Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

New Konoha Nation Sign Up

Go down 
+4
Demon_Shinobi
bluewingedD
cmyszka
flame15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Male Number of posts : 899
Hobbies : Football and RP/Girls Ya Digg
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue58/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue57/100New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:19 pm

Ridicule wrote:
Forum Name: Ridicule

Name: Ayame Nara

Sex: Female

Description:
She is about 5 feet, 4 inches tall and has reddish colored eyes. She also usually carries a dagger on her side.
Spoiler:

Bloodline/Clan: Nara

Biography: Born in the nara clan, she was raised smart, as her parents always made her study. Ayame wasn't too popular in school, but she wasn't an outcast, having her own group of friends. Now in days, although she can be lazy at times, she tries to prove her skills as a kunoichi, as well as showing her intelliegence, as she has a high I.Q. for her age. She loves to make new friends and be outgoing with people. She is a great strategist, but prefers to avoid pointless fights.

Likes: Friends, family, trying new things, and fun adventures.

Dislikes: Liars, spiders, and people with the obsession of ramen -.-

Jutsu:

1. All Academy Level Techniques

2. Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique

3. Genjutsu Kai - Genjutsu Release

4.Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

and `for ridicule description has to be at oeast five sentences and the sa,me for the biography and this jutsu has to go Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique it's a forbidden jutsua nd A rank (for those who said itr was D go and die) Orochimaru said "Well Well Look at you using teh forbidden Technique i taught u, but the only problem is your the only one that is going to die" Then he turns into mud so its a A rank you can have it srry and edit your char up a lil more and i'll check up on it later)
Back to top Go down
https://animeevolution.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:21 pm

Which technique are we talking about....Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique is the one kakashi used... if your talking about Souja Sousai no Jutsu - Twin Snake Double Assassination Technique then yeah that one is forbidden
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue110/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:25 pm

yeah.. i was confused at first. that's the headhunter one that kakashi does to sasuke in the beginning of the series
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue58/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/110)
Taijutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Genjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue57/100New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (57/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:33 pm

still a genin shouldnt have enough chakra 4 it and i thought ya was talkin bout teh snake 4 a min b/c i read sums hit bout Orochi and Anko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:38 pm

hehe...thought i should clear that up for u guys................................................. lol and agreed a genin shouldn't know it.. like i said it requires the earth affinity or a sharingan in Kakashi's case.. and the chakra also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:46 pm

Forum Name:

Name: Hatashi Munta

Sex: Male

Description:

Hatashi is a skinny guy, but is muscular. He has black hair and has an elephant tattoo on his right arm. He wears the regular shinobi attire and under his Yakunan cloak wears the Konoha jounin attire. His leaf headband has been sctached out and his cloak has a symbol of every hidden village in the world on it symbolizing how much control Yakunan plans on having.

Bloodline/Clan: Munta

Rank: High Level Jounin SS Rank Criminal and Leader of Yakunan

Biography:

Hatashi is from the Munta clan and is the older cousin of Takashi. He was a great shinobi who wanted power and would stop at nothing until he got what he wanted. Hatashi was the partner of the ninth Hokage and one day the ninth disappeared no one knew what happened, people say Hatashi knows, but he claimed not to know squat. He was forced out of Konoha after he merged eight babies with bijuu. You should know the rest I’ll add later. He is known as Konoha’s puppet master. He was the only shinobi in Konoha to ever master puppet jutsu.

After the attack on Konoha, Hatashi has been waiting for another time to strike. During the years he has created many more puppets. All the puppets he created were human puppets. He planned on making his cousin Takashi into a puppet, but hasn't succeded. He is now trying to figure out a plan to permanitly get rid of the Hidden Leaf village. He has became a master in water, wind and earth style jutsus and plans on mastering every elemental jutsu. He trains as much as possible to learn.

For now he has decided to move his attention away from the leaf. He now wants to take over the sand. He thinks if he takes it over then his strength will multiply greatly and it would lead to the fall of the Hidden Leaf village. And If he can take down the leaf then he can take down every other village until he rules them all. He has been secretly going back and forth from the Suna and The Yakunan base learning there ways and jutsus.

Jutsu:

Puppets

Karasu

Karasu was originally built by Sasori. Karasu is the primary puppet of Kankurou, as his skills developed, he used Kuroari and Sanshouou in conjunction with it. Karasu is a puppet loaded with weapons, each limb has multiple weapons installed and ready for use.

