Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Star Wars RP thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 8:44 pm

Kalenia had finished getting ready faster then she thought that she would have. There was still 30 minutes left before they would get to their destination. She had finished putting on her entire with looked like this

Spoiler:
but without the light saber.

She entered the room were they were training and said,

'So What are you guys doing in here?!" She dodge one of the incoming attacks almost being caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 8:54 pm

Xan force pulled all the bombs and twirled his saber, slicing and disarming them all easily before they hit. The two yellow sides of the saber retracted. That's enough for now Kalil, I don't want you completely destroying Kalenia's ship. he said and turned his attention to Kalenia to speak to her.

He momentarily forgot what he was going to say seeing her, but quickly focused again. Oh... Uh, just a bit of training, I've been neglecting my saber skills as of late. he said and returned his saber to where he usually carried it under his jacket. You look... nice... he continued, not sure what else to say...
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 9:02 pm

Kalenia smiled saying,

"You think so?" SHe begen to twist around and then she said

"Good, then everything should well." She smiled and then picked up the cloak in the coner, she then put it on over her, covering herself up. She walked over to Xan, and handed him her two light sabers. She then said,

"When I give the signal you toss these into the air ok? I can handle the rest, as long as you do your part." She then gave him a smile. the ship then slowed down, she then looked over her shoulder and said,

"It looks like we're here. I'll Take us down Kalil, you go get some rest, and after we've left get the ship ready for our escape, becuase there's going to be alot a fiing coming at us."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 9:38 pm

Don't worry. I'll be ready. Xan said and took the light sabers. I'll get my supplies. He headed for the hanger and his ship's cock pit. He tightened the strap his rifle was attached to and took his blaster and a couple detonation packs in case a need should come up. With his weapons he returned to the lounge where he awaited landing.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 9:56 pm

Kalenia landed the ship onto the planet. That landed at the nearby space port. She left out of the ship telling Xan,

"Follow me, but don't follow to close. Alright let's start up this bad." She wave good-bye to Xan as she made her way to the hideout. IT was 45 minuntes before his nightly party would began. She made her way to the building. She was then stopped by the guard who ask,

"What is your business here?" She open up her cloak and said,

"I'm tonights entertainment." He man smiled and said,

Ah you must be one of the new girls. They know how o pick'em don't they?" He man moved aside and let her through. As she walked through she said,

'You have no idea." She walked inside and headed towards the back, as she headed towards the back she sensed the snipers in theupper level, she talked into the hidden communicator in her coat in said,

"There's 9 snipers on the upper level. 2 in the south area, 2 north, 2 east, 2 west, and there one hiding in the chandeler." She then arrived in the back.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:30 pm

Xan nodded and waited a while before leaving the ship after Kalenia. He was sure to just barely keep her in his sight and soon reached the building. He studied how much security there was outside and the best way to get in. He circled the building at a distance and spotted a good place to make his move.

He waited out of sight as a sentry walked by idly on patrol and ran for the wall on silent feet. He force jumped and reached a small ledge. He looked down and let out a breath of relief to see the sentry hadn't noticed. He began climbing the wall and reached the roof. Most of it was glass and he peered down into the room.

This is when the communicator crackled to life with Kalenia's message. 'Aight thanks. I'll be watching in case trouble breaks out before you get your chance at Kith. Good luck. he said. He backed away from the glass and crouched. He could sense one of the snipers below him on the balcony. He thought it out for a minute and then took one of Kalenia's lightsabers from his belt.

He activated it and began cutting a small hole in the roof. He stopped just short of where he knew he would break through and returned the lightsaber to his side. He punched through the last bit and looked down. The two eastern snipers where below him. He took one of the detonation packs and slowly lowered it to the ground behind and between them using his force powers. He activated it and headed off on the roof to the northern side where he did the same, setting a bomb near the snipers.

