Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:25 pm

Terry smiled at James idol threat and he got back into the car. as they started to ride off, he looked at James with a smile and said,

"You know what James, You're alright. I think my image of you has changed too."

Terry then started then sink into serious thought. He then said to himself,

"Demoore, what the hell are you thinking. What would you possible what all that power for. No one person should hhave the power that one seek. The powers we have are too much for us to handle on our own. Why do you think that you can control all of them. You truelly are a mad man Demoore."

Terry then leaned back against the sit then continued to think deeply.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:30 pm

James glanced over at terry. he knew that he was thinking, 'if i learned something from amela it is that I can see when people are thinking about something serous.' James smiled.

"Well you should be glad that Amela is good other then bad." He said while smiling, he was stopping himself from touching his smokes. he had a feeling that he would need to reach for his gun, his stomach was telling him that something bad was going to happen. In this part of the city or the other part.

James smiled at Terry again, but this time it was a fake smile. "So you now know who I am. and where Amela gets her riches from uh?" he asked while staring at where the driver was taking him.

--------

Amela laughed while her mother picked soemthing out for James. Gloria had a shirt that said 'lady killer.' on it Amela was looking at swet shirts for Terry. She couldn't seem to find the one that was just right. "Honey, you know-just for jokes...we should go to the store where we can buy whips and stuff. Just to freak your new lover out." Amela started to laugh. "I suppose." she said while grabbing a swet shirt off the table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:36 pm

Terry still in deep thought heared James and started to laugh. He then said, while luaghing slightly,

"Well I really wouldn't know now would I? Every time it's about to happen, something, or someone happens." Terry smiled while looking at James . Terry then said,

"Yeah now I now, but I have a quick question for you. Why did you decide to betray Demoore? What made you change your mind?" Terry asked the question and then continued to think while he waited for his anwser.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:41 pm

James smiled when Terry asked the question. "Well, when you look in the eyes of a ten year old girl who has lost everything and doesn't know who she is,-" James smiled. "You would betray anybody to see her happy."

But then James frowned. "We never really worked with Demoore Terry, we were part of Brother Bloods work, and yea he is part of Demoores people but it was Brother Blood who was pulling all the strings." he said while staring at Terry. "I was introduced to amela when she was one years old. A one year old laying on a table with needles and things all over her body, when I saw Amela when she was ten crying and thinking that she was alone i should've known that she needed to get out. like I said, anybody would've betrayed anybody to keep a little girl from crying again."

James said it with a serous look on his face. The driver turned showing to James that they had an hour and ten minutes left.

-----

Amela turned and saw that there was a person who seemed to be following them. 'i don't want to start to freak out...when we go to the next store...i'll see if se follows us.' she thought while her mother laughed at what a t-shirt said.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:48 pm

Terry listened to what James had to say. After he listened to his story, he then turned to the window and said,

"Hump......Alright I see what you're saying. THere's no need to say anything else." Terry then looked at his phone and it showed a text message from Katie. He looked at the message and said to himself,

"So, Katie and Isreal took out one of Demoore's task forces huh? I'm sure that those were just the rookie's. According to what James said, he must be preparing the real deal to come after us. So we still have time, since whatever James did, slowed them down."

Terry then went back to his deep thinking and said,

"O boy, I've got some work to do, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:55 pm

Amela turned around and saw that the girl was no longer there. she shook it off and ran towards her mom who was heading towards a cab which was waiting for them outside. Amela got in with a smile on her face.

She smiled at her mom then told the cab where to go. "We changed the date in when we are going to leave." Amela looked at her mom. "Oh really when?" Gloria smiled. "we'll be staying for at least two days." she said while smiling at her daughter. "What happened to four?" Gloria sighed.

"Your father thinks that he has to get back to work. So terry and you have the apartment to yourself sooner then you thought." Amela sighed. "Are you sure that you want to leave so soon?" Gloria smiled. "Yes dear, i'm sure that it would be wise for us to leave." amela looked at Gloria with a funny look. "What does that mean mom?" She asked while turning to look at her. Gloria smiled. "I see how he looks at you, he wants you just as badly as you want him. I might be old but I still have it in me to see love." amela laughed. "whatever mom." Gloria gasped, she playfully slapped her daughters leg. "No serously, he loves you!" Amela blushed. "I know that already." she mumbled while staring out the window.

--------

james grabbed the remote when tey walked into the apartment. he sat down knowing that Terry was going to sit on the far side of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 4:56 pm

Walking around the streets in the city of east, a city he didn’t know the name of, Nekura had both of his hands in his pockets, and his black glasses were covering his eyes like always. His head hung low and his unnatural hair pulled into a long and spiky ponytail, a sigh escaped his mouth as he thought about his encounter with the Titans. He had gone completely crazy against those cops, attacking them with full powers and without mercy, and he didn’t even know why that happened. Maybe he had gone mad over the fact that they immediately shot at him when they saw his eyes or maybe it was just a one-time thing that would never happen again.

