Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Woods of Fangkroth RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Male Number of posts : 1088
Hobbies : napping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue110/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue100/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue100/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/110)

Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty
PostSubject: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 7:33 pm

Setting:
Random woodland somewhere in nowhere... Mostly dense forests and open plains. Basically every kind of environment is present somewhere. Most of the rp will take place in the forests. It all lies a bit inland from a large stretch of the coast. Small islands lay off the mainland.

There isn't much organization or government. Everyone's free to do what they'd like, but for the most part, the land is peaceful. Note that depending on your race, you may not be welcome with certain villages. ex. Foxes, rats, ermin, weasles, not welcome with mice, squirrels, otters, ect. and w/e...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warm orange sun rose over the cold eastern hills and gave light to the fields and forests of Fangkroth Wood. A ray of sunlight managed to creep through the colorful fall leaves of an oak tree and fell across the face of a Atrus the Bard, or at least that what he went by for the moment. His closed eyes quivered and opened. The raccoon sat up from where he laid slumped against the trees trunk and stretched. He shivered slight and cleared his throat. Morning already? Hmm, few dreams have visited me recently. I suppose my mind has needed the rest from these long days of thought and travel. he thought and stood.

He checked the small pack he carried for his supplies and set off on his travels again, seeing they were all present. He had been sitting below a tall oak which sat on the border of the Woods and a large stretch of plains. He was following a path that ran along the forest edge leading north. He knew it was only a matter of time before he came across a stream that he could follow to a village or camp. They would be sitting along a water source like that for water and travel.

He was still on the path and took a sip of a water sack he carried to wash his mouth out with. He returned the water to his side and straightened his cloak so it hid more thoroughly the crossbow on his back and the pack of traveling supplies. Any watching bandit or rouge might simply leave him be as he had nothing valuable or worth stealing to show. He watched the long grass in the fields ripple in the wind and began whistling a cheery tune to himself to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
http://animeyume.forumotion.com/
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue50/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue50/100Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue50/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 11 Oct 2007, 9:08 pm

Cato sat there in his den, with an evil stare. Several of his minions came by and started to ask him questions. Cato stared them down and,

"The only question you need to be asking me is..... What is my quota for the day? And we would I except it to be delivered?..... So I suggest you get to work.....now!!!"

The minions standing in front of him quickly scattered away. He started to luagh and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue66/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue92/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue66/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyFri 12 Oct 2007, 11:27 am

Tish sat near the water where her home was. she was tired and had been up all night with her leader. she was one of the Racoons that wanted to bare the sign of her clan but didn't want to be part of it. She sighed while laying on her back, her wooden stick that she had found when she was able to walk was a little to short. She sighed then looked around.

She didn't know if finding another wooden stick would help her be better at what she was good at the most.

'Betraying, steeling and picking on people.' she smiled. 'I love it!' she thought before she started to laugh.

She got up and went into the woods looking for another wooden stick that would be better to bully people with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Male Number of posts : 598
Hobbies : Chess, Track, RPing, Eating, Sleeping, and chillin wit ma girl
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue110/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

Sony scurried up and down several trees, always coming down with many types of nuts in his leaf sack that was on his back. After having a great amount of nuts, and a couple of good berries, he ran back to his homeunder the tree. He dumped his nuts out in the tree, and went back to collect even more.

"So many nuts, so little time!" He said in an exhausted voice, as he ran ferocously fast, stopping at trees that had plenty of nuts. He continued this for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slimshadyfan93
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 4:28 pm

Atrus continued down the road for quite some time. He stopped whistling and listened to the wind brushing through the fields on his right and the trees on his left. He suddenly stopped and his ears perked up a bit. He heard shuffling of the fall leaves to the west. Now who could that be out here. I suppose it could be a group of bandits, but I'm sure they'd be much more quiet. I suppose who ever it is may be able to direct me toward the closest village. he thought and turned off the path and into the woods.

He saw Sony up ahead scurrying about and hailed him. Hello there! Would you honor me with a minute of your time? he said and waved from a distance, still approaching.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue92/110Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 4:31 pm

Tish took off running, she had found a stick and had heard the call for her to come to the meeting. She jumped over a fallen tree and saw that most of her clan was already there. She slid to a stop taking out the oldest racoons. She gave them an evil smile before taking off again.