Kuroari

Kuroari was Kankurou's second puppet. This puppet was originally built to capture the opponent. Together with Karasu it makes a set, with Karasu leading the attacks to lead the enemy into the trap that is Kuroari. Once trapped inside Kuroari, Karasu will disassemble to extend poison blades. These blades will then by sunk into Kuroari's holes, sending a poison death strike into the enemy trapped within.
Sanshouuo

Sanshouuo was Kankurou's third puppet. This puppet was in the form of a large lizard.

Jutsu:

All academy
All genin
All chuunin
Most Jounin
Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Hitokugutsu (Human Puppet)
Chakra no Tate (Chakra Shield)
Doku Kiri Jigoku Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu (Poison Mist Hell Hundred Continous Tears)
Kairai Engeki Kuro Higikiki Ippatsu (Puppet Theater Black Secret Technique Dual Mechanism One Shot)
Kuro Higi Kiki Ni Hatsu (Black Secret Technique Crisis of Two Début)
Hatashimatsu Puppet Sealing Technique
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:47 pm

approved ok people i let Tylor take Hatashi Munta aka the leader of Yakunan 4 a while.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue110/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:49 pm

what?!? you're giving it to tylor?!

I;m not saying I want it, but dude seriously, theres a millon more qualified ppl, no offense tylor.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm

none takin that was my first reaction but then i jus took i mean no one else will plus im on a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 5:15 am

Dang. I didn't think it would cause such a commotion for just one jutsu. And I was talking about when you drag your opponent underground Flame15 lol. But alright. Editted...
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 3:48 pm

Ridicule wrote:
Forum Name: Ridicule

Name: Ayame Nara

Description:
She is about 5 feet, 4 inches tall and has reddish colored eyes. She also usually carries a dagger on her side.
Spoiler:

Bloodline/Clan: Nara

Biography: Born in the nara clan, she was raised smart, as her parents always made her study. Ayame wasn't too popular in school, but she wasn't an outcast, having her own group of friends. Now in days, although she can be lazy at times, she tries to prove her skills as a kunoichi, as well as showing her intelliegence, as she has a high I.Q. for her age. She loves to make new friends and be outgoing with people. She is a great strategist, but prefers to avoid pointless fights.

Likes: Friends, family, trying new things, and fun adventures.

Dislikes: Liars, spiders, and people with the obsession of ramen -.-

Jutsu:

1. All Academy Level Techniques

2. Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique

3. Genjutsu Kai - Genjutsu Release

approved
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue66/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue92/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue66/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 6:30 pm

-----------------------------------------

Last edited by on Thu 22 Nov 2007, 12:40 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 6:45 pm

hmmm sry but the multi size jutsu is a clan related jutsu only for the Amaketchi(sp) I'm sure there is other problems...but I can't tell...but overall it's good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 7:12 pm

Forum Name: tylor91

Name: Aoki Sabureoni

Sex: male

Description: New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 74a274
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bloodline/Clan: Sabureoni

Biography: Aoki is one of the youngest members of the Sabureoni clan. He graduated the academy at the age of 10 and was taught how to manipulate sand a few days after. He learned how to manipulate the sand with ease. He used it to get him out of tough training. He is very quite and only talks to people that he knows well. He doesn't like when other people are treatd wrong cause they aren't like everyone else. He hates when people get bullied. He defends anyone he sees getting treated like that. He is one of the more advanced genin of the sand with great potential. He is weak at taijutsu but tries to learn. Other then that he makes up for it with great chakra control.

Jutsu:
-(all academy jutsu)
-Suna Shuriken (Sand Shuriken)
-Suna bunshin no jutsu (Sand Clone)
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 7:15 pm

approve dbut the sand take sup a lot fo chakr aso san dclone has a limit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 10:06 am

jackcook02 wrote:
Forum Name: Jackcook02

Name: Kita Asagi

Description:

