Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue110/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue100/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue100/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptySun 07 Oct 2007, 11:46 pm

Ok, here it is. The next effort to give AE more life. Woods of Fangkroth is meant to be SIMILAR TO, BUT IN NO WAY BASED UPON the "redwall" series by Brian Jaques. If you don't know what it is, don't worry. It's a kids book and not vital to rping here. this is here just FYI....

ok here we goo...

PLEEAAASSSEEE! for the love of CHEESE COW CURDS, read this! I want this rp to last a month at least! It'll help you design your char too!

Setting:
Random woodland somewhere in nowhere... Mostly dense forests and open plains. Basically every kind of environment is present somewhere. Most of the rp will take place in the forests. It all lies a bit inland from a large stretch of the coast. Small islands lay off the mainland.

You'll play as a generic woodland creature. You can take just about anything larger than a shrew [relative of the mouse] and smaller than a wolf or bobcat. If you have a strange creature... like a platypus or som'm.... give an explanation in their bio. Make them from far off lands or som'm. If you have no preference in any case, these are the most prominent races, most common from the top down:

mice
squirrels
rats
ermin/weasles
moles
sparrows
foxes
otters
Shrews/voles
badgers
frogs/newts/salamanders
everything else

Basically everything is open, just try to keep your chars personality, morals, and physique loyal to their race. Also, try to take a more common animal, it'll help with keeping the rp alive and will generally make socializing more fun. There seem to be a lot of love addicts here on AE and it's not natural to see a massive, hulking badger and a midget shrew doing.... things.... =_=

There is NO MAGIC! I don't care what you think. Nothing you wouldn't see in real life.... er... other than walking, talking, sword-swinging animals... =_=

There isn't much organization or government. Everyone's free to do what they'd like, but for the most part, the land is peaceful. Note that depending on your race, you may not be welcome with certain villages. ex. Foxes, rats, ermin, weasles, not welcome with mice, squirrels, otters, ect. and w/e...

Weapons are pretty primitive to. Bronze, iron, wood... simple things like short swords, bows, slings, daggers, dirks, ect...

Plz... for the love of fudge... no Katanas... =_=

Also, there will prolly be millions of apps of the freelance mercenaries and the like... plz, be creative, try to make a very unique char. they don't have to be emo, misunderstood killers to be cool. Also, I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest making them loyal to a village or som'm. this simply means that they have a home to go to when needed. It'll help keep the rp together.

ok, enuf of the nagging, i'll handle other stuff when it comes up in rp. here's the rules...

all general site rules...
no gmodding (duh)
no force play (duh duh)
no cybering, keep it pg-13...
be patient!!
be creative!!
have fun!! OR ELSE!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Template:

Forum name:
Character name:
Race:
Profession/hobbies?:
Appearance:
Bio: (make me as long as possible! it's worth it, believe me!)

Noteable abilities: (expert marksman? spy? pilot? blahblah... you get it)
Supplies: (what they usually carry with them)
Morals/motives: [give a short description of their goals in life and sociability. doesn't need to be fancy. Having a long bio will help define this too]

Last edited by on Thu 01 Nov 2007, 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue66/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue92/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue66/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:00 am

*never heard of the story, but i'm bored. If i didn't get it write then i'll just delete it. I'm not in the modd to think right now. *

Forum name: Jackcook01
Character name: Tish
Race: Racoon
Profession/hobbies?: betraying others, playing tricks, and steeling
Home/origin: in a den
Appearance: gray eyes, black around them, light gray furr and a raccoon tail
Bio: Tish has a mother who was 16 when she had her. she betrays people because her father betrayed her mother. She has no feelings for anybody and she loves to play tricks on others. She has no friends and is shy to other boys but uses her meaniness out on them for her shyness. She plays tricks on those who she has already betrayed. her mothers family comes from a long line of betraying, steeling and playing tricks. Tish doesn't like other girls afraid that her being mean and rude would stop after she becomes friends with girls. She doesn't like to talk about her past, and she doesn't like to be asked questions unless they are easy answers to put in. She doesn't like candy? and doesn't like to see the people that she picks on being picked on by others.

Noteable abilities: good betrayer
Supplies: a long wooden stick
Morals/motives: doesnt' really have any, shes a betrayer she wants to betray everybody.

Last edited by on Mon 08 Oct 2007, 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue110/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:02 am

wow, why'd you make such a loyal character?

heheh, cliché, but approved i guess...

you could've done a bit more in the bio and description though :/

it would make the char mor fun to RP...
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue92/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:06 am

i'll try since i'm in the mood to fix it up now, i'm not feeling good so i have sorta an addiutide and i'm spelling everything wrong.

but since i don't know what this is about are they people or are they animals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:09 am

so wait, they talk, and they have weapons. Are they like normal animals or can they walk on twos?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:13 am

animals... no ppl.

and yes, they walk on two feet, er... paws...