After setting the charges he dropped down on the south side of the balcony and crouched in the shadows where he hoped not to be noticed. I'll have to take them all out at once, or else Kalenia or I may be in serious trouble. These guys don't look like your everyday mediocre guns-for-hire. Kith with have hired the best of the best if Kalenia's info was accurate. he thought. He took his disruptor rifle from his back and begam charging a blast. He also put the detonator remote next to him and his blaster next to that. Now all he needed was Kalenia's signal.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:46 pm

As Kalenia went to th back the lady in charge said

"Alright all new girls your going out first. You are to mengel with the guess and are not to approach Kith. Kathrine you are the main attraction today so I hope that your ready, you will not only be dancing for the crowd but for Kith himself.You new girl get that cloak off and get ready."

Kalenia looked at her with a surprised look and thought,

"This is bad, I wn't be able to get close to him this way." She looked at the lady waved her hand and said,

"I am the main attraction today. Kathrine, will take my spot." The women incharge repeated what Kalenia said, told katrine to get ready to go on now. kalenia smiled and thought,

"That was close."
She then walked over to the Dj and told him the name change. Then the music started to play, and the girls went out to do their thing. kalenia stayed and the back and perpared herself. She mediated, making herself closer to the force, becuase she knewthat she was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:59 pm

Xan got closer to one of the snipers. He seemed distracted by the music below. He concentrated and set a strong mind trick on him. I am not your enemy. That man is. You will fire when the music stops... he whispered in his ear and motioned to one of the western snipers. The sniper swayed slightly and and nodded in a drunken way. Xan then withdrew and aimed his rifle on the chandelier sniper. He couldn't help but looked down to check on Kalenia. He wondered if her plan would work as planned. This would be a heck of a lot easier if there weren't so many dam snipers... he thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 11:16 pm

As the started to dim down the Dj said,

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for. The beautiful Albatross." Kalenia cae out of the back with the spot light shining on her. She dance sentually with the cloak on, she then slowly took the cloak off, while making her way to Kith. She use the force the find the location of Xan. After removing the cloak she went into a dance that but all the men into a trance. She then started to make a model stlye walk down the run way until she made her way to Kith. The gaurds jumped and front but Kith motioned for them to move. Kalenia began to give him a lap dance. Kith grabed onti her body as she turned to face him. She teased him like she was going to kiss him but didn't as she simply move her body around him. He pulled her in to kiss her, and with a smile she thought,

"Gotcha." As she kissed him the marking on her body started to light up. It was to late for Kith, she had already released her deadly poison from her lips. Witha smile on her face see looked up to where she sensed Xan, and moved her hands in the air, as though it was part of the dance but it was the signal, to let the mayhem begin. She then thought,

"Now here comes the hard part."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 11:33 pm

Xan was ready and threw the sabers out above Kalenia. In one movement he then stood, hit the detonator remote with his boot, released the deadly charged disruptor beam at the sniper on the chandelier, and grabbed his Blaster. The two blasts went off, immediately killing or knocking out the four east and north snipers there as well as causing a distraction. The disruptor beam hit the 5th sniper and he was instantly disintegrated. The mind tricked sniper shifted his gun slightly and fired a shot which buried itself a foot from the sniper Xan had pointed to.

Oh well, I suppose I can't expect better in his delusional state. atleast he's out of the way for a second. Xan thought and dropped the smoking disruptor rifle. He fired two precise shots at one of the western snipers of which one hit and put him out of commission. The other sniper on the south side near where Xan stood had turned to fire at him. Xan force pulled him and whipped out his saber at well, activating it and letting it pierce through the gunner's stomach. He turned to fire a shot at the last sniper, but alas he was too slow.

A blaster bullet punched a hole through his side and he fell back against the wall. He had the sense and focus to move and ducked behind the short balcony railing. He looked down to his already blood-soaked side momentarily and then stood to fire a shot that buried itself in the last enemy sniper's forehead. He took in a breath and swallowed hard as his wound began to sting. I don't think it's fatal, but it'll hinder my performance from now on. Atleast I kept them from hitting Kalenia. he thought.