"TISH REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!" She yelled while standing in front of her leader. He was older then anybody that she knew but he still had it in him. "You're late!" Tish smiled. "I'm always late." She said it while tapping her stick on the ground. "What is it that you called for?" She asked while looking around, all the clan's racoons were there.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 4:40 pm

Not seeing Atrus in time, Sony came to a sliding stop, his momentum making him fall over on his head. He did a couple of fast manuevers and soon stood straight up, as he inspected the unfamiliar animal. Seeing he that he wouldn't be of any harm to him, Sony's big smile returned to his face.

"Hello!" He said with enthusiasm in his voice. "Sure, I have plenty of time...unless nuts suddenly grow feet and can walk away." He said as he laughed a little.

Wait!!! Can nuts do that?!?! What if...THEY CAN?!?!....nahhhh. SOny thought after his last comment.

"What is it you need, kind sir?" He said as his smile returned to his face.

Sony was always energetic, and yet he always wondered why most people didn't take him too serious. Unfortunately, it's always in his blood and he can't help it. He doesn't mind though, always acting the same way, not letting anything anyone says get him down.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Woods of Fangkroth RP Left_bar_bleue50/100Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 4:43 pm

Cato began to walk through the tall grass outside of his hideout. As he walked outside a group of wolves began to walk around him. He looked at them with a smile and said,

"So boys do you have any news from me?" The wolves began to give a report to him. He grined and said,

"Good, ver good. I guest we can began shortly then. But first I want to go recuit some good talent. Spread out and see if you can find any. I'll go looking for some myself."

The wolves spreaded off in a dash and Cato began to run through to tall grss him self as he headed towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 5:06 pm

Atrus watched Sony's eccentric performance slightly amused. He was glad to see he was a friendly creature.

Uh, would you know where the closest village or outpost would be? At the moment I'm sort of... uh... lost I guess. he said slightly embarrassed. He usually was 'lost', as he just wandered about until he came upon more civilization. He smiled at the squirrel and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Shinobi
Chuunin Exam Procter
Chuunin Exam Procter
Demon_Shinobi

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySun 14 Oct 2007, 7:04 pm

Sony looked up at the raccoon, then went into his own little world. He closed one eye as he tapped his own head with his index finger over and over again.

"Closest...village..." He said outloud, as he started to think in heavy thought.

A look of realization came across his face, as he looked back up at the raccoon.

"Yes! There is a market city down south somewhere...is that good?" He said, looking at the raccoon with a face of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptySat 20 Oct 2007, 10:29 am

Atrus adjusted the strap holding his crossbow on his back, but still kept it hidden. Yup. i suppose. Is it just straight south? Would the road take me there? he asked.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 25 Oct 2007, 2:18 pm

Tish's leader smiled. It was a he, he had scars all over his body hinting that he was a wild racoon when he fought.

"i have news." he said while the other racoons came out of the shadows. Tish looked around thinking on if it was a test to her. "What?" she asked while she tightened her grip on her stick.

her leader stared at her then sighed. "You do not trust me?" Tish smiled. "Rule number three of this clan is never to trust even those closest to you." The leader laughed. Tish was getting ready to fight. But the leader couldn't stop laughing.

"We brought you here because I wanted to tell you that you are going to bare the mark of this clan." Tish looked up at the leader and sighed. "I'm not going to follow your rules i keep telling you that." her leader stood up. "You're going on a mission...the racoons in the South are needing help. You will go and help them out." Tish nodded, she bowed and turned around. "Tish...at midnight tonight you'll be branded no your back." Tish glaned behind her and nodded. "Yes leader."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyMon 29 Oct 2007, 11:29 pm

Okey dokey. Whatever I'm off. No time to waste. Thanks for the help. said Atrus and scampered off down the southern path again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of rock upon rock and metal upon metal rang through the air. In the central area of Fangkroth woods lay an area of plains which was now being utilized for the construction of a castle-like building. Many creatures were here laboring to raise the walls slowly. They were tired and fatigued, but now unhappy. They knew their work was for a good cause and toiled on. In fact, the Abbey was almost completely finished, they simply were reinforcing the outer walls and decoration the inside of the Abbey fortress itself.

Xan, a large badger hulked over a few moles who were discussing the next stretch of wall to be built. He carried a bundle of oak timbers over his right shoulder and carried a sack of tools in the other hand. With a grunt he dropped the supplies near where the wall ended for a group of mice to take away and begin using upon the wall extentions. He grinned and headed back to fetch more.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 12:15 pm

Tish ran threw the woods, it was midnight and she was trying to run from her clan. She wanted to be loyal and stuff but she couldn't get herself to let herself be marked with the burn mark.

