Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 2:31 pm

Amela thought for a second then shrugged. "I was just going to name the boy Terry Jr. and if it was a girl I was going to name her Emily." She smiled.

"But...how about this." Amela walked forwards. "If it's a girl. I name her. If it's a boy you name him." She sat down near Terry. Smiling she spoke. "and if we have twins...and they are both girls you can name one and i'll name one." She looked at the Tv then back at Terry her smile was a little gone. "But if they are both boys I name one and you name the other...so that it is equal." While staring at Terry she smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Any name but Demoore, Blake and or Love is good." she said before kissing Terry on the cheek.

---------------------

Lehava who is now a computer illusion opened her eyes. She was in the main computer where they kept the names of people that they did things on. 'Send email to Katie.' she said while she quickly read the codes and started to sigh. 'Send to Katie.' another screen popped up. she looked and it said kaite___________ and ________ *meh don't want 2 look* lehava smiled and started to think on what the email should be.

'Katie, it is me lehava...i am now in the computer system. they have taken all my memories and put then onto a computer disk.-' she want on telling Katie on what Brother Blood was going to do with her body. She sighed when she was done. 'Do not come after me. When they realease me to my new body I will come looking for you, to talk. I know that you might think that it is not me but just believe.' Lehava took in a deep breath then went on thinking.

About ten minutes later she smiled and made the computer send the email.

She gasped when the computer door opened. she closed her eyes and disapeared off the screen. when she opened them she appeared in the lab where they kept her body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 6:04 pm

Karasu - north

Karasu continued wandering until he found his way into a bar. He looked around and tried to order a beer. The bartender asked for his ID after a long disbelieving stare at him. Karasu of course was under age and more-so had no ID. After a heated debate the man had enough and threatened that Karasu would have to leave if there was any more funny business.

Karasu gave up and instead amused himself by joining a game of darts with a few other customers. After winning a couple games the men got to betting. He made a wager that he could hit 3 bulls eyes in a row from the opposite side of the room, a full 30 feet. The three others gladly took the bet offering 20$ apiece. After completing the challenge easily, he moved to pluck the three darts from the board leaving the three stunned.

Alright, there you go. Three bull's eyes from across the room. Pay up. he said, grinning from behind his black leather mask. One of the men shook the surprise from him and advanced on Karasu.

No deal. There had to be some kind of trick or cheat. No brat like you could've pulled that off. I ain't paying. he said. Karasu stayed completely calm.

Fine, I guess I'll just have to take it for myself then... he said and began flipping through a wallet which had appeared in his black glove. The man patted his right buttox and flushed, not feeling his wallet there in his back pocket. Karasu had swiped the pocket book unnoticed long earlier, knowing this might happen. Soon after that a bar fight was raging and people were being throw across the room as well as smashed over the back of the head with bar stools. The bartender moved to his back room to wait it out.

Karasu was pinned against the wall by the man who doubted him earlier and was held up by the throat. Karasu could smell the alcohol on his breath even through to leather mask. I'll teach you ta mess wif' me you little- he said with a lisp from a swollen lip. Karasu was thrown into a table and landed unceremoniously behind its turned up surface as a bottle smashed over the other side. He stood and then ducked out of the way of another couple drunkards swinging at each other like there was no tommorow.

Sorry to leave, but I think I've had enough fun for one night. he said and heading for the door. Hope you don't mind if I keep this, it might come in handy later. he said waving the wallet he still held before disappearing out the door.

He put some distance between him and the bar before stopping in a quiet alley to look through the wallet. Heheh, no wonder he didn't want to pay. He's only got 8 bucks in here. he said to himself and pocketed the cash. He looked through all the other things on the leather wallet in case there might b something of interest. Picture of wife, crap. Picture of dog, crap. Receipts, crap. A few old business cards, crap. A gift card and a couple coupons for the dollar store, laughable but not crap.... he listing off the contents and tossing anything useless off to the side and pocketing anything valuable. He was about to throw the last of it when he came upon a picture of what seemed to be the man's teenage daughter. Ooo, hello. I think I'll hold on to this... He dropped the rest of the wallet into the mud at his feet and chuckled at the photo before pocketing it with the rest of the money and things. He set off down the road, knowing he had successfully burned up another couple hours of the day. He withdrew his hands into his sleeves after adjusting the brim of his hat. Funny how such a gross man could have such a cute kid. he said to himself and laughed again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason - east

