Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up

Go down 
+3
cmyszka
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Genjutsu:

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 9:36 pm

Sorry...I'm too lazy to type any more than needed. (GM = Gmodding...lol)
And was he from teen titans? Cuz I really don't remember. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 9:38 pm

Yessir. The black dude at the end when they fought all the supervillains. I'm to lazy to find the link.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 9:40 pm

no.... just no..... waayy to godish even without Raven's powers. You wouldn't know them unless you grew up on Azarath and studied with the monks and crud. It isn't just a power. It's spells and crud, not something you just have.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 11:58 pm

Yea your first ability is way too powerful. And if you're talking about Siren at the end of season 6, he used a trumpet to create worm holes. He was just sending to other places he had been to. So basicly I agree with cmy, raven's powers are from studying not just natural. That and there was something about having Azerath blood that you can only use the spells. So not everyone can just have her powers.

So until you change it, the answer is no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 6:41 am

People... Some of you seem confused about Raven’s powers. Azarathians (Or whatever they’re called) doesn’t have any powers, Raven’s powers stems from her father. Raven is the DAUGHTER of the SEVENTH devil (Or something like that), the devil who has the title “Trigon the Terrible“. Trigon destroyed an entire galaxy at the age of five by himself and seized an entire dimension later. Raven’s powers are just a weaker version of her fathers. Even so, they’re still the second strongest powers shown in Teen Titans (The cartoon, not comic)... Having powers on par with her is almost automatic GM. The only reason Raven has never shown any super amazing feats outside of season five, is that she can’t control her powers yet (Well, not fully). In addition, the only times Raven’s emotions unite completely, is when her father is attacking earth, but if she ever learns to harness her powers fully, she will be ridiculously strong.

The phrase ”Azarath Metrion Zinthos” is only there to help her control her natural powers. The reason Raven doesn’t show emotion, is that her powers will go out of control if she does, which is why she meditates daily. The monks of Azarath taught her the phrase and control over her emotions and powers (Not fully control yet). The reason I think anyone having powers on par with Raven is Gming, is because she has defeated her nearly OMNIPOTENT father on several occasions (Granted that he wasn’t 100% powers in any of these battles, it still is an amazing feat).
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 5:09 pm

Mythic wrote:
Azarathians (Or whatever they’re called) doesn’t have any powers, Raven’s powers stems from her father. Raven is the DAUGHTER of the SEVENTH devil (Or something like that), the devil who has the title “Trigon the Terrible“. Trigon destroyed an entire galaxy at the age of five by himself and seized an entire dimension later. Raven’s powers are just a weaker version of her fathers.
I guess i hadn't thought of that :/ but if thats so, explain Rorek... Neutral my char could just be a similar wizardesque person...

Mythic wrote:
Even so, they’re still the second strongest powers shown in Teen Titans (The cartoon, not comic)...
Who's number one?

Mythic wrote:

The phrase ”Azarath Metrion Zinthos” is only there to help her control her natural powers. The reason Raven doesn’t show emotion, is that her powers will go out of control if she does, which is why she meditates daily. The monks of Azarath taught her the phrase and control over her emotions and powers (Not fully control yet).
I knew that. My char is all quiet like that. The rp just started so I'm still developing his character, but i'm hoping he'll end up similar to Raven's owlish silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 9:06 pm

Ok then just have the azerath powers then. HOw about that?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2007, 9:08 pm

i still don't think they'd want it. They're gonna want as few similar chars as possible and lots of variety. There are PLENTY of other powers that are just as good. Pick another out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 2:44 am

Quote :
I guess i hadn't thought of that :/ but if thats so, explain Rorek... Neutral my char could just be a similar wizardesque person...
Rorek was simply a dragon who knew magic. I think it would be fair if your character's magic powers are like his (Don’t know about the dragon form). I just don’t want anyone Gming with powers on par with "Super or fully united" Raven (Well, not in the start of the RP...a bit later). I know I don’t really have any control in this rp, but I just think it would ruin the fun a bit...
Quote :
Who's number one?
The strongest one is Trigon, followed by Raven.
Quote :
I knew that. My char is all quiet like that. The rp just started so I'm still developing his character, but i'm hoping he'll end up similar to Raven's owlish silence.
Owlish silence... kewl.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 8:25 am

rorek was teh wizard...

malchior was teh dragon...

i know it's confusing but he all lied and thats how it ended up...

