dead. Let's go back you two. We've caused more then enough damage here. BesidesI got what I came for." Ban streched out his hand and make a portal. He walked through it, and told Leon and Gamenti to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:25 am

tanto woke up an hour later feeling abit rested, he tried to sit up but his muscles hurt to much, he used cure on himself then summoned his dragon and cured him he then called haku over to heal him of any injuries he sustained in battle

"well it looks like were ready for just about anything" he said, a bit to optimistically for his style

"at least we know most of our strenths and weaknesses now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:29 am

Leon was still making sure that no one interferred. He then heard Ban start talking. He watched as he made the portal and told them to come on. He had a confused look on his face. His two phoenix blades then disappeared.

While he walked towards the portal he wondered what was their reason for coming and leaving so quickly. He also wondered what they he find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 10:41 pm

once tanto felt his strength return, he stood up and turned to haku

"well lets se about this portal thing, itll be a stretch, but im pretty sure all that training will give me enough power to do this"

he stuck out both hands and concentrated in front of him. he began to push with all his might and as he did a small ball of fire began to appear. the harder he pushed the larger it became until it was about half his size. tanto felt himself getting weaker and weaker by the second. he got it about 3/4 his size before the portal became unstable and disapeared.

"man, theres got to be an easier way to do this, but until we find out how i guess ill just keep trying, i almost got it"

he then went back to creating the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 2:08 am

Haku turned to tonto. "Well i have an idea since i can summon a dark door to bring many heartless if we combine both powers you can summon a portal with my pendant instead of raw power alone. how bout it?" when haku took off his pendant and held it out as if for tonto to put his power in it. "im ready." He used his ability called limted darkness and haku turned black along with his pendant."GO! DO IT NOW."

Haku co creator of the Inferal League of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 6:33 pm

tanto put his hand on the pendant and did the same thing before, the same ball of fire started to appear, only this one was black. it grew more rapidly than the fire had done before until it was the size of a human, tanto pulled his hand away hoping that it would stay stable, which it did. tanto and haku took a step back to look at the portal.

"now if we could only do that by ourselves."said tanto"i have an idea, if i put some of my energy into that crystal in the center of your pendant, you should be able to open it yourself, and the same goes for me but you put some of your energy into my gauntlets, you should be able to open a portal with your door and i can concetrate man on fire into a circle in front of me and they both should work."

tanto put his hand back on haku's pendant and concentrated. the area around the pendant radiated with intense heat as tanto's hand lit on fire. after he was finished tanto pulled his hand away and looked at the pendant, there was a dim flame in the center of the crystal.

"that should do it for you."said tanto as he held out his gauntlets"now its my turn"

haku did the same as tanto but this time when he was finished tanto's gauntlets were covered in the same black flame that made up the portal.

"well it looks similar, lets see how it works"said tanto

he stuck out his hands and yelled "MAN ON FIRE"
he concentrated the attack to a circle about the size of a human in front of him. the spot where he aimed burst with black flames and when it died down a portal looking just like the one before had appeared.

"well im good, now to see wats on the other side" he said with a smile.

the closer he got to the portal the more he noticed the extreme heat radiating from it. before he entered he turned to haku and said "you might want that stupid hood of yours on, it looks like its pretty hot in there"

then he turned back to the portal and jumped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 6:44 pm

"k"
Haku put on his hood and went into the portal. He was amazed at what he saw and said "well i call dibs on this place. he then laughed.

"Well what now?" he asked.

Haku Infernal Lord of darkness,of the Inferal Legion,of the Infernal Palace.lvl.30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 3:08 am

Naito was walking around the town as he normally would. As he walked he felt a pressence. He turned and saw heartless swarming the area. Then said,

"Heartless.... What's up boys. I don't have time for the lights of you right now so just leave me be."

