Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 6:23 pm

Moonblaze continued to try and talk to the strange boy. She then said,

"I've got an idea, maybe I can motion what I'm trying to say." She began to talk while making body movements she hoped would help him understand what she was saying. If he understood she would shake her head rigerously indicating that he was correct. She began to said while signaling,

"I, am... sorry, sorry, do you understand? Sorry. My name is Moonblaze."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 6:38 pm

Oooo... I love this game... uh... you... you poke, no stab... I yes...no.... think.... mayonnaise? Jason guessed. Wait a second... Are you trying to make fun of me?! he said angrily and crossed his arms and furrowed his brow.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 7:57 pm

Tiger Claw had decided to cut class at the academy that day. He hated it there and the only reason he was a member was to keep Julius off of his back.

He was out committing basic crimes. He loved terrorizing Steel City. Mostly because the titans were so few in numbers. He was crouching in the bushes near a rail road track with a train coming near. He jumped out of the bushes and into the conductors apartment. He threw the conductor out of the train. He was now in control of the train and intended to destroy it with everyone inside save him who would jump ahead of time. He was hoping that no titans would foil his plan.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 11:23 pm

Moonblaze say that he didn't understand what she was saying. She shook her hands in a waving no fashion. She then put her hands on her nead and tried again. She decided this time to keep going until he understood what she was saying. She tried again to try and tell him her name.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 11:36 pm

jason was becoming rather irked.

Well atleast she seemes relatively friendly and non-hostile. Still, I'll have to find a way to communicate with her... he thought. Maybe angel will be able to make some sense of this...

He scratched his head and motioned for Moonblaze to follow. He morphed into an eagle again and took off. He flew higher and higher and looked about to find Angel.

Last edited by on Thu 20 Sep 2007, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2007, 11:52 pm

Moonblaze, stop and started to follow him. As she followed she began to think,

"This world is very wierd. There are animals to can turn into people. there are little metal things rolloing around on wheels, and these tall metal things. This sure is a weird place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep 2007, 12:50 am

(Noone seems to pay attention to the original titan city no more so im goin to just randomly post.)

Kimberly continued to take whatever she wanted from nay store she desired. With her great speed, she did so without even being seen.

"It is so boring here." She said, with her hands full of expensive items.

Soon, she was back taking anything she desired. (*sighs*)
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep 2007, 8:32 am

Azrael's meditation was interupted by the cries from below. He listened to hear that many nearby stores had been robbed. He sighed and disappeared into the building with a flash of dark energy. He reappeared down on the streets and looked about. There was no sign that anyone had been near the stores any time recently. He noticed a newspaper that was lying in the road suddenly kick itself up and then float back down as if something had gone by quickly.

Azrael soon pieced together the clues and leaned against a wall of one of the shops as if nothing happened. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

It's hard to keep track of him, but I can sense him whenever he stops. Perhaps he is moving in a pattern I can discern. *groan* Why do I even care? I promised my self I wouldn't use my powers for something so menial... The Titan's ought to be all over this by now. I guess I'll just let them know then... he thought. He walked down an alley way where he wouldn't be noticed and stood in the shadows.

Soon a great black raven could be seen in the sky which lead down to where most of the robberies were taking place. It faced Titan's tower, hoping to warn them of trouble, but soon receded back into the dark alleyway where Azrael sat panting. He hadn't used his powers much recently and they tired him out quickly, especially to release something as great as the raven.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep 2007, 4:26 pm

Lehava left work after she saw that the people that had come into her Ramen shop weren't people that wanted to hurt her. They only wanted to get Ramen.

Lehava sighed while she stared at the Teen Titan tower. She smiled then started to walk forwards. 'Since I have this new power all I have to do is go in and out...it's not like they will notice me wanting to know who they are and why they asked me to go to their place...' Lehava thought while she ran to a taxi.

-couple minutes later-

Lehava smiled while her body turned invisable. She looked at her hand that she couldn't see. she smiled and started to put her hand threw the door. It took her sometime to get threw the door and into the room. But when she got in there she gasped.

(okay i'm in the west tower and i'm breaking in...I wonder what I can do if nobody will stop me...?)

Last edited by on Tue 18 Sep 2007, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 9:35 pm

[sigh............. pssshh forget it.. screw this angel guy...]

Jason gave up on finding his fellow titan and dropped toward a park on the more green side of the city. He landed on the back of a bench and morphed back into his usual form. He sat and sighed. He looked to Moonblaze and frowned.

Dangit... I'm completely useless.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 10:09 pm

Moonblaze followed him down to the beach she sat down and the sand and sighed. She tehn started to listen to the people talk around her. She saw a boy talking to a girl, and the biy seemed to have never met the girl before. She listened intenly to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 10:26 pm

Jason watched Moonblaze curiously and fingered his chin. He really had no idea what to do with the girl or what she may be thinking of the place.