And if you knew me, you know that i never abuse my powers. Half the time i rp my chars to weak and they lose all their fights... :/ it's rly annoying >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 9:09 am

Oh yeah... Rorek is the dude, sorry... *Cough*

I just watched some episodes of TT for fun, and I noticed that Raven isn't really uber powerful... Raven is the second strongest person shown, WHEN she fully unties with her emotions and has enough driving force and will. Whenever that happens, she becomes some sort of super demon witch...

I have read some of your posts, and I don’t see you Gming at all. In addition, Niagara and Recoil are watching...ching...ing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 11:03 am

Sorry for the double post. I know it's not very original, but I just like the idea of manipulating bones. The bio is a lame and weird explanation for the looks... I just had to make something.

Quote :
Character name: Real name is “David Marrow“. Codename he uses is “Shiko Tsumyaku”
Eye colour: His sclera, iris and pupil all share the same white colour
Hair colour: Pale-white hair
Skin Colour: A shadowy black complexion (If it wasn‘t for his hair and eyes, he would easily be able to blend into shadows).
Sex: Male
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: ZX (Mutated demon blood)

Physical Description: Shiko has pale-white hair that stops right above his waist. His hair naturally splits into many spikes from the top and down (Think Envy from FMA). His big eyes are completely white and it is impossible to spot the iris and pupil, as they have the same colour as his sclera. His skin tone is obsidian black and clashes with his hair and eyes. His teeth and nails are both pure white like his eyes. His body seemingly has no gender, as he is completely androgynous. He usually walks around with a big black coat that has several Chinese dragons curling around it. Under the cloak, he wears an extremely small belly shirt and skirt-like cloth, neither covering much and both being pure white. A white sock-like cloth that goes up to the ankles, and has a cut at the toes, so you can see them covers his feet. He always wears two fingerless and pure white gloves, with one colourless diamond embedded in each.

Power(s): Shiko has the ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He has free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will. He can protrude bones out through his skin, change his bone density (Steel is his limit for now), and can even completely regenerate a lost bone. His bone ability isn’t fully evolved or mastered yet. He also possesses a limited healing factor and enhanced immune system, since every time a bone is ripped out a wound remains which closes itself soon after. He also possesses two hearts to compensate for his random bone growth. His mutated body doesn’t have the same limits as a normal human (However, he is still under the human skill level, so he won’t do any incredible feats yet).

Team: Alone (He's in west, where the original Titans are). He wants to join the Academy, but has done far too much damage to several companies, and is a hunted criminal

Personality: He’s a very passionate person, and he easily gets emotional about things. He believes in what he does and stands up for it, not willing to back down without a battle. He only truly talks to people he deems strong or worthy enough, others being treated like trash. He will not allow people to mock the abilities he has earned through training, even if the person who does it is stronger than him.

-Listening to all kinds of old music
-Ballet and other dance forms
-Nature and the creatures that are a part of it
-Honing his fighting skills
-Helping or killing people, it depends
-Milk and other stuff that helps with calcium
-Destroying big company buildings, especially if they’re about experiments or anything close.
-Justice (His own kind)
-Meditating

Dislikes:
-Arrogant and annoying fools
-People who thinks money is everything
-People who don’t stand up for what they believe in.
-Having his skills mocked
-People who lack honour and respect

Bio: David Marrow was born in a small city, growing up with a normal childhood. He went to a good school and made many friends. David had a great passion for the history of humankind, and spent many days in his room reading old books. The stories he was most interested in, were the ones with superheroes. Three months after he became ten, he broke his right arm in gym class. His arm had almost healed completely when he arrived at the hospital, the reason for this unknown. The doctors performed some tests on him, and they discovered that he was mutating. After one week, the mutations simply stopped for no reason, so the foolish doctors let him go.

One day when he was eleven years old, three boys had forced him into an alley. The encounter didn’t go well for David, and the bullies beat him to the ground, many of his bones breaking. The second the ’bullies’ stopped attacking him, his mutation started with no warning and evolved to fast for his body. What should have taken months or years of slow evolving happened in seconds, and a pained David who had lost his mind in a sea of pain, crippled the three boys when several bone spikes flew out of his body and hit them. After this, David simply passed out.

