Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Digimon RP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:41 pm

KC's eyes were a bit wide but she smiled down at him and giggled softly as she looked at him, she didn't know if it was real or not so she had to keep testing him.

"Oh really, is that right? And what's it telling you?"

She whispered this back to him smiling and giggling more.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:44 pm

"That maybe me and you are meant to meet and become more than friends one day," said Takashi

He continued rubbing her with his hand. He whispered these things and smiled. He wondered what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:48 pm

KC didn't really know what to say or think as he said this, she sighed feeling him rub her hand and stroked his hair a little thinking about what he was saying.

"But...I mean....you barely know me....and I you..."

She was feeling drowsy and yawned a little leaning back against the cave wall trying to make sense of everything that had gone on today and to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue58/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue57/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 5:50 pm

"Don't you believe in love at first sight," said Takashi

He whispered once again he continued to rub her and smiled. He kne wKiske would be talking crap later, but didnt care much about what the homo thought. He continued smiling as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 6:05 pm

KC was about to drop off when he asked if she believed in love at first site and looked at him.

"I dunno....she leaned her head back against the wall....maybe."

She didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't want to tell him something that wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 6:15 pm

"oh ok... Do you like what i'm doing?" asked Takashi

He smiled at her and continued rubbing her led. Takashi was a cool kid, but got bored always hanging with guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 6:36 pm

KC sighed, she did like it and it made her feel very relaxed as she leaned back against the wall and sighed again closing her eyes.

"Yes it feels nice."

She said this dreamily as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2007, 8:15 pm

Kiske had a blank look on his face, as he heard Takashi talking to KC. He then said,

"Love at first sight? Come on Takashi you can do better then that. And you say I'm gay?....COme on really you could came up with something better then that."

Kiske then start to snickered with Coronamon. Both of them sat there laughing to themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 9:24 pm

Bob then comes to a street corner holding a gym bag as he comes back from boxing practice.

Agumon: "I cant breath!"

Bob: "Shut up Agumon you dont want anyone to hear you if they do were toast."

Agumon: "I'm really hungry cant we stop at a Mcdonalds."

Bob: "Were almost there take it easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 10:14 am

Dragos was walking with his Ipod playing some rock, and with Ryudamon in the shadows. Ryudamon ran at high speed as he followed Dragos. He suddenly hared a agumon close. He stopped. Dragos turned around and looked at Ryudamon. He Saw Ryudamon looking at something with a killing look.

Whats wrong. Why did you stop.
Said Dragos as he changed the song on his Ipod.
I just hared a digimon. A strong one i believe. Dragos, what shall we do. Asked Ryudamon.

As allways.. We check it out and if its trouble then slay.

Said Dragos. They turned and went to the place. He saw a Boy with his Gym bag.
Is it close.
Yes

Last edited by on Sat 15 Sep 2007, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 11:15 pm

Taishiro and Gabumon start to walk around the park. He had Gabumon in a disguise so no one would notice anything weird about him. "Hey Tai where are we going." Gabumon asked. "I guess we're just gonna walk around the park and get some fresh air. I know you hate being locked in my closet all day." Taishiro said. He then gave Gabumon a little smirk and started to continue walking. They sat on the nearest bench and watched as people by. "I'm bored I wish there was some action." Taishiro said looking at the sky then at Gabumon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2007, 9:53 am

[flame said its approved over msn so i can post. no need to teach me]

Dragos looked at the boy and then his digi-vice reacted. It showe a digimon.Agumon.. rookie type digimon.Dragos looked around and then looked in the shadows where Ryudamon was.

Ok Ryudamon sniff him out. Said Dragos. Ryudamon jumped out side and then looked around.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep 2007, 1:58 pm

Kiske looked at KC and Takashi and said,

"Alright you two, I think it's about time that we started to head out of here. We have no Idea what's going on out side. People might need our help, against those ramaging digimon."

Kiske sat there waiting for one of them to respond.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Sep 2007, 3:45 pm

Hitori and Dorumon crouched in the dark of the shelter. It was really nothing more than an old cellar. The rumbling of Metal Greymon trying to find them had subsided. The silence was only broken by the faint sound of Hitori grinding his teeth.

Hiding from him like a frightened mouse... *sigh* he muttered. He looked over at Dorumon's silhouette, barely visible in the dark. The digimon turned to him, showing his luminous eyes.

Something troubles you? he asked. He cocked his head slightly and his ears perked up.

Hitori said nothing and crossed his arms huffily. Look at him, beat up, bleeding, and barely able to stand and still asking how I'm feeling...........Well that's the way it should be! He's my digimon, my partner; here only to serve and protect me. There's nothing more to it. he thought and stood.

Come on, Metal Greymon's gone. I don't want to sit down here any longer than I have to. he said and edged toward where he remembered the door to be.

They were soon back outside in the city. The digimon that was chasing them earlier had lost interest and left to terrorize other parts of the city. Hitori and Dorumon walked about and found a deserted hospital. They walked in and looked about. This looks like a good a place as anywhere to rest for now. I only hope the others are ok... he said, but then shook his head and cleared his troat. I mean, uh... they had better be! Those cowards hiding in that cave are completely useless. They can get trapped and suffocate in there for all I care. And good riddance... he said, beginning to ramble trying to preserve his stern demeanor. Dorumon said nothing, but smiled. He could see through Hitori's false shell to the part of him that did care, even just a bit.

The two walked through the halls of the hospital looking for a kitchen of some kind. Hitori turned into a dark room and looked for a switch. He found it, but the lights didn't work. He groaned in annoyance and walked further into the room regardless, Dorumon at his side. Hitori stumbled over a fallen chair and buried his knee in a broken jar. He grunted as the glass peirced the skin. He winced terribly and gripped his bleeding knee as Dorumon rushed to his side worriedly.

Hitori! Stay here. I'll look for something to put on that, this is a hospital after all. Stay put and don't move that leg. he said lucidly, even though he was very worried. He dashed off with all the speed and agility of a fox through the hospital in search of help.

Hitori fell to his side and gritted his teeth, trying the push away the pain pulsing through his leg. His eyes were getting use to the dim light from a window at the other end of the room and he could make out the glass shards and blood covering his leg. He bit his sleeve tightly and began pulling out the pieces. He thought over what had just happened to take his mind off things.

Dorumon was ready to help no matter what. He was determined to fix my mistake. Why is that? Why would anyone do something like that for a miserable grouch like me? He is just a list of 0's and 1's after all... he thought. His views on digimon were becoming very blurred.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2007, 7:52 pm

Tai and Gabumon continued to roam around. "Its been boring lately hasn't it Gabumon." He said with a smile. Gabumon looked up at Tai. "Isn't that a good thing." He said following Tai. They started to look for digimon.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Oct 2007, 11:27 pm

[cough.... bump... AGAIN! seriously ppl! post!]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2007, 5:32 pm

[i guess this is past dead]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP Thread   Digimon RP Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5