Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 4:36 pm

Moonblaze flew throught the bulets getting hit by some. The bullets that hit defleced off of her skin, and she winched. As she went down at a fast pace and sent a ground stractering punch down on Isrealand the boudler saying,

"Those, what do you call them? Bullets, they sting alittle. They could probably do some serious damage to you humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 4:52 pm

" If you thought those stung you're going to hate this." Israel said jumping off the boulder as it collasped.

He put his magnums and the side of his thighs as the magneticly stuck on top him. He then pulled of a rifle from his back. It was alien techology from a group know as " The Covanent". This was one of their primary weapons know as a Carbine. It fired round made out of a alien crystal and plasma which should have a different effect on Moonblaze.

Israel shot several rounds at her and went into cover.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 4:57 pm

Amela jumped from being scared. she was to much in thinking about what she was going to do other then who was going to pop up from behind her.

Amela turned around to look at Terry. She slapped him then said. "Don't fool yourself, I have to get what you want to give me first before I give you the price first." she stared at him for a second then said. 'What does he think this is a I pay first.' "All i'm saying is that I need to know if the glasses work. If they don't you don't get anything. If hey do work then you get something."

-----------

lehava crossed her arms to see that Terry was more wanting to talk about Amela then anything. 'He must be dating her, I'd hate to be him.' She thought while smiling. 'I wonder why I woke up in a different room then what I remember...why wasn't I at the bar?' Lehava thought while she lookd around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 5:02 pm

Recoil wrote:
"It was alien techology from a group know as " The Covanent". This was one of their primary weapons know as a Carbine. It fired round made out of a alien crystal and plasma which should have a different effect on Moonblaze.

[pssshhhh this is getting silly]

Jason whined seeing Moonblaze but then gave a dog-like yawn and settled down to fall asleep again. The fox's small body rose and fell with his slowed breathing.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 5:06 pm

Blake- clone- west-

blake walked around until he got fed up with just being bored. He walked over to the nearest bank with all the hopes that he would rob this bank.

blake- East-

Blake had been standing out side of the east Bank for two hours, he was thinking about robbing it but was afraid that he would mess up. 'I came here to stirr things up.' he thought while staring. 'I'll do it.' he said while making another him then walking away. "Get it done within ten minutes." He said to the other him. He walked over to his car that he had just bought and sat in it on the other side of the road waiting. The other him nodded then started his way towards the bank.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

Terry grabbed the side of his face and said,

"Occh that really hurt you know?" Terry walked in front of her and guided her to a device. He then went over in a room and said,

"Here they are.....Do you remebr the night at the hotek when I left? I was had my robots make these glasses, from a distantance, and then Iw went training. But they're still not done yet, I need you to wear them and stand over there." Terry pointed to a circle on the floor and said,

'That should tell me what kind of brain wavesyou pick up then I can quickly twick the glasses to block those certain waves."

Moonblaze sent out her moon bolts making them clash into the cytals saying,

'So you have tech from the Covenant huh? And how may I ask that you came across something like that?" She then sent several Moonbolts flying towards Isreal.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 5:19 pm

Amela looked at him funny.

"I'm not an alien." She said while she did what Terry told her too.

'geeze,' she thought while putting her hands on her hips.

Amela stared at Terry wondering if he thought that she was an lien but then again, 'what if he's an alien?' She started to laugh. 'No! he's like me!' she thought while she stopped.

------------

Lehava walked out of the titans. 'I need money.' she thought while looking around.

minutes later-

Lehava stopped infront of a bank seeing that it was big she thought that this bank might be the one where she could get money from. 'Alright- let's do this-' She thought while walking forwards. When she got into the bank she didn't notice Blake *clone* standing there he was holding a gun in his hand. Lehava walked up to the front desk. "May i help you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 5:19 pm

Israel used to cover so it would take the bolts before it broke into pieces. "I have my ways." He then dove shooting several shots at Moonblaze again. Aiming for the lower body.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 6:07 pm

Moonblaze instead of dodging wraooed her hand in a Moon bolt amd puched them out of the air. She then flew down raining Moonbolts around him. She did so to kick up dirt, in order to kick up dirt, to hide her movements. She then came from the back of him and sent a punch to his gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 6:20 pm

As Moonblaze did so, she didn't know Israel had a built in motion sensor. As she tried to flank him, Israel knew her exact location and moved out of the way.

" Your movements are easily detected." He said throwing a frag gernade at her location.

" let's not take this too serious, someone might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 6:28 pm

Moonblaze shot a moon bolt at the gernade. She then was charged through the explosion saying,

" Your right! You might get hurt. But that's a chance I'm willing to take." She charged foward faking a punch abd sending a kick to his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 6:41 pm

Israel put the carbine on his back. He then got into a tae kwon do stance. He blocked her kick with his leg and pushed her off.

