Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 9:32 pm

Katie sent a head crakking kick backwards at the boy as soon as he appeared behide her. She then said,

"I told you illiusion are use less against me." As the lighting came at her, she started to spin her sycthe to stop it. She then ran up to the boy and then her left hand went backwards and she shot out a net, out of her robtic arm. She then said,

"Let's see you get out of that. That net is made from a very flexable plastic."

The muscle bit who was charging foward was hit several time but the attack. He went sliding back on one knee and was breathing heavily saying,

"How can they be this tough, we're suppose to be th best." The wind girl then sent a small cutting tornado flying at Isreal.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 9:47 pm

bluewingedD wrote:
Moonblaze smile as Jason open the door for her. She then said while thay were walking,

"No biggie, I've never even rode ina car before. So it's no big deal." she then grabbed his hand as they walked.

Jason smiled and walked with Moonblaze quietly. For the first block he just looked down at Moonblaze's hand in his. Not what I was aiming for, but this work too. he thought and began humming to himself with a ridiculous grin on his face.

They soon got out of the city and to a less used, gravel road running though a more wooded area. The light from the low hanging sun was still enough to show off the colors of the fall leaves hanging on the trees. Soo... what's your planet like? I mean in terms of what it looks like... sorta... he said, trying to kick start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 9:53 pm

Moonblaze looked at the setting sun, and then turned her head to Jason and said,

"My planet is sort of like this. But there are tall glorius buildings that shine in the light. There are beatiful gardens and forest throguh out the area. With wonderful animals that move around from place to place."

Moonblaze smile turned serious as she said,

"Or that's what it use to look like before out world was over come with war and devestation. Now it's just a destroyed outline of it's formal self."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 10:06 pm

Lightning boy disapeared in a bolt of lightning and was behind Katie and shot a bolt at her feet.

The other made water appear under her. causing a mini shock pool under Katie.
------------

Israel quickly put his battle rifle on his back and pulled at the Brute Spiker. A gun th 9" long, 3" wide spike like shots out a clip the size of a basketball. He jumped into the air shot at muscle head, aiming for his feet, that if that hit, would go through his legs and into the ground.

As for the tornado tossed an EMP gernade which would make the tornado dispurse from the pulses.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 10:12 pm

Oh... I see... I'm sorry. Jason said, not exactly sure how to respond. If it's not to much to ask, what the war over? he asked, just so they didn't drop into an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 10:27 pm

"It's over me." Moonblaze then conitued walking and said,

"My mother and father were once the king and queen of my world. But Crignon, an evil SOB and my father's brother, killed my parents, and tried ti kill me aswell. But the Maids maganed to save me by sacraficing their lives."The I was raised as a peasent whilw my uncle sent years and years trying t find me. Then My cousin found me and decided that it was time that I took back the crown. He trained me, on how to use my powers, and we started the rebellion, to fight agaimst him."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 10:30 pm

Jason took a minute to let it all sink in. Well... then why'd you come here? You said you didn't mean to, but then why don't you leave? Don't they need you there? he asked. He didn't want her to leave, but found it hard to just let go.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 10:39 pm

*okay back on for a while, I puked my guts out then felt a little better*

lehava gasped she turned and stared at Jaris. "Why?" She asked while getting sad. "You aren't thinking about quiting the titans are you?" She asked while she stared at him. 'Please say no. please say no.' "Jaris i'm sure that you will do fine. Maybe you should change before you decide on what to do. I don't mean like a big change but maybe you should ask what you are doing wrong and maybe you should try to see if you can change it. Don't give up quite yet!" Lehava yelled while getting sad.

--------------

Amela glanced at Terry. "I'm sure that we will." She whispered before Gloria stopped cooking. She stared at amela then she smiled at Terry. "Well we were going to help Amela settle in this place, then we were going to just shop us girls at least. But James said that he wanted to take you somewhere, while us girls have fun." Gloria spoke while she grabbed plates for them to eat on. James had already finished cooking his part. Gloria had been taking her time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:07 pm

Jaris looked at Lehava.