The mind tricked man was now coming to his senses and pulled out a blaster of his own to fire at Xan. He immediately advanced and grabbed the hand holding the blaster. He twisted it causing him to drop it and smacked him over the head with his saber handle, immediately knocking him out. He then hopped over the railing and landed in a crouch on the dance floor. He looked about to get a bearing on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 11:51 pm

Shortly after she kissed Kith, he started to go into convulstions. She force pulled her light sabers into her hands. The guards had already began to rsh at her after seeing the state of their boss. But it was already to late. They were sliced in half by her saber. Everyon in the club began to run not. and security guards began to run in. She used the force to leviatate the chair that she and Kith were in. The shield fromthe chair deflected most of the blast she then jumped form behide the chair , and, the enemeies and their blasters started to fire on her. She used the light sabers to deflect the blast with great skill. She not only deflected the attacks but redirected them back at the blasters and other of their comrades. Soon all the seruity was dead. She sighed and looked at Xan and said,

"That was too easy." She use the force to tie up Kith in wire that she ad hidden o her person. She then leviated him over to Xan. She then said,

"I sense something, somehing dangerous coming. Take him to the ship and then come back and get me, I'll have to stall for time for you." Just as she said this, seven robots came down on them, all of them had staffs, with beams at the ends of them. Kalenia , twirled her sabers around and said,

"Highly advanced battle droids. I thought so..... Go ahead and go, and hurry back I don't know how long I can take these things by my self." Two of the Droids came down on her, using the force she did a dodge of increabible agility only compable with mastery of form IV, with equally imppressive movents she moved around tring to keep attenion off of Xan.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 11:59 pm

[try to keep the powers down a bit. I believe i'v said this before, but the thing about the movies is that most of the time the only jedi you see fighting are the best of the best so it gives the impression that they're all crazy good. Were not on their level so hold back a little. You're doing ok so far i guess.]

Xan nodded and took Kith. He flipped him over his shoulder and set of back toward the ship. He fired several shots at one of the droids whom was charging him and used his force power to increase his speed. Hold on Kalenia... I'll be back soon. he muttered.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:07 am

Kalenia Continued to dodge the attacks from te the droids She swung down on them, and her attacks were blocked then two of the other droids joined in on the fighting. She went on dogding and parrying all of the droids attacks, she spined over one of the droids attacks while blocking another, but then one kick her in the gut and sent her flying into the wall. She grasped for air as she looked and the droid came down with an attack. She dodged to the side but was hit on the arm. The three other droids came and started to began their attack on Kalenia. She forced pushed them away to by some time. She then said,

"I hope he hurrys back, this is starting to look bad."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:14 am

Xan threw Kith unceremoniously into the ship and headed off back to help Kalenia. He was bent low as he sped through the streets.

One of the droids managed to get behind Kalenia and charged, swinging it's staff. It neared, but was sent flying in the opposite directing as Xan's boot collided with it's metallic head. He landed and stood with his back to Kalenia's.

Sorry for the delay. Kith is secure, let's finish these droids he said, pausing a few times to take a labored breath. He held his saber handle out and the two sides extended. He began twirling it as he advanced upon one of the droids. Him and three of the attackers were soon locked in a death dance, fighting to survive.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:22 am

Kalenia looked back at Xan and said,

"Ok, lets do this." The other four Droids charged at her. She began to fight the droid with all of her might. Her and the droids, were lock and battle but it appeared to seem more like poetry in motion with. She then block one of the attack for th droid and sliced it in half. Then th one in front of her kicked her and sent her to the ground. She rooled backward, and said,

"I figured you droids attack pattern. This should be a little eaier now."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:33 am

Xan backflipped over a droid that had jabbed out with it's staff and whipped off it's head with a swing of his saber. He landed and sent the body flying toward another droid while catching a swing from the third. The droid swung again and now grazed his left arm, leaving a sizeable cut, but not enough to stop him from fighting. Xan began swinging at the droid and began forcing him back toward a wall. He continued attacking until the droid was trapped against the wall where Xan stabbed it through the chest.