When he finally woke up, he found himself in a white room, his whole body arching and almost unmovable. His captures told him that they had faked his death, so no one would look for him. His parents had found a fake body that looked like him, and the completely ’real doctor’ who checked him said it was the real deal. In one year, David was the subject of several experiments with other power humans. The biggest experiment was when the cells from a long dead demon was injected into his, and many other bodies. The only one who survived was David, his genetic code completely re-written when the demonic cells invaded his mutated body.

The demon (Asuma) soon revived from its cells alone, and started talking to David at nights, it being the one to give him his new name “Shiko Tsumyaku”. After a year, the demon forced a surge of power through his body, and he escaped the laboratory with some trouble and damage. In the next two months, Shiko wandered around the land, honing his skills and becoming friends with the weakened and evil demon in his head. He soon encountered a group of monks, who after seeing and feeling the demon inside of him, taught him control and many things.

After one month of being with the monks, they gave him two fingerless pure white gloves that each has one diamond on the upper side. The diamonds have no colour and are extremely durable, but a black cloud-like substance will form in them, whenever the demon is trying to come out and talk to him. The diamonds will then force the demon back with a little help. This help is either inner peace (By meditation) or pure will force. The demon cannot take over his body either, as his mutant cells and the armbands are constantly fighting the demon cells. After two years with the monks, Shiko left them and soon became a wanted criminal.

The monks knew that Shiko hated most of the world, thanks to the experiments performed on him and the demon, so they simply drove out the greater evil from his body. The reason Shiko agreed to do it, was that the demon was slowly taking over his mind and body, even if it didn’t want to. His body just wasn’t able to handle a demonic essence, so he had to lock it up. His demonic powers are completely gone now, but his look is still slightly demonic and his bone powers remain, though weakened. His bones have also turned pure white again, unlike the red colour they were before.

Last edited by on Sat 08 Sep 2007, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 5:30 pm

titans west is already full, so you wont be able to join during RP. join east instead if you ever do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 7:18 pm

Forum Name: Darksasuke123

Character Name: Bob Makihara

Height: 6"1

Weight: 200 Ibs of all muscle(I'm serious)

Appearance Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Bob%27s_new_do

Ability: Bob uses the Brazilian style of martial arts, Capoeira (pronounced ka-po-air-uh). Capoeira is dance-based as the slaves in Brazil weren't allowed to practice martial arts and disguised it as a dance. Capoeira moves strongly resemble break-dancing. But his real power lies in his transfromation. When Bob notices his martial arts wont get him to win a battle alone he transfroms into a Demon like creature that has similiar resemblance to Venom. When he transforms attributes such as strength, speed, and defense, and agaility increase. Thing is Bob hasnt mastered the suit so he trys his hardest not to use it. The suit he has consumes his energy to the point where the suit takes over. Bob cant fully control the suit cause it has a mind of its own and at anytime can be unleashed. Similiar to Ichigos Hollow the suit has extrodinary powers but for the good of humanity he trys not to unleash it unless he really has too. The suit aslo feeds off of innocent humans to build more power and keep the transformation.

Suit Appearance: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Spawn_Classic

Team: Villain(He believes that the titans put the city in danger so he wants them out. As soon as he sucedes in destroying them for good he plans to stay and protect the city without harming anyone. Hes not a real villain only to the point where other villains decide to destroy a city he sometimes steps down.)

Last edited by on Sun 09 Sep 2007, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 11:15 pm

Pretty good character with a okay balanced ability, I'll see how it acts in the RP.

Accepted, for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2007, 11:19 pm

Mythic wrote:
Sorry for the double post. I know it's not very original, but I just like the idea of manipulating bones. The bio is a lame and weird explanation for the looks... I just had to make something.

Quote :
Character name: Real name is “David Marrow“. Codename he uses is “Shiko Tsumyaku”
Eye colour: His sclera, iris and pupil all share the same white colour
Hair colour: Pale-white hair
Skin Colour: A shadowy black complexion (If it wasn‘t for his hair and eyes, he would easily be able to blend into shadows).
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: ZX (Mutated demon blood)

Physical Description: Shiko has pale-white hair that stops right above his waist. His hair naturally splits into many spikes from the top and down (Think Envy from FMA). His big eyes are completely white and it is impossible to spot the iris and pupil, as they have the same colour as his sclera. His skin tone is shadow black and clashes with his hair and eyes. His teeth and nails are both pure white like his eyes. His body seemingly has no gender, as he is completely androgynous. He usually walks around with a big black coat that has several Chinese dragons curling around it. Under the cloak, he wears an extremely small top and skirt-like cloth, neither covering much and both being pure white. A white sock-like cloth that goes up to the ankles mostly covers his feet. There is a cut at the toes, so you can see them. He also wears white finger-less gloves.