" Its been on my mind for months now. Trying to keep my problems seperate from the titans is becoming harder. What I think is right and wrong is slowly becoming hazed. I feel that if quit I might make it better for everyone. But I've been trying to change for the longest but I seem to be doing worse then better."

Jaris started to take the groceries out.

" Plus, all these relationships are starting make things topsy turby. Except you, you're the only one I know who hasnt tried to burn down the tower or create complete havoc."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:12 pm

Lehava laughed she grabbed four bags. "That's because I can't. I'm so worried about everybody else that I don't have time for myself to over react and my family- well I lived with my grandparents and they stopped looking for me about a year ago. So i have nothing else to worry about." Lehava smiled when she spoke.

"It's not like I don't have problems of my own, and I sorta understand what you are saying. Before I came here all i had was a ramen shop and a body that was ill. Now that i've come here I have the ramen shop, the tower, the people in the tower and of course a strong not so ill body." Lehava opened the door and headed towards the kitchen.

She sighed. "Even if I wanted to go all out with my powers it wouldn't do me any good. the only thing that I can do is turn myself invisable and another person. that's my limit. There's nothing else. I can't make people go threw walls- at least that's what my training has told me. And-well my powers aren't ment to make things go worse." Lehava turned around to go back to the car. "I don't know Jaris it's not my question to answer. But I think that you should know that you aren't hurting me...you really helping me." She said while walking off towards the car. She stopped then turned around.

"But if you do give up the leader position and you stay as a titan you will try to be leader again. I can tell." she grabbed three more bags.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:18 pm

Moonblaze looked at Jason and said,

'Well that's the easy part ti answer. One day I was on a mission. I was general of one of the rebellion platoons. When we entered battle, We relived that one of my solders had betrayed us, and Let the enemy know of our plan. We we're captured and brought before my uncle. He then told me that if I wanted the crown so bad then to try and take it from him. We fought and I lost terriably. But he knew that eventhrough he was tronger then me, that he couldn't regenarae enough power to kill me. SO I was banished. SO I looked for a planet were I could train myself to make me stronger. And It appeared that earth was the best place."

Moonblaze then turned to Jason and said ,

"From the sound of things it sound like you don't want me here."

Terry looked at Amela with a smile and whispered,

" Hey you stay out of my head." he then started to tickler her. he stopped when he heard Gloria talk. He then said,

"O a girls day out huh? That sounds like fun." He then looked at Amela and thought,

"I wish I could say the same thing about sending the day with James." He then started to laugh alittle, because he knew that Amela heard what he thought.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:24 pm

Amela gasped she sat up straight then stared at him. 'terry-you don't like my father?' she thought while staring at him. "Uh-breakfast is ready Amela, and Terry." Gloria said while she grabbed the plates and walked towards them. James didn't look up he walked over to the stool and sat down. Amela glanced at her father then smiled.

"Dad, I haven't had your breakfast in a long time. It looks good!" She said with a smile on her face.

'Somethings not right.' Amela thought while she stared at her food. She then glanced at her mom who was walking away. "But i'm not feeling to good." she said while standing up and walking over to set her food on the island. When James and Gloria weren't looking she peeked under the pancake and saw some white stuff. It wasn't sugar, she turned to Terry trying to motion him to look. 'I thought that they would give up on me from giving me the pills that, that doctor gave them.' When she grabbed her milk that had been sitting far away her parents she walked over to Terry then whispered. "I want you to check and see if there's anything wrong with the food. don't say anything if there isn't." she took a drink of her milk then just smiled.

