Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 1:29 pm

Terry smiled and landed on the ground he put his head to the earth and said,

" I can fill where you are. You should realive that what the point of running fast if there's no ground for you to run on." He then took off flying on a piece of earth

Terry's eyes glowed yellow and he lifted his hands in the air with a yell. The ground underneath where fasto was heading started to become unheaved. This would cause Fasto to slip and fall, because she would most likely trip on a piece of the up heaved earth. If she did infact slip he would form a earth cage like prision to hold her in while she was temporaly imobile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 1:32 pm

[lol. I was kidding about the fasto thing. =P]

Indeed, Kim did trip off of the moving earth underneath her, but in a second, as i the tazmanian devil [lol], she spun back up.

"Is that the best you can do? Your powers suck!" She said as she pointed towards him and laughed. [Well, she IS a bad guy...lol]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 1:45 pm

Terry smiled and a prision of earth surrounded Kimberly. Te prision of earth then closed in on her so that she couldn't get a running start ot do anything. This prision would barley allow her to move at all. He then said,

"Someone with your tpye of power should be standing still when fighting someone like me. The police should be o the way to take you in."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonblaze looked down at Jason and started to poke him, witha nearby stick. She then looked at him saying,

"Jason!, Jason!. What wrong with him? Your species is really weird. Jason, wake up." She gave him a slap across the face. she then hovered over him, staring into his face.

Last edited by on Sat 22 Sep 2007, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 1:48 pm

"Really?" She said as she started to feel on the walls around her. "Well this is no good."

If seen, Kim would look like a blurr, as she vibrated her molecules back and forward enough to pass through solid objects, which doesn't need a running start or much space at that matter as she got out of the prison this way.

She then started to feel the wall through the outside. "This is a very tough prison." She said as she banged it once with a fist. "I mean, it would be really hard to get out of here." Kim started to laugh.

In a second, Kim was gone once again.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 1:58 pm

Terry warched as she tried to escape his eyes quickly turned yellow and an earth wall appeared in the direction she was heading. he then shouted

"Gotcha!" He was hoping that she wuld run into causing her to knock herself out. He then caused earth walls to raise up throughout the ara they were in so that she could n't escape so easily. He took a deep breath abd said,

"Is that all your powers good for, running away? And you say my power sucks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:04 pm

Kim was fast enough to go past the wall before it came up, and was able to do it as other several walls came up.

"I guess I can't run away then. I'll try something else then." She said, running around, trying to run fast enough to not only beat the walls before they came up, but to increase the impact of her next attack. As she neared Terry, she gave out an extremely hard punch, mostly because of the speed she was in.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:21 pm

Terry saw the wind sweeping by As Kimberly made her way towards him, He thought to himself,

“I have to time this right……Now!” He moved his body to the side as She sent the punch, he then grabbed her arm. He loked at her and said,

“Your fast but you rely to much on your power. True warriors are more then one dimensional…… and now that I finally see you up close, you’re pretty cute. It’s a shame that I’ll have to take you to jail.” While still holding her arm, he sent up a piece of earth towards her head.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:24 pm

Azrael watched the commotion from the shadows of the alleyway. He had no interest in who won, only in their powers, should his ever be discovered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason woke after being slapped and clutched his cheek. Ow... Hey now what was that all about?! he said and then remembered what had just happened Hey now! What was THAT all about?!? now meaning the kiss. You're really messed up you know that!?
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:25 pm

[Dude...no fair T_T I'm supposed to be like, super fast...]

"Not in this lifetime." She said as she vibrated her arm that was held by Terry to force him to let go. She went back at an exremely fast pace, only enough to dodge the incoming rock by an inch, which scratched her right cheek.

Kim then started to run all around Terry, breaking the walls of earth as she went by. She circled him, going faster and faster, making a wind rise up, and everything inside the tornado to come off the ground as well.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:27 pm

[your doing ok, just watch the GM with the molecule vibration...]
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:43 pm

Terry started to spin around int eh tornado. He stated to get alittle sick from all the spinning. His eyes glowed yellow, and a piece of earth appeared directly in front of Kimberly's running path, this would undoubtingly trip her up again. He then said,

"You'll have to do better then that."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moonblaze looked at jason and said,

"It's not like I wanted to do it. I had to in order for you to understand me. That's how we learn to speak other langauges. we kiss someone who can speak. So I really had no choice, but it's not like your ugly or anything, I just preferred to learn it without having to kisss and alien." Moon blaze the gave jason a smile.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:50 pm

Jason finally seemed to notice that she was speaking english quite clearly.