Sliding on the ground she heard a noise. Gasping and looking around to try and see where to go next. She was lost, and didn't know where she was racoons didn't have a good sense of direction. Looking up she smiled, she ran up the tree to wait and see what was coming her way. 'it seems bigger then me.' she thought while hearing the ground crumble near her.

'it's coming closer.' she thought while pushing her little body against the tree.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:36 pm

Xan tramped through the wood with a plain wood cutting ax slung over his burly shoulder. He heard movement nearby and stopped. His keen eyes searched for the cause of the disturbance and he took the axe handle in a firm grip. He didn't have his cleaver, which he would have rather worked with, but he could do just as much damage with the dulled axe. Who's there? Show your self. he commanded. Are you a friend or foe? His eyes showed cold distrust and alertness. He always expected the worst, which was why he was still alive. His nostrils flared and filled with a very faint wisp of Tish's scent. Xan couldn't identify it.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 9:46 pm

Tish who was holding onto her stick like as if she was going to die without it. Gulped while thinking, she was trying to remember on how she got as far as she did without being seen until now.

She sighed and started to calm herself down.

-memory-

"Tish!" Her leader called out before it hit midnight, tish had just gotten in from a mission. "what?" The leader walked up to her, he looked angered up. Tish gulped and started to move backwards. "Nickalis has told me that you were planning on running before you get branded." Tish laughed. "No! Never!" She yelled while looking around she was in trouble. She quickly reached for her stick before her leader could reach for his sword. She pointed her stick at him. "I don't need the punish ment for something that I wasn't going to do!" she yelled while staring at him.

"I wasn't going to do it!" The punisher of her clan appeared near her, pushing the leader out of harms way. Tish had to think for a second. 'I have to run.' she thought before taking off.
-end-

Tish blinked and jumped down off from the tree branch landing in front of the badger.

"I am Tish, tish from the Raccon clan." She grabbed her stick wondering on if she could trust him. "And thou i do not know you i would say that we could be friends."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:05 pm

Xan hadn't seen a racoon before in person. Tish looked slightly foxish to him, but he tried not to group her together with them quite yet. Sorry never heard of it [the raccoon clan]... I am Alexader, guardian of Thistlemoth Abbey. he said, speaking as if they were fully prepared for attacks, even though the Abbey was most vulnerable at this point. He gripped the axe a bit tighter and continued. Now speak your business here. You some kind of spy? he asked in a stern voice. He wanted to be sure she under stood he wasn't one to be taken lightly.

A racoon eh? As far as I've heard, which isn't much, they don't live near here. There are a number of possible reasons as to why she's here, one of which could be that she is indeed a spy for some kind of foreign invasion army. Xan thought, coming up with the most outrageous idea he could.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:34 pm

Tish sighed. "I'm not a spy...I had an agruement with my leader and it seems that he wanted me punished for whatever reasons. I did not wish to be punished and I fled." she said while staring at him.

'I didn't want to go up against one of him...i hate what the stories tell...am I that far away from home?' Sighing Tish stared at the badger.

"I am not going to harm you...All I want to know is how close I am to the next village...or how far I am away from my clan's village." She said while staring at him, she couldn't really see anything since it was dark out. Sighing and staring again, she was still ready to fight if it came up to that part of the meeting.

Tish knew better then to take her eyes off the badger. She she kept staring at him wondering on what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:39 pm

Kit who had been sleeping all day sighed while stretching out. "Kit!" she heard from below the tree branch that she had been sleeping on. "mmmmm yea?" She asked before opening her eyes. It was the third in command. "here's your mission for tonight. The Leader says that it's important...he wants it done before the week is over." Kit caught the scroll that her commander had for her.
She nodded at her and commander then sighed. 'another day passed away...meaning another mission to do.' Kit sighed before glancing at the scroll. She sighed then jumped down off from the tree branch. "All in all...I will get it done." she said before the commander fully walked away from where he had been standing. Kit glanced down at the scroll then sighed again. "hopefully it's something that i like." she mumbled before opening it.
Minutes later Kit sighed after she had gotten done reading what her mission was. 'Go in and go out eh?' she asked herself before roling the scroll back up and slipping it into her bag.
'Time for action!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:44 pm

