Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up

Go down 
+3
cmyszka
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:53 pm

[i made a new chracter]
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:54 pm

*sigh*

already have an earth manipulator as well... why don't you look at the past chars before posting?
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 10:55 pm

cause its to much to read what dont they have and your really on your job today arent you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:06 pm

i made a new character
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:10 pm

this seem like it'd be way to easy to GM... i mean, being able to control someone's mind or put them to sleep that easily is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:15 pm

i edited
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:34 pm

it looks alright... but i wanna wait for a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:35 pm

Well, my opinion rarely counts even for 2 cents, but it seems alright. It doesn't seem like it could possible Gmod in any way. =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Sep 2007, 11:37 pm

so its approved
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 12:31 am

the power looks good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:10 am

your powers are fine now, just make sure its a whisper in the ear no whistling aloud and making people fall asleep or that's GMing. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 1:12 am

alright thanks
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue66/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue92/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue66/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:19 pm

Forum Name: Jackcook01

Character Name: Amela Jones

Sex: female

Height: doesn't remember

Weight: won't say

Appearance;Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Anime_girls

Ability: sees into the future-and can read minds

Past-
Amela was four years old when her family found out that she could see into the future, she was ten when they started to move her around from town to town selling what she could see to people who wanted to know their future. Her father was murdered because the person's future was death. Her mother fell ill and died. Amela had been left alone going to city to city because she does not feel safe in one place.

Team: East (used to be-she would wonder from city to city- she can't stay in one place has a dis-order)

Last edited by on Wed 17 Oct 2007, 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:33 pm

Ok, i guess. But i'll be watching closely for GM... neither of your powers are completely clear. You have to concentrate and i don't want to see you dodging every attack because of the precognition thing.

ph, and if you intend her to eventually become a titan, then have her in the east.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue92/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007, 10:40 pm

OOOOKKKKKAAAY DOOOKKKKEYYYY! Right now she is lookin for somebody in the east. so I might change it and have her stay there. and then she might leave after a while and then come back. SO put her in the east please i'll fix that when i'm done.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL
Chuunin
Chuunin
pinkwingedEL

Female Number of posts : 337
Hobbies : Dancing, Boys, Rping
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 1:50 pm

Forum Name: pinkwingedEL

Character Name: Katie Keys aka Titan Crusher

Sex: Female

Height:5'5ft

Weight: 118lbs

Bio: She was a young girl born into a normal family; except for the fact that her brother had the powers to control earth. One day her brother’s power went out of control. Her and her two parents were crushed by the resulting rock slide that he caused. Although their parents were killed by the rock slide, she managed to survive, but she was in extremely bad shape. Half of her head was crushed along with parts of her left and right arms and legs. The same organization that took in her brother to train him, also took her near dead body. They repaired her and turned her into a fighting machine. But because of her strong will she managed to retain her human self. After learning how o control her new body, she escaped from the organization, because of the things that they made her do. She is now searching for her older brother. But she has forgotten his name, and all she has to go on is his picture that is in her pendant that she wears around her neck.

Appearance: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 1140126809_MyPictures

Spoiler:
uses syche in the picture

She has some parts of her that are robotic. Like her to arms and her legs. This makes her very strong and very fast. She is also incredibly smart, because she has half of a cyber brain.

Ability: She is part robot and part human. Her robotic parts are state of the art, and are made of from an almost indestructible metal. Her robotic parts are very light but powerful, allowing her to be very strong, and very quick and agile. Because of her cyber brain she can fight an enemy, and learn their weakest as the fight continues on. She wields a huge scythe (seen in the pic) the chain on the scythe, can be extended over long distances. The ball at the end of the chain, have mini missiles that can be launched, at the users will.

Team: Vigilante ( really isn’t bad or good, just looks after herself , while on her journey to be reunited with her brother.)

Last edited by on Sun 30 Sep 2007, 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007, 5:03 pm

looks ok... approved, unless some one else has objections.. go ahead and start rping...
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 10:41 pm

Forum Name: Demon_Shinobi

Character Name: Damian Maldonado

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 105

Appearance: Wears a black robe over hs appearance; black long messy hair down to neck; tan skin color; black shoes; black jacket; black tight shirt;

Ability: MInd abilities. Can't put it any other way -_-...mostly think of Jean Grey. I'm nopt the kind of person that would Gmod either...

Team: Loner in west

If you haven't noticed, Caleb, I just want to make this chracter to help out my other one. lol
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 10:44 pm

we already have a mind reader and future teller, and she's already really pushing it on GM already.

and i'm not just gonna let you spam a char for one occasion... grr... take more time in your chars. there isn't even much of a bio or description.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 10:46 pm

Minus the mind reading powers. I meant the telekenises stuff she be doing. Lifting cars and stuff. lol. And there is no need for a bio. I just copied this application format from the first page on Nika's post.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 10:48 pm

everyone else put on in. I wanna bio!!

And, dude, you just want it cuz, azrael... no
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2007, 10:50 pm

lol. That may be true! But I was also planning to use this character more than the one I have now, but whatever. And not EVERYONE has a bio! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 2:57 pm

Forum Name: Cold-as-snow

Character Name: Love

Sex: male *but it can change*

Height: 5"3

Weight: ?

Appearance; Real form- boy-
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Anime-1

Girl form that he used-
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Animepunkgirl

Ability: he can change into any person-also can change into any sex- sizes don't matter- talliness doesn't matter-

Team: Villain

Bio-

Love found out that he was different when he wanted to know how it felt to be a girl. He just had to think about being a girl and how she would act, and then when he wlooked at himself in the mirror he was no longer a man he was a girl. He uses the girl form to get into any place where he wants. He hates the teen titans- because he beleives that they are what made him forget five years of his life time. he has many scars on his body that change with the forms, he doesn't know where he got them.

Last edited by on Sat 29 Sep 2007, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 3:00 pm

what am I doing wrong? I thought that I was doing pretty fine RPing with that char?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 3:08 pm

cold-as-snow wrote:

Ability: he can change into any person-if he changes into a teen titan with powers he can use them.

no... fudge nut... way.... =_=

and jack, well the idea that thoughts are basically always flooding your mind and you keep seeing visions OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again is a bit excessive.... I thought it'd be more just like.... every soo often when something dramatic happens you might get a vision and if you concentrate really hard you can tap into ppls thoughts, not like they are constantly overwhelming you....

Azrael had slightly similar powers. He can't read minds, but every so often he might get a glimpse of the future, it wouldn't be as clear of often as you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next