As she said this they came swooping down on him. He sent a blast of ice using blizzard put it was batted away, by them easily. He then tried to run away but was surrounded by them. They all then charged in and attacked him. he let out a scream as everything went black. all of a sudden the darkness was broken by the flapping of doves, both white and black. As the doves flew away, she appeared on a stainglass platform. She then heard a voice. It said,

"You are will bring order to the realms. You are the hope of the future. Now step forward and and recieve your destiny." Kaen stepped forward and the platform emerged out of the ground. There was sword, a shiel and a staff. The voice then said,

"What will you choose? The power of the warrior, great strength that will demolish your foes? The shield, a mighty defense to protect your self and friends? Or the Staff of the Mage, a staff of wonder and ruin, so you will draw on our enter power?"

Naito sat there and thought for a sec and then walked over to the staff of the mage. She picked it up and it dissappeared and turned into light and went into his body. A white portal appeaered underneath him and he fell through. As she fell she blanked out and reappeared in what appeared to be his town. there where several of his friends staying around and he they started to ask stange questions,

"What's most important to you?"

1. Being number one.
2. Friendship...I guess
3. My prize possessions.

"What do you want out of life?"

1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons.
3. To be strong.

"What are you afraid of?"

1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
3. Being indecisive.

After she anwsered the questions the voice said,

"You're jorney will began at Midnight. You have a long and tiresome journey ahead of you."

A blight light flashed he was back on the platform. Then all of a sudden, a gaint Heartless appeared hundreds of times lagrer then the other's appeared. He looked up and the voice said,

"Do not be afraid, you hold the greatest weapon of all. Go forwar and use it to defeat your enemies." As he voice said this the sword appeared in his hand and he charged forward.

-15min later-

Naitohad taken down the gaint Heartless and started to breath hard. He was then gulfed by a dark portal. As she suck the voice said,

"Don't be afraid you hold the greatest weapon of all." Naito continued to sink, and smiled as she sunk,

"Of coarse I'm not afraid, the darkness is mine to control."

He appeared back in to real world, what left like hours while actually no time had passed at all. The nobodies aer still in mid air. Time started up again and as the the heartless came down, they we sent flying by a flashing light. Naito appeared there with a keyblade in her hand. It was the Keyblade of the Darkness Master. It was the Dark side(Mickey's key). She then began to attack the Heartless. He continued to block and parry the attacks of the Heartless. She soon depatched of the heartless and said

"Come step into my Abyss."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 12:23 am

Raion after gettin getiing the message from the Nobody head to where the Master of Darkness was. He appeared in front of her and said,

"Well hello, hello there."

He looked down and saw her keyblade and said,

"Your much to pretty to be playing around with a toy like that...How about you come with us, and I'll take you t someone who'll show you how to use that thing."

Raion want ed to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 12:34 am

Leon followed behind Raion. He didn't really trust him. He actually didn't trust any nobody. But thought since Ban thought they were alright then he should learn to trust them. He looked at the girl up and down. Hecouldn't believe that she was gonna be the Keyblade master of darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 12:46 am

Naito looked at them up and down and said,

"You must be weak in the head if you think that I'm going with you guys. Why would I want to go with a bunch of nobodies?" She then looked at Leon and said,

"Wait a minute you're not a Nobody, What Are you doing with this guy?!" She had a curious look on her face. He then pointed her Keyblade at the 2 and said,

"After you've anwsered my question, you two can get out of my face. I may have just gotten this keyblade, but I've been fighting for my life, ever since I was born. Fighting is second natural to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 12:52 am

Leon looked at Naito. He understood why she wouldn't want to come with them. He then heard her ask him a question.

"Well its a long story actually. I met this kid and he became my friend. He is also a Keyblade wielder like you. Except he is the Keyblade wielder of twilight. And he would like to meet you. So would you come with us." He said in a nice manner. He really didn't want to fight her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 3:44 am

Ryzen's portal opened up and he dropped down landing next to Naito. He landed on one knee with his fist on the ground. He looked at the people in the area and waited for a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:14 am

Naito looked at Leon and then said,

"So this friend of yours is a keybde master eh? Well then I guess I could go pay him a visit. He might bbe cute, and maybe I can even get his to teach me some thhings, about this keyblade."

Naito then lookeed down at Ryzen and said,

"And what do you want you heaartless?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next