Jason found himself in front of "Galaga" at a local arcade in Steel city, two levels from the high-score. His eyes were wide and fingers nimble as he twisted the joystick about, jabbing at the attack button. A zany grin sat on his face and his tongue stuck out of the corner of his mouth lightly. He barely dared blinking as the waves of enemies rained down on his little pixelated ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael - east

Azrael arrived at the apartment shortly and entered. He had no trouble finding it even in the chaotic city streets. He was sure to remember it when taken there by Prue. He got to the door and reached for the knob. It was locked to Azrael's annoyance. He frowned, knowing he didn't have the key. Unfazed, he found another way. He still held the handle and used his magic. The tumblers shifted and the mechanism turned without the key after a while of concentrating. Azrael had to work out how far each of the pins needed to be pushed into to release the turning shaft, but soon was satisfied to hear a metallic click as the door unlocked. He entered and closed the door behind him.

He could sense that Prue wasn't present and went to his temporary room without disturbing any of her things. He sat on the bed and removed his cloak. He tossed it and thanks to Azrael's help it landed hanging neatly on the corner of the door which sat open slightly. He stretched his legs and winced slightly, feeling a wound stretch. He found the first aid kit Prue had used earlier and a washcloth as well which he dampened with some clean water. He returned to the bed and removed the bandages. He cleaned the cuts with the washcloth and then set it aside.

Before putting on fresh bandages he stopped and rubbed one of the larger wounds which sat on his upper thigh. He laid his hands over it and a blue glow hovered about them. He closed his eyes and furrowed his brow in concentration and mental anguish. He grunted as the wound just barely closed and moved to the next major wound on the side of his right leg. The wound wasn't completely healed, it just closed. Azrael would then let it finish on its own. Once he had healed the major injuries to a comfortable point he began replacing the bandaging.

[new personal record, 63 lines. didn't even try ^_^]
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 9:36 pm

Terry looked down at Amela and held in his arms. He then started to kiss her on her neck and said,

"That sounds like a good plan."

Terry the turned his attenion to the Tv. He started the watch the Tv as he stayed on the couch holding Amela close. He then ten thought to myself,

"I making sure nothing ever happens to you and our kid. I promise with my life."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 10:05 pm

*so waisted*

Amela who was off day dreaming heard what Terry had thought. She smiled and thought. 'I'll try too.' She leaned her head on Terry and closed her eyes.

She was thinking of many things that would wonder threw her head. She opened her eyes and could see that Terry was off in his own little world while watching the Tv.

"I love you Terry." She whispered before closing her eyes again. Once again like every time that she got held by Terry she never wanted it to end. She took in a deep breath and took in all the love that she could and more.

Smiling she sorta doze off but she could still hear what was happening with her eyes closed.

*i'm so waisted that ido't no what 2 write*
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2007, 11:20 pm

Terry was very happy. This was the happiest that he had been in quite some time. Since he found that his Katie was still alive. The more he stayed with Amela, the happier he got. He never wanted to see anything happen to her again. He knew that she deversed a better life and was going to make sure she got one. He then started to rub on her. He then said ,

"I love you too, more then anything in the world."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 11:00 am

Amela smiled while she felt Terry's body heat she was happy still. She thought of something and started to laugh.

"You know...it's going to be cute to see you play dress up if we have a girl." She couldn't stop laughing, she pulled away from Terry trying to get her breath back from laughing so hard.

"its....it's....i'm gonna have to buy...a video cammera!" she yelled while she laughed some more. She looked at Terry while happy tears went down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 11:12 am

Love sighed while he stood in front of a mirror. he was looking himself over trying to figure out why his DNA wouldn't let him copy powers. he sighed and whipped his hand out and pointed it towards the soap. 'I knew somebody who could move things with their minds. If I copy his image-' love thought while his body turned into an twenty year old with white hair. 'then i should be able to copy his powers!' love tried his best to make the soap move, but it wouldn't. he twitched with anger, he quickly turned around and slammd his fist into the mirror. "FUCK!" he yelled after he saw what he had done.

He got dressed and ran to the lab where lehava was agrueing with the doctor. "how can you do it?" Lehava looked at Love confused. "How do you make yourself turn invisable and to walk threw walls!?" lehava still stared blankly at Love.