Power(s): Shiko has the ability to manipulate his own skeletal structure. He has free control over the cells responsible for bone growth and replacement, allowing him to manipulate his bones at will. He can protrude bones out through his skin, change his bone density (Steel is his limit for now), and can even completely regenerate a lost bone. His bone ability isn’t fully evolved or mastered yet. He also possesses a limited healing factor and enhanced immune system, since every time a bone is ripped out a wound remains which closes itself soon after. He also possesses two hearts to compensate for his random bone growth. His mutated body doesn’t have the same limits as a normal human (However, he is still under the human skill level, so he won’t do any incredible feats yet).

Team: Alone (He's in west, where the original Titans are). He wants to join the Academy, but has done far too much damage to several companies, and is a hunted criminal

Personality: He’s a very passionate person, and he easily gets emotional about things. He believes in what he does and stands up for it, not willing to back down without a battle. He only truly talks to people he deems strong or worthy enough, others being treated like trash. He will not allow people to mock the abilities he has earned through training, even if the person who does it is stronger than him.

-Listening to all kinds of old music
-Ballet and other dance forms
-Nature and the creatures that are a part of it
-Honing his fighting skills
-Helping or killing people, it depends
-Milk and other stuff that helps with calcium
-Destroying big company buildings, especially if they’re about experiments or anything close.
-Justice (His own kind)
-Meditating

Dislikes:
-Arrogant and annoying fools
-People who thinks money is everything
-People who don’t stand up for what they believe in.
-Having his skills mocked
-People who lack honour and respect

Bio: David Marrow was born in a small city, growing up with a normal childhood. He went to a good school and made many friends. David had a great passion for the history of humankind, and spent many days in his room reading old books. The stories he was most interested in, were the ones with superheroes. Three months after he became ten, he broke his right arm in gym class. His arm had almost healed completely when he arrived at the hospital, the reason for this unknown. The doctors performed some tests on him, and they discovered that he was mutating. After one week, the mutations simply stopped for no reason, so the foolish doctors let him go.

One day when he was eleven years old, three boys had forced him into an alley. The encounter didn’t go well for David, and the bullies beat him to the ground, many of his bones breaking. The second the ’bullies’ stopped attacking him, his mutation started with no warning and evolved to fast for his body. What should have taken months or years of slow evolving happened in seconds, and a pained David who had lost his mind in a sea of pain, crippled the three boys when several bone spikes flew out of his body and hit them. After this, David simply passed out.

When he finally woke up, he found himself in a white room, his whole body arching and almost unmovable. His captures told him that they had faked his death, so no one would look for him. His parents had found a fake body that looked like him, and the completely ’real doctor’ who checked him said it was the real deal. In one year, David was the subject of several experiments with other power humans. The biggest experiment was when the cells from a long dead demon was injected into his, and many other bodies. The only one who survived was David, his genetic code completely re-written when the demonic cells invaded his mutated body.

The demon soon revived from its cells alone, and started talking to David at nights, it being the one to give him his new name “Shiko Tsumyaku”. After a year, the demon forced a surge of power through his body, and he escaped the laboratory with some trouble and damage. In the next two months, Shiko wandered around the land, honing his skills and becoming friends with the weakened and evil demon in his head. He soon encountered a group of monks, who after seeing and feeling the demon inside of him, taught him control and many things.

After one month of being with the monks, they gave him two pure white armbands that each has one diamonds on the upper side. The diamonds have no colour and are extremely durable, but a black cloud-like substance will form in them, whenever the demon is trying to come out and talk to him. The diamonds will then force the demon back with a little help. This help is either inner peace (By meditation) or pure will force. The demon cannot take over his body either, as his mutant cells and the armbands are constantly fighting the demon cells. After two years with the monks, Shiko left them and soon became a wanted criminal.

The monks knew that Shiko hated most of the world, thanks to the experiments performed on him and the demon, so they simply drove out the greater evil from his body. The reason Shiko agreed to do it, was that the demon was slowly taking over his mind and body, even if it didn’t want to. His body just wasn’t able to handle a demonic essence, so he had to lock it up. His demonic powers are completely gone now, but his look is still slightly demonic and his bone powers remain, though weakened. His bones have also turned pure white again, unlike the red colour they were before.
Sorry for the Double post but yea, nice character but West is full and Nika has Cmy's character trying to join it will make it over crowded.

