Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

TT Main Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 7:14 pm

Blake smiled while he fixed the scope on his sniper rifol.

Love was dailing on the cell phone to get a hold of the tower. "Let's see." he said while waiting. blake stood up and smiled. "Everything is ready." he said while looking at Love. "It's all yours now, all we have to do is get both of them down there, i'll start the fight and you take them both out." Love nodded while waiting for Amela to answer the towers main line. he was going to act like her father.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue66/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 8:18 pm

Amela heard a weird noise but she just shrugged it off. Then right when she was about to change the song the tower's phone started to ring. Amela gasped and pushed pause then ran to it. "Hello?" She said while listening to who it was on the other end.

Lehava heard the phone ring and of course she walked over and answered it. She didn't say anything because she had figured out that Amela had picked it up. She waited to hear what the other person on the other line was going to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 8:33 pm

Love smiled. "Honey, I need you to come back to the apartment. The cops have just dropped off your stuff that they had found in an alley way. Honey, i'm worried and so is your mother now come back here and talk to us!" Amela looked at the clock then at the phone. "Dad, i thought that you- okay. Just a second i'm gonna bring a friend over so that i'm not alone when it hits night time." Love smiled. "Okay, honey it better not be terry." Amela roled her eyes. "It's not gonna be." Love smiled. "Good...now hurry up. Love you bye." Love clicked the phone shut and he smiled. "She's going to bring a friend." Love said with a smile.

Blake nodded as if he cared. Blake knew that Amela would bring another titan or Lehava with her. So he slipped on the glasses "I'll be waiting for her then." Blake said while he walked over to the door so that he could get on the ground. "I don't have long so I think that she might hurry up."

lehava ran down the stairs and skidded to a stop. "You are going to bring me?" She made it into a question so that Amela would have to say yes. Amela nodded. "Alright." Lehava grabbed her brownie from her back and then grabbed some bullets. "You aren't going to kill my parents are you?!" Amela asked with a worried voice. Lehava smiled. "No, I bet that Terry would." Amela started to laugh. "he wouldn't he loves my parents!" She yelled with happiness, Lehava looked at Amela funny. "I know that he doesn't." amela looked at Lehava funny.

----a couple minutes later-----

Lehava and Amela got out of a cab and was now standing in front of the apartment building. Amela went to go into the building but she heard laughter from behind her.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 8:58 pm

Nikamara wrote:
Prue wondered if she had been that ovbious that she didn't want him to go and blushed a bit.

"Erm its ok, I was actually going to check out some movies and tv shows to rent so its not problem at all."

She quickly went off to that section, she also wanted to check out some mangas but didn't know what he would think of her if she said that so she went to the video section first to find some things to get.

After a short discussion with a frazzled looking librarian, Azrael strode to the far end of the library and began looking over the shelves. He walked past the many shelves and occasionally stopping to skim through a book.

He eventually emerged from the forest of shelves with a few ancient-looking books slung under his arm. He sat at a table and one of the books fell open in front of him. He began reading through it from behind the shadow of the white cloak hood.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 9:29 pm

Prue looked back to see Azrael reading a couple of books that looked like a million years old. She had rented a couple of her favorite movies and a tv show and moved onto the manga section.

Hmm....I wonder what he's doing....what he's looking for...oh well....

She sighed and got out one of her favorite mangas and went over by him with her stuff in a bag and looked at him.

"How's it going? Would you like to take those back home?"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue110/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 9:48 pm

Sure. It may be quiet here, but not very private. Too many people around. he said. He his eyes glowed black beneath the hood and the books lifted from the table. Let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 10:16 pm

Prue blushed a bit as he said it wasn't private.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you."

She sighed a bit as he said they could go and felt like she was being pushy and perhaps trying to hard.

"Okay let's go then."

She walked out of the library and stood on the front steps waiting for him and feeling the cool air of the night sweep around her. It felt great and she felt better out in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 10:52 pm

God, those cops just don't know when to quit, do they! They have been chasing me for so long now... For something I didn't even do, I was trying to help for god's sake! When I get my hands on that thief, I'll, I'll do something bad to him!