Blake Sighed while he stood in front of the cell where Amela's parents were in. they were still knocked out, 'should I let them go?' he thought while staring at them. 'they didn't do anything.' Blake reached his hand out towards the door handle. he stopped then shook his head. 'No, i won't do it.' he turned and walked back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 11:21 am

Kira smiled while she whiped the dust off from her clothes. The guys were all on the ground past out. "I told you that i wasn't in the mood to put up with you." She sighed then walked to her bike. She twitched with anger when she saw that there was a scratch on her paint job.
"Give me your money." She said to the casheir man. "What?" he asked, Kira twitched with anger, her fist turned into a dark green flame. "Give me your money." The casheir blinked and sighed. "Okay." he handed her the money, kira smiled then walked out.
"Thanks." she said before the door closed behind her. She slipped her googles back over her eyes and got on her bike. Tears were going down her face. "It's okay, honey...i'm going to find you a person to fix your injury." She took in a deep breath and started her bike up.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 12:37 pm

*lol u 2*

Lehava sighed while she stared at love. "You were already told on how I do my power." she said while appearing near Love. "I simply, think and do." she appeared near the doctor again.

"There's-" she smiled. "You want to copy my powers don't you?" she asked with a smile. She crossed her arms then laughed. "Good luck." she said while her smile fadded off her face. "If you can copy my powers Love, i'll give you all the information that I have on Amela and Terry." Love smiled. "But-" Lehava said while she raised her finger up at love.

"You only have a week to get it down." love glared at her. "But you know something." Lehava said while walking forwards so that she was heading towards love. "It took me a year to get control of the power. You only have a week." She disapeared with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 1:49 pm

Love twitched with anger. "I'll get it done within a week, so you better have that information ready." Love paused at the door then he turned around. "if your an illusion now why can't we know your secrets?" Lehava smiled.

Blake sighed while he walked down the hallway. 'I don't know what to do.' he thought while leaning up against a wall. 'stupid Demoore...gives orders then stops and now I haven't heard from Brother blood-' Blake stopped thinking when he heard yelling. "BROTHER BLOOD!!!!!!!!!! THE TESTS HAVE COME BACK!" Blake took off running towards the running. "AMELA'S BLOOD TESTS HAVE COME BACK!" A girl yelled while she typed on the computer screen.

Love paused when he heard yelling. he turned around and took off running he wanted to know what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 1:53 pm

Kira sighed while she walked back and forth from one end to another. She was waiting for her paint job to get finished. She tapped her foot on the ground then turned around. She had been waiting for about three hours.
A guy walked out and smiled. "she's a beauty and she's fix." Kira twitched. "It's a he." The guy nodded. "okay, he's a beauty and he's fixed for the paint job." Kira smiled with happiness. "thanks!" She yelled while throwing him the money then running to her bike.
"HONEY!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled while touching where the paint had gone off. "I'm so sorry...i'll take better care of you next time." she said while rubbing her head back and forth on the paint job. "You should be glad that his paint job is dried." Kira roled her eyes then got on it. "Don't tell anybody this." She said while starting it up. She smiled at the guy then pulled her goggles down. "See ya!"
She waved and took off.
'It's okay my honey.' she thought while riding down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 3:52 pm

( eh so confused on whats going on.)

Jaris walked out of the tower with his hoodie on. It was cold the streets looked barren. Jaris was on the bridge of sanity. His powers were slowly getting the better of him. His thurst for blood was slowly growing. It was the reason he wanted to leave the titans. He most likely leave a note when he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 3:57 pm

Kira got her bike back in the safety thing. She sighed while taking off her goggles. She looked around while the cold wind blew against her skin. She smiled when her hair flung with the wind. She smelled death but didn't care for it, it was death of a dog that had just gotten hit by a car. She was close to death as like life. She could feel everything around her, she was happy and she could feel her power go threw her body. (since she is a healer she should feel the life and death of people)
The happier she got the more she could feel the city. She closed her eyes, when she opened them her happiness was gone. She had just remembered that terry was in love with not her but with somebody else.
sighing she started to walk down the long side walk, she was bored and wanted to see on how many stupid guys would walk up to her and ask her on if she wanted to go out or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 6:36 pm

Blake skidded into the lab room where the nurse was. She had a smile on her face and he saw that brother Blood wasn't there yet.

"tell me." he said while walking forwards. the nurse looked at him funny. "I'm going to wait for Brother Blood to come." Love ran threw the door with the doctor behind him. lehava appeared near the nurse and smiled when she jumped.

"What is it?" the doctor asked while she sighed. "I'm waiting until Brother Blood comes in."

Love twitched from anger. "i have waited long for this! I DIED TO GET THAT SAMPLE YOU WILL TELL ME NOW!" He yelled while the nurse clenched onto a peice of paper. lehava turned around and frowned.

"tell them." Brother blood's voice said while love twitched from anger again. Blake looked around then saw that Brother Blood had walked into the room from another door.

