Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Digimon RP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Sep 2007, 11:01 pm

Kiske looked at the greymon and said,

"How the hell cn we bet this thing if we cn't even hurt him. Even with the cards it's no use. You guys need to get stronger. You guys need to digivolve." Kiske then lite up nd said,

'Yeah you guys need to digivolve" He strted to look through his cards and then said,

'O yeah I forgot, there is no such thing as a digivolvtion card. On the game they digivolve by them selves..... But if you guys don't digivolve then you guys might die here. I don't want to see you guys live already. We just meet." All of a sudden a blue card emerged his deck of cards. it was blue and had a picture of a little digimon on it. He looked it and said,

"What is this?"
As he said this Coronamon was hit and was sent flying across the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Sep 2007, 10:19 am

KC brought a hand to her head and rubbed it slowly as she woke up. She yawned and saw she was against a tree and there was a boy by her that she didn't know.

"Wh-what's going?"

Gatomon hugged KC then looked at the other digimon and knew she had to help them fight.

"KC its going to be ok....but I have to help the others fight."

Gatomon ran into the fray and slashed at the Dark Greymon, she was a champion, but she was so small.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Sep 2007, 1:40 pm

Kiske looked at the blue card as Coronamon went in for a noter failed attack. He looked closely at the blue card. He then showed it to KC and said,

"Hey KC. Do you think I should use it. I've never seen this card before. I have no idea what it's going to do." Coronamon goes in for a nother attack saying,

"Corono fist!" He punches the Greymon in the head and is knock back. He holds up the blue card next to the his digivice and his digivice atarts to go crazy. He puts into inside the scanner and thinks,

"I guess I should try it out....but."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Sep 2007, 2:01 pm

[grr... it's too early for digivolutions.... >_<]

Dorumon fired several more metal projectiles out at Dark Greymon's head. He leaned back a bit and Hitori took his chance for another attack. He grabbed another card and ran it through the scanner. Digimodify, strength activate. Now go Dorumon, charge him. he said.

Dorumon felt the power running through him and he charged Dark Greymon again. Hyper Dash Metal! he said and a metal barrier begins forming infront of him. He slams into Greymon head on with all his strength and drives him back quite a bit. As the evil digimon was vulnerable and hurt from the attack, Dorumon looks to Gatomon. Now's you're chance, attack. he said before being swiped aside again by dark greymon.

Hitori glared at no one in specific in the battle. He just glared at the fight in general. Three rookies and a champion can't beat one pitiful champion level digimon. Pathetic... he murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:16 am

Takashi left KC and quickly ran by Hitori. Guilmon stood in front of him and let out a huge roar. Takashi pulled out a card and music began to play (lol).

"Digimodify Stell Wings activate," said Takashi

Suddenly, wings made of stell apppeared on Guilmon's back. He began to fly and jumped in front of Dark Greymon. Guilmon'
s claws began to glow as he targeted the Dark Greymon's helmet.

"Rock Breaker," said Guilmon

The attack hit the greymon, but it smacked Guilmon and sent him flying back.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:35 am

Kiske took out a card and shouted,

"Digimodify Flame burst Active!"
Coronamon began to glow a bright red. He charged towards Dark Greymon, and said,

"Corono Fist!"
AN intense fire covered his fist. You could feel the heat coming from the suped up fist. Coronomon connected, but was sent flying back back the rampaging Greymon. Kiske looked at the monster and said,

"What's the deal with this thing. The other one would be long gone by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 6:42 pm

KC watched the boys fighting, she felt pretty useless as she couldn't seem to do anything except pass out and get hurt.

Damn I'm so useless.....their all fighting....and of course I can't do anything to help.....

Gatomon slashed around Greymon, she was faster so she could get more hits in then he could, but power was she wasn't quite a match for him in the form she was in. Still she knew she could do some damage, at least she hoped to.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 8:08 pm

Kiske ran to KC's side and said,

"What are you wanting for KC? Modify Gatomon. It's Champion level. It should beable to do the most damage regradless of how small she is. Here thia is how you do it." Kiske pulles out a card and said,

"Digimodify Hyper speed activate!" Coronamon then began to run around grey at a high speed and sent a blast of fire into it's eyes. Kiske smiled at KC and said,

"Now you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 8:37 pm

KC watched him modify Coronamon as he had before and as the others had as well, but she shook her head.

"I don't have any cards, and my digivice shows a digi egg."

She showed him and yawned she was feeling very tired again and rubbed her head, she hadn't fought yet and already this was just causing her trouble.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 9:00 pm

Kiske looked at her digivice and said,

"O I see. You digivice is different from ours." Kiske rubbed his head and said,

"Well I stumped. I guess Gatomon's so strong she doesn't need any modifiers." Kiske saw her yawn and said,

"Woah now. You can fall a sleep. You may have a concousion, and if that's the case you may not wake up. Plus now really isn't a good time to be sleeping. You know what I mean?" Coronamon then come rolling across the ground and then hopped up and charged at Greymon again.[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 9:39 pm

KC shook her head, she knew she couldn't fall asleep, but she couldn't help it, plus her head was hurting her badly.