And I REALLY don't know if I should allow that crappy bone power that seems to be cheap as hell.

I'll let it go from right now, but if I feel his power is too GM-ish I'll pull him out.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 12:04 am

i think it's completely acceptable. Mythic knows how to rp and won't abuse the power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 12:22 am

I know I just hate that ability because it almost makes him invincible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Sep 2007, 6:10 am

Sorry if I confused you about the team thing. What I meant is that he is a villain who works alone, in the same city the West TT lives in.

I don’t really understand how my power is GM-ish... There are people who can manipulate fire, manipulate earth, freeze stuff, manipulate shadows, and then the power to manipulate bones is to strong? There actually is a mutant in the Marvel-verse who can manipulate her bones, but she is nowhere near top tier in power... It’s not as if he can cover his whole body in a layer of steel bones yet, he cannot control his powers to that extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 5:58 am

First off, great comeback in the arguement Mythic. lol. And I'm serious.

Second, I love Teen Titans and I'm glad that there's an acive RP here.

Forum Name: Kimbo

Character Name: Kimberly Davis

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance (pic if you want):
Light brown hair, and usually in tight, flexible jeans and a big, white T-shirt and a big black jacket over it. The picture here shows her in her clothes that she wears when relaxing. Her eyes are a dark brown, and she is sort of light skinned.
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 31

Ability: She has the ability of super speed, which is unknown to everyone on how she got that ability. She can go extremely fast (Think of The Flash). She also has the attributes that go along with super speed, such as exelerate her back molecules back and forward, making her able to go through walls (remember that one episode from the Teen Titans where that one fast kid did it?) She also has great strength, although not really considered 'super strength'.

Team: Little Bad Girl in West

She doesn't feel her power as a special power, but an enhancement of a regular ability, which of course is speed. She doesn't feel the need to join any special team as the Teen Titans or the Bad Dudes, and knows she couldn't ever be convinced to as well as never be asked to. She has no problem in ever using her ability, which she usually uses to steal for her own needs such as food or just plain out things she wants. Her face isn't known in the city because when they do see her, the most they see is a blurr. (Speed!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Sep 2007, 12:02 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 4:50 pm

Forum Name: Santa Clause

Character Name: Tiger Claw

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 150 Lbs

Appearance (pic if you want): He is of a tall medium build. His hair is orange with black streaks in it. He has very sharp, black nails. His costume is orange with black streaks on the arms, torso and legs. He wears a pare of black boots. He has green eyes and razor sharp teeth, 2 of his front teeth are an inch long..

Ability: He has tiger DNA in him which gives him the strength of a tiger. He also has the fighting ability of tiger. Meaning sharp claws and fangs to tear his enemy up. Like most cats he can jump onto high ledges such as trees or balcony's.

Team: He is in the academy

I too am glad to see an active TT forum

Last edited by on Thu 13 Sep 2007, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 5:34 pm

Forum Name:tylor91

Character Name: Huraku Nomichi aka Angel

Sex: male

Height: 5;9

Weight: 146

Appearance (pic if you want):
Regular Form
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 94bc53
Angel Form
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 5f2c80

Ability: He has wings and can use the feathers as weapons. He also carries a angel bow that he shoots feather fast and hard enough to cut through a building. Some of his feathers can also explode when they are fired. He can fly as fast as a jet. When he enters his Angel form he also gets Angel shoes. Also when he enters his Angel form his hair changes color. As soon as he grows his wings then he enters hs angel form.

Team: no team

Last edited by on Thu 13 Sep 2007, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 11:02 pm

it looks ok i guess... but i don't like the 'He can fly as fast as a jet.' part...

I'm sure it'll be alright, but it's not like...
*stands still*
*explodes into mach*
*stands still*

thats your top speed, but not necessaily the speed you're always at. I'll be watching for GM. I know most ppl would have the sense to know this, but I thought i'd just clarify for both our sakes...

and santa, we already have somone that controls fire, i know you technically control lava which is different, but w/e, it's still not ok. you're gonna have to take another power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Sep 2007, 11:06 pm

alright and the jet thing is his top speed he doesnt start off like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next