Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Star Wars RP thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Star Wars RP thread Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 8:35 pm

The story begins 5 years after the end of what we know as "episode VI." The war is over and the rebels begin to rebuild the tattered reaches of the galaxy. The conflict now is in unorganization. Without a solid, strong government, bandits, gangsters, and other criminals have stepped into action, causing chaos everywhere. People live in fear of life outside their own homes. There is little law enforcement to protect the people and the universe seems to be hopelessly lost.

Very very few Jedi remain. Luke was supposed to be the last, but a few others have survived and kept themselves hidden. They now are more confident in showing themselves. You enter the story as anything from an ace pilot, to a lazy gambler, to a expert marksman in the new republic army, to a jedi training at Luke's Jedi Academy.

ok go!
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 8:52 pm

Kalil 941 was walking down the street looking for something to do. He looked around and noticed a girl walking through an alley. He didn't really pay no mind to it. He continued to look around and wander. "I wonder why these humans are always in such a hurry. Where do they go." He said while looking up and watching the cars go by. He heard a faint scream thanks to his supersonic hearing. He quickly followed the sound which led him to the alley the girl walked down. He seen a guy holding a cloth to her mouth and sufficating her trying to steal her purse. "Hey you stop." He transformed his left arm into a stun ray. The guy flicked him off. [/b]"I warned you once." He then shot the stun ray and hit the guy which pushed him far back and he dropped to the ground. "I'll let the proper authorities deal with you now." He then walked over to the woman and helped her get up. "Madam are you alright." he said in a kind voice. She replied "Yes thank you very much."[b] He then led her out of the alley and she went on her way. He then looked back in the alley and looked at the guy who was stunned. He then continued walking looking for something else to do or someone else to save.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 9:00 pm

Kalenia wlaked into a nearby tavern. she went up to the bar and heads tured, as she walked by. She sat down at the bar and asked for a drink. She got her drink and started to sip on it. As she sipped a man walked over to her and said,

"Hi there pretty lady, what's a fine lady like yourself doing in here. My name Seto." She smiled and said,

"I'm on busniess, that's no of your business." te man looked at her her and said,

"No need to be so harsh little lady." He sat down next to her and bought her anpther drink. She sipped the drink, and said

"Thanks, what was your name agian?" He responed,

"Seto....Seto Garbs." Her eyes opened up little and she said,

'Seto Grabs huh. So Seto, what do you say we stop beating around the brush and get to what you really want." She leaned in and gave him a kiss, a long deep kiss, the markings on her body shone brighter then they already were. After the kiss Seto said,

"Who are you lady, and why hadn't you come sooner?" Kalenia smiled and said,

"I told you I'm here on business. And my business.................Is YOU!" A look of terror came over Seto's face as his body started to rack with pain. He then layed on the bar conter motionlss. Kalenia then wraped his up in wire, and carried him out over her shoulder. She looked at her Communicator and siad the en name, a picture appeared with information, she read it and said,

"Seto Grab, serial rapist slash murder, kills women, and then severs, and burns their bebodies. Reward: 50,000,000c alive, 25,000,000c dead........ Well he doesn't deserve to live. I'm glade I handled it the way I did. Now I can turn him in alive, and get the 50,000,000, and then he die in about a week from my poison. Today was a good day of work."

She started to walk out of the bar eading to her hover craft that was parked a very long distances away.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 9:36 pm

[this is Coruscant BTW...]

Xan Vol cursed as Kalenia walked by with Seto's corpse. He too was a bounty hunter, at the moment at least, and had been searching for Seto as well. He acted as if nothing had happened and didn't seem to notice her passing. He did catch a glimpse of her lightsaber as she walked by and took note of it.

A jedi? Well if she is, this may be trouble for my secrecy. Hopefully my skills are enough to block her senses. Either way, i'de better get going. There's nothing more for me in this dingy bar. he thought. Took his feet from the table they had been resting on and stood. He hadn't ordered anything and left casually.

His speeder was parked nearby and he hopped in. Well now, I guess it's off to find my next target. he thought and tapped the screen of an onboard computer. Well, he's not here on Coruscant fortunately. I was never fond of these crowded planets. he thought and headed for the spaceport, following the same way Kalenia had been heading.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:03 pm

Kalenia dropped off her bounty at station and conlected her money. As she walked out of the staion, the officers walked out yelling at her saying,

"Hey this man is heavily poisoned. He'll be dead, with in the week. Give us back 25,000,000c.of the 50,000,000 that we gave you." Kalenia looked back at him and said,

"If e dies that's your problem. I delievered him here alive so I get full payment. It's not my problem what happens to him after I deviler him." The ma then shouted,

'You swingler, you wil give us back the money you own." Kalenia, waved her hand and said,

"You, don't want the money back. I did a good job in bringing in this crimanal and should be rewarder for it. Now please have a good day." The man repeated what she said and waved good by to her as she took off on her speeder towards the spaceport. Once she arrived there, she sat down in the lobby waiting for her flight preparations to be completed.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:26 pm

Xan also showed up at the space port and showed an official his identification. They directed him to the hanger where an old Imperial Landing Craft sat. He had found derelict and fixed it up for his own use. It was by no means a combat ship, but it got the job done, and that's all that mattered. A few repair droids had been working on it, but weren't finished yet. Xan scowled. Damn slow machines... he thought and headed for the lobby.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:38 pm

Kalenia was sitting in the lobby in deep mediataion. She was flowing her mind through the force. When Xan entered into the lobby, she perked up. She turned and stared at him. She then began to think,

"No doubt about it. He's a Jedi alright. I thought I felt his presence back at the bar, but I wasn't quite sure. But I am now." She continued at look at him and then said to him,

"So how are you doing today comrade?" She said this in such a way that he would know that she knew what he was, without others catching on.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:48 pm

Dam... Xan muttered under his breath. He had let his guard down a bit and hadn't expected to see her there. He could sence that she was a jedi as well and turned to her.

