Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up

Go down 
+3
cmyszka
bluewingedD
Demon_Shinobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue66/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue92/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue66/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 8:10 pm

okay i'll change that- that's all you have to do is just email me and tell me to stop doing it, I like it better when people tell me what I should and shouldn't do other then keep it all in their minds, well thanks i'll stop doing it,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 8:19 pm

so does that mean that i'm accepted?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 8:40 pm

no... it means it's a completely unacceptable power...

it's way to powerful, i mean, just being able to leech any power you want? psshhh....
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySat 29 Sep 2007, 8:43 pm

okay, but if I take the last part off like- coping the powers? can he just copy the people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Sep 2007, 12:18 pm

I'm sorry for the rushed application, but I simply couldn't think...sorry. I'll fix the mistakes on this one later, but I'm kinda busy at the moment. I just made this because I couldn't rp with my other character anymore, I don't know why.

Quote :
Character name: Former name: Amai Tenson. Current name: Nekura Tenson

Sex: Male

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Blood Type: B

Physical Description: Nekura wears a long sleeved black shirt with roomy sleeves. He wears a red sleeveless shirt over the black shirt, the Chinese symbol for death written on the upper back and the sign for love written on the upper chest, both of the signs drawn in black. Over these shirts, he usually wears a black jacket with extra pockets for random things. He wears baggy pants that stop right above the ankles, the bottom and top edges red in colour while the rest is black. He also wears two tight leather gloves over his hands, both of them blood red in colour. Red socks and black boots cover his feet. He has silky soft and long hair, which goes down to the upper area of his waist and naturally splits into many long and surprisingly soft spikes from the top to bottom (Bit like Envy). His hair is mostly black in colour, but the tips of the hair are naturally a snow-white colour that contrasts with the black. His eyes are unusually big and his irises are both a glowing light scarlet colour. This weird eye glow is what forces him to wear sunglasses that absorb the light when not wanting unwanted attention. His body is lightly muscled and surprisingly strong and agile, but he still has a slightly feminine and thin figure thanks to him being an androgyne. His facial features are rather delicate and slightly feminine as his face is, like his body and voice, androgynous. His skin is soft, free of any imperfections and it has a slightly pale colour to it.

Power:
Spoiler:

Bio:
Spoiler:

Team: Loner villain (Attacks anyone with powers, good or evil).

Note: What place needs villains??

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:01 am

Forum Name: *Akamichi*

Character Name: Blake "Shock" Higgins

Sex: Male

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 165 Pounds

Appearance: I semi-tall man, he has blonde hair which is straight and goes down to his neck. His usual attire is a dark blue shirt, and black jeans with a grey sweat shirt. He is a tan white skin color, and has blue eyes. He usually wears some type of skater shoes, although not much of a skating type of person.

Ability: His power is mostly with weather(ish) abilities. He can control, create, and manipulate electricty (lightning), wind, and thunder. If wanted to, (although not often), he could make even lightning strike from the sky. Send electrical currents, absorb electricity such as through a phone line or a power box, and send electricity through metal.

Team: Villain in East

Bio: Unknown to him and everyone else of how he got his powers, he has them since he was a child. His parents were disgraced of him and the trouble he brought upon them, so they sent him away to a boarding school, where he found how to use his powers, and break free of the jail-like school.As the years went by, he stayed in disguise, only using his powers to live every day. As a child, he was only but a small boy, but now, is very tall and even has a tone shape. He isn't proud to steal, but only does it when needed for himself.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 12:10 pm

we need more titans in east.. wahh.... T_T

approved i guess..... unless some one had a complaint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 3:12 pm

Forum Name:Recoil

Character Name: Israel Thyme (Spartan Alpha 492)

Sex:Male

Height: 6'10"

Weight:320lbs(with armour)

Appearance (pic if you want): Crimson Primary armour. With a steel secondary lining. The Red Star emblem on his right shoulder. Heltmet very detailed with a small refelctive gold visor.
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Goremartyrspartanny0

Ability: Regenerating Armour. HUD with built in motion sensor. Mastery of all weapons and vehicles. Physically fast and Strong.

Team: Hero- East

Bio: Genectically bio engineered human. Israel was born to fight. As a secrect facility in DeMoore's ideal team of force justice, Israel became the top of his classes in the academy. He was sought after to be the perfect killing machine but clues lead to DeMoore's plans to clone him and destroy the Titans and any opposing force. Israel left the Academy soon after and headed East, far as possible from the facility.

