Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Digimon RP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2007, 8:36 pm

KC had been knocked unconcious when the earthquakes and meteors started hitting, she had been outside and the shaking had knocked her off balance and into the wall of a building as she hit her head. When she woke up she saw that things were a mess and she looked around trying to make sense of it all

"Wh-where am I, is this a hallucination......from being hit on the head?"

She looked around to see if anyone else was around and wondered where she was and if this was real, it looked where she was but suddenly a cat appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey KC, I'm Gatomon and I'm your digimon."

Gatomon smiled at KC and then hugged her.

KC was surprised when a cat type creature suddenly appeared and talked to her, even more so when she told her what she was and then hugged her.

"I must have hit my head way harder than I thought."

Last edited by on Thu 30 Aug 2007, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 11:24 am

[gosh no one posting.. ima do som'm... >_<]

Suddenly Dorumon's ears perked up. He lifted his head and sniffed the air. Hitori noticed. What is it? What's up?

Another digimon nearby. Dorumon replied.

Another digimon? These thing are everywhere. Whatever, is it hostile? Where is it? he asked. Dorumon lifted a claw and pointed off to a couple silhouettes in the distance. Ok, lead the way. Hitori said and they headed off toward where Dorumon indicated. Hitori could make out girl and a strange looking cat by a partially collapsed wall. Dorumon watched Gatomon curiously with hard eyes and Hitori stood at his side, not knowing what to expect. His green digivice began glowing slightly again and he looked at it. It displayed some information about the new digimon.

Gatomon, a cat-type digimon. Attacks: Lightning punch and Cat's eye hypnotism. Champion level! Wow, it sure doesn't look it... Hitori thought, looking over the little information provided by the strange device.

Uh, hello. Are you alright? he asked. Dorumon relaxed a bit, but still remained alert.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 1:12 pm

Kiske chased after Hitori, tey arrived at the place where the other digimon was. Kiske stood there, and said,

"You can't just go running off like. Especially if it's champion level." Coronamon sitting on top of Kiske's head said,

"Yeah Hitorimon, you guys could have been hurt." Kiske saw the girl and her digimon and said,

"Cool you have a Gatomon. So I guess we weren't so special after all huh, Hitori?, O hi my name is Kiske."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 1:22 pm

Bite me. I could handle myself if something happened. Hitori replied. What makes you think she'd be senseless enough to randomly attack anyway?

Dorumon turned his glare on Coronamon but said nothing. Hitori crouched by KC. You're hurt aren't you? he said rather bluntly. He didn't try to be insensitive, but just seemed to be that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 2:26 pm

KC felt a bit dizzy from hitting her head as she saw the two boys and more digimon, she looked at the one beside her asking if she was ok and smiled.

"Y-yeah I think so..."

She stood up and fell to the side.

"Or maybe not so much....."

Gatomon went over to her worried.

KC.....are you ok....what happened?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 2:40 pm

Hitori stood and turned away. He walked back through the rubble, going no where in specific. Dorumon caught up and looked to his new tamer. Shouldn't we do something to help? he asked.

Unless she's got a concussion or something there won't be any lasting injuries. I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm not even sure I could or would help if it was worse. It's no concern of ours. Maybe Kiske will quit bothering me and help her. he said, facing forward with his hands in his pockets. He finally turned and looked to Dorumon. And I don't mind the occasional suggestion but don't forget who's who in this partnership. If you've been doing good so far. Keep listening to me and we'll be ok. We'll get through this and I promise I'll make you strong. he said. Dorumon nodded sullenly and followed as his side, behind by half a step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 2:49 pm

KC shook her head a bit and stood herself up right, she had a bit of a headache but was otherwise ok it seemed. She looked at the boy and his digimon as they walked away and wondered why.

Gatomon saw KC was watching the boy and tugged on her leg a bit until she looked at her.

"KC what's wrong? Is everything ok?"

KC kneeled down before Gatomon and smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I think so, so your Gatomon huh? Well its nice to meet you....but what do I do with you?"

Gatomon looked at KC and smiled.

"Well I don't really know.....but I've been waiting a very long time to meet you and I'm glad I'm finally getting to...."

KC smiled and lifted up Gatomon onto her shoulders and took a look at her pink digivice.

"Well let's look around a bit and see how the city looks ok?"

She began walking and was saddened to see that so many things were in disrepair.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 8:08 pm

Kiske looked at Hitori walk away and said,

"Hey Hitori we can't just leave them by their selves. Hey Hitori.......O forget it......THere he goes being his same old moppy self." Kiske followed after the girl and said,

"Hey, I don't think you should be moving around to much. We don't know what kind of damage that blow to head cold have caused. Bt the way what's your name? My name is Kiske, and this is Coronamon."
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2007, 10:11 pm

After dozing off into the thoughts of wonderring what happenned, Umiza appeared back into reality by a little poke down by his leg. Before he looked he noticed everyone left. He look down and to his surprise, saw a little creature about 2 or 3 feet tall. He face started to turn pale and red as the creature looked at him with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Agumon. What's your name?" The little creature said to Umiza, calling himself Agumon.

