Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

The Melting Pot RP thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue110/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue100/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue100/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

The Melting Pot RP thread Empty
PostSubject: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 18 Oct 2007, 9:35 pm

OK heres the deal. the setting is a present day mall there are fancy resraunts, shops of course, movie theaters, anything you can think of. We'll rp with ANY character we want from ANY rp on AE. I could have Hitori, Karasu, and Azrael go talk about how pointless life is or have Kizu go see a movie with Xan Vol...

The only restrictions, no fighting. You can use your powers, abilities, skills, all you want, but no fighting. Whether you're a villain or "good guy" doesn't matter. We're all friends here....

other than that, have fun!

okgo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kizu sat in a big ol' bean bag chair in the 'love sak' shop. She sank further and further in and giggled. The was a tv up above and Mythbusters was on. [f yeah!] Now why in the world would they need to know why that silly blimp burned down? Does it really matter anymore? she said and laughed to herself

---------------

Ishimaru found his way to an arcade. There was loud music playing and a song he liked came on. He grinned and stood next to the towering speakers. There was also a bar there and he ordered a drink. After three bottles and five songs he staggered over to a pinball machine. He began playing and got a high score on his first try. He hiccuped and pushed in another quarter. He smiled as another good song came on: Pinball Wizard. He fiddled with his blindfold and for a second and the bartender asked him if hed like another drink. WHAT?! I can't hear you! I sat to close to the speakers! he said. He then returned his attention to the machine and slapped the bumper button drunkenly.
Spoiler:

---------------

Hitori strode into a small café and sat in a dark corner. three senbon stuck from his left arm and two from his right. He didn't order anything and just sat for a while.

---------------

Azrael joined Hitori at the café. A book appeared with a dark flash and a poof. It fell open into his hand and he began reading.

---------------

Jason sat on a bench in the center of the mall. He hummed with the soft background music and began people watching...

---------------

Karasu was in the arcade too. He had been playing DDR against a bunch of other gamers and only lost once of the 30 or so times he played. He shoved in a few more quarters and started again.

---------------

Hitori [from digimon, not KN] and Dorumon began fighting over which movie to see: The new Harry Potter or Saw IV.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue110/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 18 Oct 2007, 11:32 pm

[oh come on.... i thought you guys would eat this up like a pack of wolves. let's go!]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/100The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue50/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 18 Oct 2007, 11:59 pm

Otoku came into the Love sak and said,

"Because alot people think it's interesting. That's why." He then looked at her and said,

"So what are you doing in here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue66/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue92/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue66/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyFri 19 Oct 2007, 12:01 am

Cafe' in the Mall-

Titains- Amela stumbled into the room. She was feeling a little weird. Being like she is she wouldn't know what to do. She smiled when she saw that there was guys there that she could talk too. "HELLO!" She yelled with happiness.

Titains- Lehava sighed while she walked threw the wall, she was invisable to everybodies eye sight, fixing herself up she smiled and appeared near the table. She smiled. "Hey." She said.

Bleach- Jack walked past Amela thinking that she would be alright. She looked around and saw people that she had never seen before. She sighed not wanting to speak but she spoke anyways. "Sup?" She asked before sitting down on the couch.

Last edited by on Fri 19 Oct 2007, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyFri 19 Oct 2007, 12:03 am

Kizu tilted her head way back to see Otoku and smiled. What does it look like? These things are ridiculously comfy. Walking around the mall all day is tiring. she said. She scooted to the side a bit and patted the huge bean bag chair, motioning Otoku to sit.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
The Melting Pot RP thread Left_bar_bleue92/110The Melting Pot RP thread Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyFri 19 Oct 2007, 12:17 am

LA- Becka sighed while she sat by herself at a table. She was in a cafe' that her annoying sister had brought her in.

LA-Kira sighed while she sat far away from her evil sister as possible. She had just heard the door open and heard other people say hello, hi and sup? She ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptySat 20 Oct 2007, 2:17 am

Ichitoru walked around the mall by himself, trying to find something interesting to do. Somehow, he stumbledinto the arcade. He heard loud music coming from a giant dancing machine which read 'Dance Dance Revolution'.

"Dance...Dance......Revolution?" He said to himself as he looked down at Raiyou after staring at the machine for a long time.

Raiyou simply tilted his head as he stared at the machine.

Ichitoru walked onto the dance mat of the machine, and placed a couple of quarters into the money slot. In a second, Ichitoru's feet were going a 100 miles per hour on the dance mat, dominating the game.

"Rai-Rai! This is so much fun!!!" He said as he stared at the screen, watching as millions of arrows floated to the top of the screen, and Ichitoru hit every arrow perfectly.

------------------------------------------

Chris walked into a cafe, ordered a coffee drink, and sat down alone at a table. He sighed once as he then slurped his drink randomly, seeming to sink into thought.

-----------------------------------------

Jackson walked around the mall aimlessly, just window shopping. He put his hands in his pocket, and unfortunately, he didn't have any money. He sighed once as he continued to walk around aimlessly.

"Dang. I'm so bored..." He said, as he sighed once more and walked with his hands in his pockets and his head down.

Last edited by on Sat 20 Oct 2007, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptySat 20 Oct 2007, 10:46 am

[a mile per hour? That's freekin' SLOW]

Karasu grinned at Ichitoru from beneath his black leather mask. He continued playing with practiced ease. He eventually finished his game and got a high-score. Stomping the arrows a few more times, he entered the letters P-O-O into the three initial spot. He chuckled and turned to leave the arcade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael leaned back in his chair until it sat on two legs. The chair kept itself balanced thanks to his magic and he got comfortable. He grunted slightly when the girl walked up, but didn't look up from the dusty old pages of the book. He had little interest in who it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H'lo... Hitori said, but nothing more. He fingered one of the senbon in his right arm and sighed. He wore the black robes of the Yakunan and their emblem, but the hood was down letting his long black hair out. He ruffled it a bit, making sure it didn't get too neat.

