Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Star Wars RP thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:51 pm

"Alright princess. Glad to be of service." He started to prepare for the trip. He set the coordinates. He then sat at the pilots seat and then got up. He reported in "Everything thing is ready for the trip princess. All thats left is to wait for Xan." He then saluted and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:04 pm

Kalenia smiled and said,

"Ahhh Thank you Kalil, it really is nice having an extra hand around. Hey let me ask you question. Do you know how to cook by any chance? If you did, you would be absolutely perfect."

She sighed happy at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:07 pm

"Yes princess. What would you like me to make for you?" He got up and was prepared to cook. "Where perhaps would your kitchen be princess." He said looking around the ship.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:20 pm

Kalenia eyes perked up and she said happily,

"O your perfect! Ok the kicthen, is down the hall and to the left. I fine with eating any thing you cook up. I'm just hungry at the moment." She sunk back into her chair and said,

"I'll be here when your done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:30 pm

"Right princess. I'll get right to it." He quickly walked into the kitchen. He started to cook some mediterranian shrimp on noodles with alfredo sauce. When he finished cooking he put it all on a big plate and walked back over towards Kalenia. "Here you go princess. I hope you like it. It's very tastey." He said sincerely and with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:57 pm

Kalenia looked at the plate of food and smiled with delight. She looked up at Kalil and said,

"O this looks so good." She started to eat on the food. With a smile on her face she said,

"MMMMm, this is so good. I am offically in lave with you Kalil. We are going to be together for a long time ok?" She finished eating her food and then said,

"When you finish washing the dishes, you can take a rest."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:03 pm

Xan's Imperial Landing Cruiser lifted from the Corusant hanger and hovered with still retracted wings. Xan leaned back in his seat and brought Kalenia's ship up on video com link. He was sitting with feet lazily up on the control console and drummed his fingers idly on the side of his pilot's seat. Kalenia, I'm ready to dock.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:11 pm

Kalenia heard Xan on Video com. She then shouted to Kalil who was in the Kitchen washing dishes,

"Don't worry Kalil, I'll take this one."
Kalenia went to the video com and said,

" Alright Xan, dock is open. Come make your self at home. I'll be in the lounge area. I'm sure you can find your way around." She smiled and disabled the video com.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:16 pm

Hmm Xan grunted and took the controls again. He guided the ship towards Kalenia's and docked it with practiced ease. The engines on the ship cooled down and Xan hopped out of the cock pit. He found his way to the lounge. The door slid open with a *psssurr* and closed behind him. Xan looked about the ship. This is a pretty large ship for just you. How'd you afford it? he asked and plopped down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:27 pm

Kalenia gave him a smile that was filled with sadness saying,

"It use to be my parents. they were jedi Knights during the clone wars. And were some of the only survioirs of the great Purge. But Eventual my parents were found and killed by Vader. They managed to let me escape, n this ship, with they used to hold crimanals during the clone wars. It was maned by robots that I sold off when I was younger and couldn't offord repairs on this place. But After I meat Luke, and pick up some things from him. I was ability to do work as a bounty hunter, and mercenary. So know I can pa for this baby with relative ease." She then smiled at im and said,

"So let's get down to business."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:30 pm

Kalil finished doing the dishes. He walked into the lounge and watched as Xan plopped on the chair. "Goodevening sir may I be of assistance." He asked Xan. He then turned to Kalenia and asked "If there anything else I can do for you princess?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:31 pm

Xan sat quietly listened. Oh, I'm sorry. he said respectfully and sat forward to hear her plans for the mission.

She seemed like she'll be able to handle herself when the time comes. It's good that I'm working with some one with a bit of experience. he thought.

He looked up at Kalil. No, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 2:53 pm

Kalenia smiled at kalil, ad said,

"No you can go and rest until we decide to take off." She then turned to Xan and said,

'Ok the target is Kith Santin he is located on the planet Ampliquen, in Meridian Sector. He is a very dangerous crime lord known thourghout the universe. He is rarel comes out of his home, and when he does he is heavily gaurded. Now I have two different plans depending on what we're going to do, so first I would like you to tell me your skills other then being a Jedi Knight." kalenia Sat there waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 3:17 pm

Well I can move from place to place unnoticed rather easily. I usually find a good vantage point from here I can just snipe the target out. Xan said and patted a gun on his back. I always carry my disruptor rifle which can easily pierce the toughest armor and vaporize a target immediately. I tend to avoid head to head battles, but can handle myself well enough if it's unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 3:44 pm