Oh... oooohhhh..... So... there wasn't anything behind that? he asked slowly. You just learn languages that way... hmm... uh.....k he said awkwardly. He did a half backward somersault and then jumped up to his feet neatly. He blinked a few times and then spoke again...

uh..... so... what now?
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:54 pm

Moonblaze shurgged her shoulders and said,

'I don't know. I was traveling around the universe, and then I fell asleep. Then when I woke up I had fallen onto your planet here. So what is this place, what's it's name."
Moonblaze looked around the sky with a curious face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:56 pm

This time, Kim evaded the moved earth and kept running in a circle, making a more gigantic tornado.

"The same trick doesn't work on me twice." She said, although the same trick usually DOES work on her twice. [lol]

The tornado started to lift even part of the ground, and it was a pretty much full tornado.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 2:58 pm

Uh... this is Steel City, New York of the planet earth I guess. Jason said, it was odd having to tell what planet it was. You're from Tamaran? Well where were you going? We might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 3:26 pm

Terry got fustrated and said ,

"Ok, you're really starting to piss me off." His eyes turned yellow and the ground that they kimberly was running on and were the tornado has, lifted off the ground. He then made the ground crumble making kimberly fall to the ground, and making the tornado dissapear. He then landed on a peice of erath he was controling. Being was trying to regain his balance after coming dizzy after begining in the tornado. He then then leaned to the side of the earth he was floating on and threw up. He got up saying,

"Ok, lets finish this. I really have better things to do then this......Arrrggghhhh!!!" He liftd his arms into the air and the earth surrounding her crumbled. a deep hole formed, and in the deep hole was a sit like thing that would catch her, and when it did, he would wrap her arms and legs with earth. If she tried to vibrte through she would just fall deeper into the hole where at the bottom where spikes of earth.

Moonblaze eye's opened wide and said,

"Earth! I'm on Earth! I driffted all the way tp this backwater planet?! God how long was I sleeping?! This is just great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 4:45 pm

Angel was still in shock of what just happend. He then became concious. "WOw what was that all about and out of all the people to kick why him.?" Angel said feeling real confused about the situation.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 5:07 pm

Moonblaze smiled at Angel and said,

"Well I kissed him because, I've known him a bit longer then you. It would be weird if I just kissed after only knowing you for about 30 seconds. Although it's kind of wierd kissing someone I've know for only 30 minutes too. But who knows maybe it was love at first sight." Moonblaze said the last part joking, and gave a wink to Jason. She then turned and smiled at Angel, and said,

"Why are you jealous, angel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:02 pm

"No and you can talk how?" Angel still confused. "Why would I be jealous. And how come you can talk?" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:21 pm

Moonblaze shook her head and said,

'weren't you paying attenion? I learn langauges by kissing someone who can speak it." She then flipped her hair and said,

'And you would be jealous, because based on the females of your speices that I've seen so far. I'm among the best looking. Not to be conceded. I'm just calling it like I see it."

Last edited by on Sat 22 Sep 2007, 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:26 pm

Jason melted at the wink. He turned turnip red and swayed about in a daze, drool rolling down from his mouth which was open in a ridiculous grin. He shook his head and coughed, trying to regain what little composure he had remaining.

Well anyway where were you going? And what do you mean 'backwater planet'? What's that supposed to mean? he said.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:34 pm

she turned to Jason and said,

'I wasn't going anywhere. I was just trying to get away from my home planet. And by backwater I mean that it's under developed compared to other planets, and you guys are complete unaware of life forms on other planets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:56 pm

"So and back to what I was saying. I'm not jealous I'm happy for Jason. And its good to know that your full of it." Angel didn't really understand what Moonblaze and Jason were talking about. "And how are we under developed. Maybe we don't want to know about other planets. And who are you to judge miss I want to kiss random guys." He said making himself seem pretty jealous.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 7:45 pm

Moonblaze sighed and said to Jason,

"He really isn't a good listener is he?" She turned to Angel and said,

"Look when Ii said that your planet was under developed I meant nothing by it. It's under developed because its not awere of other planets. I meant no disrepect. The only way for a race to andvance itself is help from aother race, it common knowledge....... and for the last time I had to kiss him, or I wouldn't be able to talk to you right now.....ok?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 7:52 pm

Jason shrugged to Moonblaze. You get used to it... Anyway, uh... what are you going to do now that you're here? he asked.

She landed here accidentally and says she wasn't going anywhere. She seems to have nothing to do with herself... Society probably wouldn't accept her here though. Hmm.... Titans East is in need of another member. Maybe if she decided to stay here.... nah... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next