He turned to see the other droid recovering from having his brothers metallic corse flung at him and charged at well. He fought hard, but not any better than the others. Xan parried a lunge and flipped the droid's staff out of it's hands. He then kicked him, causing him the stumble back, and went into a fury of slices in a finishing sequence. First an arm came off, then the opposite leg. Then the second arm, the head, and the second leg as well. Before the torso fell Xan caught it with force power and sent it flying at one of the droid Kalenia was fighting.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:46 am

he piece of th droid cam to sent the other droid behide her flying. She Firced grabed the flying droid and sent it flyin the Droid in fron of her. While they were both temporarly disabled she sliced them in half. She then faced the last droid. It began to attack her ferously. She easily blocked the attacks with her two light sabers. She then parried it's swing with one light saber and then sliced it in half with the other. She took a deep breath and said,

"Well that was difficult." As she talk lasers started to shoot down on them. The other guards had finally made their way there. She then screamed out while deflecting some of the laser heading her way,

"Let's get out of here. We got what we cam for!"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 12:53 am

I thought you never say so. Let's go. Xan said and headed for the door, twirling his saber to deflect the shots. Once outside he put it away and followed Kalenia. Well, that certainly was an adventure. No wonder this guy was worth so much. he said, panting heavily through his mask.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 1:00 am

Kalenia very happy at thier success, let out a yell of happiness as they head back to the space port. She looked at Xan and said,

"That was defenatly worth it. We worked so well together. How about we become partners what do you say. We could take on bounties, like this, well maybe the all won't be like this, but something like this, and we'll be able to complete with little trouble, making big money. What do you say?' She smiled annoying the pain she felt from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 1:10 am

I don't know. And right now I'm a bit to dazed to say. he said. He too was happy that they had made it out. You sure know how to handle yourself. And the plan was wasn't half bad either. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of you before. he commented. He followed her to the ship and sighed in relief. He had held up well, even with the horrible injury. He tended to ignore wounds until it was too late. This seemed to be one of his major flaws. The scene in front of him swam before his eyes. He looked to Kalenia, but could barely make out where she stood. He swayed about and could barely pull together a straight thought. The loss of blood finally became to much and he fell to the ground clutching his bloody side.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 1:20 am

Kalenia smiled turneed to a worried frown, as Xan fell to the grpund. She picked him up and headed to to infirmary. There she fixed him up and left him on the bed. She sat in a chair that was located in the same room and kept a watch on his contidition, while tending to her own wounds. She looked at him and said,

"You Idiot! Why didn't you say something?" She pressed a buttom and said,

"Hey Kalil we're ready to take off. We're heading to the floating prision so we can collect our money, and drop off that soon to be dead prisioner."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 1:30 am

Xan vaguely things around him and being moved. As blood began pumping against he relized he was in the infirmary with Kalenia. I didn't think it was important at the time... Didn't want to endanger the mission... Xan said softly, barely conscious.

[meh... bed nau...]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 1:36 am

Kalenia sighed and said,

"The whole point of the mission was to complete it with both of us staying alive. You should have told me you were injuryed I could have figured out and alternative battle plan. Did have back up plans you know, just incase something like you you getting injuried happened. If you would have told me, you wouldn't have ended up in such bad shape." She then sighe and started to flie her nails.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 10:28 am

Well I still did my part well enough. I wasn't about to just step aside and let you fight alone. Xan said and chuckled slightly.

As blood began resupplying it self slowly Xan became a bit more lucid. After a while he sat up and leaned back against a pillow. How about you? Did you get yourself knocked around a bit too? he asked. Oh yes, and where to now? Where's my 375 mil?
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007, 2:11 pm

She shook her head sighing she then said,

'Yeah, yeah you'll get your money. We're on our way the space prision right now. Their the ones who put this bounty out." She sat back and said,

"And yeah I got banged up alittle. But not as bad as you." She said with a smile on her face, looking at her bandages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars RP thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next