Another sigh escaping his mouth, he had already lost all the money he stole. He had used all of it on making sure that all the living cops got over their injuries, and that the dead ones had grand funerals. He did all of this anonymously of course. Consumed by his thoughts and emotions, Nekura didn’t notice the car that drove down the road far to fast, splashing the water on the road all over him when it drove past him. Standing still for just a few seconds and thinking about getting revenge on the man, his eyes suddenly widened and started tearing up as he teleported up on a roof without caring if anybody noticed it.

A fist smashing into the roof pavement, Nekura couldn’t believe that he had actually thought of attacking someone because that someone splashed some water on him, especially not after what he had done. Nekura slowly raised his head and looked for the tallest building in sight, immediately teleporting up to its roof when he found it. Looking over the city with his eyes still teary and his body standing, he soon fell down to his knees as tears streamed down his checks. Starting to uncontrollably hiccup as well, he soon fell further down to all fours and smashed his fists down on the ground. His body starting to shake in synch with his many sobs, his fists continuously smashed into the roof as teardrops fell from his eyes. Down below him some of the citizens looked up at the sky as they seemingly heard a scream from the above, a scream full of anguish, guilt, fear and self-hate.

((Yes...I suck at scenes like this.))
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 5:08 pm

Terry did indeed sit on the opposite side of the couch. He then said to james,

"HOw about putting it on some basketball? It's been awhile since I've seen a game. I'm either too busy, or amela wants to watch Soccer. And for some reason I always end up giving what she wants."

Terry then laughed to himself and started to slump down in the couch.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 5:15 pm

bluewingedD wrote:
Moonblaze smiled and took the ball into her hand. She then looked at the bottles and said,

'So all I have to do is throw this ball, and knock down those bottles and I get Sammy."

She pointed at the large Unicorn when she said sammy. She then wined up and then hurled the ball as hard as she could. The ball shattered the three bottles completely. Moonblaze started to jump up and down happily, as eveyone around her stared blankly in suprise. Moonblaze pointed at Sammy, and the Clerk still in a blind gaze, handed to her. With excite she said to Jason,

"Look I did it, I got sammy. Come on let go on the Colon Compator."

She said while grabbing his arm and pulling him off to it.

Jason's laughter was the only sound breaking the silence of the watching crowd. He then stopped and made a choking noise at the mention of the ride. -Urk! Goodness Moonblaze! What's with all the dragging and pulling today. You practically broke my ribs too. he said being dragged off. He laughed and picked up his pace so he could walk at her side without tripping and being dragged across the dirty cement path. He actually didn't mind her enthusiasm at all. He'd rather she be like she is than some emo girl.

They got to the ride and Jason handed the ride operator the money for two tickets. The ride was nothing more than a circular pod that the riders would lay against the wall inside as it spun at ridiculous speeds.
Spoiler:
The idea was to make the victim puke out all the soggy corn dogs and withered nachos they had eaten so they get hungry again and buy more at the carnival's ridiculous prices, all the while convincing them that it's 'fun'... [yes... that was original]

Jason helped Moonblaze up into it and found a couple open spots. He laid against the wall and smiled at Moonblaze. You ready for this? he asked. He then thought over all the crazy things he'd seen her eat over the time he'd known her and continued. Nevermind. I'm sure you'll be fine. You've got a stomach of steel compared to me.[/b] he said, chuckling again. Whether it was the carnival's jolly atmosphere of just being around Moonblaze, he felt unusually energetic and happy.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 5:16 pm

James nodded, he didn't want to give into Terry but it had been a long day and he gave in. He turned it to where Terry wanted it changed too.

------

Amela made the cab stop, she had heard whispers and didn't know what to think. she got out and looked around. She didn't see anything, her mother on the other hand was reaching for her gun that she carried in her pruise. Thinking that it was going to be an attack. Amela looked up and saw nothing, she looked around and saw nothing. She sighed then got back into the car, her mother didn't let go of her gun. "What was it honey?" She asked while smiling. "Nothing mother...the apartment please." The cab nodded and started back up towards the apartment. Amela stared out her window then sighed. 'Who are you?' she had realized that it was the same whisper from before. The man whisper asking something. Amela sighed.

She noticed that they were almost to the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 6:07 pm

((Meh...))

Still on all fours atop the roof of the highest building in sight, Nekura’s tears slowed down and soon completely closed up, his sobs following soon after. Getting up to sit on his knees, he supported himself with one hand, the other hand raised in front of his face letting him look at his bloody knuckles for a few seconds, before his self-healing gloves covered the wound. Closing his eyes and breathing in, he slowly got up from his knees and up to a more fitting stance, and then breathed out with open eyes. He had plenty of time where he could break down and cry later, right now he had to take care of something. Placing a glove covered hand over his stomach, he teleported down to the ground as he felt it rumbling in slight hunger. Quickly entering a random café, he ordered some hot tea and salad.