Gloria turned around. "What's wrong dear, why don't you feel good?" Amela just turned and smiled. "Oh i've got a headache and I don't eat when I have one." she smiled after she said it. "Sorry dad i'll eat it later." James stood up. "No need, you and your mother are going out so it'll be fine." Amela stared at her father with concern. "Don't say anything. I'll take care of it." Amela whispered agian before she sat back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:30 pm

She's right, her power isn't that bad. She doesn't have to deal with the weight my powers cost. If I told them that, they'd pitty me,so far now I'll carry on with life. Jaris thought.

Jaris got the last couple of bags and locked the car. He put them away.

"Well that's it. The day's getting late. I'm going to bed. Talk later Lehava."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:33 pm

lehava stared at Jaris when he got to the elevator she spoke. "I might not be able to read minds or move things with my shadow but I do know when something's not right." She spoke while walking towards him.

"I've lived on my own since I was young and from what I know about people is that they can not hide for long with their feelings." Lehava stared at him, she didn't know if he was listening but she had all the time that the elevator would let her have.

"I'm not Jackson who can just ignore the fact that he might have problems and i'm not you who might be embrassed about something. Since I don't have great powers-maybe i was sent here to help you out. You can talk to me you know." Lehava saw the elevator doors open. she stared at Jaris hopening that he'd say something before disapearing to go to his room.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:37 pm

Terry nodded as he heard Amela talk. He then put his hand behide his head and make a motion. Then a tube of dirt came out of his pocket. He then placed it into his lap. The dirt came out of the tube, and went on to the table. He then started to talked to Amela through his mind,

'This is some specially colltavated dirt. I made this for ocassions like this. Someone like me needs to. You'd be surprise how many times resturant owner have tried to poision me." Terry smiled and placed crumbs from the food on to the dirt. he durt then started to change color. Afterwards it chaged back to it's origana' color he then said in his head,

"Well there's nothing wrong with my food. But your has something in it. It's not poision, but it is something, I just don;t know what." With a smile o is face Terry started to scraf down hs food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:40 pm

Jaris looked at Lehava before getting out of the elevator.

" trust me, if I told you, you would never look at me the same way." He then walked out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:40 pm

Amela nodded. 'I already know what it is that they put in my food.' Amela thought while she stared at the Tv. "SO dad where are you taking Terry?" James glanced over his shoulder. "A man on man talk-I never got to finish what I wanted to say and I thought of other things that I wanted to ask him about." Amlea nodded.

---------

Lehava stood there with her eye brawl raised. the elevator doors closed and she whated herself. 'What is he gay?' she thought while staring at the elevator. 'Did he eat his parents? what is it!!?!?!!? Oh-i know just the person to call and ask! I'll have to do it tomorrow.' She thought while looking at her cell phone. 'I'll have to have Terry bring her over so that she can read his mind.' Lehava grinned. she walked to the stairs and started to walk up them with two bags in her hands.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:45 pm

Terry continued to scarf down his food. He almost choked for a moment but stopped to drink and sighed in relief. He then continued to eat. As James said what they were going to do, he said in a exicted voice out loud, but a sarcastic voice in his head,

"I can't wait!" Terry then finished his food, and said,

"That was good guys. Amela I hope you can cook like that." Terry the went over to the sink and said,

"I guess I can handle the dishes then."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:49 pm

Amela nodded, she walked over to the door and sighed. "take care you two, and-" she grabbed Terry's swet shirt with a grinn. "stay out of trouble." When Amela closed the doors she took a deep breath then thought.

'It was medcine to stop me from hearing peoples thoughts and see the future...I did a background check on the medcine and it said that twenty of the pateints that took it died from it.' Amela smiled at her mother. "Honey are you alright?" When Amela got in the elevator she glared at her mother. "I thought that you said that you weren't going to try to give me the medicine anymore."

------------

James turned to Terry. "Well, come on. We don't have all day. It's going to take us two hours to get where I want to take you." he said it while grabbing his coat. "I already have a car waiting out side that is going to drive us to where we need to be." James said whiel grabbing his hat. He turned around to look at Terry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:54 pm

Jaris went to bed.

