Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:19 am

Tyrus appeared through his portal and said,

"We are your servances Master Of Darkness. Just as Ban the Keyblade weilder of Twilight is the Nobodies Master, you are ours. Even though the Nobodies are to dumb to relieve that we are not."

Tryus was saying and said thought to himself,

"If she comes back with us then we can finally take over all realms. Our powers will increase just by being in her presences. The nobodies don't relieve how precious the Keyblade Masters are. And as long as they don't, we will have the advantage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:28 am

Naito listened to Tyrus and said,

"I heard that." She was talking about what Tyrus was thinking in his head. She didn't know how but she could hear the thoughts of the heartless. She then said,

"And I like the way you think....and you say this Keyblade weilder naame is Ban? He sounds hot. I'll go check'em out and then after I'm done I'll come back with you guys. If I don't come back to this within a week then come and 'rescuse me', Cause I rather be a ruler in the realm of the Nobodies then a 'Guest' in the realm of Nobodies." SHe then looked at Leon and the Raion and said,

"Alright boys lets go... DOn't try and follow you two, I on;y do things that I want to do, and I want to be the one to lead you, to where ever that voice said, and i'd love the attention of telling you guys what to do. So that should be enough." She then looked at Raion, and Leon and said,

"Well let's Go!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 7:34 am

Raion opened a portal for everyone. After she had walked through Raion looked at Tyrus and said with an evil smile,

"You know she's not coming back right?" He then started to laugh as he walked through the portal. A hadn then came back out of it as he grabbed Leon by the shoulder and pulled him through saying,

"You're alway so slow kid! We have to work on that if your going to be the one at Ban's side aren't we?" When he pulled him through he said,

"But you did a good job. YOu managed to get the Weilder of Darkness to come with us without any wasted time or fighting. Tat's a gift I never recieved, nor do I want it to be honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptySun 11 Nov 2007, 2:42 am

(wow...that wasn't smart to let her go)

Ryzen reached out at the girl walked through the portal. "Tyrus, why would you let her go.. Didn't you ask to bring her back?" He said these words with a slight anger in his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2007, 2:34 pm

Tyrus smiled and said,

"Yeah I asked to bring her back, but......she asked us to let her go, so I did."

Tyrus looked up and with a smile said,

"She'll be back. She promised. Just wait and see. She'll come to us, we won't have to go and get her. Your the King of Heartless you should know better then anyone. That girl is going to be the one to lead us to power."

Tyrus opened a portal, and started to dissappear through it saying,

"I'm going to set up a nice room for her." He started to giggle like a little child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2007, 4:08 pm

"as long as your confident about your decision, then i'll leave it at that"

Ryzen opened a portal back to the realm of darkness and paused before stepping through the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2007, 4:18 pm

Greed arrived at the realm of light. He looked around wonderring for any idea how to find the scroll of morning tht Xetornia spoke of. He started to walk in the quiet realm for any clues of the scroll's location.

"How am I supposed to find it in such a giant realm? It could take me days before it finally reveals itself."

He was speaking to himself in mild anger. He knew it would take forever to find, which was the only thing that swayed his anger.

"Well, let's start looking in the most obvious places."

He looked about half a mile ahead and saw a giant building which was the HU headquarters. Out of everything, he figured it would be here to start looking for it. He started to wlak towards the giant buiding, only hoping for some type of rebeliance which gives him a chance to show his strength.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:28 am

Kaen who had been training intensly for the pass couple of weeks was now in chagre of the Light realm forces. He felt a powerful, force in the front of the UH and then, ran as quickly as he could to the front and was greed standing there. He looked at him and said,

"What do you want here? You presence is filled with insinter energy, like I've never felt. Tell me your purpose, or I'll be forced to kill you."

Kaen then drew his Keyblade into his hand. It's was the Kingdom key.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:43 am

Greed held a smile of evil on his face as he stared down the keyblade weilder of light.

"My my my. Such a hastey one, aren't we?"

Greed was talking in a rather joke filled voice. He still held his evil grin as he continued to speak to Kaen.

"Well. My purpose here doesn't concern you. It concerns a certain scroll that I'm looking for at the moment."

Greed took a close look at the weapon that Kaen held in his hand. He saw the keyblade and easily knew who Kaen really was.

THe keyblade weilder of light. Such an opportunity. Too bad Boss Lady said that I can't kill him. At least I can still have a little fun.

A coin arose from Greed's person and floated in front of him for awhile.

"I believe what you have just said is mixed up. YOU get in MY way, and you'll die."