"Tell us." blake said while he walked forwards again. The nurse nodded. "I went threw and got the cells to tell me if she was with child and how many." She turned around and typed stuff. "She's with child...but..." The nurse turned around. "the DNA won't tell me how many." Brother Blood smiled. "That's prefect." Love smiled. "It's just what I wanted to hear." Lehava started to laugh. Everybody looked at her, she turned around and the screen went blank.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 6:39 pm

Lehava smiled when the screens went blank. "Oops." she said with the smile. Brother blood stood there while the nurse and the doctor started to freak out.

"THREE DAYS WORTH OF WORK IS GONE!" The nurse screamed while lehava stared at Brother Blood. "I'm not going to let you hurt my friend." she said while the other screens went down. "Right at this moment i'm breaking all the codes and making them into nothing. I'm deleting everything that you have on Amela...and me." She kept her stare at Brother Blood. "And i'm deleting the secret files that you tried to hide, and also..." She grinned.

"Those stupid disks that you have hidden away in another lab try and put those into this system or any that's near here...i'll destroy them." lehava was trying her best to make it look like that she cared for amela. She did but she could have cared less if amela and or Terry died. More over Terry that she could have cared less over.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 10:16 am

Terry started to laugh and said,

"Yeah we need to hurry up and get a camera. I want to record you when you get you're pregant belly."

Terry started to laugh and then calmed down. He leaned back in the couch and said with a serious face,

"The mission starts in less then 3 hours. We need to get ourselves ready. Come on we need to go get some materials from down stairs. This time we're going to be prepared."

Terry got up and waited for Amela and follow him.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 11:48 am

Amela nodded and got up with him. "Yea well, I want to record when you pass out while im having the baby." she said with a smile on her face.

She sighed while she caught up with terry. when they walked down stairs Amela sighed again. She closed her eyes and remembered something.

"Terry, my powers...I have been meaning to talk to you about it." She said while holding her hand with her right hand. "My anger triggers the power and it makes it so that, I don't know what really happens all that I know is that I loose what i'm doing and i'm lost in my own little world...and lehava told me that the only way that i can be taken out of it is that if Pain and or a loud noise-" Amela stopped walking.

"Blake was wearing glasses that stopped me from going into his mind." She sighed then looked up. "Terry...if they all wear those glasses...my power is nothing. I can't do anything." she said while staring at him.

Last edited by on Fri 26 Oct 2007, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 1:01 pm

Kira sighed while she walked down the long side walk that seemed to have brought her to the middle of nowhere.
She sighed again before looking around, she put her hand threw her hair and looked at the ground. She turned around and started to refollow her tracks. She was trying to find out where she was.
She silpped her hands into her coat pockets and sighed again while the wind blew against her skin. She sighed again before walking to the main road. She looked around trying to find if there was anything that she could see that would hint that she was near somewhere, where she knew.
"Damn it." She said while looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 2:44 pm

Blake sat on a table and watched as the doctor started to work on a body.

"This is going to be hers?" The doctor nodded. "Yes, I got her in yesterday it seems that she was one of the many people that hated Demoore." he said while turning around to look at the computer. "She's like lehava...has the same DNA and everything." he said it while he kept typing. "So when I put lehava's memories into her body she should-" he said while typing more. "Go into her body like love did when he switched from one body to another." Blake nodded. "And...three....two....one." the doctor typed again and another screen popped up. "right now this computer is going to grab Lehava from where ever she is at and put her into this disk. When I get that disk into that over there." he said while pointing to another computer. "it will transfer everything from there to here." he pointed to the woman's brain.

"she should be in this body within the next hour." Blake nodded.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri 26 Oct 2007, 2:48 pm

Lehava gasped while she disapeared from the lap one room. She appeared in lap 3 and saw what was happening. "what are you doing?" She asked while her image started to shake a little.

The doctor turned around and smiled. "Ah so you came to us?" Lehava glared at him. "No! I want to know what is happening!?" She yelled while her image started to fade. "Well..." the doctor said while he crossed his arms.

"You should remember everything that you did because when I put you into this body....you will only have your powers back." lehava twitched from anger. "What if I don't want to go back into a body?" The doctor smiled then he shrugged. "Well...you don't have a choice." he turned around while Lehava stared at the computer. the screen that had popped up on the computer said DELETING IMAGE
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 11:42 am

Karasu - north

still wandering around looking for trouble

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael - east

still sitting around the apartment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason - east

NNNOOOOOoooooooooooo..... Jason cried out, drawing the attention of all the other gamers there.

