Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Star Wars RP thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 3:01 pm

That's good to hear. Xan said simply. He sighed and looked about the infirmary for something that might hold his attention for a while...

[meh.... nothing happening]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 3:13 pm

Kalenia smiled at Xan and then said,

"Well if you excuss me. I'm going to go put some clothes on. These are starting to ride up." She was till wearing her stripper outfit, and it had cuts in it in several places. It also started to ride up in the back. She left out of the infirmary and headed to her room. She then began to change her clothes.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 3:32 pm

All right. I think I'll stay here for a bit. Xan said. He was feeling much better, but still thought he should take it easy. He couldn't help but take a glance at Kalenia as she left the room in her skimpy outfit.

Damn, she's unlike any bounty hunter I've met before. he thought. and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 10:00 pm

Kalenia had finished changing her clothes and then headed the lounge area. She sat down in one of the chairs and said,

"Hah! That was quite an adventure. I could feel myself getting stronger during that fight. If I keep taking on bounties like that, then I'll be worthhy of the Jedi Council for sure." She then presse a button and activated a virtural chess game like thing. She then began to play against the computer on the highest level.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 7:54 pm

[no!! this rp CANNOT be dead already!!! get more ppl to join]

Xan left the infirmary and made his way to the lounge. He sat in the lounge and just sat listening to the distant hum of the ship's engines. He watched Kalenia playing chess idly and rubbed his wounded side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 8:23 pm

Kalil walked over to Xan, "Can I be of any help sir. YOu look injured may I offer you anything to help." He bowed and said.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 8:49 pm

Hey now. No need to bow and all that. Xan said. No I'll be ok.

He turned to Kalenia. You have quite a healing touch. he said appreciatively. He sat cross legged and rested his hand on his knees. He began meditating deeply to speed the healing process.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Sep 2007, 2:48 pm

Kalenia stayed foced on the chess board and then said with a smile on her face,

"Yeah?, Thanks. I think you'll come to find that I have many differnt talents.........Checkmate. Looks like I win again." She sighed dissapintedly and said,

"I wish these things came with higher difficulty, it starting to boring." She sighed and then leaned back into her sit. she then restarted the game.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 12:55 am

Xan moved to a seat opposite Kalenia across the chess board. Here. I never liked this game, but I'll play... he said. Anything to pass the time. Any way, where will we be headed to now? he asked and moved a pawn.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 1:09 am

Kalenia smiled and said,

"I already told you, we're heading to the floating prision, so you can get your money. After that, we go our seperate ways, if that's what you want that is. There's always room on my ship for you." She then moved her chess piece over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:57 pm

The ship finally reached it destination. Kalil then ran over to Kalenia and Xan. "We are back princess. What would you like me to do now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 6:37 pm

"Jason....Jason"a voice called out throughout the ship called Archron which was orbiting where the planet Alderrann was once at before it was destroyed by the death star during the war

"Yeah?"the young looking man called Jason replied sitting up from his bed and sighed

"What is it?"he asked getting his uniform on which was a orange flightsuit with a white helmet with the red rebellion sign on it

"Contact....several carriers with fighter support" the voice said urgently

"Who...who does the fleet belong to?"Jason asked as he sorted his uniform out and holstered his blaster

"Unknown and they refuse to answer our hails...oh crap..."

"What?!"

They have 4 stardestroyers, 3 victorys and 2 tartens.."

"....Right get back to Corosant right now and get us back to base"

"Aye aye" the voice said as Jason headed up to the bridge to have a chat to the captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars RP thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4