** Dreaming**

Jaris was in a dark alley. All he could hear was crying. He saw a little boy against a wall crying. Then a man walked over.

"Hey want some candy?" The man said.

The little boy looked up at man.

"Come, take the candy."

Jaris slowly walked over.

"What the hell?"

The boy had a grin on his face.

" Your mine." the boy said in a grievious voice. Then a giant shadow ate the man. The boy looked at Jaris and grinned. The shadow ate him.
-Next Day-
Jaris woke up with his heart pounding. He shook off the feeling he was having and got ready for a new day.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:55 pm

As her torando was disspearse she looked on with anger and said,

"What are these two. I can't believe their so much trouble for us. Us this really the power of numbers 3 and 4, on Demoores top 5. We weren't ready yet"

She then charged at him with wind wrapped around her hand, attempting to punch him, she was filled with raged, with clogged her judgment.

Muscles was then struck by the attacks and was able to move. He then said,

"Sorry guys, but I'm done." He then but his head down in dissapointment.

Katie stood on her right leg, and lifted her left leg all the way into the air. She then looked at the two of them saying,

'Sorry boys, My robotuc parts are made from a very powerful plastic, unbreakable actually, and plastic doesn't conduct electriy very well. I'm soory to say but you guys are stating to get alittle boring, Output 80%!"

Katie charged towards the Illuisionist at beyond human speed she then sent an earth shattering uppercut to his jaw. She then oped the buttom of her chain and shoot out a barrgae of missles, at the lighting kid.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:56 pm

Lehava walked to her room slowly but surly she walked. She sighed when she got to her bed. She smiled and took off all her clothes and jumped into her confy, sinky bed. She fell asleep and dreamt of zombies.

She woke up screaming "NO DON'T EAT ME!" She looked around then sighed with happiness that it was only a dream. she got dressed and walked to the training room. It was just like any other day to Lehava.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:00 am

Terry finished up the dishes and nodded his head. He then out the door with his hands in his pocket. He then locked the door on his way out. As he walked with james he said to himself,

'Two hours?! God that's a long time, I'm sure it would be quicker if I just, called over the jet, and no I won;t do it. I guess we'll do it his way. No matter how old fashion it is."
Terry then looked at James and asked,

"If you don't mind me asking. Where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:00 am

bluewingedD wrote:
Moonblaze looked at Jason and said,

'Well that's the easy part ti answer. One day I was on a mission. I was general of one of the rebellion platoons. When we entered battle, We relived that one of my solders had betrayed us, and Let the enemy know of our plan. We we're captured and brought before my uncle. He then told me that if I wanted the crown so bad then to try and take it from him. We fought and I lost terriably. But he knew that eventhrough he was tronger then me, that he couldn't regenarae enough power to kill me. SO I was banished. SO I looked for a planet were I could train myself to make me stronger. And It appeared that earth was the best place."

Moonblaze then turned to Jason and said ,

"From the sound of things it sound like you don't want me here."

Jason held his hands up defensively and began stammering again. The last thing he wanted to do was make Moonblaze feel unwanted. No, no!! Of course not! er.. i mean yes, i don't wan- DO! I do... *cough* *cough* *pause* I DO want you here. I was just curious. I'm sorry if it sounded that way... he said. He saw that they had reached the carnival and looked for som'm to lift the heavy mood. He ran and bought some cottomn candy hurriedly and returned to Moonblaze's side.

Here, try some cotton candy. It looks weird, but always cheers me up. he said and plucked a bit himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:04 am

Illusionist was knocked out and the lighting boy ran off.

"Screw this ! I quit!"
---------

Israel saw her coming. "Bad move"

He stepped to the side avoiding her punch. He kneed her, and stuck a plasma gernade on her back. Israel kicked her 6 feet in the air before she exploded.
--------

For Jaris, this was a training day so he was in the training room before Lehava. He was lifting as much way as possible with his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next