Last edited by on Sat 06 Oct 2007, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 3:15 pm

heheh, .....spartan......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 3:18 pm

cmyszka wrote:
heheh, .....spartan......

Razz I know, Halo on the mind.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 6:18 pm

Amai/Nekura approved...
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Oct 2007, 6:20 pm

i guess spartan is approved too, but don't go over board with the super human speed and strength. It's above normal, but not like..... uber....

woot, we'll soon have five titans east ppl... now we need to start on north or south....

i'll prolly talk flame into letting me set up another board so we can have threads for each place... its getting pretty active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 3:50 pm

Forum Name: vampires-lust

Character Name: Kira Ann Lovely

Sex: Female

Height: 5"3

Appearance (pic if you want): Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 2c579dd5

Ability: Orbing *she can orb any where that she wants, she can call for help by using her powers. she can orb herself and just another person*

Team: South

Past- Memory Lost

Last edited by on Mon 08 Oct 2007, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 3:59 pm

hy i changed it to the point where I can only copy their identies and not powers, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 7:20 pm

so.... what would the point be? as digusises and things? if thats all then ok. But, keep is within reason, I don't want to see you becoming hulk-like ppl and saying he's an olympic heavy weight lifter.

and vampire, i'm sorry but that's waaaayyy to godly. I mean, ok say they have the most powerful villain show up and he attacks. you say "nope, ima kill yous". and freeze time. take a pocket knife and slit their throat. dead......

nope... too GMish

and the fact that it only affect bay guys is even more GMish. then any allies could completely demolish them while they're frozen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 7:30 pm

- I dont' really think that's what he met, I think that he met like turning into an important person to rob the bank and stuff, isn't that what bad people do
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 7:42 pm

yeah, but i was just saying not to over do it if he uses it for combat.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue92/110Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2007, 7:46 pm

- okay i'll let him know i talk to him and i've been reading on what he's been doing, he's new to these things
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 5:56 pm

Forum name: Cen

Name: Baron "Nightflash" johnson

Sex: male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 220

Apperance:
Spoiler:

Ability: Ethereal Sword creation. (ethereal-Not of this world; spiritual. syn celestial) Summons spiritual swords which he can control with his mind. They have to stay within 5 feet of him making them a short range ability. At this time he can only summon two. He can wield them like a regular sword or they can float in the air controlled by his mind.

Team- Alone in nouth (for now)

Bio- He was born and lived with both parents until his dad went crazy. His dad and his mom fought alot until the first day he summoned one of his swords and told his dad he'd kill him if he ever touched his mom again. After that he went to the academy and graduated. He was intrested in the teen Titans but decided to wait it out before he tried to join them. He now lives by the south tower.

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 6:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 7:58 pm

vampires-lust wrote:
Forum Name: vampires-lust

Character Name: Kira Ann Lovely

Sex: Female

Height: 5"3

Appearance (pic if you want): Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 2c579dd5

Ability: Orbing *she can orb any where that she wants, she can call for help by using her powers. she can orb herself and just another person*

Team: South

Past- Memory Lost

I changed my power, if you don't like it then just delete what i've been posting on here
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 8:27 pm

orb? like teleport? we already have mythic doing that sry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:34 pm

((i'v seen the show a couple of times so i think i get the general idea but i'm not exactly sure so if i get something wrong then feel free to tell me))

Forum Name:Razzy

Character Name: Rakagi

Sex:male

Height:5'10

Weight:130

Bio:Rakagi dosn't know much about his past.The only thing he can remeber is a small town and wondering alone for years other than that it's unknown.The tattoo's on his right arm and left eye are unknown even to Rakagi.He dosn't know where they came from or why they are there.He has always been able to use his ability for as long as he can remeber.

Appearance:Short black hair with a mix of crimson red.Blue eyes with a hint of green.He wears baggy green pants with a oarnge shirt with one sleeve covering his right arm..He is average build.He wears black gloves.He has tattoos on his right arm and a tattoo over his left eye.

Ability: Rakagi's tattoo's on his right arm work as his ability.He can use the ink on the tattoos to make a whip.The tattoo over his left eye is used to let him see long distances for a short period of time.

Team: Titains North

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:56 pm

hmm its a good profile, but like in the show there's no actual killing so i'd say weapons like that a sword are out and maybe try something else. its an interesting idea, but i dont really think the whole weapon thing like that is right for the rp. so i would think of something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:59 pm

well what if it was the whip instead i mean it's hard to kill someone with just a whip unless you straggle them or something and i don't plan on doing that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up   Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans RP (TT) Sign up
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next