A couple of nerds in the corner snickered and snort to each other. Heheh. LOL, ROFL... What a n00b... one said to the other quietly.

Jason regain his composure and cleared his throat. He looked back at the video game screen in the arcade, which was flashing 'GAME OVER' in big teasing red letters. He was less than 1000 points from the highscore when he had tripped up and lost. I think I'm gonna cry... he muttered.

He left the arcade sullenly and strode down the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets, looking for something else to occupy his time for a few more hours. I wonder what Moonblaze is up to... he thought out loud.

Willow - west

Willow walked quietly down the streets of Jump City toward the grocery store. She carried a tannish messenger bag which sat hanging from her shoulder. One of her gloved hands sat over the other neatly in front of her. She walked with her head down slightly, not meeting anyone else's gaze.

She coughed a bit and looked up at the grey sky. She entered a small café to warm up a bit before continuing. She shivered slightly and found a seat near the air vents. The cool autumn air was soon forgotten in the warmth. She looked down at the small table on which sat a small pot holding a fake plant. She frowned and reached out to it. She pulled it from the pot none to gently and set it aside. The dirt it was sitting in was real and quite fertile and Willow smiled slightly noticing this. She held the small pot in her two hands and glanced about the café quickly before returning her attention to the pot. She closed her eyes and a peaceful look came upon her as a barely visible green mist hovered from her hands and into the soil as a new flower sprouted from the dust. It grew in ten quick seconds and Willow smelled it before setting it back down on the table, replacing the artificial plant that had been there.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 6:19 pm

Serif woke up and heded to east to talk to terry. He wanted to know what was up and when the fight was going to happen. Also how he could be of use it seemed that he came at a right time. they were going to need all the help they can get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:15 am

"What do you want us to do with her body?" Blake asked while he stood over Lehava's new body. "she didn't transfer into the body...just get rid of it." the doctor said while he itched his head. "I don't get it love transfered greatly and now she's..." Blake sighed. "Well...she's not that great of a loss." he said while he made another him, he sighed while he reached and picked lehava up.

"She was in the west right?" The doctor asked while Blake paused from walking away with Lehava's body. "um..." Blake thought for a second then sighed. "Yea she was in west." The doctor nodded. "Take her there...it's closer." Blake nodded and then walked out.

Love sighed while he stared at himself in the mirror. "We have some bad news love." The doctor said while he walked into love's room minutes after he had gotten done talking to blake. "What is it?" love asked, The doctor sighed. "Your DNA and her's didn't mix with each other and she didn't transfer into her new body." love shrugged. "it's not a total loss." The doctor nodded. "That's what Blake said...but i think that it's time that we faced the truth." love turned around, "What truth?" the doctor sighed. "the truth about us not being able to make more." Love chuckled. "Your right...we should face the truth."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:22 am

The wind blew hard against the buildings of jump city. People happy with their lives walked down the road, down a road and into an alley lay a plastic body bag. A bag with short pink hair and a woman who's body was covered with nothing but a sheet.

She lay there dead to the world.

Rain drops fell from the sky while she lay there in the alley unnoticed to the world. her finger started to twitch was she alive? or was it the last nerv that this unknown girl had left?

After her finger stopped twitching the rain drops fell all over her face making her face move from the rain drops. Surely this girl was alive. A minute later she gasped for air her body was alive once again, she lay there blinking blankly up at the sky that was soon becoming dark, the rain drops comnig down hard made her face cold. The girl tried to move her arm but it was numb. She didn't know why she was there lights is all she remembered and a screen. A screen with blinking letters. not knowing why she started crying, she did not know where she was and she did not know what had happened to her self.

Amela stood there staring at Terry. 'If my powers do not work then i am just a human. and I can not fight.' Amela sighed. "I'm not going to fight this battle." She said while staring at him. "my powers won't work...i'm just a regular human. If lehava was here she could walk threw the walls and become invisable and take the glasses but she's dead." She said it while not making eye contact with Terry. "I think that it's best if i go into hiding until this war is over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 1:42 pm

Kira sighed while she walked into the Tower. She was still in east but she was thinking about going back home. Sighing before she yelled. "TERRY I'M BAAACCCKKK!!" She started to take off her coat and goggles. She heard somebody talking but she ignored it.
"TERRY!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "maybe your screwing your girl friend." She said before sitting down. She sighed before speaking again. "i wish that I was his girl friend." she sighed again before kicking her boots off.
"TERRY!" She yelled again before twitching with anger. "fuck this." she stood up and walked to the Kitchen. she was going to find herself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next