This and other thoughts like that were all running through Lucian’s head, as he was running down the streets of steel city almost as fast as his genetically enchanted legs could carry him. Looking back for just a second to see if any police cars were following, he sighed in delight when he saw none. Turning his head back to the streets again, he quickly evaded a boy crossing the lane on his bike. Turning back and waving at the surprised kid, Lucian lost balance that very moment and started tumbling down the road, the kid looking at him with wide and shocked eyes. Waving his arm wildly around as he plummeted down the street, he knew that almost everyone heard the scream of horror escaping his mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Heeeyyy... If I crash into a wall now, I'll most likely die...

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:05 pm

Azrael followed silently and seemed to hover down the steps of the library entrance. He pulled his hood down and held one of the books up to read as he walked. He said nothing as they walked and focused on his reading.

Last edited by on Tue 16 Oct 2007, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:10 pm

Prue noticed him hovering and smiled a bit thinking that was really awesome that he could do that and not worry about really anything.

He's so quiet....I guess being so alone all the time....I'm not...ugh I don't know....he's just so hard to read and figure out....

She sighed a bit and used the moisture and coolness in the air to form ice crystals that shown and sparkled in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:25 pm

Azrael, still skimming the book's worn pages with his hidden eyes, spoke. Tell me more about your powers. he said. He truthfully wasn't that interested, but wanted to seem at-least somewhat sociable. Tell me about yourself in general. He wondered if she would mind since he had said so little about himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasu - north

Karasu whistled a jolly tune as he strode down the street with his long, lanky legs. He adjusted his hat slightly so he could eye a couple of whispering school girls passing him in the other direction from behind his black goggles. His strange attire was drawing a lot of attention, but he couldn't have cared less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:36 pm

Prue looked at Azrael in a bit of surprise, but started thinking about what she could tell him about her powers.

"Um well.....I used to have a lot of trouble controlling my powers, but I've gotten better at controlling them now. I don't really know how I got them or why though, they've just been a part of me for a long time."

She didn't really know what to tell him about herself, she usually kept her distance from people not wanting to hurt people with her powers.

"Well I've been on my own for a really long time, and I don't remember a lot about my past from when I was young, I usually kept my distance from people since I couldn't control my powers and seemed to hurt people who tried to help me, and I guess since I had closed myself up from everyone I never really get close to anyone and I've never had anyone."

She looked at the ice crystals and formed them into small ice balls and had them float around the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:43 pm

Azrael found himself unable to concentrate on the book. He instead was listening to Prue speak intently, though unintentionally. She's just like I was. It was only that girl and the meditating I did in Azarath that kept me sane. he thought.

Say, there's a coffee shop there. Would you mind stopping there? he asked, wondering if he would regret his open and social choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2007, 11:43 pm

East-

Israel walked around town, this time with his new technology,'lite shield'. It made not wearing his armour and being able to take out baddies with powers alot easier. He kept that and his magnum with him. Continued to walk down the main street where most commercial stores were located. Bored, he went into a store and bought a random shirt and came out with it on. It said," iPwn". Israel found it to be hilarious even though he had no clue what it ment.
----------------

West-

Jaris was in the training room practicing some martial art moves he picked up. Mainly from visiting east and watching moonblaze. He needed to make his close range combat more suitable since his attacks were mostly long range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:03 am

Prue smiled a bit as she looked at him and shrugged, she could go for a coffee herself and nodded.

"Sure let's go, sounds good to me."

She walked with him to the shop and when she went in ordered vanilla latte with whipped cream.

"So what made you decide to come in here?"

She wondered about him as she received her order and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:15 am

Azrael bought a cup of simple herbal tea and paid the man with a small pouch of gold coins. The clerk blinked a bit and shuffled off after realizing what the gold must actually be worth in case Azrael changed his mind.

Nothing really. Come... Azrael lied. Two chairs glowed with Azrael's dark magic and slid away from a small table. Azrael sat there and a glowing spoon flew to him from where they sat out for customers. The books he carried left his arms and made a stack next to the table. Two of them lifted and floated to Azrael's side and he continued reading.

