Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 4:30 pm

Her face dropped as she made a grunting noise. She body flickered a couple of yards to the left, to dodge the incoming blade.

Damn it. I knew his ninjutsu was great, but I didn't think it would be this good. But ot everything can be his strong suit. She thought as she pulled out one of her last kunai. I need to find his weak point. Let's try his reaction time first.

She threw the kunai with immense force towards Otoku, of course, with a hidden explosive tag on it. She then tried to hide her chakra level, as she body flickered in a tree right behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 5:08 pm

Otoku quickly dodged the the left of the attack as he dodged he sent a kick to the Kunia, the way he kicked was so that it would make it's way to where Udame was hiding. He then said to himself,

"Umm impressive, stratagery, she lowered her charkra lvl, in order to try and hide from my Eikyuugan. Nice, but I had no intention of using my Eikyuugan, and I really didn't need to. Her body flickers are much to slow to fool me." Otoku then said out loud,

"4 mins left. Now it's my turn to attack."

Otoku then dissapeared from sight, and reappeared behide her. Her yelled boo in order to get her to turn around, to draw her attenion away from the in coming kunia with the explosive tage on it. He then jumped high into the air, to avoid the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 5:43 pm

Udemae had no intention of turning around, as she body flickered several yards away from that area.

"Reflexes and reaction time is too good. I guess it's time to try and see if defense is his weak point." She said aloud to herself.

She jumped in the air to catch up to Otoku who was also air born, and attempted to hit him with a cross kick to the left.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 6:06 pm

Otoku caught the kick, and then started to spinn her in the air. He then sent her flying with extreme speed towards the ground. He then said to herself,

"If i was using the powers of my Eikyuugan I could have ended her here, and she probably wouldn't have survived. I hope the enjoy te fact that I'm taking it easy on them."

He then landed in a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 7:47 pm

Udemae started to fall to the ground, too fast to catch herself. When she thought she hit the ground, she was actually caught by Ichitoru.

"I think that should be enough." Ichitoru said to them both, as he let down Udemae, who couldn't help but to agree.

Raiyou ran to Ichitoru and started to pant happily by his side, as Ichitoru bent down and started to pet Raiyou's head as he looked around at the other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 11:53 pm

Kuroh finished writing down the notes in his notebook. "Well this is obvious. Well I guess we have to start with the basics." He thought. He then turned to Udemae and noticed her getting angry.

---Present Time---

Kuroh watched as Udamae face Otoku. "What was she thinking. She is no where near as strong as this guy. I can't interfere though." He thought watching the fight. He then seen Udamae flying towards the ground. He was getting ready to end the fight until Ichitoru did it for him. He then ran over to her side to check if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:06 am

Udemae looked up at Kuroh, and had a small smile on her face, showing a little bit of emberassment along with a couple other negative emotions.

She bent down to the ground, and pulled some wires which were laying on the ground, and soon, all of her weapons returned to her, as she put them away in her weapon pouch.

As she stood back up, she started to talk to Kuroh. "Are you going to go next?" She asked in a low tone, still having a little shame and emberassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:14 am

Kuroh watched her as she put her weapons away. He then looked at Otoku. He then looked back at Udamae and sighed.

"I'm not sure if I can even put up a fight against him. I'm more of a hide and seek kinda ninja. But for you I'll give it a shot."

Kuroh then stood up and looked towards Otoku.

"I'll face you next." He then looked down at Udamae and smiled. He then turned to Otoku. "How long will I last against this guy. My senses are way better then my sisters. I should be able to hear or smell him out." He thought trying to think up something to start with.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 1:15 am

Otoku stood there on the tree and said,

"Yes, Yes, feel free to attack when ever. O and by the way Udamae, very well done. I got more then enough infomation about you from that fight. You're were much better then I expected."

Otoku jumped down from the tree with a smile and said,

"Alright when ever you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:07 am

"Alright." He said bowing to Otoku. He always bows before he fights an opponent. He does out of respect.

"If I upfront attack him then I would be toast. But judging by his speed I won't be able to run and attack from a far. So I have one option." He thought while still in his bow.

He then lifted himself up and began to do handseals.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:30 am

otoku smiled at him as he he began his hand seals. he ten said to him self,

"What's with this kids. Al of them over think things. But I have to say, I am impressed by their preparation."

Otoku dissapearedfrom sight and then reappeared behide him. He then sent a punch to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:35 am

Kuroh noticed Otoku body flicker. Kuroh then got a smirk on his face. When Otoku got behind him and tried to punch Kuroh, Kurohs used his tail to deflect the punch.