His fork sticking into a small piece of tomato, he absentmindedly placed the tomato-covered fork in his mouth, before taking it out and leaving the doomed tomato in his mouth. Taking another piece of food from his salad, he was thinking about something interesting that he had heard. Julius DeMoore was seemingly wizening up and had ordered that all students who had fled from his academy had to be captured and returned to him.

I hope I’m not one the people he’s after. I mean, all I can do is teleport and perform inhuman feats of gymnastics and the like. Well, yeah, my eyes can also track fast moving objects with ease and my teleportation IS continuously growing in power, even though it takes almost no energy to use. However, I bet he has people who can do that as well, so I shouldn’t worry. Of course, this is all assuming he doesn’t know how my powers truly functions, which I hope he doesn’t. If he knew that my powers aren’t really teleportation, but manipulation of the dark matter in my body, he would probably be slightly interested in me. Maybe I shou--

His thought process was unfortunately disturbed, when a big boy accidentally pushed into his back, making Nekura’s glasses fall down from his face and into the hot tea below him. When the boy turned around to apologize for the accident, he saw Nekura’s red glowing eyes and immediately started screaming, making the other people look at Nekura as well. Before he could even react, someone hit Nekura in the back with a chair, making him fall down to the ground in pain. Supporting himself with his arms, his eyes looked at the elderly man holding the chair above him with confusion. When the man threw the chair away and descended to hit him, Nekura quickly thought of teleporting away, but something stopped him. Hardly noticing the man and the other people hitting him, Nekura’s eyes just focused on the woman holding a cross out towards him. Starting to feel the familiar burning sensation that always followed, when he was to close to a religious object, he closed his eyes in pain and slowly started whimpering.

When the people noticed what the woman’s cross was doing to him, they all took out their own crosses and pointed them at him. Noticing the effect it had on him, they stopped hitting him and all just searched fro some kind of religious object to use against him. His screams of pain drowned down by their hooting and hollering, Nekura quickly assumed fetal position and begged them to stop.

Don’t worry; the pain will go away soon, I’m sure it will... My gloves are protecting me from death, I can’t give up now, and I still have many things I want to do! It hurts so much...I’ll just try to faint an--AGGRHHH!!!!

"AGGRHHH!!!!" It sounded out of his mouth as someone pushed a cross in between his eyes, the pain making unable to think of anything worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 8:09 pm

Amela ran up to the elevator she was happy. when her mother caught up she was out of breath. "Honey, I never knew that you could run that fast!" amela smiled. "well since I can't use my power to attack or defend myself...i have no other choice but to run." Amela laughed after she said it.

She waited in the elevator then gasped. She grabbed her cell phone and opened it. She dailed Moonblaze's room phone. Amela waited in for her to answer. Nobody picked up.

"Hello Moonblaze it's me Amela, uh-I have something that I need you to do for me. I need you to send me the information on the person that I think that you fought yesterday. Anything at all on what you saw or anything...at all. His apparence anything that would help me. I think that I know where he is. thanks-bye." Amela closed her cell phone then she smiled at her mother. "I was meaning to call her for a while now." Amela said while putting her cell phone away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:01 pm

Jaris gave it one more push on the lifting machine and moved it to the side when he finished. He saw Lehava had came into the training room. He walked over to her.

"Good morning."
---------

Israel put the spiker away. As the ship came back to pick up the now wounded and humiliated force 4. He walked over to Katie.

"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:42 pm

Terry sat there in a happy blind daze as he watched the scores for the basketball games. He then said outloud,

"Goddammit! They lost agian?! I guess I own Jackson some money. Crap!" He then continued to the scores.

Moonbalze smiled at Jason as the ride began to spin as the ride spun, a usual smile came over Moonblaze's face. She was really enjoying it, although the people around her seemed to on the verge of punking. As the ride slowed to a stop. She got out all dizzy and loopy. She began to move around in a daze and said,

'That was fun Wasn't Jason?" She then grabbed his Stuff animal while she was still dizzy saying,

"maybe you can go next time Sammy."
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:45 pm

Katie shrugg her shoulders and said,

"I don't know. That was pretty much what I had planned for the day. Those guys were about as good as it's going to get, for the time begin."

Katie then jabbed her Sycthe into the ground and rubbed her ead saying,

"I guess we could always spar eachother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 10:07 pm

Israel laughed and scratched his head." Us spar? You'd kick my ass easily." He stated.

Israel went over to turn is Mongoose back over. Still in good condition.

" Wanna go to the park and just chill or somethin'?" He said hoping onto his mongoose.

-------
Suite ŕ un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=363
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40