" Might as well do a bit of hand to hand combat dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 6:48 pm

Terry started the device. As he did he started to exame the waves that were reacting to her brain waves. He then said,

"Got it." He pressed a couple of buttons and robotic arms came down and fixed up her glasses. afterwards he walkd down to her, and stood in front of her. He then said,

"Alright it's time to test them. Tell me if you can hear want I'm thinking." Terry then stated to think,

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I want you all to myself, will you be mine?" He then loked at her, seeing if she heard what he thought, deepdown he hoped that she did hear.

Moonblaze charged towards him again saying,

"If you think you can handle a ton of pressure the be my guest." She sent a powerful punch flying at Isreal with a smile. She then said,

"I think I'm getting a feel for your power." Her eyes started to shine a bright purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 7:03 pm

Israel stepped out of the way and went for a side kick to Moonblaze's ribs.

" Same here. Your moves are power yet slow." He said thinking of damage her attacks did ealier.

===========
Titants West-

Jaris came back to the tower after taking a small vacation from all the work at the tower.

"I'm back." He said as he walked into the tower.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 7:10 pm

Moonblze took the kick to her side and said while grabbing it,

'Your blows are swift, but you're too weak, to hurt me, with your bare hands." Holding Isreal by the leg, she took off into the air. She began to slam him into the cliffs, and ground. She then went high int the air. She then spinned and luached him into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 7:40 pm

Israel got back up undamaged with a white aura around him. "I knew that from the start. That's why I had this ready."

New technology know as the Overshield which triples the protection of the user till it runs out of energy or has taken too much damage. All the throwing around became useless as Israel was unharmed.

Israel took carbine off his back. " That's why I like firearms." He put a new clip into the carbine and fired several rounds at Moonblaze, still have atleast 1 minute on the over shield. He then threw another frag grenade.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 7:50 pm

Moonblaze sent a barrage of Moonbolts flying at Isreal. It deflected off all the the rifke shots, and detoyed the grenade. As the gernade was destroyed, Moonblaze dove in at Irseal. Her hand glowed with a moon bolt, and she said,

"Just one more test. I want to see excalty how strong that shiled is. Arrrrgggh!" Moonblaze then came down with all of her power to test the sheild, as she hit the shield, the moonbolt wrapped around her hand exploded adding even more force to her already powerful attack. There was a big explosion, when the smoke was clearing Moonblaze was seen floating in the air, seeing what happened to Isreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 7:53 pm

"What the-" Israel spurted out before being sent into oblivion. As dust cleared Israel came out with his carbine on his shoulder. Armour slightly scraped, shield quickly regenarating.

" Please don't tell me that was it. Nice try, but my shield has seen worse." He said. " So am I in?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:03 pm

Monblaze smiled and said,

"Yeah you're in. Simulator off." Moonblaze then yawned and streched saying,

"I have to say, that fight woke me up a bit. You're pretty good, much better then angel that's for sure." Moonblaze then started to walk out of the room leading Isreal back. Moonblaze then pulled out a "how to be a teen titan Manual that she found in her room. She lead him down to the basement. She then gave him a communicator, and said while reading the manual,

" This well can you in contact with all the other titans world wide, now let me show you to your room."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:11 pm

[lol]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:26 pm

"okay." He said look at the communicator. He didn't like the shap of it. "Mind if I program the frequencies into my helmet?" He asked her still following to his room.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:31 pm

Moonblazed looked back at im and said,

"Idon't care what you do, it your not mine."Moonblaze then lead him to an empty room and said,

'Ok and this is your room." She open up the door and relieve a very spacey room that already had a nice size bed in it. She then loked at him and said,

'Well Like they took me, You can fix this room up anyway you like. So I'll let you get settled in, good bye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:37 pm

Israel went into the room. he took his weapons off and but them on the wall and desk.

" After that, might as well take a shower." He said taking his armour off and going into the bathroom.

Several minutes later he came out of the shower with some spare close he toook with him. A White tee and some torn jeans. His hair frizzy and wild as it was jet black. He went down to the living area. Israel was very tall and muscular, do to the weight of the armour and weaponry.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:41 pm

As Isreal came down Moonblaze was sitting down with Jason in her lap again. She looked over at Isreal and said,

"Isreal is that what you look like under all that armor and stuff? Hump, your alittle tall for my taste, but other then that, not half bad."

Moonblaze then turned and continued to watch tv while stroking Jason's Fox ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2007, 8:44 pm

"Eh, thanks." He said taking it as a complement. "Where's the food?" He asked politely as he looked around for something to eat. Israel had never been in a real home, the food he got was sent to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next