He then finished his handseals and mumbled "Kirigakure no Jutsu". A huge blanket of mist surrouned the field. Kuroh then body flickered a few yards away. "This should be far enough." He said to himself. He then started to do more handseals.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:44 am

Otoku smiled and said,

"Mist huh? I could just use my Eikyuugan, but then That wouldn't be any fun. So"

Otoku put his hands together and a great wind blow. The wind soon despated the mist. Otoku looked up and said,

"Kanashibari No Jutsu (Body Freeze Technique)!" Otoku then set two sendon needles at two pressure points on his body. The pressure points that he would hit, would put him to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 11:51 am

When the mist clear Kuroh finished his handseals. He then yelled "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu". He didn't have much of a water sourced so he was only able to make one clone. The clone jumped in front of Kuroh and got hit by the needles instead.

"That was close." Kuroh though. He then took out his katana. "Since the mist or the clone didn't work then I'm gonna have to take him head on." Kuroh then charged at Otoku preparing to swing his katana at his head. "If I'm right then he would duck the swing. If he does then I have a surprise waiting." He thought as he put his other hand on his weapon pouch and swung the katana with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:02 pm

Otoku quickly back steped and said,

"Fighting with katana huh? You really think that's wise? Ok if that how you want it."

Otoku then then drew out both of his Katana. He then charged at him and then as he charged several Otoku emerged from behide him, he was using the Mikazuki no mai (Dance of the Crescent moon):Rank A. The Otoku's then came down on Kuroh. He had no intention of striking him, but stopping just inches away before the attack would hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:08 pm

Kuroh noticed the Otoku's come towards him. He jumped back a few feet away to dodge their attacks. He then took out three kunai and threw then towards Otoku as a distraction. The kunai had explosive tags on them. He made sure that the explosive tags were hard to notice. He then jumped into a tree and started to think up a plan.[/i]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:26 pm

The explosive tags went off, and when the smoke cleared there was nothing there. Otoku appeared behide Kuroh. He then pulled a string, and wires began to wrap around him. As the wires wrapped around him he said,

"Times Up! good job Kuroh. That'senough for right now. That was rather imppressive."

Otoku then said,

"So who's next?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:31 pm

Kuroh watched as the explosive tags blew up. When the smoke cleared he noticed that Otoku wasn't there. "Shit his movements are faster then I thought." He thought to himself. He began to look around until he noticed Otoku appear behind him. He tried to turn around but he was wrapped by the wire.

Kuroh looked at Otoku as he was talking. "I can't believe I was caught so easily." He said to himself. "Are you going to let me go now." He said to Otoku. He tried to used his fangs to bite throught the wire.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:40 pm

Otoku started to laugh alittle and said,

"O,o yes, My bad. Hold on a minute."

Otoku let go of the wire, the wire then fell of from around him. After the wire fell he looked at him and said,

"Alright so who's next?!"

Otoku leaned against the tree as he waited for a response from the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 12:44 pm

Kuroh jumped out of the tree and landed near Udamae. He then looked up at Otoku.

"For someone who just became jounin not to long ago he's real strong." He said to himself. He then looked at the other people in the class to see which one was gonna fight him next. Or if anyone was gonna do it at all.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 1:11 pm

Otoku up at Udamea and said,

"Yeah training 3 months straight with the Hokage will do that to you. His training methods are intense, and reckless. But they are also highly effective. Maybe if you want I could demetrate his training methods later for you."

Otoku let ou a playful laugh and then said,

"Now come on now you guys, someone step up. Don't make me have to call on you."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 1:46 pm

Kizu looked around. No one else seemed to be making a move so she stepped forward, slamming her fan into the ground with a hand resting lightly on the top. I guess I'll give it a go. I'm ready. she said. She pushed the end of the Tessen to the side, flipping the fan open wide, hiding most of her body. She faced Otoku and studied him for even the slightest details that may point her towards an effective strategy.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 1:53 pm

Otoku looked at Kizu. He said and said,

"Kizu. Your next, huh? This should be fun. I've seen you fight countless time, but this will be the first time that I actually fought you."

He stood their and closed his eyes. He then said,

"Eikyuugan Seal! I have to be careful with that wind of hers."

The Eikyuugan appeared over his eyelids and he stood ready for her attack.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 2:02 pm

Hmm, well now with his Eikyuugan anything involving clones or things of that nature are out. I suppose I'll just have to jump right in and keep on my toes. Kizu thought and smirked. She took the end of the fan and spun, sending a strong gust of wind straight at Otoku. She didn't attempt to surround him with it, she simply threw a strong slicing wind in a frontal attack. She ended the spin and with a flick of her wrist, closed the fan and disappeared. She body flicked into the air behind Otoku and threw four shuriken down at his back. I'll start this off simply. I'll just have to keep my distance or else he'll catch me in a combo and I'll be done.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 2:28 pm

During his training with Takashi Otoku had taken his Eikyugan to new heights. he sensed the chakra forming into the wind almost before it was formed. He quickly drew his katana and bated away the wind blades with ease. He then threw several shuriken of his own back at Kizu's without looking. He then, sent shuriken of his own to bat down Kizu's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next