As he said this, the single coin launched itself at an amazing speed at Kaen, more off as a minor lethal warning.[/i]
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue58/110Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue57/100Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 1:57 am

Kaen holding the keyblade in his hand. caught the the coin and said,

"Thorwing money? Want kind of fighter or you?" Kaen then launched the coin back at Greed with even greater power. He then said, as a light shined in his hand,

"So you're looking for a scroll huh? Would it be the Scroll of Morning by any chance?" The scroll appreaered n his hand and he said,

"I have been charged with guarding this scroll. If So you'll have to take it form my cold dead hands." He put the Scroll down and the ground and a barrier appeared around it. He then said,

"The only way you're getting to that is if you defeat me." Kaen then though to himself,

"He's stronger then mem by myself, but I have a couple of tricks up my sleave, and the Keyblades makes me so much more powerful. I can take him down. If worst comes to worst, then I'll just do that." Kaen then got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 2:34 am

THe coin once again stopped before hitting Greed, and launched itself once again at Kaen, this time, as if being shot out of a shot gun.

"Of course, with such ignorance comes a price. You see that shiny blade in your hand? As you may know, it's not the only one of its kind."

As he said this, he held out his hand as if holding a sword. Golden coins started to come together in his hand and soon, they morphed together to make a complete keyblade which was completely golden.

"Now if you wish, let us see who can weild this sword better."

He said this in a taunting way, knowing that Kaen couldn't have possibly known of another who could weild a keyblade, as well as the other masters of the keyblades. He then started to run towards Kaen, sort of in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 2:47 am

Kaen smiled and deflected the coin easily with his keyblade. He then looked at Greed and said,

"Of course,I know that This weapon isn;t the only of it;s kind. I;ve already meat the Keyblade master of Twilight, and I know of the legend. This is called the keyblade War after all. And I figured that someone of your power would wield a keyblade. They don't pick just random people. That's why, I'm not holding back. Twosome time!!!!"

His Kingdom key dissappeared and was replaced by the oblivion in his right hand and the Oathkeeper in his left. He smile dand waited for Greed to come. He knew that Greed didn't except him to wield two keyblades. He then did a quick dash, he dissappeared with extreme speed and appeared on his side. He launched one of his keyblades at point blank range saying,

"Strike raid!!!" He lauched it several times as it keep reappearing back into his hand. He
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:41 pm

Greed jumped back, being hit with only a couple minor blows from Kaen.

"Two keyblades huh? Impressive, but it won't be enough."

As he said this, his minor wounds started to heal instantly. HIs smirked, knowing the pain he just felt was probably worse to Kaen. He awaited the keyblade weilder's next move, not wanting to make any more mistakes.

Damage Control:
Spoiler:

Endless Greed:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2007, 8:58 pm

Kaen a sharp pain go through his body. He looked abd said,

"What the hell was that?! He didn't even touch me. Why is there pain? It must be an ability of his. Whatever, you just better portect me next time."

He looked down at his keyblade as he said he last part. He then did another quick dash and appeared behide Greed, and began a series of lighting quick attacks.

Note: When a Keyblade Master weilds 1 or more keyblades they get a 5 lvl boost, for each keyblade, just to let you know if you didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:13 am

Envy walked through the area, hiding her energy and appearance from everyone. She looked at Greed and Kaen who were fighting, and gave off a jealous look.

"How come he gets all the fun? That is so unfair. Oh well." She said before disappearing to another realm. All she did was get enough information on a report Xetornia asked for then left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:34 am

[also, the abilities are sort of treated like supplementary so it could go on like that for awhile. but i dont gmod so dont worry =).]

Greed stood there taking most of the blows, moving in the direction that the slashes took him in. While all of this happenned, he was only smiling, trying to hold in his sadistic laugh as well as possible.

"Are you kidding?! Use more power! These blows won't do anything!"

His words were correct. A couple of seconds after every cut was made on him, it burned with some sort of healing power, which made them seem like they were never there. He clenched his keyblade tightly, knowing that his time to attack would be soon, knowing that Kaen should be feeling the effects very soon. He made a sort of a pivot which made him on the side of Kaen.

"Are you feeling okay right now? Hahahahaha..." As he laughed evilly, he made a strike to Kaen with his keyblade, aiming for his side.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 12:40 am

Kaen was huncth over with pain when the attack came at him. He then block the attack with his keyblade, as a green light flashed around him. A smiled appeared on his face and said,

"I'm just fine. If Power is what you want. Then I'll give it to you. Sonic Blade!!!"

He parried Greeds Keyblade into the air. He then started to do powerful thrust Back and foward at Greed, with exteme speed and power(Like that move sora had from the first KH). He then carged up a final thrust and zipped at Greed with almost untrackable speed with a double thrust using both Keyblades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:00 am

Greed lunged out power from himself which ultimately, made everything around him stop. This wasn't the spell 'stop', but a special ability of Greed's. He stopped time for a small amount of time, at least enough to get fully behind Kaen. Once time started again, he sent his own barrages of attacks using his keyblade.