New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Myvampire

Bloodline/Clan: none

Biography: Kita was born and raised in the sand village. her parents are dead and have been since she was born. Kita started at the Ninja academy she was good at her chakra control and she was good at Taijutsu. She wasn't very look at Ninjutsu but she knows enough to save her life. After she was named Genin she started to go on missions on which made her to used her Taijutsu. Sooner then she had thought her Chunin exams had come, passing with flying colors Kita knew that her time to become more then a chunin was arriving. In between the times that she was a Genin and a chunin she lived on her own, she worked at a ramen shop when she would get back from missions and at night time she would practice and practice. Kita never had any friends because to them without parents was something bad. Kita grew up with her sensi and her two other team mates. And by the time that she became a junin both team mates and her sensi were dead. Not knowing where her life was going Kita became stronger then what she had thought. When she was little she knew that being alone would one day become a good thing. Kita's life goes around what her missions bring forth. having no friends and family took alot out of Kita's life, all she knows is the law of the Sand village.

kita is some what of a joker when it comes to little kids. She doesn't like them but she likes to joke around with them and make them think that she likes them. She doesn't wish to be a sensi or wish to have family at all. Since she grew up without being punished all Kita knows is not good. She follows the laws and does what the Kazekage asks for her to do. But she still likes to play pranks on the lower ninja's. She is highly nicely to those above her and she has the most best respect of the higher level Junin's and the Kazekage. Even thou she finds herself always wanting to be the Kazekage she still is nice. She shows her love but really when she shows it all she wants to do is yell and scream. She holds he feelings back until the last minute when she comes out yelling. But when it comes to danager she is usualy the first one to say that i'll fight him first. or i'll be the one at the head of the game. She is always happy to fight against another person. She alos was tault on how to heal a little bit but not alot.

Jutsu:
Shadow Clone Technique
Hiding Camouflage Technique
Chakra Absorption Technique
Temporary Paralysis Technique
Mystical Palm Technique
Rodentia taishou Kuchiyose no Jutsu (rat boss summoning Technique)
body flicker
Blade of Wind (風の刃, Kaze no Yaiba)
She's way too young. I don't want anymore super geniuses, so you have to maker her older (Like something in the twenties) or lower her rank.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue92/110New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 11:19 am

there editted it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 1:24 pm

Forum Name: vampires-lust

Name: Peidara Asagi

Sex: female

Description:

New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Five-v03

Bloodline/Clan: Asagi

Biography: Peidara grew up on the edge of the Sand village, she lives with an old lady that heals those for money and food. she has no family from what she knows of. She became a ninja in order to follow the old ladies foot steps in becoming a medical ninja. She loves ramen and hates the word Believe it said more then two times in a sentence. She was called an Asagi because of the mark on her right side of her neck. She loves to play with rats and loves to practice and flirt with boys. She loves the sand village more then any other village that she knows of. (big world but very small to her eyes) Peidara hates any animal that hats rats. She plays with rats and loves rats to death as thou she was one of them. peidara has friends and is always friendly to others when they need a friendly person to hang out with.

Peidara knows very little about hand to hand combat and wishes to get better in that section. Peidara is great with her chakra control for her academy status.

Jutsu:

Academy jutsus

Stats: (Academy Students only)

Ninjutsu-50
Taijutsu-50
Genjutsu-50
Chakra- 50
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:26 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 7:25 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 8:20 pm

you need alot more detail in the bio and description...and try and clean it up abit for example not using brackets in the bio =/@Sa7777
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm

Username: c1688
Character Name: Mikoto Haruka
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Height: 5'6
Weight: 122
Village: Suna
Birth Country: Wind
Blood Type: B

Physical Description:

Mikoto has long black hair with bangs that cover most of her forehead and her headband which has a black cloth on it. Her eyes are dark blue. She hasa tan skin and muscles on her arms and legs, from her taijutsu trainings, althoguh it is not noticable. In her clothing she actully look ver slim. Mikoto has on a plain white short sleeves short with an unzip gray coat over it. And she also has on a pair of black fingure less gloves.

The coat has three pockets, two on each of the outsides and one on the inside of it. Around her neck she carries a sliver locket with her, thath as no pictures at all inside although is's valuble to her. Attached to her wasit is her katana inside her red seath. The katana is not the only thing around her waist though, she also carries around paleish yellow pouch with her that contains kunais and exploding tags and smoke grenade.

Her pants are a dark blue color, that draps a bit pass her ankles. The pants has at least four pockets, two on each side of her hips and two on each side of her legs. Around her uper right thigh is some bandages wrapped around it with a shuriken holster on top of it. Around her ankles are some banadges as well and her toe-less shoes are gray.