Umiza stood there frozen with a weird expression on his face as he tried to not be so frightenned. His face started to swer horribly and his face got even redder. Soon, he yelped in horror as he stared at the Agumon, but now running around.

"Um. Are you okay?" Agumon said, trying to be polite to Umiza.

After awhile, Umiza got used to the idea, but taking a lot of time to get used to it. "Alright. I'm okay." He said, trying to catch his breath. "Now...what are you again?"

"My name is Agumon. I'm a digimon." Agumon said to him once more.

"A...digimon?" Umiza said, confused. "I never heard of that. Well anyway, I'm Umiza. Why are you here?"

"Well....I don't really know. But I do know that I'm your partner." He said with a happy expression.

"My...partner?" Umiza said, still confused. "I don't understand. But you can explain to me another time. Maybe when I'm not so freaked out." He said as he stood up. "Let's go see if there's any more of you around here. I mean...the good kinds of you."

"I bet there are. There are many good digimon. I just don't know how many are here." Agumon said as he scratched his head with his sharp claw.

They continued their conversation as they walked onward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 10:41 am

KC turned back to Kiske with a smile, she didn't want to worry him, although she didn't even know him. Still she didn't like people to worry about her.

Gatomon looked at the boy and then back at KC.

"Maybe he's right KC...you could have really hurt yourself..."

KC shook her head, she had a headache, but she didn't think it was anything serious.

"Really I'm fine, thanks for your concern though, I'm KC by the way."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 11:23 am

(red is my rping color Demon >_< lol)

Takashi looked the girl with a cnfused look on his face. He knew she wasn't ok. No body coul after getting hit like that. Guilmon still looked as clueless as ever. Takashi didn't really cae because he knew that Guilmon was a good and strong digimon. So his intellgence really meant squat to him.

"Ok peope don't you think we should be looking around Tokyo. Finding more digimon who could be harming other defensless people. The might even be able to tell us what is going on," said Takashi

He began to walk and Guilmon folowed.

"Takashimon, but..." said Guilmon

He quickly shut up and continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 12:23 pm

Kiskse smiles ad says,

"Well I think we should stick close to you just in case. Besude there be mre digimon like Takashi said." Kiske's digivic stated to crazy and he said,

"And it looks like there's one somewhere up ahead." Coronamon then said,

"Well let's hurry and get there before other's get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 12:49 pm

KC sighed, she wondered why these kids who didn't have a clue as to who she was cared so much, she thought it was nice of them, but she also felt a bit of sadness as she thought of the parents she never had to care.

"Really I'm fine, but ok I'll go with you."

She rubbed her head a bit and squinted a little sighing again as she followed along with Gatomon on her shoulders.

Gatomon kept a close on KC as she was still worried about her.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 2:55 pm

Kiske looked at the girl and said,

"That hit to the head looks like it really got you in in some bad shape. If you start to feel dizzy just let us know so you can rest awhile." Kiske looked at his digivice and said,

"We're getting close to the target. Get ready Coronamon." Coronamon sitting on top of Kiske's head shock his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 3:08 pm

Hitori's digivice began beeping and it lit up. Dang it. What's up with this thing! What now? he said looking at it. It displayed map and a red blip slowly advancing toward the center, apparently Hitori. Dorumon's nostrils flared and his ears perked up. Don't tell me... ANOTHER digimon!? Where are they all coming from? Hitori wondered aloud. Whatever, lets go find it. They've done enough damage to this city as it is. Dorumon nodded and they ran off toward the signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 6:50 pm

KC smiled and nodded, but she wasn't going to let some strange kids worry about her, she would deal with it just fine. She rubbed her head more, her headache getting a bit worse, but she kept walking.

"KC I think you should listen to Kiske and take a rest."

KC sighed, it seemed they weren't going to let it go so she nodded.

"Alright, I guess I could take a bit of a rest, but I don't want to hold you guys up so please go ahead, I'll be alright."

She looked smiled at them as she leaned against a wall and sighed sliding down it and sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 7:10 pm

Suddenly a digimon crashed in front of the group.

"Dark Nova blast," said the creature.

Suddenly a black fame of fire came out of it's mouth and headed owards the group. Takashi's digivice began o shake once again,

"Dark Greymon a champion level digimon.His Dark Nova blastis hot enough to burn through the polarice caps," said Takashi

He quickly jumped to the floor and ducked from the attack.

