Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:32 pm

Rose Hip Zero-

This Rp is based on the manga called Rose Hip Zero. if you haven't heard of it before. then here is the web site where you can read about it, http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=5121
There is also a fan club on here that will show you what ALICE looks like i'll also put the link on here for you-

A short story line for those who don't want to read it-

Kyoji Kido used to be the "Ace" in the Gaiji Division, a Special Forces Police unit that dealt with foreign criminals, but now he's a normal grunt in the Juvenile Division. He's been in that position ever since tracking down a Japanese merc terrorist squad called ALICE to England where they killed Kido's sister. He's tried to get as far away from the case as he could, entering the Juvenile Division to get away from blood and violence. Don't get me wrong, Kido is no pacifist. This chain-smoking smartmouth is modeled after Dirty Harry and likes to shoot first and ask questions later. His old boss has asked him to get back on the ALICE case because 30 high-ranking Police officers have been systematically killed by the terrorists and there's no end in sight. He sees Kido as the best chance to stop the killers. But he won't be working alone. He's going to be partnered with a 14-year-old girl named Kasumi Asakura,whose mysterious fighting abilities and expertise with a Desert Eagle pistol make her more dangerous to ALICE than anyone in the police special forces!
-----------------------

Okay moving on...

This rping is going to be based on a group of teenagers who have gotten out of Alice. The year is 3130 and as like I said before it's based in Japan.

just some stuff that you need to know before moving on-

no spamming
no control over other char's
you may have a police officer but if you do then you can't have an Ex-Alice member
If you make an civialian then you may have an officer or an Ex Alice member
if you make an Alice member you can not make an Ex-Alice member
Nobody is the leader of Alice I will give out the orders (sorry im the leader...)

20 Alice members (jackcook02, vampires-lust, Razzy)

4 Ex- Alice members (cold-as-snow)

10 police officers

and so so amount of civilains (so so means i'll think about it)
well I suppose that it has to be PG 15 (lol)
if you are an alice member you will have a Rose tattoo here is the picture of the rose- it can be anywhere you want it
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet C2000271_001_b

EIN potion- it makes the muscles stronger all ALICE members have a little bottle with them at all times

Forum name:

Character name:

Age: (if alice or Ex-Alice you can not be lower then 13 and no higher then 19)

Appearance:

Group: (Alice, Ex-Alice, Police, civilain)

Past history: (if you are an Ex-alice or an alice member you have to do these below and i'm not hard so don't over push yourself)

Why you joined Alice?

Where is your tattoo?

What is your weapon of Choice? (nothing weird and don't push your luck)

NOTE!
if you become an Alice after being a civilian you have to be ten years old. no higher and no lower then Ten. Also another little note, i'll decide when there is an arc and what not...

*and since it's my rp i think that I should be able to approve and disapprove on the people*

Last edited by on Tue 30 Oct 2007, 5:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:38 pm

Forum name: Vampires-lust

Character name: Zero

Appearance:

Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Rose_Hip_Zero_vol03_082-083BYAAAH

Group: Alice Leader

Past history: he is an experitment from the gov't he escaped and now he is back for revenge making ALICE kill all police officers and taking the kids off the streets and into his arms to kill for him.

Why you joined Alice? Revenge

Where is your tattoo? On both of my hands

What is your weapon of Choice? My sword (ooohh my shows it)
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 12:51 pm

(becca i made u a char on here, lol as u can see down below)

Forum name: jackcook02

Character name: Jack (Ex. 2)

Appearance:

Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet HotD_XLG_c08_LQ_p013-1

Middle girl- red hair, and dark green eyes

Group: Alice member

Past history:
jack was the second experitment from the gov't to have gotten away. she joined Alice because Zero promised her many things from the world. As revenge on her sister. She is either called Ex. 2 or Jack from other members. she doesn't speak unless she has something important to say and she hates the gov't for not only taking away her memories but not telling her, her real name.

Why you joined Alice? Revenge and the hope of a new world

Where is your tattoo? On my left boob (lol i'm just being funny but really it's there)

What is your weapon of Choice? 300px Winchester
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet 300px-Winchester_1897
and a 180px S26W Chief
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet 180px-S26W-Chief

Last edited by on Tue 30 Oct 2007, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 1:47 pm

approved both Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 2:09 pm

Forum name: cold-as-snow

Character name: Erik

Appearance:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Nobu 5"6

Group: Ex-Alice

Past history: Erik had been in the ALICE group since he could remember. he ment jack and Zero right after the first bombing from ALICE. He was living on the roads and getting off the ground when he ment Jack and Zero. Erik only remembers waking up on the side of the road and then walking for hours, about 3 weeks later he ment jack and Zero. Ever since he was 11 he had been with the ALICE group. But then when his best friend was murdered in front of him by the leader of ALICE he quit. He ran away to london then a year ago he came back. Ever since then he has been with the Police.

Why you joined Alice? a better life

Where is your tattoo? on my wrist

What is your weapon of Choice? Erik likes to carry around Juggling Knives and a brownie (gun)
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 2:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 2:39 pm

Forum name: Razzy

Character name: Zan

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Group:Alice

Past history: Zan lost his parents at a early age.They were in a shoot out with the cops and died.He dosn't remeber anything about them other than the night of the shoot out.He joined Alice in order to destroy all the cops in the world.He dosn't talk much to anyone.He's usally lost in thought and stays by himself.

Why you joined Alice? He just hates cops

Where is your tattoo? arm

What is your weapon of Choice? two revolvers
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 2:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 6:03 pm

Forum name: cold-as-snow

Character name: Kimmy

Appearance:

When she first joined-

Spoiler:

After 3 years-

Spoiler:

Group:
Newbie ALICE

Past history: Kimmy's an experitment that ZERO had done on her before starting ALICE

Why you joined Alice? just did

Where is your tattoo? inner hip

What is your weapon of Choice? any gun that she can get her hands on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 6:09 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptySat 03 Nov 2007, 6:01 pm

Forum name:bluewingedD

Character name: Talon

Appearance: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Talon-

Group: Alice

Past history:
Born fighter. Since he could walk he was taught how to use a sword. He was a child protigy. His father was killed by a crime lord, and the corrupt police officer ignored it, becaue they were paid off. he was discovered by Alcie where he decided to join. He is serious and to the point, but is not without his fun loving side.

Why you joined Alice?: Revenge on crime lord and police

Where is your tattoo?: Back of neck

What is your weapon of Choice?: Dual Katana blades seen in the pciture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 8:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet   Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Sign up Sheet
Page 1 of 1