I don't suppose any of you have heard of Lugaru? that might be a good example too. It's a game.

w/e anthropomorphic animals and the like... ima go bed nau...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:23 am

Ima sign up and go to sleep.

Forum name: Recoil

Character name: Strife

Race: Wolf

Profession/hobbies?: Merc/Guild Knight

Home/origin: Tabarath of Wolves

Appearance: Grey fur with right white eye circle, Blind in one eye

Bio: Born with one blind eye. Strife had a hard time growing up and fitting in. He went into solitude at 14 and came out a warrior. He picked out fights to make use of his skills. Joined the Wolf guild of Tabarath and became a Knight quickly. He now roams town to town making the best of life and returning back to Tabarath annually. He's trying to make his name known.

Voice: Think Arbiter from Halo series if you ever played it.

Noteable abilities: very expierenced fighting. Blind in one eye

Supplies: Iron Short Sword and Shield. A small keg with healing items.

Morals/motives: Wants to become the best, show that he is worth something. Communitive, but not over talkitive. Can be an easy allie and cruel enemy. But depends on what he takes on missions.

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct 2007, 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 12:35 am

I was really bored. I didn't really get this, but I don;t think I did 'too' bad. If I can't have a fox, then I'll make him a squirrel. =/

Forum name: Demon_Shinobi

Character name: Sony

Race: Squirrel

Profession/hobbies?: Loves to collect nuts =p

Home/origin: Under a giant tree, which leads to a lot of room. (secret spot)

Appearance: Brown fur. White stomache. Black tail with a splotch of red at the end. black paws and feet. Brown ears.

Bio: A nice young fellow, Sony was always an energetic child. He got his name from his parents, who one day, in their travels, found a strange divice which was black and had a shiny screen. The word on it said "Sony", so that's what they named their next son. He has many brothers and sisters, and is actually the youngest of them all. Being the youngest, he was always picked on by the olders, but knew it was just fun and games. Now, grown up, he tries to find something more to do with his life. He somehow grew a strange obsession for nuts (and sometimes berries).

Noteable abilities: Great spy; very sneaky; great at gatherring nuts =p

Supplies: Usually carries nuts of every kind. Occasionally carries berries. May even be seen with a sharp pointy stick for protection.

Morals/motives: Wants to find something better to do than just live a boring life with his whole family. He wants to become something more. He wants a job that has something to do with nuts. He is a nice fellow, who isn't seen being mean too often. He loves nuts. He also is very sly, and great at spying, never being caught once to this day.

Last edited by on Mon 08 Oct 2007, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue50/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue50/100Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Left_bar_bleue50/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 1:09 am

Forum name:
Character name: Cato
Race: Fox

Profession/hobbies?: Crime Lord

Home/origin: Lived in a burrow in the ground, now aleader of a gang that are the cause of most of the crimes around the forest.

Appearance: All black with a white tip on his tail.paws are white, with black tip were his claws come out. Was golden eyes

Bio: An Unfortunate soul that grew up on his own. His Parents died when he was young, and he was forced to look after himself. His parents were killed one day when when they were not on a familt gathering. As they walked they were ambushed and surrounded by a pack of wolves. Thw wolves threatened to kill them if they didn't hand over all their money. Cato's father's refused and caused a distraction for me and his mother to excape. While the distration was successful, Cato's father lost his life. He then lived alone with his mother for the next 3 years of his life. His mother became ill. He tired his best to help his mother. He asked for help from the people around him. But none came to his aid. He mother soon died because he couldn't afford to get her proper treatment. Becasue of he's dark coat he was automacticlly seen as an evil creature among the other animals. This also made it difficult to get help from his fellow creatures. After his mother died, his heart became cold. There was no more room for love in his heart, becasue it was replaced by dark and bitter hate for the creatures around him, who couldn't help him in his time of need. He soon decided to turn all that hate on the very society that betrayed him. He soon began to give in to the sterotype that they put on him. he began to steal not just to get by, but for the enjoyment of it. Becasue of his hard life and living his whole life on his own, he had turned into a hardened crimal. He new that his life of crime would lead to times when he would be forced to fight. So he trained himself in the art, of swors play, and marksmen ship. He is more then capable of handling himself, in battle against almost any opponate, but he prefers to use his cunning, and slyness to avoid battles and get his enemies to fight eachother.After his name started to spread throughout the area, he soon started to garther is own ban of crimals who follow his every order. He is now an almost heartless crime lord, who doesn't care for anyone but himself.