Where are you from? he asked, as if she suddenly may have understood. You fell... From the sky... You're not of earth are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 10:29 pm

Angel swooped down behind Jason and Moonblaze. "Hey Jason whats going on. Oh yea were you looking for me. And whos this." Angel said trying to find out whats going on.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 11:17 pm

Moonblaze put her fnger to her mouth signaling Jason to be quiet so she could listen to what the two kids were saying. As Angel came down her attenion was til on the two. She then started to nod her head, as if she was understanding something. She studied what the two here saying for a while. She then turned towards the two and said very staggeredly,

"M..m..mmmyyy. Na...na...naammee. Is, Moonblaze!" She was excited that she said it and said it again,

"My name is Moonblaze!"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 11:28 pm

Jason was surprised that she had picked up so quickly on the two stranger's conversation. He almost thought she could speak english the whole time and was just screwing with them.

My...name...is...Jason. he said slowly.

If she said it herself she'll understand me saying it. he thought. He then turned to Angel.

Heya slowpoke, why didn't you get here sooner? You're always beating me in our races over the city. he teased. Anyway, help me out with this. This girl seems lost and confused. I want to help her, but I'm kinda useless with this kinda thing... I'm beginning to doubt she's even a natural human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 11:36 pm

"Oh, well your the smarter one. Try to get her to talk or something she said her name. And Hi Moonblaze my name is Angel. Where are you from?" He was also curious to find out about this girl.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 11:37 pm

Moon blaze smiled because she finally understood what he said. She then said,

"Jason, Angel?! Hi, Jason, Angel." she said this a staggred voice. She then looked up and began to think . She then looked at them and said,

"Me, no, here. Me Tamaranian." She pointed to herself hoping that they would understand, because this was all that she could say at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2007, 11:48 pm

"Hey Jason whats a Tamaranian?" He asked in a whisper. He then turned to Moonblaze. "Oh so your a Tamaranian huh. Cool." He then looked towards Jason hoping he knew what she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2007, 3:11 pm

(Just gotta say... The only way you could learn to speak English that fast, is if you do like Starfire, which is kissing someone who speaks English. People from Tamaran seemingly have the ability to learn languages that way...)
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2007, 4:38 pm

Lehava looked around, the rooms were empty and there wasn't anybody in the titan tower room one. she sighed then crossed her arms.

'This isn't fun when there isn't anybody around to see about who they are!' Lehava sighed but she soon became sick again, She looked around and ran to where she thought that there was a bathroom. And she was right, she ran in and puked into the tolet. 'So much for not being visable to the eye sight.

Lehava sighed while she sat near the tolet, she was waiting for the next puke to come a long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2007, 4:48 pm

(wow Beck I didn't think that you would put your char sick like u R. oh well...oh yea i'm @ west at the moment)

Blake looked around while he stood infront of a bank. He had three other hims all over the town at the important bank.

He looked around and smiled, he closed his eyes and when he opened them there stood another one of him. "Well you know what to do." He said while pointing to the banks doors. The other him smiled and nodded. The second him walked into the bank while the real him stood there waiting. He looked down at his watch smiling.

'The time has been set let's see how long it's going to take for all four of them to rob the banks here.' Blake crossed his arms waiting to hear and see what will happen.

About five minutes later the banks alarms went off and police could be heard. Blake smiled to himself while another him pulled up in a black van.

The other him's had robbed the banks and everything. They were just waiting for the fourth him and the real him to hurry up.

Blake got in the front seat and smiled. The fourth him ran out of the bank while the poilice siners could be heard louder.

Blake smiled to himself while he got away with money.

(well not really got away but got away from the poilice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 4:24 am

(wow. I think everyone died....oh well...)

Kimberly was still around the whole city, stealing and destroying anything that got in her way. She ran fast through the whole city. She even made it through a pretty big bank, staling a fair amount of money. She came to small child who got in her way. She picked him up by his arm and threw him as far as possible. [BORED!!!]

"I guess I rule this city now!" He said as she ran around once more,m hands full of luxuries.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 6:02 am

Moonblaze started to get annoyed, by the the language barrier between them. She screameed out in a fit a rage. His the turned and grabbed Jason by the head and gave him a kiss on the lips. She stop and then smiled and said,

"Maybe I can do this right this time. Hi my name is Moonblaze,and I'm from the planet Tamaran."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry stilll at home watching tv was interruppted by the alarm/ It said that some was robbing stores and banks at increaidible speeds. He sighed and said,

"It's Kimberly. I'll take this one." He ran out of the tower, and took off into the air, on a flying piece of land. He arrived were Kimberly was, and said to her,

"What do you think your doing Kimberly? You littl stealing speer ends here."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 9:40 am

Jason was taken completely by surprise. His arms flailed madly in the air as Moonblaze kissed him. His eyes were cartoony spirals and his mouth was open slightly in a dazed grin. He promtly fell of the bench and laid half unconsious on the ground, eye twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 12:58 pm

(dude i shoulda named her fasto =D)

Fasto (hahaha), still running around like crazy came to a complete stop in front of Terry, hands filled with jewelery and chicken and a golden crown tilted to the side on her head.

"You really think you can stop me?" She said as she took a bite of the chicken. "Go ahead and try if you like."

She said as in a second, the image of her faded away and there was mad wind flying everywhere that seemed to be her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next