Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Rose Hip Zero Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 1:43 pm

Rose Hip Zero

This rping is going to be based on a group of teenagers who have gotten out of Alice. The year is 3130 and as like I said before it's based in Japan.

just some stuff that you need to know before moving on-

no spamming
no control over other char's
you may have a police officer but if you do then you can't have an Ex-Alice member
If you make an civialian then you may have an officer or an Ex Alice member
if you make an Alice member you can not make an Ex-Alice member
Nobody is the leader of Alice I will give out the orders (sorry im the leader...)
5 Alice members
4 Ex- Alice members
3 police officers
and so so amount of civilains (so so means i'll think about it)
well I suppose that it has to be PG 15 (lol)
if you are an alice member you will have a Rose tattoo here is the picture of the rose- it can be anywhere you want it

A short story line for those who don't want to read it-

Kyoji Kido used to be the "Ace" in the Gaiji Division, a Special Forces Police unit that dealt with foreign criminals, but now he's a normal grunt in the Juvenile Division. He's been in that position ever since tracking down a Japanese merc terrorist squad called ALICE to England where they killed Kido's sister. He's tried to get as far away from the case as he could, entering the Juvenile Division to get away from blood and violence. Don't get me wrong, Kido is no pacifist. This chain-smoking smartmouth is modeled after Dirty Harry and likes to shoot first and ask questions later. His old boss has asked him to get back on the ALICE case because 30 high-ranking Police officers have been systematically killed by the terrorists and there's no end in sight. He sees Kido as the best chance to stop the killers. But he won't be working alone. He's going to be partnered with a 14-year-old girl named Kasumi Asakura,whose mysterious fighting abilities and expertise with a Desert Eagle pistol make her more dangerous to ALICE than anyone in the police special forces!

20 Alice members (jackcook02, vampires-lust, Razzy, bluewingedD, cold-as-snow)

4 Ex- Alice members (cold-as-snow)

10 police officers

-----------------------------

Places-

Japan, Tokyo Police station- where the police officers are
ALICE's hide out- where ALICE members hide out
Fountain Academy high school- where the Ex- alice members are going to school
The mall- where people go shopping

------------okay the rping begins-------------
Summer time of 3130 Tokyo japan-
june- 13- 3130

Last edited by on Mon 05 Nov 2007, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 1:51 pm

Zero smiled while he stared at the screen in front of him. He was sitting on a couch waiting to see if the latest bombings were going to show up on the news.
Smiling Zero sat there waiting and wanting to know what was going to happen, Zero who was known almost around the whole world about his gang called ALICE he was wearing a coat that had ALICE written on the back of the coat, wondering on what he could do next to screw up the police officers of Tokyo. 'Where should I bomb next?' he wondered whle the news popped up.
"Now for Tv News- There was a huge expolision on the west side of Tokyo. Ten dead and five were hurt. And six are still missing, it is said that the ALICE gang were the ones who made it happen.-" Zero sat up and clicked the Tv off.
"just as I planned." he got up from the couch and turned around to stare out side. "now what do you think of me Gov't?" he started to laugh but then he stopped.
"Jack...come here." he said while staring out side.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 1:55 pm

jack who had been lost in thought about the world to her eyes nodded and took a step forwards. "What is it that you want Zero?" She asked while standing there, her coat was over her head and she was sad. She didn't know what Zero wanted to do next, revenge was something else to the both of them. All she wanted to do was expolde the police station up, she didn't like what Zero was dong. Taking down all the buildings just to not be forgotten.
Jack lifted her head up and sighed. her red hair was dangling in her face, she had it up but it didn't matter. Her dark green eyes were a little tired, she had been up all night wondering on if the Bombing squad had did what they were supposed to do.
sighing again she stood there waiting to hear what her leader, friend had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 2:15 pm

erik sighed while he stood near the bombing sight, he didnt' know what he needed to do. Over the last year all he did was walked threw the sights and try and think about who could have done the bombing. he didn't want to believe that it was ALICE because he still thought that they were right about what they were doing but then again-

"It's ALICE." he said while standing up. "The people who bombed this place was alice." he sighed and started to walk back to his car. "i hate this." he thought before getting all the way to his car.

He sighed again and waited to see if anybody wanted to talk to him. There was never any body that wanted to talk to him so he sighed again about how stupid he felt. he itched his head then got in. "call me if you need anything!" he yelled at the police officers that were standing near his car. 'they never do...i need to stop saying it.'
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:17 pm

Zan walked into the room where Zero and Jack were.He looked around and noticed the TV was off which ment they anounced the bombing.He sighed and started to speak.

"So whats our next target,Zero"

He stood there waiting for Zero to answer him.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:21 pm

Smiling Zero turned around. "Erik is still helping those police officers out." he said before staring at jack. "I want you and Zan to go and..." he thought for a second. "Mix things up with his life." he walked forwards and touched Jack's cheek.