Rafael sighed while he stared at the new members for his clan. He called it his clan since he was almost like a son to the leader. The leader of русский мафия was ill and laying in bed. Leaving everything for Rafael to do. He looked around and bowed to the new members. "Welcome to русский мафия." he said with a smile. "From this day forwards..." He said while looking around. There were twenty of them. "You are nothing." they all gasped. "You are no commander. You are no soldeir." he said while stepping down from his set. "You are nothing, you are dirt. You are just the whisper in the wind." He said while watching the trees blow in the dark.
The fire was bright and shining all over, his smile scared the younger soldeirs but he didn't care.
"Starting in one hour, you all will start your battles against each other in order to find out where you stand." He turned around and started to go back to his set but a person spoke. He was one of the newbies and didn't know the rules.
"What if we want your seat? Do we go to you to fight?" Rafael without thinking twice quickly turned around and grabbed the boy's throat. "I will kill you now if you finish your next sentence." The boy gulped.
"Take this as a leason to all of you who think that are powerful enough to take on a commander." He let the kid go knowing that he couldn't breath.
"Like I said-" he turned around.
"Your battles will start in one hour."
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:47 pm

Xan wasn't sure whether to trust Tish and thought things out. You're far from home if what you've said is true. This is central Fangkroth Wood, close to the future Thistlemoth Abbey. he said. He lifted the axe and rested it on his shoulder again lazily. He didn't feel that there was any threat in the young raccoon. He then realized how late it had become and looked to the sky. If you have no where to go, then I may be able to help. You will be welcome in the abbey. Come. he said kindly, contrasting the hard attitude he held a moment ago. He turned a walked off back toward where he had come, leaving Tish the descision whether to follow of not. He had strayed into the wood only in search of wood for construction so it would not be a long walk. Why were you to be punished. What was it that you had done?
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 10:53 pm

Tish thinking out of fright followed the Badger.

She was listening to everything that he had said. "Well..." she said while itching her head. "I was to be punished because my leader believed a lower ranked Raccon." she said it while staring at the ground. She had put her stick away and was trying her best to trust him. "You see...in my clan when you hit a curtian age you get branded with a mark. A mark that says that you are with a clan. I have been missing the night when they were supposed to do it because I don't really want to be branded by something that I hate." She sighed again.

"My leader was told that I was going to run away this time. Which i wasn't." She sighed again. "And what is a badger from Thistlemoth Abbey doing away from his post?" She asked while staring at his back.
Back to top Go down
cmyszka
Admin
cmyszka

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:11 pm

Xan withered at this query. Oh, uh... Well truthfully the Abbey isn't fully constructed yet. I was out to gather wood when you spawned randomly. [heh, 21st century slang there. for me at least] We've been working for a while now and it's near completion. he said looking at Tish with one eye with his head turned to the side. Tish had told a bit of her story, Xan felt it was only fair that he trust her enough to not misuse that information. He looked forward again and could be a few torches flickering in the distance. I don't know you well now. But the Abbey is open to any and all creatures in need. I recommend you don't abuse our confidence in you. he said, simply putting a fianl note on what they expected of Tish. He said the same thing to almost everyone, but didn't think Tish would betray them.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyThu 01 Nov 2007, 11:17 pm

Tish sighed 'he doesn't know me then' she thought while walking with him.

"As long as you or anybody else tries something towards me then I have nothing to try and betray you about." 'my work is betraying...he's taking me in. So I suppose, that this one time...I can stay clean.'

Tish caught up with the badger not knowing what she should say next.

She looked up and saw light, smiling she thought. 'wormness.' She stared at him then nodded. "I suppose that tomorrow morning I could help you out with little things." she said it while looking around. "But as you can see..." she looked at herself. "I am small." she said it with a smile.

(srry getting a little tired)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP EmptyFri 02 Nov 2007, 12:17 pm

Rafael sat in his chair while the battles began. he was not feeling alright, he had thought an hour ago that there was not something right. The rat's that he had sent out last night had not come back. He was worried that his allies were torturing them or they had gotten trapped by the enemies. Rafael itched his head before sighing again. "we have a problem." He said to his second in command. She glanced at him wondering on what he was talking about. "...my Rat's from last night have not returned." He said it while the rat from before and another rat stepped into the ring. "What do you want me to do?" She asked while he looked around. "...I want you to find out why they have not come back."
he stood up the two in the ring weren't yet going to start fighting yet. "Let this round begin." he said it with a smile, the boy from before was nervous he could see it.
He turned around with his smile gone. "ask around...see if there was an attack on the east group."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods of Fangkroth RP   Woods of Fangkroth RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Woods of Fangkroth RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next