Fine... But were more competitors more than comrades aren't we? Bounty hunting is a tricky trade wouldn't you say? he said to throw any eavesdroppers off further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:58 pm

Kalil 941 came into the lounge. Your Imperial Landing Craft is down now sir. And not to ease drop but I wanted to ask if one of you two might need an assistant. Im here to help and I have a lot of experience with bounty hunting. I haven't really met anybody lately so how about it." He said in a friendly and sincere way.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:00 pm

Kalenia smiled knowing that he knew that she knew. She then said,

"I suppose so, but sometimes competetiors can make the best of friends. The names Kalenia Albatross. What's yours." She sat there with her legs crossed. She looked at him and sent another hidden message knowing that he would understand,

''So How long have you been apart of this tricky trade(a Jedi)?"She saw the robot come their way and she said,

"Hod on a second my little machical friend we're in the middle of somthing right now."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:08 pm

Xan sat down next to Kalenia, not knowing whether it was smart move. Bounty hunters tend to be the most twisted and clever people around, how ever Jedi are a different story. He half expected her to reach for her blaster any second.

I am Xan Vol or Dorin. I've been in the business for about as long as anyones cares to remember. he said and leaned back. He nodded to Kalil. Thank you. I'll be heading out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:12 pm

"Alright I will leave you two to your conversation." He bowed then walked out towards the space craft.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:32 pm

kalenia looked at Xan and said,

"So what's your next target? I want to know so that I don't get in your way, are end up taking another bounty from you." She sat there with a smile on her face. She then said,

"Plus I think I can offer you a much more inticing offer."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:54 pm

Freth Norgilin, a bomb happy Gran with a bad temper. he said with sigh though his face mask. 55 mil credits for him alive, 10 mil dead. Why? Where are you going? he asked.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:11 am

She smiled and said,

"That sounds like a good score. But the score I'm going after is alot bigger and more dangerous. The name is Kith Santin. He's a human, and the head of one of the most notorous crimal gangs in the universe. He hires more then half the bounty heads out there for work. The bounty on his hand is 750 mil credits. He is constantly heavily guarded. It's imppossible for any one person to get to him by themselves. I can only think of one being in the universe who could possibly do this alone." She then sighed and said,

"But if I have some one working with me then it will become magnatudes more simple. So will you eam up with me? we'll spilt it fifty fifty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:15 am

Kalil 941 continued to ease drop on the conversation. He heard everything they were talking about from the wall right behind them. He wanted to help but didn't want to make it seem like he was ease dropping. He walked in and said "Sir if you can please come quick your craft is finished unless your still talking. Also I hear your bounty hunters I still have my offer I was built to be the perfect bounty robot. But I understand if you don't need help."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:49 am

Xan leaned back in his seat and thought. Hmm... 375 million... wow. That more than any bounty I've ever heard of before, I suppose this guy won't be easy to off. he said.

He looked up at Kalil 941. I don't know. What kind of pay? he asked, barely interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:51 am

"I can help you with any bounty mission." He said repeating himself. He looked at both and wandered if they thought he was annoying.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:08 am

Kalenia looked at Xan and said,

"Okay it looks like we have a deal. Here the beckon signal of my ship. You should be able to find it. I don't know how big your ship is but my is pretty large, depending on how small you're ship is, I might be able to hold your ship in my dock." She then turned to Kalil 941 and said

"Your really annoying you know that? Bit I guess an extra helping hand couldn't hurt. But i'm telling you right now I don't plan on spilting the pay with you scent your a robot. But I will provide you with a prematent place to stay and I'll give regural tune ups, and all thing needed to keep you in perfect condention, but only on the condetition that you cut down your talking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:12 am

"Alright thank you sir. I really need this. I promise I won't talk so much. I am very useful I can pilot I'm an expert marksman and come in handy at solving puzzles, unlocking passwords and other mechanical stuff." He said then bowed in gratefulness.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:27 am

Kalenia put her hands out saying,

"Ok, ok, ok. I get it your very useful. Just try not to talk so much, ok? And Don't call me sir. I'm a women, so you can call me princess ok?" She said the last part in a kiddie voice. She then turned to Xan and said,

"So I'll meet at my ship in about 2 hours. Once you there, we can dssucss how to take care of this job ok?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 9:59 am

Xan sat quietly as Kalil 941 explained himself. He wondered if the strange droid would actually be of much use to them. He turned back to Kalenia and spoke Aight' he said and stood. He headed for his ship to prepare for the journey.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:15 pm

Kalenia started to walk away. SHe waved good-bye to Xan and said.

"See you in 2.... Let's go Kalil!" She motione for Kalil to follow her. They soon arrived at a large spaceship. She at Kalil and said,

"It used to be my parents before thet were killed......So let get going. You'll be leaving the piloting to you for now. Ok?" She walked into the ship and then sat down in the louge area. The ship started to leave the space port being piloted by Kalil 941.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:23 pm

"Alright princess. I'll take it from here." Kalil began to pilot the ship. "So where are we going princess." Kalil said while getting the ship in the air.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:45 pm

Kalenia smiled and said,

"Just stay around this area for the moment. Once Xan gets on on broad we'll be heading towards the planet Ampliquen, in Meridian Sector. So you can go ahead and things set up for that. If it's not to much trouble for you."

Kalenia smiled and then leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars RP thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next