"You won't fail me will you?" he asked while staring at Zan. "If you do..." he said before grabbing his sword from Jack's hand. "well..." he said while looking down at the sword. "you know what happens."

He pulled away and swung the sword as if he was going to hit somebody. "You guys have to report back with me if anything happens." he said while glancing over his shoulder. "Good work on that Zan...with the bombings...you and your group...did good." he whispered before he turned back around.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:26 pm

jack wanted to flinch when Zero touched her cheek. She stared at Zero with her green eyes while he spoke.

When she heard that he didn't want them to fail she gave him a weird look. "No, Zero...we'll never fail you." she said before bowing her head.

When Zero had finished done talking Jack turned to Zan. "Yes Zan...you did better this time." jack stared at Zan wondering about the first time that she had seen him. Zero holding him and walking him into the room. She came back and nodded.

"We will mess up his life...you do not have to worry." she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out her 180px S26W Chief. "Let's go Zan..." She said while grabbing her bullets and then walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:30 pm

Zan nodded when Zero said not to fail.He looked over at Jack when she started talking then sighed.He followed her towards the door and started to speak.

"I guess I finally get to do something instresting blowing stuff up is fun and all but it gets a bit repeative"
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:40 pm

Zero didn't stay and watch to see if they were going to leave or not.he walked to the other door, the door closed behind him.
"Well..." he said before the lights turned on. he was in the computer room where the computers were watching everything all around the building. he stared at the one that was showing Jack and Zan. he was wondering about them both.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:40 pm

jack glanced at Zan from under her hood.

"Are you complaining Zan?" jack asked while her gun went to in front of her body. "You know that Zero hates it when people complain." jack twitched, she pointed her gun at Zan then spoke again. "If you complain again...you'll be put in the front line." She slipped her gun back in her pocket then walked out into the hallway.

'Damn it...' she thought while swet went down her face. She didn't like the fact that she almost pointed her gun at one of her members.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:45 pm

Zan saw her almost pull out her gun.He mirked and started to speak.

"You don't scare me little girl and as for Zero I'm in his debt so don't worry about anything like that, but you would be wise to think before pulling that gun out on me i'm only here becuase of Zero I can't promise your safety if you try and pick a fight"

Zan walked out the door without staying to see if she had anything to say.He didn't care about anyone else all he wanted to do was get this over with.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:49 pm

Jack stared at Zan. She ran forwards and grabbed Zan by the back of his coat. "I have been in ALICE longer then you have." She said while pulling him. "I'm Ex. 2 experitment number 2 i was with Zero when he made ALICE." She reached for her gun again.

"Don't you forget that." She started to walk again. "You better practice...because if you get in my way..." she smiled. "i won't be a nice little girl."
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 3:55 pm

Zan kept walking.He payed no attation to her at first.He turned and looked at her and started to speak.

"I'm not going to repeat myself again,I don't care who you are or how long you've been in ALICE that means nothing to me"Zan sighed and kept talking"If you want to kill me go ahead it dosn't make a differnce to me but don't think i'll be a easy kill and as for the Ex. 2 thing i don't care about that ethier"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 4:00 pm

Jack glanced over her shoulder. "then stop talking."

She looked down at her feet while she walked the rest of the way down the hallway. 'hate exmintators (sp?) they are so high and mighty of them selves.' she thought before pulling her hood down and grabbing her gun. She knew that she was close to the fire rang (sp? who cares?)

She glanced behind her to see if Zan was going to practice or not but her hair got in the way, so she quickly pulled back and started to walk again.

'Damn him...Zero...he picks the most stupidest people to be in ALICE.' she sighed and fixed her coat so that when she shot her gun she wouldn't have anything in the way.

'Just because i'm smaller then everybody else...dosen't mean anything.' she thought before putting her hand out to shoot her gun.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 4:15 pm

Zan sighed as she when she said to stop talking.He didn't want to hear her right now so he kept walking past her while she shot her gun.

"What is it with everyone around here they all think becuase they've been here longer that i'm some kind of idiot"Zan thought as he sat down waiting for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:37 pm

jack didn't flinch when she shot her gun. She was lost in thought about everything. her past, her life...everything.

She closed her eyes she knew that she had half left from when she would get done. She opened her eyes she was feeling the rush of everything, the rush of her blood. She started to shoot quicker then before, she didnt' pause she just kept shooting.

'my sister...is dead.' she thought while a tear went down her face. 'those fuckin cops!' she thought more while she heard clicking noises. She was done, sliently she looked at he gun funny.