Personality:

Mikoto has many types of personality many are recessive and only shows during serious times, or dominate and shows all the time. Mikoto is hot headed and will not do something if she does not like it, she sticks up for her friends and will do anything to defend them from almost any treat if she trust them enough. She is a strong person who never goes back on her words no matter what and will never let anyone get in the way of her dreams. Mikoto is loyal to her village and will protect it no matter what. Mikoto has a bit of a temper and will attack anyone that makes fun of her for any reason.

Mikoto likes to be part of an adventure, so that she would be able to travel the world and meet more people from other countries and villages. Mikoto is very smart and when studying she would like to be in a quite area. In general Mikoto has some what of a sarcastic tone towards a few people around her age group or younger, but when she is around elders she tries to be polite. During battle Mikoto always think of the stratigies before attacking. When fighting Mikoto is head strong and would never give up even if she knows that she will lose.

Mikoto is a seemingly care free person that likes to hang around with her friends on the outside. Mikoto does not show off how smart she is, instead would mention that she is a strong being that whats to protect everyone she knows and cares about. Having a kind heart she would help any one she sees in need, even though she just met them. What Mikoto hates is over confident people who are way in over their heads. Deep down she wonders if she actully belongs anywhere.

Bloodlimit: None

History:

Mikoto was born into the village of Sunagakure as the seacond child and the youngest of two parents, Daisuke and Ikumo. Her brother, Hizuki, was the eldest of the two and although they were only two year apart from each other they had been very different. Even as a little child they always got into fights because they disagree with each other and their parents alwas have to break them up.

They had argue over things that people wold considered useless, although the one thing they were alike with was they had interest in useless items, such as a broken kunai, or even a broken seath of a katana. They never knew why they had such interest but they wanted it and alway fought each other for it, when Hizuki was able to enter the academy in Sunagakure, Mikoto had more time alone, and at first thought that was great luck.

Soon she discovered that she missed her brother alot and often when he was away in the academy, she would steals his books and starts to read about the shinobi to pass time. At the age where she was old enough to enroll in the academy, Mikoto started to get interested in medical jutsu. Her brother on the other hand thought that it was a stupid idea.

This caused them to get into a big arguement and even into a fist fight, when their parent seperated them from this fight, Daisuke and Ikumo gave their childrens a lecture about working together. They never took that to heart at all, and when Hizuki was 12 and Mikoto being 10, he graduated from the academy and had a genin team, leaveing Mikoto more time to train.

Since Hizuki wanted to be an anbu, he started training for jutsus from his parents, but Mikoto had to get tutored from her parents best friend, Izuka, who thought her a few ninjutsu and taijutsu. And after two years Mikoto had learned alot of medical jutsu, she focased on her medical train so often that her academy sensei got worried she might not pass. But she did and became a genin.

Mikoto had a best friend in her village named mark who she would always hang out with ever day when she wasn't training. Mikoto had a small crush on Mark while growing up with him, although she never admitted it and no one ever knew she liked him in the first place. A year later, it was Mikotot's birthday. As a gift Mark had bought her a sliver locket and her family bough her a katana which she named Dageki. Ever since then she had never left site of the two items, since she trasured them more then her life.

The day after her birthday she found out that Mark was moving away to another village since his dad had a job there, she had never seen him again, which sadden her. Mikoto still slightly has a crush on him even though it's been a year since she has saw him. One day while Mikoto was wondering outside the village there was an unknown raid.

When Mikoto came home she saw her parents dead, and so she went to find her brother only to find him dead as well from fighting in that raid. Mikoto now lives alone, although she still visits Izuka to learn Medical jutsus but other then that she rarely spends much time with anyone anymore.

Likes: Training, Having fun, and enjoying life as much as she can.

Dislikes: Bullys. Cocky people, and talkative people.

Nindo: "To be the best I can be,"

Shinobi Rank: Normal Chuunin (didnt change still the same)

Jutsu:

Bunshin no jutsu (Clone Technique)
Henge no jutsu (Transformaton Technique)
Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Skill)
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloaking Technique)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substiution Techique)
Suna Bunshin no jutsu (Sand Clone Technique)
Genin Jutsu
Basic Chunnin Level Jutsu

(will make up her own later)
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 9:32 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007, 12:21 pm

--- kay--- never mind delete this

Last edited by on Sun 04 Nov 2007, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 5:45 am

you cant be a chuunin u have to start as a genin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Konoha Nation Sign Up   New Konoha Nation Sign Up - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Konoha Nation Sign Up
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next