Ishimaru had always been a clear thinker, and that came into play now. He slowly sobered up and his hearing retuned as a couple quieter songs came on. He began losing the pinball game and cursed as he let his last ball drop below the bumpers. He stood straight and straightened his cloak. No metallic jingle came from his pockets so he didn't even bother searching them for more quarters. He left the arcade and headed to the food court. He walked on the upper level and listened to the footsteps of the other passing shoppers as he strode along.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptySat 20 Oct 2007, 2:03 pm

[whoops. It was late at night. I was tired. Forgot to put ONE word in -_- and who's Karasu?]

Ichitoru watched in amazment, as then he entered more quarters and started hitting arrows rapidly. He knew he could beat the score, but he also knew he didn't have too many quarters left. =p

-------------------------------------------------

Jackson continued to walk around, wondow shopping. He had nothing to do and wanted this item he saw through a window. He just stepped away, sighed, and continued walking.

------------------------------------------------

Chris continued slurping down his drink at the cafe, thinking of what to do aftere he finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptySat 20 Oct 2007, 3:12 pm

[Karasu's bio]

[I don't mind you playing, but you prolly wouldn't beat it. I mean, it's you first time, and Karasu's specialty is flexibility and agility. It'd kinda ruin his rep if you won so easily... :/ ]

The arcade was on the second floor and Karasu looked down from the railing at the people below. He then looked far off to where the escalators and stairs were.

Meh... it's to far. he said to himself and swung himself over the railing. He landed neatly in a crouch and the tail of his worn black coat slowly settled again. He stood and headed of into the crowd after adjusting his hat a bit.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 2:25 pm

Cafe' in the Mall-

Amela sat down and smiled at everybody. Jack sat near Amela and smiled at her then grabbed a magazine and started to read. "So," She said while glancing threw the magizine. Lehava sighed then sat down on a stool. "So what is everybody doing?" lehava asked while she looked around. Amela sighed. "I'm waiting for somebody to start up a conversation."

Kira glared at the group that was sitting on the couch. She went back to texting on her phone.

Becka looked at them all sitting there she sighed then spoke. "I don't know what to say." She said while they all looked at her funny.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 2:49 pm

The silence following was broken only by the sound of Azrael turning an old crumbling page of his book. He acted as if he hadn't heard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No idea why I'm here. I don't really know any one. I suppose this is better than being cooped in my dingy room back with the Yakunan though. Hitori said, he wasn't exactly the most social guy.

[funny how you chose the two emo kids to hang out with heheh...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 4:29 pm

Angel was flying through the mall. The security guards were chasing him trying to get him down.

"Keep running all you like. It won't make a difference cause I'm up here and your down there." He said to himself with a satisfied grin. He then turned around and looked down at the guards. "So hows it going I know your tired. Just give up." He said as he was flying backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 12:00 pm

Amber sighed while she walked into a cafe'. She saw that there was a lot of girls sitting there chatting and reading. Some were ignoring the others she sighed and walked into the room.
"Hey." she said while sitting near jack. She sighed while looking around.
Kira walked into the room and frowned. "i can't bring my bike in Amber." She said with tears. "my baby is all alone in the parking lot!" She closed her eyes and held her head. "I don't know what to do." She was acting like it was the end of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 12:31 pm

Bleach- Jay sighed while he stared at the clothes in front of him. he was trying to see what all this place had and he didn't know what to get. he was standing in Spencers Gifts place and seeing all the funny shirts got him a little confused. he sighed and reached for a shirt. Wondering on what it was going to say.

TT- love smiled while she stared at herself in the mirror she was trying on a dress wondering if it would look good on her or not. She smiled then twirled around and oohhed herself. She smiled and turned to the casheir man.

Blake sighed while he got his hair done on the second floor. he liked it when girls started to do his hair the way that he liked it. he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 2:26 pm

[wow... i thought you guys would be all over this. c'mon... think about, rp with ANYONE...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 1:45 pm

Kira got up and sighed. "i'm going to go walk around." she walked out of the cafe' she was going to see who all else was there. Sighing she stared around and started to walk forwards not knowing who was all there at the mall.
She sighed again before realizing that there was not really any stores in the mall that she liked. She heard people yelling, she turned around and saw a weird guy flying threw the air yelling at the police officers. kira sighed and stood there. She was going to watch and see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 1:48 pm

Blake sighed when he walked out of the hair place.

he looked around seeing if there was anybody that he could meet or maybe even make them want to talk to him. With his hair done up and his new clothes and stuff he headed towards the book store. he sighed and walked in, he didn't see anybody there. But then again he wasnt' looking for anybody, he wanted to get to the manga part of the book store.

Love with her new dress and new look smiled when she walked out of the new clothing store. She smiled at the boys that were there flashing them the i want you and you want me look. She grinned while walking to the stairs. 'I think...i want some coffee.' She said before turning around and walking back up the stairs to get to the cafe' shop.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:33 pm

jack got up from her seat and sighed. "I'm going to go and play games." she walked out of the cafe' and down the hallway. She was looking for wherever the game room was.

kira and Becka glared at each other while Jack had gotten out of the room.

Lehava and Amela both sighed at the same time.

Tish who was underneath the table yawned at what all was happening.

Irene Who was staring at all the books in the book store smiled when she found one about Guns. She smiled and walked over to a chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melting Pot RP thread   The Melting Pot RP thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Melting Pot RP thread
Page 1 of 1