Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 8:08 pm

In close range, Ichitoru wouldn't have been able to dodge the senbon, but he went over his own expectations and grabbed the senbon in mid air as they were about to hit him and tried to jab them into points in Otoku's body. Although he didn't know every pressure point, he knew a couple that could cut off some chakra which is what he went for, as they were both still in close range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/110Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 12:29 am

As the senbon came down on Otoku, he dissapeared from sight. He reappeared behid Ichotoru and said,

'Your still too slow! It's a mistake to fight close range with me."

Otoku then sent and upward kick to Ichitoru's back as he flipped on his hands. He then stood back several feet away form him. He then said,

"I'm dissapointed in Ichitoru, I expected more. I know his prideful, but he should still relieve that I am superior to him in taijutsu, as well as many other catergies. He can't take me in a straight fight. What's going through is head, If anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 11:58 am

Ichitoru smirked as Otoku appeared behind him. He quickly turned around and caught the kick, holding onto his foot tightly. He continued to give off his smuug smirk.

I know what he's thinking. But he couldn't possibly beat me in taijutsu. My clan is known for its special taijutsu techniques, which is what he probably forgot. He thought, while still holding onto the kick.

Out of nowhere, a loud cutting sound could be heard from a small distance away. It was Raiyou coming in from the side, about to hit Otoku with full spin of the powerful Tsuuga.

"I'm not letting go either so might as well kick back and lose." He said, thinking dumbfoundedly like always.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2007, 2:25 pm

Otoku smiled as Ichitoru grabed his foot when he sinced Raiyou coming out he said,

"Still using that, same old tired , and weak taijutsu huh?! Your Taijutsu doesn't compare to mine."

Otoku with ease reversed the motion his his kick to send Ichitoru into the path of the attack, with a horizantal spin out of the way. Otoku then said to himself,

"His is too prideful, in his clan. If he wasn't he would know that the Mekura clan's Taijutsu excells in using opponents attaks against them. This straight foward Taijutsu techiques is a horrible match against the Mekura Clans Taijutsu. Maybe he isn't cut out to be an Anbu?"

Otoku had a dissapointed look on his face, as he landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 12:37 am

Before Otoku could get away, after he flipped Ichitoru, Ichitoru used the momentum to do the same to Otoku, putting him back in the blast of Raiyou.

"Not done yet! Get back here!" He said as this all commenced.

Taijutsu is the smartest thing to do right now. His clan is based on ninjutsu and that is the same reason he was promoted. Because of his ninjutsu. So long ranged combat would only be stupid. My best chance is to stay close while Raiyou backs me up.

Ichitoru's face grunted together as he pulled Otoku's foot, and Raiyou came head on to them.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 1:09 am

Otoku sighed and said,

"You are an idoit, you know that Ichitoru?!"

Otoku kicked Ichitoru off of him towards Raiyou's attack. he stood up and said,

"Are you even thinking about what you're doning? You're too slow to take me in taijutsu straight forward."

Otoku then stood ther and waited from Ichitoru to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 3:48 am

Raiyou curved upward, barely missing Ichitoru. Ichitoru manuevered so he could land on his feet straight up.

"Yeah, I'm the idiot. I'm thinking rational. You're promotion was because of your great ninjutsu skills. Your clan is mostly known for their great ninjutsu. My clan is known for their wild taijutsu. If you put the pieces of puzzle together, you would see that I'm thinking really smart. Besides, I'm barely using any of my speed. You think I'm weak but what I see is much different." He said boldy, slightly slouching, ready to manuever in any way to attack or defend.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 11:50 am

Otoku sighed and said,

"You understand nothing do you? What you're thinking of is a special Jounin. I am an Elite Jounin. Meaning that I excell in every catergory, not just ninjutsu. And if you knew anything about my clan you would know that, our fighting style is the perfect match against you're wild taijutsu, our clan is not just bound by ninjutsu my ill informed friend. You claim to be thinking smart, but your being too close minded." Otoku got into his fighting stance and said,

"You're too prideful of your own abilties, that is not fitting for an Anbu....and I never said you were weak, just stupid.... you have 4 mins to prove me wrong."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 8:22 pm

"If I remember right it was because of your great ninjutsu skills mostly, so actually I am thinking right. Smart actually. And I may not be fit for ANBU as you may say but I know I am fit for greater ideals." He said as he disappeared once more.

Ichitoru reappeared in front of Otoku, crouching down. He speed increased greatly in a matter of seconds, making him spin extremely fast and crash right into Otoku at point blank range.

He may not admit it, but this is the perfect strategy to get him. My genjutsu skills are zero and his ninjutsu excedes mine. My only option is taijutsu. Maybe he's not clear on that fact, but I am.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 10:10 pm

Otoku sided stepped the attack easily and said,

"I sensed that coming a mile away. Your to slow and your movements are too odivious. Compared to the members in Anbu your lvl of speed isn't even top 10, While I'm number 2nd to non but the Captain. Re-think your stragery."

Otoku back away and said,

"And your wrong. The only reason I was promoted was becuase for the pass month I've been training with the Hokage, and he saw My impovement. No self repecting Hokage would promote a Chunnin to the rank of Elite Jounin, if there skills aren't balanced. So again, your ill informed, re-think your stargery."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 11:14 pm

come on you can't have everything >_< give me some credit]

"I stay by my strategy, because I know this is the smartest choice to make." He said as he stopped spinning, put his foot on the ground and pivotted to Otoku's location and started spinning at a top rate once again.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 12:23 am

(his an elite jounin it comes with the title)

Otoku sighed in dissapointment and then side stepped the attack again, as he slide stepped it he said,

"A taijutsu of that level well never be able to even touch one of the shinobi that you will incounter on your missions as an Anbu." Otoku rubbed his head and said,

"You have 3 minutes left, and so far you have showed me nothing. For the last time, your Taijutsu style, is a bad match out against the Mekura style, come up with something else."

Otoku then out his hand on his head and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)   Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Nation (Leaf ANBU District)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5