"Pyro Shpere," said Guilmon

His attck hit the dark nva blast but was absorbed byit.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 7:25 pm

Hitori could see the digimon ahead. He stopped and let Dorumon attack.

Hyper Dash Metal! Dorumon said and charged Dark Greymon. He ran faster and faster as a metal barrier began forming infront of him. He rammed into the digimon's side, but it seemed to do little damage. Greymon leaned away a bit and but regained his footing and snarled as he lashed out with his tail, smacking Dorumon through the air and back quite a bit. Dorumon rolled to a stop and stood. Hitori was at his side and looked him over quickly.

Dang, he's to big. You can't compete with a champion level digimon they way you are now. he said. He looked over at Takashi and Guilmon. It looks like they're not having anymore luck than us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 7:29 pm

KC felt the ground shake and fell over, she looked at her digivice and saw a digimon and then two other dots, she felt her headache getting worse from all the shaking and held her head in her hand.

Gatomon shook her and looked worried.

"KC....KC are you ok....what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 7:38 pm

"Dark Nova Blast," said Dark Greymon

The fireball went aiming straght for KC. She seem to dramatized and was in pain. Takashi didn't have enough time to think. He quickly pulle dout a card and began to make a move.

"Digi-modify. Hyper speed active," said Takashi

Guilmon quickly began to run and move KC and gatomon away from the blast. Takashi dropped the card and looked at the dark greymon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 7:45 pm

KC hadn't even seen the attack coming and Gatomon had been so worried about her she didn't have time to stop it, when suddenly they were moved out of the way.

"What....happened?"

KC felt faint and sighed trying to stay conscious.

Gatomon looked at Guilmon and smiled.

"Thank you, sorry for the trouble."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 8:07 pm

Hitori watched, finding himself strangely worried about the others. He then swallowed and looked back at Dark Greymon. Fine, If you're going to play dirty like that then I guess I'll have to pull out all the stops. he says and digs in his satchel for his cards.

I'm sure I can do that same as Takashi. Everything here is just like in the game. And I NEVER lose the game. he thought. He was beginning to think he understood the digimon. They came to the real world, but were exactly the same as always. They're just programs. Just tools. This digivice is mine to use on him. Like in the game, I have to win and become stronger.

Digimodify, targeting activate.
he said, swiping the card he pulled from his bag through his digivice. He looked Dark Greymon up and down. His muscles and odd head armor would prove to tough for Dorumon's attacks. He would have to hit him somewhere more vulnerable. Dorumon, you won't be able to do any damage to his body. Aim for his eyes. I've given you the ability; don't disappoint me. he said.

Dorumon nodded. Right! Metal Cannon! he said and fired two shots for Dark Greymon's eye while he was still focused on KC and Takashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 8:12 pm

KC watched Takashi and Hitori battling Dark Greymon but was too tired and dizzy, plus her headache was really bad now. She passes out on the ground beside her, she hadn't really felt well since she hit her head, but she hadn't wanted them to think it was worse than it was, which didn't work well.

Gatomon shook the limp KC trying to wake her up.

"Hey wake up, wake up.....this is no time for a catnap.....KC wake up..."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 10:29 pm

Kiske reached down to help KC and said,

"Hey you can't to sleep. Not right now. YOu mt have a concousion if you go to sleep now you may not wake up." Coronamon battling drk greymon sent fire bal flying towards his head. Kiske still trying to wke up KC took out his cards and said,

"Digimodifyer, hyper speed actiate!" Coronamon began to run around greymon at a high speed, He then said,

"Petiete performance!"
He started to spin with fire around him, he spinnined alot faster ten he normally would. Kiske then did another card while corona went flying towards him he then said,

'I now if a use another card it will cancael the effect of the last but I already got yhe effect going that I want, so this should add even more power.........Digimodifyer, power boost activate." The fire around Cornamon got larger as it head towards grey mon and connected on is dhin. Greymon went sliding arcoos the ground. Kiske looked down at KC and said,

"Come on KC wake up!"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 10:40 pm

Takashi saw that KC was knockd unconious and quickl ran to her aid. He knew that te digimon needed to fightan they couldnt fight if theywere worringa bout a fallen friend. H quickly ran to her nd grabbe dher hand.

"KC wake up. wake up," said Takashi

He held her and treied to move her by placing her arm on his sholder and walking to the side. He leaned her on a tree.

"Takashimon I'll protect you," said Guilmon

Takashi smiled at Guilmon and pulled out another card.

"Digimondify Power activate," aid Takashi

Guilmon began to glow a bright red as he charged at dark greymon.

"Pyrosphere," said Guilmon

His attacks was as ig as the dark nova blast but to did nothing to the dark greymon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next