"I know, but I'm just.....so....tired...."

She drifted off closing her eyes and leaning her head against the tree, she couldn't help it, she was just too tired, it was too hard to stay awake.

Gatomon kept fighting she knew she had to to protect KC, she wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:09 pm

Kiske grabbed her and off the tree. He shock her slightly and said,

"Woah, Woah KC. You're paying angerous game here. I can't let you go to sleep." Kiske stayed close to KC, making sure that he would keep her up. He then said,

"We have to keep you awake. How abou this, we can have a conversation to keep you up. I like the the color yellow. What's your favorite color." As he said this coronamon went flying into the tree. He hopped back up and attacked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:12 pm

KC's eyes opened slowly and sleepily she rubbed them and yawned trying to listen to Kiske, she heard him say his favorite color was yellow and thought about hers.

"Mines....violet....."

She yawned again, she wanted to go to sleep so badly, she was so so tired, and at this point didn't care if she had a concussion, she wanted to sleep, that was all.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:23 pm

Kiske sighed in relief and said,

"Ok, voilet taht's a nice color. I know you probably going to hate for keeping you up, but you'll thank me later........ I hope." Kiske then thought for a second and said,

"So, um what kid of music do you like. Hip-hop, rock, alternative,... you know. I'll listen to anything that's not country music." Kiske began to laugh a little. Coronamon swooped by them again, but this time he gracefully landed on his feet. He then chargered foward agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:31 pm

KC shook her head a bit trying to make the headache go away and think about what kind of music she liked, she liked a lot, everything really except country.

"I like....a lot....but I don't like.....country either...."

She tried to keep awake, but she really wanted to go to sleep, still she had to try.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:38 pm

Kiske smiled and shook her slightly again. Kiske then said,

'Ok we covered colors and music. Um,what do you like to do for fun? Do you have any hobbies."

Kiske began to worry about KC. He knew that if she fell asleep she'd be in trouble. He started to think about things to talk about to help keep her awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:43 pm

KC yawned, she was really tired and was about ready to drop off when he shook her and asked her what she liked to do for fun, she thought about it and shook her head again.

"Um.....ah.....what I like to do....for fun...? Um...."

She yawned again feeling her eyes droop a bit, she was getting more and more tired and trying to think was making her headache worse.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:51 pm

Hitori crossed his arms in annoyance. The battle was taking long and it didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Dark Greymon lashed out with his tail and sent Dorumon sprawling. He landed with his face in the dirt and tried to push himself up.

Come on Dorumon, get back in there! Hitori called out. Get up you fool!

Dorumon grunted in effort as he stood and barely managed to fire another projectile out at Dark Greymon. He didn't complain and summoned up the last of his energy. He didn't want to disappoint his master. He ran back into the fray to fight and was quickly blown back by another of Dark Greymon's attacks.

Hitori glared at the battle with dead eyes. He never wanted to be fighting along side the others, but knew it was too late to pull out.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 10:54 pm

Kiske looked at her dozing off and said,

"We really need to hurry up and beat this Greymon, so we can get some where for some help. This is getting bad." Kiske then lightly tapped the side of KC's face and said,

"Come up you got to stay up." Kiske started to think,

"What am I gonna do? Think Kiske, think..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:00 pm

KC sighed and yawned more tiredly, she could vaguely feel Kiske tapping her face, but she was so tired she dropped off.

I really....am useless....

She fell asleep again falling over and away from the tree to the ground, she just couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, it was just too hard.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:13 pm

Kiske saw her far sleep and and said,

"Ahhh shhhhhiiiittttt! Wake up KC! Wake up Dammit!" Kiske looked around and found a puddle. He then said,

'O god she going to hat me for this." He carried her over to the puddle, and slapshed the water in her face. He then screamed,

"Wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:18 pm

KC spluttered and shivered a little feeling awake, at least more so then before and she looked at Kiske as if he were mad.

"Why did you do that?"

She was tired and wanted to sleep, she had taken a blow to the head but that didn't mean she definately had a concussion and she wanted badly to just sleep it off.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:33 pm

Hitori watched to two with dulled eyes. He rubbed his fore head and groaned. Sighing in annoyance, he walked over to them.

Do I want to know what you're doing to her? he asked, still with the blank expression he usually wore.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:37 pm

Kiske sighed and said,

"well for one we're in the middle of a battle with a crazed digimon, second, we don't know if that blow to the head gave you a concousion or not. But if you want to risk then it's your deal. But I'm not going to leave you on the ground some where." Kiske picked her up and put her on his back and said,

"If you wat to risk it go ahead and go to sleep. I make sure to get you out of here if we need to run." As he said this Coronamon went swinging around a tree branch and lauched himself towards Greymon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2007, 11:44 pm

KC panted a bit and sighed, she knew he was just worried about her and she thought it was sweet of him to, but she wasn't sure now if she should go to sleep.

"Well....thanks.....for caring....."

She sighed on his back, she was tired but she tried not to fall asleep as she rested her head on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next