Kalenia listened an then said,

"Good that's perfect. Well knowing that I have develope a couple of plans. The only way to take this guy out will be by close range, with alone will be near impossible. So here the first plan: He tends to come out of his lair once a week to go some where. When he leaves he is guard by trained fighters, and highly modifated vechicles. Now I can cause a distrubance in order to stop them long enough for you to get a shot off. This has the better chance of me suriving but it's the more difficult to pull off."
She sighed and said,

"Now plan 2: In his lair his has a party every night at around the same time. In this party there he sits a special chair that is covered by a protective barrier. This barrier is almost indestructable. But the front is ungraded and he can be killed by close combat. He also has snipers stationed in the balcony of the room. You should be able to take them out without being any atteion to yourself.During these parties he always hires new girl to come and dance for him. I propose that I go in disgused as a the new dancer for the night, and went I have him in range I give you the singal, to toss meme lightsaber, then I'll kill him. Now we get the same amount of miney weither his dead or alive, but we need his body. So while I'm taking out his dead body. I will need you to provide me with cover fire as I make my way out . This plan well be easier to preform, since his is a stationary target, but there's a less likely chance that I'll survive, although i have no intention on dieing." After finishing Kalenia took a deeped breath and said,

"So with plan, 1 or 2?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 3:57 pm

Xan leaned back and thought it out for a while. You sound like you've done quite a bit of research on this guy. It's good to know we;ll be prepared for this. I like the sound of plan 2, but if you have a better idea it's fine with me. he finally said.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 6:21 pm

Kalenia smiled and said,

"Alright it sounds like we're goin with plan 2." She got up with a smile and handed over to the controls to Kalil. She she saw the preset coordinations and press the hyperspeed. She loked back at Xan and said,

"Hang on we'll be their in a flash." The hyper drive actavated and they we're off. Se then left to get change for the mission. She left out to her room. As she walked she looked at Xan and said,

"We should be there in an hour hour in a half."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:28 pm

I'm not so sure exactly how well the plan will work when the time comes, but Kalenia seems confident and it was rather convincing. Though she also stressed how tough a job this'll be. I guess no job is without it's risks... Xan thought.

He nodded to what Kalenia had said and spoke. Hmm.. sounds good. What shall I do until then? he asked.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:38 pm

Kalenia smiled and said,

"Me casa es tu casa! Do what ever you want to. Just on't screw any thing up. I have a little laser droid, maybe you can practice your light saber skills. As for me I'm going to go and get myself in costume. Is hould be ready by the time we get there." She walked towards her room and started to take off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:43 pm

Xan sighed and stood. Well i guess it's been a while since I've done training since I've been acting as a bounty hunter so long. I guess I might as well put the time to use. he thought and found the droid. He set it to a higher setting and took his double-sided lightsaber from where it was hidden in his pilot's coat. One side extended with a swish and he entered a standard fighting stance. He began training with the droid rather confident is his movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:48 pm

Kalil was peeking into the room as Xan was training. "Wow an actual jedi." He walked into the room. "Excuse me sir. I can't help but notice that your a." He jumped to the right because a laser was heading his way. He quickly changed his hand into a armor peircing ray gun and shot it straight through the droid causing it to blow up. "Sorry about that it is programmed for me to defend myself from any threat. If I ruined your training I apologize." He bowed and completely forgot what he was gonna say before.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:52 pm

Xan sighed and turned to Kalil. Well if you automatically attack anything that fires at you then this could be a problem. Perhaps I can program some restraint into you... he said and held the saber up to him. How about you help me train and I'll leave you to Kalenia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 7:56 pm

"Alright sir. Anything you want." He bowed then jumped back. He transformed both his arms to guns with needles at the top[yea like the Halo guns sue me]. He then shot them which shot pink needles that follow the target they are shot at.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 8:02 pm

Xan's feet didn't move and he swung his saber, deflecting every shot. He found the shots were flying faster than he could keep up with for a prolonged time and he spun to the side, extending the other side of the saber. He continued blocking the shots as the saber staff twirled until Xan's unchanging face was blurred by the yellow streak passing over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 8:05 pm

Kalil quickly changed his arms. They then became plasma bomb launchers. [launched plasma bombs that can stick to an opponent] He started to launch 5 bombs. They were suppose to either stick on the lightsaber, Xan or anything near him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars RP thread   Star Wars RP thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars RP thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next