Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Digimon RP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:53 pm

Hitori rolled his eyes and sighed again. He crossed his arms and returned his attention to the fight. Dorumon, forget it. We're leaving. They can handle Dark Greymon. Psshh.... yeah right... he said and turned to walk off into the city. He had enough of the battle and being ignored. They didn't need him.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 12:08 am

Kiske smiled and said to KC,

"Good, just get some rest."

Kiske looked over at Hitori and said,

"Hey Hitori where are you going?! You can't just leaves your friends. Especailly at a time like this.Tch!" Kiske then started to think to himself,

"There he goes being his same old moppy self again. His been like that for as long as I can remeber. You would think that I'd be use to it by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 9:56 am

KC was still tired as she rested on his back, she would nod off from time to time but then shake herself awake, she didn't get why Hitori was leaving again though.

"Hitori, wait come back...."

She didn't really know any of these kids but she liked them and felt comfortable with them to an extent and didn't think it was a good idea for any of them to go off on their own.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:10 am

Hitori stopped walking but didn't turn. No, keep walking Hitori. Keep going, there is nothing for you here. he told himself. Still, inside he had never wished to be alone.

Dorumon looked up at him. Hitori, we will gain nothing from secluding ourselves. he said.

Hitori's burrow furrowed as he turned. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked over to the others with a resenting frown. He refused to say anything though. Dorumon followed quietly behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:17 am

KC smiled softly at him, glad he came back, she looked into his eyes and saw sadness and pain there and wondered why. It made her upset to see this though and wished there was something she could do to make it better.

"Is....is everything alright? You seem so sad."

She looked at him with sad eyes and finally pulled herself together getting off Kiske's back and walking to him til she was right in front of him and looked at him.

"Why do you always try to be alone, to seclude yourself from everyone?"

She said this softly to him and she felt Gatomon hop lightly onto her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:27 am

I'm fine. I can handle myself. Hitori said huffily turning to the side. It's no concern of yours

Dorumon smiled slightly up at Gatomon on KC's shoulder. This world was strange to him, but seeing another of his kind was reassuring.

[grr... can think of what to type >_<]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:34 am

KC reached her hand out to his, but then hesitantly withdrew it. Holding it to her her she looked down sadly, it hurt her to see him like this, even though she barely knew him.

"Hmm, I know your in pain, I understand....the pain of being alone...."

She said this softly as she continued to look down, she knew how he felt at least a little even though she didn't know why he was the way he was.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:43 am

Kiske sighed and said,

"Hitori I never really did understand you. I mean me Takashi have been friends with you for years. I still don't get you you want to distance yourself some us. And you know you're the most level headed out me you, and Takashi. So you know we can't do this without."

Kiske gave his usually care free smile, and rubbed the back off his head.

Last edited by on Tue 04 Sep 2007, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 10:50 am

Hitori saw her sad look and frowned more. Dammit Hitori. This is why you should've left when you had the chance! The most contagious thing is a bad mood and right now it's spreading like ebola. Way to go chum... he thought. He sighed and turned to Kiske.

I really don't think it's been quite as long as you seem to remember, and I don't expect you to understand me. If you think you know me so well then why can't you lay off? he said. When he had moved he had been desperate for friends like anyone would and he had met Takashi and Kiske. Now it seemed to be a mistake and only caused trouble and discomfort.

Dorumon's mood seemed to sag a bit too. He sighed and sat in the dust. He was beat up from the battle and completely exhausted, but still didn't draw attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 11:05 am

Kiske smile at hitori and said,

"Because we're friends. No we're not friends, me you and Takashi are best friends. That way I won't lay off. And you should know that by now. " Kiske then looked as Coronamon come flying into his face. He catches him and says,

"Woah Coronamon! You guys are getting you ass handed to to you." Coronamon bonks Kiske on the head and says,

"You think wedon't know that. We can't be this thing like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 1:31 pm

KC looked and noticed he was right, she watched as Gatomon continued to fight before getting hit straight into KC's arms. KC fell back from the force which Gatomon was thrown back with and shook her.

"Gatomon.....come on Gatomon you have to get up......"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:15 pm

As the attacks failed the Dark Greymon seemed to be getting stronger. Suddenly lava began to rise from the ground and a leak of three exruptions began to surrond Dark Greymon. As that occured he began to glow a evil black color.

"Dark Greymon Digivolve to Dark Mettttaallll Greyyymooonnn,"

Suddenly it had changed form and shape. It was about ten times as stronger as before. What were the kids going to do. Beating it was imp[ossible before but now that it was a ultimate level digimon what were the kids fgoing to do. Find out next time on digimon digital Monsters. (lol i love saying that)
Takashi got up an dbegan to run back. He had such fear in his eyes the braveness and courage he had before was gone and no where to be found.