"Your lust for power is unworthy!" He said, starting to go a little crazy. He still knew that he coulnd't kill Kaen, but still wanted to toy with him.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 1:06 am

Kaen smiled as the attacks came and said,

"Your to slow, old man. He dodged the attacks, and blocked them. He then back flipped away and said with a yawn. Your starting to get boring, get serious. If you want that Scroll ou'll have to do better then that." Kaen then said,

"Gravtiara!!!" The Gravity aorund Gree became very heavy Kaen then began his attack called, Raganork. He sent a series a aerial combos and finished it with a blast of countless enegry blast, the blast would lock on and follow Greed until they made contact and the damage would be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 2:06 am

As the gravity around Greed got heavier, he still stood on his feet, trying to fight the pressure.

"This kid is pretty strong. Too bad he may be the one to kill himself. He should think his attacks through." He said as he was hit with the full combo, ending him the identical blasts of magic in unison. He flew back, but landed on both of his feet, as his minor wounds healed himself but the ;arger ones stayed. He held his side where he was bleeding quite an amount and a green light surrounded that area, as the bleeding stopped. Every attack that was delt on him, Kaen probably felt almost as bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 3:20 am

Sloth appeared through a portal he created. He stepped through and landed on the floor below him. He looked as he saw his ally Greed facing off against Kaen, the keyblade master oflight. He yawned once as he saw the battle from a small distance. He walked over to the small barrier on the floor which guarded the scroll. He bent down to the barrier, and attempted to force his hand through it. It shocked him and hurt him, but he forced his hand through it which broke the weak barrier.

"Some people just don't know that the size of the barrier may effect how strong it is. Foolishness...that should be a sin as well." He said as he held the scroll and stood back straight up once again. He looked over at Greed and sighed once more. "Greed plays around with his enemy too much. He should have just finished the mission and come back. Whatever...now he needs to fight a pointless battle to only find out the scroll he came for has already been retrieved." He said as he actually laughed to himself a little and then openned another portal to leave. He tiredly stretched his back before he walked through, but then he disappeared in the darkness of the portal.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 7:13 am

The pain that usual followed his attacks was no longer there. Instead a flash f white light came over him. H looked up with a smile and said,

"Well it looks like I know how to stop that ability of yours. Right after I make an attack, I channel enegry on my body, to the area I hit on your body. Once I do that my enegry will collide with your nullifying it. It's really simple when I stopped to think about, but I have to pre determind where what area I attack, I can't just fly in, so it limits my area of attack, at least until I get the hang of it Once I do your ass is grass. Now That I know how to stop that. I'll end you here. Arms Arcanum!!!!!"

Arms Arcanum
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 4:58 pm

[Well, the attacks are sort of mental, but I'll let it slide =/]

Greed felt as if it was time to stop playing. In a last second, it was presumed he was hit with the full combo, but instead, parried every blow with his own keyblade. Every time he parried Kaen's blows, he sent his own at him, with almost the equal strength as Kaen's.

"Give more power! Come on! More!" He said in his crazy tone of voice he his lust of blood filled expression. Even after sending blows at Kaen, he continued sending more and more at him, now acting a little crazy with his lust.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 5:39 pm

Kaen blocked majoriy of his attacks but was send flying backwards by the last few. He rolld over and landed on his feet. With a smile and his face he spit of some blood and said,

"Alright, looks like I have to drive it. BRAVE FORM!!!!!!"

In a flash on light, Kaen appeared in front in a red and black atire. He got into his fighting stance with both keyblades in hand and said,

"This is wear I destroy you."

This brave form doubles Kaen's level in terms of speed and physical strength. but he can not use magic. With pure speed he dissappeared from sight and reappeared under Greed. He then Began his Arms Arcanum Combo again, at a untrackable speed.

(In order words his speed and power or on lvl 86 without the keyblades)
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2007, 9:38 pm

Xetornia appeared through a portal just as Kaen transformed. She watched and said,

"Very impressive. He discovered one of the big advantages of being a Keyblade Master. Greed doesn't stand a chance against that boy anymore." Xetornia dissappeared with a chaotic phase and reppeared rigth in front of Greed as Kaen made his attack. She block the incoming attack while oushing Greed away. She collided her one Keyblade with his two and said, as the ground began to shake under their power,

"Very impressive, You strength, and speed is almost equal to my own. But you still no match for me boy, you sill have a ways to go.HAHAHAHA!"

She looked back at Greed and said,

"Go back, now, we'll disscuss your actions when I get back. I'm going to see just how far he has come."

Her Cloak covered her face and body concieling her identy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)   Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Radiant Gratto: Realm of Light ( Main World)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next