He made the spoon stir the tea on its own and leaned back in his chair, which scooted in of its own accord as well. He seemed to be overusing his powers and doing everything with them. The others in the shop watched strangely. They heard of the teen titans and the abilities the villains around had, but it was always strange to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:19 am

Prue was curious but shrugged as she sat down. She cooled down her coffee making it icy cold, she liked her drinks better that way.

"Oh....ok then....well its a nice little place...."

She smiled a bit and saw the other people staring but didn't care much, she blew a bit of cold air around the shop and giggled feeling its tingly coolness on her skin and not really caring what the other people there thought.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:28 am

Azrael drank from his cup of tea and watched Prue. You seem comfortable using your powers. Look around. Do they [other customers] look afraid? Do they fear or hate you? he asked rhetorically. He watched her carefully and tried to read her emotions as best he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:36 am

Prue looked back at him and wondered what he was getting at and looked around at them, they seemed uncomfortable with the cold she had brought.

"I guess....but so?"

She was confused and didn't get what he meant, ice powers were really cool but she also knew how much they could hurt people which is why she stayed away and never got close to anyone, because she had hurt people before.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:48 am

Azrael didn't answer and threw another question. Why are you so worried about getting to know people? What makes you so solitary?

[going now... i'll post tommorow erbody else, do som'm with karasu]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 8:22 am

Isreal continued to walk around and he went into a cafe. He went past Prue and Azrael, not noticing them. He ordered a Carmel Frappacino. He began to look for a seat, with a hot boiling beverage in his hand. He then noticed Azrael and Prue. He went over to them. Knowing they had never seen him out of his armour.

" What up you two?" He asked grabbing a chair and sitting in it backwards." You don't mind if I sit with you, do you?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue92/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:15 pm

(cold-as-snow and what we got together on the phone)

Love fixed the scope so that it was to his likings. Blake on the other hand was waiting for lehava and Amela downstairs. amela got out of the cab and Blake smiled he had the glasses on his head, he grabbed them and pulled them down over his eyes. He gasped when he saw that Amela really did bring Lehava with her to the apartment. he started to freak out but Love just laughed. "Take it easy boy...you want her out of the way don't you?" Blake sighed then nodded his head. "Yea I do, but i don't want to take her out." Love smiled then looked in his scope, "You don't have too...I will take her out." he grabbed a bullet from behind him, and slid it in the holder. he smiled while getting ready to shoot. Blake sighed while he looked around, he had clones of him all over waiting in the dark corners.

Blake sighed, the cab drove away. There was nobody there on the side of the street. Love laughed, Blake could hear him not from the walky talky but from his laugh being loud. Amela turned around and so did Lehava. love pulled the trigger, a big loud gun shot was heard, Lehava fell backwards. "There." Blake could see that there was blood already coming out of Lehava's body. Love had hit her in her stomach. Blake walked out from the darkness so that when Amela looked up she could see that he was standing there.

Amela gasped then knelt down and grabbed Lehava's body. She heard people yelling for somebody to get help. "What?" She asked while looking down at lehava's body. "Who?" Amela was loosing her words, she quickly looked around to see if anybody was there, she gasped when she saw Blake standing there. "You-" She said while holding Lehava's body. Blood was gushing out. Lehava never had a chance, Amela couldn't stop the bleeding. "hold on lehava, we're going to get help. Some one please help me!" She screamed while holding her hand on lehava's stomach. "It's okay, you'll be fine. It's only a little scratch." Amela said it while tears went down her face. Sirens could be heard coming from every road that was there near the apartment. Amela held her breath when she saw that lehava wasn't moving. "No, n-n-no! lehava wake up!" She screamed while tapping her face. "No, wake up please!" lehava tried to open her eyes but the pain was hard, and she could feel herself drift off into a deep sleep. her body was cold not numb but just cold.

"I-no wake up!" She screamed more while slapping Lehava's face more.