"You guys we will die if we continue this shitty ass fighting espically agasnt a ultimate level digimon,"
said Takashi

He went over to KC and grabbed her and Guilmon grabbed Gatomon. They ran into the forest and hid n a cave. Takashi didnt want to lose Guilmon he knew from the digimon game what happeend if they would lose and the level differance was too great.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:25 pm

KC hadn't been expecting this and was surprised when they were suddenly in a cave, she looked at him and wondered why he took her and not his friends.

"What about Kiske and Hitori, you don't even know me, their your friends, why not take them?"

She looked at him strangely and then around the cave, she sighed a bit and wondered why here and how long they'd have to stay.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:27 pm

"Your not feeling well and their one of teh fastest people I know. They shoudl respond and should be behind us and get here soon. Even their not dumb enough to stay and fight," said Takashi

He smiled an dlooked at her he sat her down by him and looked around the cave. WHat were they going to do? Would they just stand their and let the beast terriorize thge people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:31 pm

KC was still tired, but she still didn't think it was good leaving the other two behind, they could be trapped or hurt.

"I'm ok, its the other two I'm worried about."

She said this and looked at him with anxious eyes and sighed, knowing being worried wasn't going to help in any way, she really was useless.

"Well....thank you....for taking me away from the danger....I just wish I could have been more help."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:35 pm

"But really it was a quick response i really didnt have time to respond so i just had to do what my brain lead me to do," said Takashi

He smiled and rubbed his head. He knew that he should go get them, but he had a feeling that they were on their way. Takashi really knew that those two werent dumb, but werent the smart ones either none of them were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:44 pm

KC sighed a bit and nodded she sat with her back against the cave and her knees curled up to her chest, she felt shy around him and didn't really know what to say.

Why am I always so useless to everyone.....why am I a digidestined, Gatomon will probably just die.....like my parents....
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 4:55 pm

Kiske ran into the cave with Coronamon o his back screaming,

"Ahhhhh, you son of bitch!" Kiske then a sort of front summersalt roll inot the cave. He dusted himself of and said, to Taksashi,

"Takashi, you're a grade A ass you know that? I can't believe you just ran off like that. But it's all cool, I'm straight, you alright Coronamon." Coronamon with his head down panting, puts up one finger and says,

'Yeah, Yeah I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:01 pm

Takashi put his head on KC an dsmiled. He saw that ashe didnt have any friends here and wanted to be her first. She was very pretty and attractive. He smiled and looke dup at her beautiful face. Takashi was tired and hated sleeping on the floor so he rested on her feet. As Kiske walked in Takashi smiled and got up.

"Dude I thought you guys would follow me,"
said Takashi

He grinend and threw a rock at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:06 pm

KC was surprised when he was so close to her and blushed a bit as she saw him looking at her. She looked away when she heard Kiske come tumbling in and went over to him.

"Are you ok?"

She then saw Takashi throw a rock at Kiske and ducked not wanting to get hit. She sighed though and thought she'd let the two boys work it out and sat back against the wall, she was feeling more tired than before.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:20 pm

Kiske got hit in the head with the rock. A dumb look came on his face.He turned towards Takashi and started laughing as he threw the rock back his head. He then said,

"Yeah I guess I should be use to it by now. Every time there's a girl around, your minds in a whole other place." Kiske looked up at KC and said,

"Yeah I'm ok, I'm glad to see that you're looking better." kiske then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:30 pm

"Kiske shut the hell up. Your just mad because your gay," said Takashi

He laid back an dput his head back on KC's lap. He then began to rub her hand on the side were Kiske couldnt see and smiled. Takashi wanted to know how KC would take this.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:34 pm

A while passed and Hitori never showed up in the cave.

Him and Dorumon had fled in the other direction and now bounded over the rubble in the smoldering city. Hitori, we can't keep running like this, and I'm in no shape to keep fighting, especially against an ultimate. We need to hide. Dorumon said. Dark Greymon had given up on the others and now chased him and Hitori through the city, destroying everything in his path and apparently enjoying the game very much.

Don't you think I know that? Hitori said angrily. There was an alleyway up ahead. Here, turn here. It'll slow him down a bit. There should be a shelter nearby too. he said and turned down the darkened alleyway. Dorumon followed and Dark Greymon tired to as well. The passage was a bit to narrow and his shoulders took out chunks from the two buildings to the side. He roared and slowly scraped through the alley.

Hitori chanced a look back and smirked seeing he was slowed temporarily. Come on, there's a shelter nearby. This way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:35 pm

KC blushed and looked down at Takashi, her hair hiding her face from Kiske as she felt him rub her arm.

"What are you doing?"

She wondered if he was testing her and thought she might test him back, she barely knew him and wasn't really sure how she felt about any of them as she barely knew any of them.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:37 pm

"Just following my heart," said Takashi

He whispered this so Kiske couldnt here him. He continued to rub his fingers on here he smiled and looked up at her. Takashi wasnt really testing her he was starting to fall for her an dhoped she would too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next