Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Evolution has been moved. Join our new site and catch up on all the fun. We are waitingf or you at www.animesky.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Rose Hip Zero Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Male Number of posts : 1630
Hobbies : Basketball, Girls, RP
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/110)

Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 7:14 pm

Talon smiled and said,

"Good you're not as dumb as I thought.....I'm just kidding don't get mad."

Talon walked down the hallway and stopped in front of the door and said,

"So...is this he place? Doesn't look like much, but looks can be decieving I suppose."

Talon then waited for Jack to caught up.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Female Number of posts : 1003
Hobbies : being a self centered btch
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/110)

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 7:56 pm

Jack walked over to him.
"yea it was never a really big apartment." she said it while grabbing the keys. She got to his door and sighed. "We should wait until we hear the expolision before we head more into the mission."

Jack said while she turned and stared at him with a serous look on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecloudsucks
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2007, 11:26 pm

Talon sighed and said,

"Yeah sure.. of course."

He then back flipped onto a near by rail and rested there. he looked over at Jack and said,

"SO Jack, just to pass the time. What was the most dangerous mission you've ever been on? I'm just curious to know, how much experience you have."

Talon looked at her with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue92/110Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/110)
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 1:02 am

Jack walked over to where Talon was resting. "I had to go under cover." she said while staring out. "You heard about it on the news...the gov't held a big ball and it was when ALICE was just starting. I was the girl in the white tight dress that Zero had been talking to before when he ordered that meeting. I had to act as the major's girl friend." She said while leaning over it too.

"but the whole fact was that i had to let him do whatever he wanted in order for my mission to be passed." she said it while looking around.

"my mission was to get the message of how meaning we AILICE members were towards the gov't." she said it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 1:20 am

Talon looked away, and said,

"Hump, sounds like a long and difficult mission."

Talon smiled as he looked up into the sky and said,

"Well that's really not my style of mission. I'm glade you're taking this kind of mission intendof me."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 3:12 pm

Jack rolled her eyes. she was waiting to hear the explosion cause once she heard that she knew that all she had to do was wait a couple of minutes then sneek in.

"So what about you?" She asked while looking at him. "what's your dangerous mission since you've been in ALICE?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 5:38 pm

Talon smiled and said,

"My most dangerous and difficult mission, was a mass assasination, of a certain, crime syndicate. They were working closely with the government helping them develope some kind of weapon that would do nothing but bring about more trouble to this world. So I was sent there to elimate the leader along with all the top reserch and developers. It was about 12 total.... Assasinating them was the hard part, getting out after the kills was." Talon smiled and said,

"Zero said that the mission was close to impossible, and that if I execpted it, I should be ready for death. I didn't really care, as long as I got the leader I didn't care. The leader of this certain syndicate was the man that assited in my parents death."

Talon sighed and said,

'Anyways, after I elimated my targets. After confirmed the death of the targets I had to detonae the base. The compound they were at was locked down, and there, wasn't anyway for me to escape. But I eventually found my way out, fighting enemies only when absolutely nesseary, and runnning the rest of the time. After I escaped I bew the place to high heaven.It took me about a month to recover from the injurues."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 6:44 pm

Jack heard half of his story. She had heard the expolision and sighed. "It's time." she said while walking to the part of the walk way where if Erik had came out to look couldn't see her.

Jack closed her eyes while gripping the picture that she always carried with her. It was a picture of her and Erik. With Zero in the middle, they were all smiling.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
bluewingedD

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2007, 11:31 pm

Talon heard the explosionf and then quickly, moved to an area where he couldn't be seen. He looked down at Jack and sighed. He then waited for Erik o come out of the apartment. He then began to think,

"Why did I come on this mission? It's totally not my style at all. So why? Why did I come?"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02
Hunter Nin
Hunter Nin
jackcook02

Ninja Academy Stats
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 2:29 pm

Sighing Jack waited to see what was going to happen. She felt Talon's heat pressure. She glanced at him letting the photo go a little bit. She sighed and backed against the wall more.

She couldn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 2:36 pm

Erik heard the explosion and gasped. he jumped up from the couch and ran out. He slammed his door and took off running. 'What are they doing making something explode this closely to my home?' he wondered it while opening the door and running down the stairs.

-----------

Kimmy sighed while she walked down the quiet hallway. She knew that everybody were on missions.

She was bored, so she turned back around and started to skip down the hall to go to Zero's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov 2007, 2:38 pm

Zero turned around to see on if everything was going to what he wanted. He was watching from the necklace that Jack had on her neck.

he had put a cammera in the necklace after Erik had quite ALICE.

Zero sighed when he saw that Kimmy was coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Hip Zero Rp   Rose Hip Zero Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose Hip Zero Rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3