Noteable abilities: Skilled swordmen, marksmen, Cunning, swift and sly tongue

Supplies: Carries sword,throwing knives, pouch filled with poisinius items, and bow and arrow(primary weapon)

Morals/motives: He has almost no morals expect beging loyal to those he calls friends, but even towards them he would not hesiatate to betray them if it would save his own life. He wants to be powerful, and well revered.

Last edited by on Mon 08 Oct 2007, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 5:27 pm

ok. i repeal all approvals, sry jack. There cannot be four foxes already =_=

i'll allow the two with the best apps, then once the rp gets going, maybe more. I might even throw one of my own apps into the mix, but prolly not. the rest, please, don't just give up. Make another char. If you're thinking of a home, you can use 'Thistlemoth Abbey' it'll be more of a castle and resting place for basically any good-natured chars. It'll be one of the main places in the RP.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 6:02 pm

i've changed mine to a raccoon?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 6:14 pm

*sigh* i'd rly rather ask for more in the bio and description... in the description mostly...

jack approved i guess...
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 6:37 pm

I added a little more, hehe but I don't quite know what else to put into her bio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:06 pm

I editted my character a bit, if I can't be a fox I'll change it. But a funny thing is when I posted this character, today I saw a dvd of Redwall. So I an idea of the characters.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:10 pm

i heard the dvd was even more kiddie than the books, but ok. w/e works... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:32 pm

I changed my dude into a squirrel. lol
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:35 pm

sony approved

and i'm assuming the PS3 thing is a joke, no PS3s...
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 9:37 pm

What PS3 thing? All I said was that his parents found a mythical device with the word 'Sony' on it so that's what they named him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 10:04 pm

wait is mine approved?
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyMon 08 Oct 2007, 10:04 pm

not sure yet, gimme a bit
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyTue 09 Oct 2007, 8:33 pm

Forum name: Cmyszka
Character name: Atrus
Race: raccoon
Profession/hobbies: Story teller, bard, musician, entertainer
Home/origin: Quengilar Valley, will eventually become Thistlemoth Abbey
Appearance: Slightly tall, toned body, alert ears and face, bright eyes, good voice and laugh. Wears a tan tunic and brown trousers under a long green travelers cloak and a layered black cape which was torn in my places.

Bio: He grew up to the far east and south in a large solitary valley where few travelers went. He spent his childhood playing and goofing off, but then took on the arts of war in his later years. He was taught to use a blade and how to fight, knowing it would be needed in their chaotic world. His weapon of choice is the cross bow he usually carries during his travels and is a fair shot. He also is a master of disguises and can play many different rolls. He usually tries to portrays himself as a simple traveler to hide his abilities in battle.

After leaving home he searched for something to occupy his time and give him something to do. He wanted to unify the country-side and rather resented having learned to fight. He took up the musical arts and preformed ballads and tunes for those he met on his travels for money. He loved the way he could make people laugh and collected long stories to entertain the country-folk. He wandered aimlessly about, collecting and writing songs and tales of adventures. He still keeps his crossbow and dirk ready, knowing there are many vile creatures waiting to steal from travelers like him. He tends to hide his abilities in warfare unless absolutely necessary and avoids fights whenever possible.

After years of wandering and entertaining to survive, he has grown tired of travel. Currently he is looking for a permanent home for himself where he can stay until the road calls to him again.

Notable abilities: basic skill with weapons all around. Exceptional marksman. Story teller and song writer. Master of disguises, can hide his identity easily.
Supplies: crossbow and bolts, iron throwing dirk, lyre, flute, a small pouch of random scraps of cloth and herbs for disguises.
Morals/motives: to unify the country and help keep Fangkroth as jolly, peaceful, cooperative place. He has good intentions and can't stand for the bandits that roam the land. He isn't a soldier, but would gladly fight to protect another.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:36 pm

recoil denied, try again...

and other ppl. MAKE CHARS ALREADY!.......PLZ?
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyWed 10 Oct 2007, 11:39 pm

There's already five people to the RP. Just start it >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 9:05 pm

is it good now?Cause I dont see why when everyone else pretty much changed to racoons -_-
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 9:12 pm

ok.. approved i guess. I won't be allow anymore/manymore foxes, wolves, or raccoons. We need mor generic animals...

oh, and remember to keep your chars loyal to their race. The foxes would be quiet and clever, squirrels hyper or som'm, wolves bloodthristy and cruel... meh, you get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up   Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Woods of Fangkroth RP Sign Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next