Blake sighed. "I don't think that she's going to wake up this time." Amela sobbed while holding Lehava's body in her arms. The police cars were already there and had there guns out. They knew that amela was part of the titans so they didn't point the gun at her. they were pointing their guns at Blake. Blake slipped his hands in his pockets. "Now, if you will be so kindly and come with us." amela closed her eyes while she barried her face in Lehava's scent. She was trynig to think of a plan.

"No," She whispered while crying more. Blake sighed. "come on Amela, what do you have here that is so promising?" amela looked up, she was angry and she was still thinking of how to save Lehava. "People here love me." She said while staring up at Blake with her angry eyes. Blake sighed again. "Come with me and I'll love you." Amela glared at him. "No." She said while her hand went to lehava's gun. "If I go with you, you'll kill Terry." She pulled the gun out and pointed it at Blake. The police officers were wondering on what they should do. Amela walked fowards, blood was all over her work out cothes tears were mixing in the blood that was on her face. She held her breath when she got even closer. Blake smiled. "That's not going to be the first time that, that gun was pointed at me." he said while reaching his hand up at it. What Blake didn't know was that Amela had her new gun that she had taken from the basement on her holster on her back. When a clone blake came out of nowhere Amela pulled out her gun and shot the clone. "Don't under estimate me." She said with anger. she stared at his glasses. 'those must have something in them, I must be careful.' She thought while she kept her gun pointed at blake.

Blake stepped back a little bit while her gun went by her side. "You killed Lehava!" She screamed at him while pointing her other gun at him. "You'll die!" blake smiled. "Try and use that mind thing I me, I dare you." he said with a smile. Amela grinned 'I was right!' she thought before she pulled teh trigger. the glasses got flung off from his face. blood dripped down his face. Blake stood there he had stepped back a little bit but he was acting like it hadn't hurt. "I already had figured it out."

The Police officers waited to see what Amela was going to do.

flash Back-

"Amela remember, your powers are based on your anger." Amela nodded while lehava smiled. "So if you are angry you must close your mind or those around you will be in your mind thinking and wanting to do what you want to do." Amela nodded again, Lehava sighed she raised her finger and touched amela's forehead. "if you have any problems pain will bring you back out of your lost thoughts. You will be lost if you stay in somebodies mind for to long." Amela nodded again. "or a loud noise, like before on the computer. If it wasn't for the computer beeping like it did you would have still been in my mind." She smiled again

End-

Amela smiled while closing her eyes. 'I want you to die.' she thought before Blake started to feel dizzy. All amela wanted was for Blake to die, in her heart and her mind she wanted him dead. Blake screamed out in pain while Amela took over his mind. Amela smiled before she fell onto her knees. The near by police officers twtiched from pain, Amela's power was growing like lehava had told her that it would be if she was to be lost in her anger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 12:18 pm

kira smiled while she stood on the island. She looked around and then yelled. "HOLA!" after she yelled it she saw a guy doing something from afar. She smiled then took off running, she didn't think of anything but that he might be one of the titans. So when Kira got closer she yelled again. "HOLA!" She stopped running. "i'm Kira from Mexico, i got a message saying that everybody is supposed to go to east!" She waited then started to run closer. "HOLA!" she was behind him a little ways, she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
TT Main Thread - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/110TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 1:57 pm

Terry still floating on hs piece of earth concentrating, Turned towards Kira and said,

"Kira You're late! As usually. We already handed out the team assignments and everything. But whatever. Someone with your tatlents can be used on the Extremantion team. I'll explain what that means in the morning. I'm kind of busy right now. SO go do something are train, until 9am tommorow. That's when we start."

Terry still floating on the piece of earth, started to move his arms in various ways. As he did so large earth pillars emerged and the ground started to shake feroiusly. he then turned back to Kira and said,

"I you want to train here with me, try and keep your distance I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Oct 2007, 2:28 pm

Kira smiled then started to walk away. She sat down a little ways away from Terry and watched. 'I don't know what to train with.' She thought while grabbing the food from her bag. she started to eat while watching what Terry was doing.

'he's pretty cute.' she thought before opening a bottle of water. She smiled to herself while she thought of him without a shirt on. 'Yep...he's more then cute...he's hot.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT Main Thread   TT Main Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

TT Main Thread
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next