She turned and stared at Zan for a second. "it's your turn." She said while walking to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptySun 04 Nov 2007, 8:15 pm

Kimmy who was skipping down the hallway smiling because she was happy that she had passed the last ALICE test. Smiling about herself she kept skipping down the hallway.
She was hearing gun shots, smiling and knowing that there was somebody practiceing she skipped to the hallway that would take her there.
She closed her eyes with her smile on her face.
She didn't know her past, or why she joined ALICE all she knew was that she wanted to fight. Either fight against the ALICE members, police, or anybody else. She loved to fight, Zero had called her once the prefect weapon. And of course the other members would be angry and try to fight her.
Smiling some more she skipped faster down the hallway.
Erik sighed while he sat on his couch. "I'm never going to be able to stop them are I?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:07 am

Jack stared at Zan to see if he was going to go or not. "I saaid that it's your turn." she said it with a raised voice.

She sighed and walked out of the room. "I'm leaving...meet you in the main hall at 2." she said befor closing the door. When she got out there she gasped to see that Kimmy was up and skipping around.

"Why are you here?" She asked while glaring at her. She didn't like Kimmy and that would never change.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 11:35 am

Talon walked down the hall silently. He then walked up behide Jack and said,

"She walking around minding her business. So just leave her alone."

Talon usually got along with everybody. He really didn't care who they we're if they we're allies then they were friends. Talon looked down at Kimmy and said with a smile,

"So Kimmy, I heard you passed the tests. Glade to to see Zero's little pet is finally one of us. I'm excepting big things from you."
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 1:14 pm

Zero sat in his chair he was typing and trying to figure out what he could do to get better weapons. he sighed and started to type, but then he noticed that there were three people in the hallway in front of the gun fire room.
Zero grinned while he sat straight up and watched the screen.
"This is going to be amusing." he whispered while watching it.
"Two of the three don't like each other. Kimmy likes everybody she was made that way...and as for Jack she's a one way person unless it comes to fighting...and as for Talon-he's usually friendly-" Zero was amused by what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 1:18 pm

Kimmy gave Talon a weird look. "Zero expects good things from everybody." She said it with a serous look on her face but then she smiled.

"I will don't worry!" She turned to Jack. "I hear that you have a mission to day...may I ask what?" Kimmy asked while staring at Jack. She liked Jack for many reasons. One, she was good at almost everything that she did. Two, she knew Zero and was there right after he had made ALICE.

And she was the one who choose the tatoo for ALICE's mark. She and Zero were the two people that she most liked. And below them was Zan and Talon.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 1:27 pm

Jack glared at Talon. She never understood why he didn't like her. she thought that he was the most hottest guy in the ALICE group. but then again she thought that that Zero was a guy that had many things that she wanted. Money. power. guns. fighting. and he was hot. she knew Zero better then everybody- but she didn't know if he liked her more then anything else in the word.

"Talon...i was speaking to Kimmy...not you." she said with a little anger. She turned back and faced Kimmy. "It's none of your bussiness if Zan and I have a mission. Unless you are asked to come with or are told that you may ask questions about it then go ahead and ask. But since I know that Zero doesn't say for you to ask and that you are part of it since you just passed your final test. You are not high enough with killings to get to the point to even wonder if I have a mission." Jack went to turn back around but she would only have the one hallway where talon came from.

and the gun room. So she stopped and waitted to hear what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 2:14 pm

Talon smiled at Jack and then at Kimmy and said,

"Don't worry about her Kimmy. She's usually like that most of time. But once you get to know her........ never mind strach that. She's still like that most of time. Just image working with her, it can be pretty hectic." Talon walked up to Jack and said in a low voice sothat Kimmy couldn't hear,

"Why are you always so mean to her? What did she ever do to you?"

Talon then kept walking pass her. He looked back as he turned the corner and said with a smile,

"Come on Jack, Doesn't the mission start soon? You should be getting ready. O, and I decided to join in on it. So try not to slow me down."

Talon waved playfully as he made his way around the corner.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyTue 06 Nov 2007, 6:17 pm

Jack twitched with anger. When she turned around to yell Talon was no longer there. Not caring if he heard her she still yelled. "YOU HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT THE MISSION IS!" She twitched with anger then turned to look at Kimmy.

"Get the fuck out of my way." she said before pushing her away and started to walk down the hall. "Fuck you Talon." she said before turning and kicking down her door.

She whiped around and saw the cammera. She sighed and calmed down. Slowly turning around knowing that Zero had been watching them. she slowly closed her bedroom door. She grabbed the gun that was on her back and pointed it at the wall.

She shot three shots then twitched with anger. She knew that there was only twenty minutes until two o'clock.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp EmptyWed 07 Nov 2007, 1:02 am

Talon walked over to Jack's room and knocked on the door. He knocked and knocked. He wasn't going to stop knocking until she opened it. He stayed there with his head resting against the wall. He continued to knock on the door lazily. He then said,

"Come on Jack, let me in. Come on please let me in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next